Carly Sneaks Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmandM
EmandM
22 Followers

Lovingly, Carly put her Daddy's flaccid penis back into his pants before sitting upright in her seat. "Put your seatbelt on, Kitten." Daddy said. They were silent for the remainder of the drive home.

Once they were home Daddy asked Carly, "Do you know why you're in trouble?" Carly hated this line of questioning. It always brought on an internal struggle. Lie or tell the truth? She just wanted to go to bed and masturbate to the evening's events.

"Because I went dancing?" She replied.

"No."

"Because I let a boy dance with me and touch me?"

"No."

"Because I put a boy's cock in my mouth and swallowed his cum?"

"No."

"Then why am I in trouble, Daddy?"

"Because you didn't let me know where you were going. I was worried about you, Carly. Now go get my riding crop and your restraints. Meet me in the basement. It's time for your punishment."

Carly did as Daddy ordered. She was both apprehensive and aroused, she knew what was in store for her in the basement.

As she descended the steps to the basement she was greeted by Daddy. He took the riding crop and restraints from her as she went to her corner.

This was the corner she always went to when she misbehaved to await whatever punishment Daddy felt was appropriate.

"Strip, Carly."

Without a word, Carly complied. When she finished stripping she folded her clothes neatly and placed them on a shelf near her corner. Now naked, Carly turned to face the corner, hands folded in front of her, head bowed awaiting Daddy's next command.

"Come here, Kitten."

Daddy was standing in front of what can only be described as a large a wooden X. It stretched from the ceiling to the floor. Standing in front of Daddy Carly trembled a little. This was going to hurt so good.

Daddy placed the leather restraints first on her ankles followed by her wrists. Next he had her step up into small wedges on either side of the X. The wedges weren't long enough for her feet, only her toes fit on each wedge. Next Daddy extended Carly's arms to the top of the frame and secured the wrist restraints. She had to stand on her tip toes now. Fastening her ankle restraints last Carly was stretched out like the X frame to which she was attached. Being forced to stay on her tip toes made Carly's legs and ass very taut.

Taking the riding crop, its paddle shaped like a valentine heart, Daddy lightly tapped Carly's firm round ass. Carly instinctively tightened her muscles in anticipation.

"You've been very naughty, Carly."

"Yes, Sir."

"You're actions caused me to worry. You know how much I dislike worrying, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What do I say about actions, Kitten?"

"My actions have consequences. Sometimes good, sometimes bad."

"That's right, Kitten."

Swish Smack! Without warning, Daddy let fly the riding crop across Carly's pale white ass leaving a heart-shaped welt on her butt. Carly squirmed in her restraints. It stings, but even so, she could feel the warmth filling her groin. Swish Smack! Another crack on the other side of her tight little ass. Again, Carly squirmed. This time, she let out a little yelp. Running the crop along the inside of her shapely legs and lightly tapping as it went up her leg from the knee to the inside of her thigh, across her increasingly wet pussy and down the other thigh to her knee sent a shiver down her spine. The combination of the pain from her ass to the soft tapping of the crop on her legs and pussy had Carly literally dripping on the floor. Swish Smack! Followed by light tapping on her thighs and pussy. Daddy did this routine repeatedly until Carly ass was covered in heart shaped welts and her pussy juices were trickling down her thighs.

"Carly is sorry she was a bad girl, Sir. Carly wants to be a good girl, Sir."

Placing a finger in her swollen pussy Daddy withdraws it and licks his finger. Smiling, Daddy says, "Are you ready for part two of your punishment, Kitten?"

"Yes, Sir."

Carly knows what was about to happen and, even though she would never tell Daddy, she was eager to proceed. This was her favorite part of the punishment. It was worth getting in trouble just for Part Two!

Taking her down from the X frame Daddy led Carly to a padded table. Carly bent over the table until her upper body was flat on its surface. Daddy secured her arms with the restraints behind her back. Standing behind Carly, her sweet ass was glowing from the whipping, her pussy wet and swollen, Daddy paused to admired her beautiful young body.

Leaving Carly bent over, arms restrained behind her back, standing on tip toes, Daddy opened a drawer on the table. He pulled a 10" vibrator shaped like a penis out of the drawer. Using Carly's slick little slit for lubricant Daddy slid the vibrator into her love canal. Carly quietly moaned as the vibrator filled her. Once fully in her pussy, Daddy turned the vibrator on and took his time pumping the phallus in and out of Carly's aching pussy. "Oh, Daddy." Carly whispered.

Pushing the vibrator, still on, in until it was all but two inches from disappearing into Carly's dripping cunt Daddy pulled out his thick, hard cock. Sliding the head down from her tight puckered ring to her perineum, Carly's breathing quickened. Daddy stroked Carly's vibrator stuffed pussy with his erection. Using his pre-cum as lubricant Daddy placed the tip of his throbbing manhood against her tight asshole. Carly's sphincter tensed at his touch, but almost as quickly, relaxed.

Meeting resistance, at first, Daddy pressed his thick piston into her tight ass. Carly took in a deep breath, she loved the feeling as his cock first entered her ass. With Daddy entering her little bum and the vibrator humming in her snatch it was taking all of Carly's concentration not to cum too soon.

Once past the glans, Daddy pressed on effortlessly. Just a little passed the tip and then withdraw. Carly tried to lift off of the table but was unable to do so. Again, Daddy pressed inward. A bit more, a bit deeper this time. And so it went for a few minutes. With each thrust, he went deeper until his scrotum was pressed fully against her pussy.

Carly's breathing increased, matching the pace of Daddy's thrusts into her ass. Faster and deeper. Deeper and faster! Between Daddy's filling her rectum and the vibrator filling her pussy Carly was in ecstasy. Her mouth moved without speaking. The only sounds she could make were grunts that matched Daddy's strokes.

In his cock plunged, "unghh," Carly would involuntarily grunt.

Reaching forward, Daddy grabbed a handful of Carly's long blonde hair and pulled. He pulled her head back until her back arched and pushed her firm sweet ass into his forceful pounding. He continued to pound her sweet sugar ass for what seemed like a blissful eternity. Until, with one last forceful thrust, Daddy exploded in her ass.

It was then, as Carly felt his hot cum filling her rectum, that she orgasmed. Wave after wave of the most intense pleasure washed over her. If she hadn't been bent over the padded table Carly would be convulsing on the floor.

Standing back, Daddy smiled, she was a beautiful mess. Carly's ass was red with welts, his cum dripping from her asshole. Her own cum running in small rivulets down both thighs around the vibrator sticking out of her swollen convulsing pussy.

"Daddy loves his Kitten," He said.

"I love my Daddy."

Releasing the restraints and removing the vibrator Daddy said, "It's bath time and bed, Kitten. While we lie together I want you to tell me all about your night and how much you liked teasing that poor boy and how much you liked sucking his cock."

"It was magical, Daddy."

EmandM
EmandM
22 Followers
12