Carly Goes Down Under Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, fuck, that's so fucking lovely, I think you've done this before, too, you wicked little sex slut," said my aunt as she writhed her pussy against my mouth. "Mrs Spanky is having such a lovely time, Rick, does Mr Spanky want to have some fun, too?"

The response to this inquiry from my aunt saw Uncle Rick rise from the bed where he had been eagerly spectating on my cunnilingus, to stand behind my buttocks, poised upwards as I stood, legs straight at the foot of the bed.

I next felt his hands pulling my thighs apart, until I was standing with my feet some three feet apart, my pussy totally exposed to his advances. Then Mr Spanky was nuzzling up to my cunt, then driving slowly but smoothly into me, until I felt uncle's pubic bone banging against my nates as he moved back and forth in a lovely slow, steady tempo.

"Oh, that sounds so good," said Aunt Jackie, as my mouth continued to work at her pussy. "Mr Spanky is having a lovely time in the little slut's pussy, while Mrs Spanky is getting her rocks off, too. Get me off, slut, get me off!"

I was so enthralled by my oral attentions to her moist, aromatic minge and by uncle's delightful thrusting of Mr Spanky in my cunt that I didn't object to the term "slut". I guess, in a way, it was a correct appellation. And also, to tell the truth, I didn't give a fuck!

Then, aunty started to wriggle and writhe and I could tell she was nearing her climax. So could Uncle Rick.

"Fuck, you're close," he said, increasing his penis stroke even more. "Let's go for a dead heat, darl, let me know when you've reached the Big O and I'll spray the little slut's back and buttocks with Mr Spanky's spunk."

"Oh shit, I'm so close, yes, here I come, here I come," panted aunty, and then as she pressed my head down even harder on her minge, she screamed: "Show me Mr Spanky's spunk! Come on, Rick, spunk on her!"

Suddenly his cock was out of my cunt and pressing against my arse crack, then spuming his semen onto my lower back and buttocks in one, two, then a third load, while aunty was grunting "I'm coming, coming, coming!"

Their simultaneous explosions rang out and then they were done, aunty swinging her legs over my back and standing up, Uncle Rick using his hands to rub his sperm on me until it must have been a creamy splotch.

Next he pushed me onto the bed and roughly pulled me over until I was on my back. Then he dived onto the bed, grabbing my upper thighs as he did and pulling them wide, wider, until he had easy access to my crotch.

His mouth and tongue were hot on my pussy, his tongue driving me mad as he flicked it over my labia, my cunt and then up to my clit.

As he worked away at my minge, Aunt Jackie stood behind him, smacking his buttocks with one hand, chanting "The bitch's on heat, make her come!" over and over again until I started to scream out loud as uncle, his buttocks being assaulted by his wife's slaps, brought me to a roaring, shouting, heaving climax.

It then seemed the most natural thing in the world for us all to shower together in the large shower section of their massive bathroom, three naked bodies, stroking and playing with each other in the steamy, mirrored cubicle.

Then, as we were towelling dry, I cheekily asked Aunt Jackie: "And how's that headache, aunty?"

She grinned. "I've quite forgotten about it, you luscious little slut", then playfully rapped me across my buttocks with her towel.

"Ouch," I yelled, "I like it, do it again."

Aunt Jackie looked at me with a wicked grin. "I'll do better than that, you cheeky little tart," and with that she grabbed me by the wrists and hauled me back into the bedroom, yelling over her shoulder as she did "Get the restraints, Rick!"

Back in the bedroom, Aunty Jackie seated herself on the foot of the bed and soon had me across her lap – I wasn't struggling, of course. Then Uncle Rick tied my wrists together with a silky black stocking, stood back and asked: "Dirty panties, love?"

"Yep," said my aunt, as she ordered me to part my feet wider. Then Uncle Rick produced a pair of black silk panties from a large laundry basket in one corner of the room, and arranged them on my face. A heavenly aroma of pussy juice mingled with urine assailed my senses.

Now Aunty Jackie took charge. Down came her hand across my buttocks, followed by a stroke of my nether regions, traversing from mons, over clit, between labia, across cunt and down to anus. "Fuck, what an arse!" exclaimed by aunt, after the first blow, "just made for spanking, the filthy little bitch."

Then the second stroke came down. This time, aunty stroked my crotch twice. The third stroke of her hand was followed by three strokes from her fingers. The alternate stroke by hand, stroke by fingers, was watched keenly by Uncle Rick, who placed one knee on the mattress and took his burgeoning seven-inch penis in one hand started to massage it back to erection.

"What's the quickest that Rachel has come?" he asked, as his manhood grew to its full length.

"Twelve strokes," replied his wife, giving me a fifth stroke from her hand, followed by five strokes with her fingers. Then, as if to explain, she told me: "Rachel is Rick's younger sister, she's 40 and she loves this punishment."

Crack, stroke six hit home, followed by the required six finger strokes, obviously part of their spanking ritual.

Uncle Rick was really getting off on my spanking now, his cock was leaking pre-cum, which I desperately wanted to taste. As if reading my mind, he shuffled closer to me and placed Mr Spanky against my mouth. I sucked on the bittersweet juice flowing from his helmet, swallowing it eagerly.

Each stroke rained down until, after 15, I started to roar at the very first trace of Aunt Jackie's 15 finger caresses and before she had given me 10, I was bellowing: "I'm coming, aunty, finger fuck me, finger fuck me!"

And then I resumed sucking on uncle's cock, partly because I wanted to, partly because of his panted "Don't neglect Mr Spanky, you little slut!"

With a grunting groan, muffled by the fact that my mouth was full of cock, I writhed to an intense orgasm and then I felt a strong spurt of spunk as Uncle Rick's semen struck the back of my mouth. It tasted salty – it tasted sublime!

As Uncle Rick pulled his now drooping Mr Spanky from my mouth, he told his wife: "That was great, darl, just great. Tell you what, I've just had a great idea."

Aunt Jackie allowed me to stand and as she untied my wrists from the stocking asked: "And what's that, you smart prick?"

Rick grinned: "You know how much you like spanking my sis. Well, let's get Rachel around and she and young slut Carly here can have a race. See who comes fastest. Loser comes first and gets to give the other an orgasm. What d'ya reckon Jackie, would Mrs Spanky would be up for that?"

Jackie nodded her head vehemently as she removed her soiled panties from my face. "Fuck, yes, that sounds great. She's getting wet just thinking about it!"

The rest of the day we spent lounging by the big pool, plunging every now and again into the blue, warm waters and sucking down lovely long vodka and tonics which Uncle Rick made from time to time in the kitchen.

We all stayed naked – the pool wasn't overlooked by any nearby houses – because after our earlier games in their bedroom, bikinis seemed totally superfluous. We also amused ourselves by smearing liberal quantities of suntan lotion over each other – it was lovely when uncle worked on oiling my breasts and simultaneously aunty did the job on my buttocks!

After a lovely lunch of crayfish, a delicacy I came to love, washed down by an Australian chardonnay, which I also came to love, Aunt Jackie told her husband: "I reckon it's time we introduced her to the games room, don't you?"

Uncle Rick stood and I could see the suggestion was making Mr Spanky hard. "What do ya reckon, slut," he said. "Time for more spanking?"

"If you've got the time, I've got the arse," I told him.

With that he leaned down, grabbed me by the hand and picked me up in his strong, tanned arms as if I was a small child. "Come on tiger," he grinned, kissing me sloppily on my eager mouth, "Uncle Rick will show his little slut what we do with willing slaves around here."

I playfully beat my hands against his strong back, but he and I knew I was loving his "tough guy" treatment. In the basement of the massive house, next to a well-appointed gymnasium was a well-appointed "torture" chamber, though I must confess that during my month's stay I experienced nothing but pleasure in there.

Once inside, he fastened me face-down on a large leather bench, with my ankles strapped wide to its extremities, thus exposing my arse and pussy to whatever his filthy mind could conjure up. When I had my wrists similarly strapped, Uncle Rick presented me with his lovely hard-on. I sucked it a minute or so, then he pulled away.

"Stop it, slut," he laughed, "I know what you're trying to do and it won't work. It's time for your paddling."

Uncle Rick took a broad leather paddle from a wall where all sorts of delicious-looking whips and crops, scourges and tawses hung. Then he proceeded to baste my poor bum, sending me into flights of ecstasy as he warmed my backside.

Then, with a panted "Fuck, your arse is so sexy when it's struck by the leather", he threw the paddle to the floor and slid his seven-inches of macho Aussie manhood into my sopping wet cunt and began to bang away, grunting and groaning in obvious pleasure as he did so.

Half-way through my fucking, Aunty Jackie walked into the room and if I wasn't losing my breath from the attentions of Uncle Rick's paddle, I certainly did now.

Aunty Jackie was wearing a glorious pair of gleaming black leather boots which came half way up her strong thighs. The heels must have been four inches long. The boots were the only thing she was wearing, a fact that seemed to make her lush, full-breasted body look even more naked than it was.

Her pussy lips were easily visible as she walked towards me and then stood some inches from my face – sadly, not close enough for me to get my tongue on, although I tried.

"Oh, not content with Mr Spanky up her lovely little pussy, she also wants to get her mouth onto Mrs Spanky, does she?"

I grunted as uncle rammed into me: "Yes, please, aunty, come closer, you teasing bitch!

"Manners, Miss Slutface," laughed my aunt, but then she moved an inch or two closer and I buried my face in her highly aromatic twat, tasting the dripping juices from her labia and vagina. Oh, she wassotasty!

The sight of me licking at his wife's snatch obviously was enough for Uncle Rick, who with a sigh of "Fuck, this is a great view", suddenly pulled from my weeping pussy and sprayed spunk into the small of my back.

He left to fetch some tissues to clean up the sticky mess he had deposited on my back, then Aunty Jackie pulled away and walked behind me.

"Hmmm," she remarked, "a nice red bum – and I'm not talking about the effects of the Australian sun, Carly, you randy little slut." And then my disappointment at the departure of her minge from my mouth was alleviated by the feel of her hot breath on my sex trench and the lovely caress of her tongue over my crotch.

Soon she had me bucking and trying to push my buttocks back into her face as her tongue worked more and more insistently on my throbbing clit. And then I came with a yell of "Fuck me with your tongue, aunty, tongue fuck me, fuck me ..."

After I had recovered, aunty asked Uncle Rick: "How about giving her a bungee whipping?" But he declined a "bungee whipping", whatever that was. I'd find out the next day.

"Sorry, darl," said uncle, in his broad Aussie accent, "but Mr Spanky's tireder than the top weight who's just carried Joan Sutherland around on his back in the Melbourne Cup. I need to rest him up for tomorrow."

Tomorrow dawned – as so many summer days do in Sydney, or for that matter Australia – with a blazingly hot sun. We lay around the pool while uncle brought up the subject of "sleeping arrangements". I had slept alone the previous night, still recovering from the effects of the long haul down from London. Uncle, though, decided that this would change.

"I suggest we alternate, darl," he told Aunt Jackie. "I'll sleep with this randy little whore tonight, tomorrow night she sleeps with you. Deal?"

Aunt Jackie looked at me, her big breasts gleaming from the application of suntan lotion I had rubbed into them a few minutes before. "Sounds like a good idea to me, what do you say, you sexy little slut?" she asked.

"I see you both intend to have me thoroughly shagged out before I get back on that Qantas flight to Heathrow," I smiled. "I'll need another holiday when I get home, just to recover."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," said uncle. "Now lie back and soak up the sun for an hour and stop your Pommy whingeing. Then I'll show you what a bungee whipping's all about."

It turned out that bungee jumping originated in some Pacific island group where, as uncle put it with delightful political incorrectness "a bunch of abos" leap from a high tower with vines attached to their ankles.

"A bloke in New Zealand made a business out of it over there, and it's the best export from the Shaky Isles since Clarrie Grimmett," said Uncle Rick, in an apparent reference to a pre-war cricketer. Since I regarded cricket as the best cure for insomnia, I took his word for it.

"Come on into my delicious little torture chamber and I'll get you equipped for it," said uncle. "Wanna help, darl?" And Jackie came, too.

Inside the basement dungeon, uncle pointed to an arrangement of strong rubber ropes hanging from the high studded ceiling. "We put your arms up in those and you hang on as if you were dangling beneath a parachute," he said.

First, I was made to stand on two wooden boxes, which uncle and aunty placed about three feet apart. Then long rubber strands with straps attached were dragged from the side walls and my ankles strapped in. This made the rubber strands almost fully taut.

Then, from a pulley arrangement on the wall, Uncle Rick lowered the rubber strands above me, I placed my arms through them and them grabbed them, just as if I was in a parachute.

A sort of inclined gym bench, padded with black leather, was then pushed into place below my crotch and between my thighs. Aunt Jackie and Uncle Rick removed the wooden boxes and I felt my weight carry me down until I was hanging in space, my feet well above the floor, the rubber strands above me sort of bouncing.

Aunt Jackie then lowered her naked body onto the bench and I saw that her face was about 12 inches below my minge.

Uncle walked over to his collection of flagellation instruments and picked up a rubber flogger, which must have had about 15 or more strands. It was blue in colour and looked vicious. In fact, it imparted a delightful sting, but it didn't hurt, it just warmed your body up. I, of course, didn't know that at the time.

"Ready, you luscious little slut, you?" called uncle from behind me.

Then his flogger and all its strands came through the air and whipped against my shoulder blades. It stung, not viciously, just a nice, tingling sensation.

The next thing I knew was Aunt Jackie pulling on my legs, dragging me down to her waiting mouth. When I was almost on her mouth, she ran her tongue along my sex trench, from anus to clit. Then she let me go and my body sort of bounced back up until I was again dangling a foot above her smile mouth.

Uncle's next stroke cracked across my buttocks, the lashes flickering around me, sending lovely little shocks of delight through me.

Aunty dragged me down to her mouth once more, gave me two luscious licks along my sex trench, then let me go. My body bounced back up. Now uncle stood before me and the rubber lashes flashed across my heaving breasts.

Once more, Aunt Jackie dragged me down, this time placing three exquisite licks of her tongue along my pussy, before releasing me back up again. The combination of tingling strokes from the flogger and equally tingling strokes from aunty's mouth soon had me breathing deeply.

So the flogging went on, the sucking and licking went on and the excitement in my gut started to build and build. Then, as I reached the point where uncle flogged me for 15 strokes across my back and buttocks .....

And suddenly, I was bounced back into the present, as I walked through the wide corridor into the vast reception hall, with all the families and friends waiting to greet their loved ones. There were also chauffeurs and hire car people holding cards with strange and foreign names on them.

And standing in the middle of them was a tall, brown-eyed man, his long hair totally grey – well, silver really – wearing a dazzling white T-shirt with the logo "Aussies do it best", faded old Levis, and a lecherous smile.

He was holding a card which read: "Mr Spanky seeks cheeky Pommy bird. Welcome back to Oz!"

Then he pulled me into his arms and I think the sight of a busty 34-year-old kissing a 60-year-old man on the mouth raised a few eyebrows, even among Aussies!

"Hello, you shocking little Pommy sheila," he grinned, pinching my bum as he greeted me.

"Watch it, buster," I said, loudly, attracting the attention of several people pushing their laden trolleys past us, "I don't kiss on a first date!"

"Course not," he grinned, "and Lleyton Hewitt's a pooftah."

I frowned. "Is that one of your awful cricket jokes, you loud-mouth Aussie?"

"He's a bloody tennis player!" he snorted, then he kissed me again. "For that you're gonna get a spanking, you ignorant little Pommy slut."

"At last," I said, "some smooth-talking foreplay!"

To be continued.

12