Carly's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Marriage, Promotion, raising teen aged girls.
11.7k words
4.8
19.2k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,946 Followers

At coffee break Janet noticed the class ring on my left hand and giggled. "Did he ask you to go steady? That is the sweetest thing. I know for a fact that Becky never had that ring, in fact he never wore it at all, guess he was saving it for you."

"He did ask me to go steady, and as soon as we were through making love last night, he asked me to marry him."

Janet's mouth hung open for thirty seconds or more. "Wait, what? You two made ... He asked you to ... Oh my God, you move fast girl."

"It was all his idea actually, I simply had no reason to say no. I love him Janet, he loves me, and he loves my girls. How can that be wrong?"

Through the morning around our normal tasks neither of us could come up with a reason to make it wrong. Janet did mention it takes a special guy to take on someone else's kids and love them as his own, but she thought Frank was just that kind of guy. Frank and I were ready to have a full-blown sex life, but knew that couldn't happen openly, for the sake of his career and the girls. It wouldn't take long for Ken to find out we were an item and cause trouble if possible.

For the next few weeks we found time to be together at his house, twice we enjoyed a quickie in the truck and once at his dads in the haymow. The girls suspected we were romantically involved, but they'd seen nothing physical beyond some hugging and light kisses. Sitting on his front porch, Julie was off with friends and the younger girls were playing on the tire swing when he asked.

"Carla, what are we waiting for? Why are we torturing each other physically and trying to hide what we really feel from the girls and the town? Why don't we just get married?"

I think my answer shocked him, "Are we living at your place or mine?"

Looking at me he smiled and kissed me. "Good answer, I have more land, but you have a bigger and nicer house. The girls are settled where they're at, seems to me your house would be the wisest choice. How should we tell the girls?"

"I'll set up a supper or something in the next few days, I'll let you know tomorrow, they're going to be thrilled. I want to make you aware of something, Julie has a massive crush on you, she may get a little fresh and risqué once you're in the house full time, so you'll need to be on your guard."

"I've noticed. I can remember my mom telling dad that the best thing he could ever do for his girls was to tell and show them how beautiful they were, then they wouldn't need to seek that attention from some greasy pimple faced boy. I can shower them with attention and help them confirm in their minds who and what they are without neglecting you or making them think they're going to take your place."

On Tuesday Frank came for supper, the girls were all over him. How was his day, did he catch any bad guys, was there anybody shady walking around town? He laughed and joked with them as though he'd been in their lives from birth, at one point little Janet jumped on his lap, causing the other two to show their jealousy. He wisely stood up, gave all three a hug and said they should wash up and set the table. There was no argument, no rebuttals, they went down the hall and returned to set the table. The two youngest wanted to go out and play after we ate, I told them we needed to talk as a family.

With three pair of young eyes staring at me I started, "Girls, Frank and I have decided waiting to get married doesn't make any sense, so we're going to do it in three weeks. I want Julie to be my maid of honor, Jean you'll be my first bridemaid and Janet you will be my flower girl/ring bearer. Frank's brother Edwin will be his best man, and his nephew Elliot will be a groomsman.

Julie was the first, "You mean I walk down the aisle with Edwin?" I nodded yes. "Oh my, he's dreamy, and he's still single I think."

"I know he's dreamy honey, but he's 29 and you're still 15. You can dream, but that's all."

Jeanie was next, "Elliot, the boy a year ahead of me in school, oh he's so cute."

Janet sat looking sad until Frank spoke. "And you Janet will stand by my side until your mom walks down the aisle and you hold her flowers."

She smiled, giggled, her little butt squirming on the seat, it was like she had ants in her pants. The older girls were lost in their own dreamland thinking of who they were partnered with.

Little Janet was the first to ask where Frank would live, when I told her he'd be with me in my bedroom she wasn't very happy. I could see the little gears turning as she stared.

"Honey, it's what married people do, they share the same bedroom."

"Yeah but, then he'll see you naked and you guys will have sex, I don't want you to do that mom. Then you'll have more babies and we won't matter, you'll throw us away just like dad did."

Frank coaxed her onto his lap letting her cry it out. "Janet, I'll never throw you or your sisters away. Your mommy can't have any more babies, and I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world to soon be the step dad of three beautiful girls. I'll never be so busy I don't have time for you, I may not be available the minute you want me, but I'll never ignore you or your sisters."

As we sat on the porch later I asked Frank if he was seriously ready for the craziness of raising three teenage girls? His response was priceless, "the questions is, are they ready for me?"

We were able to keep our wedding plans fairly well contained until we got our marriage license. The gossip machine was in full swing by days end, I was sure I'd be hearing from Ken soon, he'd be nasty at first, because that's the way he is, and then he'd try to find a way to weasel out of child support. I didn't care about maintenance for me, when I married Frank, we didn't need it. I told Frank of my suspicions and as we sat on the couch that night the call I'd been expecting came through.

It was as I had anticipated, nasty remarks, how could I get married so soon, I never really loved him, blah, blah, blah. I reminded him that he'd been cheating on me since high school and that shut him up. I had the phone on speaker so everyone could hear, the next few sentences opened the girl's eyes wide.

"Now that you'll be married to deputy dog I won't have to pay you maintenance anymore and as soon as those little blood sucking leeches are 18 I'll be done with them as well. I might just come home and mess up your happy little ceremony."

Julie snapped, screaming at the phone, "Fuck you dad, stay where you are, us blood sucking leeches don't want you here. I hate you, you wife cheating bastard."

All three girls were in tears and followed Julie to her room where I could hear sobbing.

It was my turn to chastise, "Way to go dipshit, you broke their hurts you low life prick."

Before Ken could say anything Frank spoke, "I have an offer for you Ken, since you don't want to have to continue paying support for the girls why don't you sign the necessary papers so I can adopt them? Oh, and Ken, if you happen to show up, I'll find a reason to hold you for the 48 hours I'm allowed to by law."

Ken chimed in. "You want to adopt my girls? Why would I let you do that?"

"Because it's going to cost you tens of thousands of dollars in child support, adding the three together you're on the hook for another sixteen long years, and we both know how much you love money."

Ken yelled something we couldn't understand and hung up. I got the girls to come back out into the living room where I told them what Frank had just said to their dad. Little eyes became big as saucers, it was Jean who spoke.

"You mean we would have your last name and you would be our dad? Will you walk me down the aisle when I get married?"

Frank chuckled, "I think you're a little ahead of the game, but yes, you'll have my name and I'll be as much of a dad as you'll let me. I'll be at your sporting events, or chorus stuff, or plays, or band, whatever you're doing if I'm not on duty, I'll be there."

Julie wasn't as optimistic, stating he'd never let Frank adopt them. Frank answered.

"Sure he will Jules, he's a greedy man and when he figures out how much it's going to cost him, if he can get out of that he will. You girls won't need to worry about money, between what your mom and I make, along with her savings and mine, we'll be quite comfortable. That doesn't mean you get everything you want, but you won't go without either."

I looked at him and mouthed "Jules", no one had ever called her Jules. She loved it though, insisting we all begin calling her Jules, yeah right, we'll see where that goes. We chose to get married in my backyard by a justice of the peace followed by a small reception and dance at the VFW hall. There were forty or so people in attendance, Julie milking her time with Franks brother for all it was worth, not letting him out of her sight or anyone else to dance with him.

We had debated whether to spend a chunk of money for one night at somewhere swanky in the city or simply stay in town and spend our wedding night at his house. In the end we chose staying at his house and using the money we'd have spent to take the girls out for a future steak dinner and a weekend at a water resort. Franks younger sister agreed to spend the night with the girls, the night was entirely ours. We made plans to meet at his parent's house for breakfast the next day with his family and then an early supper at my folks with all my family. Going down our street we found it quite interesting that a squad was half way between his drive and mine, as we stopped the young officer smiled and told us there'd be no disturbances tonight.

"But aren't you off tonight Randy?" Frank asked.

"Yes sir, this is all on my time. My wedding gift to you and the Mrs., oh, and I'm covering the fuel as well. Good night sir."

Knowing there wouldn't be anybody knocking at our door for anything short of a life and death emergency helped us relax and enjoy each other. Carrying me across the threshold he sat me down, I began unbuckling his belt, letting him know my intentions.

"I've never been able to bring you to an orgasm with my mouth, that will change right now. I want you to eat me and I want my pussy filled as well, I'm going to show you I know how to suck your cock, then after you eat me you should be ready to ride me into the mattress."

With his pants around his ankles and his dick standing proud I sucked the pre-cum off the tip and slowly took the huge head into my mouth, my lips encompassing his cock, sinking lower and lower onto his shaft until I couldn't go any further without gagging. My cheeks were sunk in as my head bobbed up and down, Frank was groaning and his legs were shaking. He put his hands on either side of my head, I remembered when he'd fucked my face before, I knew exactly where this was going.

I loved the fact that he stroked in and out only as much as I could take without choking, I actually got to where my throat opened a little further taking in almost five inches of his meat before I removed his hands and went back to sucking his dick. I had my hands on his ass, I felt his legs begin to twitch and his ass muscles begin to tighten, his breathing was almost non-existent and then I heard the deep groan begin.

I pulled my lips back to the head and locked them tight, sucking so hard my cheeks were concave as his semen squirted into my mouth with such force that it caught me off guard. I was gulping as fast as I could and nearly had to spit it was coming so fast, fortunately my quick repeated swallowing was getting all of it, not a drop left my mouth. I continued sucking softly until his cock was flacid and he was pushing my head away. I looked up at him, mouthed I love you and stood kissing him passionately. Ken would have wretched if I tried kissing him with the remnants of his cum in my mouth. Not Frank, he kissed me deep and long.

When I said something about it, Frank told me that I licked my pussy off his face, why couldn't he lick his cum off my face? Made perfect sense to me as I wondered how Becky could throw this away. Frank spent the next ten minutes slowly and teasingly removing my clothes, taking care to hang up the dress and slip, leaving my lingerie and stockings on. Slowly and methodically he removed every item of sexy undies, kissing and teasing as he did so. Sucking my nipples to maximum hardness before letting them "pop" from his lips.

I was on the verge of erotic meltdown.

"Frank either lick me or fuck me, but please, I can't take anymore teasing."

He lifted from my breasts and lay between my legs, I could feel his warm breath on my labia as he waited, for who knows what. I couldn't take anymore, I put my fingers in his hair pushing his face down as I thrust my vulva where I thought his mouth would be. Home run, my body quaked and quivered as his mouth surrounded my clit and began to suck softly, the first climax and he hadn't even licked yet.

Son of a bitch, this man is trying to kill me before he even fucks me as his wife.

I didn't last very long before the next one hit, I couldn't tell if it was several or simply one that was strung out, overtaking me again and again. I didn't really care, my pussy was throbbing and content, my girl juices were all over his mouth and chin. I told him I was going to suck him hard and then I wanted it from behind. He said to me softly.

"The only lips I need right now are those between your legs, I want them wrapped around my cock. Turn over, hands and knees."

Softly caressing my ass cheeks, he lined up and pushed forward, my labia were swollen and engorged with blood as his cock split them and pushed into my very hungry cunt. It was as though my vagina greedily sucked him in, I was pushing back as he was pushing in until his pelvis met my ass, we stayed in place relishing the exquisite feeling. I looked over my shoulder and smiled, making a kissing motion to him. I wiggled my ass a little letting him know to go ahead and fill me with cock and cum. As he slowly pulled back, I felt like I was empty until I felt it fill me again and again and again, my hips were fluttering up and down, I was pushing my ass back into him.

Then Frank put his hand on the very base of my back and lightly pushed down, my back arched, my pussy pointed up and I squealed with joy. In all the years I'd been married to Ken he had never done this, with Ken it was typically wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I made the choice then and there that this was going to be a favorite position. As he pummeled my pussy I muttered.

"So deep Frank, so fucking deep. I need you to pound me now baby, give me all you have. You won't hurt me, fuck her hard Frank, own me as your wife, make me yours. Cum in my pussy, cum in my pussy."

He did as I asked, picking up the pace along with how hard he drove into me. We were slamming our bodies together getting ever closer to our climatic nirvana. It was me who went first, my hips humping, stomach tightening and convulsing, yelling obscenities and grinding against his cock as it continued to pummel me. I felt it begin, his cock was starting to swell, the head increased in size and seemed to begin throbbing, his strokes slowed and shortened, then a yell and he was jamming his cock into me as hard and deep as possible.

It wasn't hitting my cervix, but I could feel the spurts of cum hit against it, he continued to pull back and ram forward with each new spurt, causing me to yelp and steady myself so he didn't push me onto my chest. As he was coming down from his high he gently rubbed my hips, his hands rubbing my ass cheeks, giving them soft love slaps. He stopped for a second, leaned forward, cupped my breasts and kissed my back.

"Carla, I have never cum like that before. Shit, that was good, you are one fine piece of ass, and you're mine for the rest of our lives. It can't be any better than this Carla."

I decided the piece of ass comment was a glowing compliment and slunk forward allowing my body to hit the mattress, Frank was right behind laying on his side next to me. He asked if his referring to me as a piece of ass was wrong, if so he didn't mean it that way, he meant it was fantastic. I suggested he say fantastic next time. It was only 11:30 and we were wiped out, we quickly cleaned the self induced mess from our bodies, I donned panties, he grabbed a pair of underwear and we slipped into bed. Somewhere around four I woke to a tongue licking my most intimate parts, wondering how he'd gotten my panties off without waking me.

"Oh, I have me ways dear, I have my ways."

"If you really want to send me to the moon, next time you get my panties off without me waking, get me wet and then start making love to me. I absolutely love waking up to the feel of cock inside my pussy. Ken only did it a few times, he said it was too much work."

"Next time I wake you in the middle of the night Mrs. Carver, I'll make sure you wake up with my cock buried in your precious little beaver."

I was all smiles, that's right, my name had changed yesterday. I was now Mrs. Sergeant Frank Carver, soon to be Lieutenant Frank Carver from what my new hubby had told me this past week.

"Enough licking Lieutenant, let's get down to some serious stroking, we're supposed to be at breakfast in about three hours. Come on baby, fuck me good."

"You really are a filthy mouth slut in the bedroom aren't you?"

"Fuck n A man, you gonna pound my pussy or are you gonna try talking me into an orgasm?"

"One pussy pounding coming up Mrs. Carver."

"Mmmm, I love the sound of that Frank. Ugh, your cock is so damn big, it touches every part of my vagina. Fuck her good and hard Frank, she's yours for the taking."

His ass went into motion, going slow and deep, taking his time to bring me over the edge twice without ever speeding up, then without any forewarning he grabbed my legs, hooked his arms under my knees and lay on my body. My pussy was as open as a pussy can be, he kissed me then rose on his knees, he had both my ankles in his hand as he began pile driving into me. I was letting out little yells and abbreviated ah's, throwing my body against his as much as I could.

Then it began, the lovely feeling that starts in your vagina and soon overtakes every nerve in your body.

I started throwing my hips into him harder, he didn't need any more of a hint as he kicked it into gear, pushing hard, going as deep as possible. Then just as quickly as he'd increased, he stopped, pulled out, flipped me over, grabbed my hips and pulled my ass about six inches in the air and sunk his cock back into me.

My hands were against the headboard pushing back, my back was arched as much as I could possibly twist my body, and his cock was hammering in and out of me with such delight I wished we'd started like this. His hands were on my hips pulling me back into him with every forward stroke, son of bitch he was deep ... and I loved every thrust. I felt my body tighten, my ass was humping up and down as though it had a mind of its own, I was pushing back when I heard myself talking, not yelling, talking.

"Ohhhh Fraaaank, it's so damned deep, I love how you fuck me baby."

I could feel my vaginal muscles clamp down on his dick trying to suck the life out of it. It must have done the trick because the next thing I knew his hands pulled my ass back as tight as it could go to his groin, letting loose a torrent of semen and groans. I felt every spurt splash inside me, I felt it fill any cavity there might have been, warm, creamy, thick and trickling around his shaft still inside me. Even at the angle my ass was it was seeping out, he must have found a reserve somewhere in that fabulous body.

He didn't lay down, he got up on shaky legs and walked into the bathroom, washed with a soapy washcloth and brought it to me, warmed. As I lay with my ass still in the air, I felt the warmth of the cloth go underneath and cover my vulva, softly washing and caressing my sore nether region. He turned me over, kissed my lips, my nipples and finally my bush before he washed the front, went to the bathroom, rinsed the cloth and returned with it warm as he went about making sure there was no soap residue.

R410a
R410a
2,946 Followers