Carly in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard buzzing voices urging him deeper and he was now farther than anyone had ever been inside of me. How could I take this? He was filling me up and I looked down to see a few more inches ready to move into me. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"I hope you can take care of our baby." I felt his hands grab my thighs.

I didn't know what he meant and then he hammered the rest of his cock deep into my belly. I felt a dull ache in my stomach as his body touched mine and his hips pushed hard against my crotch. A small squeal left my body and he laughed as he held himself deep. I tried catching my breath when I felt him start to withdraw. But my pussy didn't want to be empty and tried keeping the large tool inside.

He pulled out until only the head made contact. He paused briefly then suddenly slammed the entire length into me and held it there. I squealed again.

"Now baby, hang on, time to get real." He said softly.

He pulled out and slammed in. He increased his pace until his cock felt like a jackhammer and looked like a blur when I looked down. I couldn't control my body. My head tilted back and I heard myself moaning against the door.

My juices started to flow. I was fucking enjoying it. What was happening to me? I tried to concentrate and could only feel his hard cock abusing my pussy and my breasts bouncing wildly on my chest. Then the first orgasm exploded in my crotch and dove to my toes. I shuddered and cried out, cumming on his instrument.

"Holy shit! She just blew on your dick man! Hurry up and let me get some." A voice sounded behind the boy pummeling my soft pussy.

I almost didn't hear the remark, because I was frozen by the kid deep inside me. I felt his cock throbbing and suddenly the rush of hot cum in my pussy. He continued to pour semen in me for what seemed like a whole minute and withdrew. I couldn't hold all his seed and I heard it splash on the floor.

"Love your cunt." He said softly in my ear. Then he told his boys "Y'all gotta try this trick."

I caught breath as another huge cock took his place. I gasped as it shoved into me. My head rolled to the side. This one was not as gentle as the first. He just fucked me raw and steamed my vagina with seed.

I looked around and saw everyone holding their cocks, waiting their turn. I thought about what would my poor pussy look like after taking all of these? A third dick filled me up and brought me back. I closed my eyes and tried to relax as cock after cock flooded me.

I opened my eyes during a pause. The first boy was back in front of me. He didn't seem angry anymore, just smiling.

"Let her down" I felt my legs drop to the floor.

"Don't let her go, just pull her ass up higher." He said.

I felt the guys holding my legs pull them higher until my knees were close to my head. Then I felt his cock at my butt and it was being cruelly opened. My mind popped and I cried out for him not to do this. I had never had anal sex before. The pain was terrible. He just stared into my scared eyes and continued to force himself up my ass.

I felt a burning like my skin was tearing. I screamed but he moved deeper. I tried to concentrate on my breathing to ease the pain but it was hard. I finally felt him against my crotch and realized he was completely buried in my ass. He slid back until only the head of his cock remained, then hammered back. I had to scream again with the pain.

His pace grew frantic. He sliced in and out until another orgasm bent my toes.

"Shit, she came again on my dick. This bitch likes black cock everywhere." He laughed.

I felt his warm seed flood my bowels. He pulled out but my ass stayed open, ready for more cock. What had I become? Was I becoming a whore? How could I be enjoying this?

My mind snapped back to reality when the second cock pounded in my butt. He sawed in and out for at least two or three minutes before depositing his hot load. I closed my eyes and prepared for the coming onslaught. My ass was so loose that the third cock felt natural in it. I tried to picture what I must look like, spread open against the door taking cock after cock up both holes. I lost track of the boys leaving seed in me, and how many times they rotated turns.

I did not feel a cock in me and I opened my eyes. They were all pulling up their pants and laughing. The boys holding my legs let go and I could not feel my feet when they finally touched the floor.

I was pulled into a corner and dropped on the floor. My sore ass made a squishing sound when it hit the floor and cum started seeping from it. The boys bragged as they adjusted their clothes.

The leader walked up to me, his crotch was at eye level and I saw his massive tool swaying in front of me. It was soft but still looked massive. He started running his hands through my hair. I couldn't move my arms or legs. I felt helpless.

"Baby, you are one fine fuck for a white bitch." He said.

I felt a sense of pride when he said that and then I was disgusted when I realized what I was proud of.

He looked down at me and said, "I could fuck you all day but we have to go."

He put his hand on my nose and squeezed, blocking my air. I opened my mouth to get air and he stuck his cock right in. I tried to push it out with my tongue but I couldn't. I felt it growing harder as he talked.

"Maybe we'll visit you again later tonight. I could bring some more guys and we could have a party with you and your little friend." He said as he slid his cock deeper in my mouth.

I felt like I had a telephone pole in my mouth. My lips were stretching wide and they hurt. I could see his friends watching. He started to pull out and then pushed back in. He was holding my head and just fucking me in the face as I sat there. I could not stop him and he continued to hammer my mouth.

I felt him stop with his cock deep in my throat. His cock started to throb and I felt hot sperm hit the back of my throat. I started swallowing to avoid drowning. He pulled it slowly out and the last spurt hit me between the eyes. I felt it slowly sliding down my face and the inside of my mouth felt all slippery.

He stepped back and said, "Take care of our pussy."

"Ass too." Another one said and laughed.

The doors open and they walked out. I could not move. The doors closed and floor lights blinked. My shirt was tattered. My bra gone. I think they took it with them. I felt cum dripping off my face onto my sore breasts. My skirt was still bunched at my waist and a pool of cum was forming between my thighs. My legs were spread wide, I tried to close them but I couldn't.

The elevator doors opened on the 8th floor. An elderly couple peered in. I saw the woman put her hand to her mouth while the man stared at my body. My throat was too sore to speak. They just stood staring as the doors slowly closed, leaving me alone again.

The doors opened on the first floor and Denise was there. There was a large group behind her. I saw the shock on their faces as she rushed towards me and hit the button for the 24th floor. She held my head in her hands and whispered softly in my ear.

"Honey, are you alright?"

I shook my slowly. I felt her hands on the side of my face, stroking the hair out of my eyes. She pulled me towards her, holding my face against her warm breasts.

She whispered softly in my ear. "How was it?"

I heard a small voice escape my lips. "Wonderful".

I took a deep breath and the last thing I remember was the warmth of her chest and the beat of her heart as she continued to hold me.

12