Carly's Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
Carly gets taken in the forest.
1.6k words
3.56
70.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carli Stevens had been warned several times about the big oak tree in the middle of the woods. She'd been warned never to go there, under any circumstances. But Carli, who'd just turned just turned eighteen, had never prided herself on listening to advice.

Carli was a pretty brunette with sparkling blue eyes. She'd lost her virginity to one of her numerous ex- boyfriends when she was sixteen. She hadn't loved him but had allowed him to convince her to relinquish her virginity. Besides, what was the use of it, she'd asked herself just before they'd had sex. In Carli's opinion, sex wasn't at all what it was cracked up to be. It hurt and there wasn't any pleasure in it for her. The same couldn't be said for her lucky ex, who grinned with sated pleasure as he splashed his hot cum on her body. And then he'd had the nerve to ask her to suck his cock with the nasty looking white blob still on it. She'd shoved him off of her and went to clean up. And that was her big debut to the art of sex. She had never had the inclination to do it again.

Which brought her back to the situation she found herself in two years later.

"Are you sure we should be here?" she asked her best friend, Sara, as they drew close to the center of the woods where the big oak tree was.

"Of course," Sara replied flippantly. "Don't tell me you actually believe that stupid rumor about the oak tree. Oh my gosh! You do believe it."

Carli scowled.

"Of course I believe it. There wouldn't be a rumor about it if there wasn't a grain of truth in it."

"What is the rumor anyway?" Sara wanted to know. "All I know is there's some kind of nasty rumor. I've never actually heard the rumor."

"It is kind of silly, if you think about it," said Carli as they took more steps to the place. "I was told that there were these five girls who came over to this place and never returned home. Rumor has it they were..." her voice lowered dramatically. "...kidnapped and raped. And then they were sold."

Sara burst out laughing after a second of silence.

"That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard." She said through her laughter. "Five missing girls? Like the cops could never find them." She snorted,

"I wouldn't laugh if I were you." Carli warned. "I still say this is a dangerous place."

"Yeah, whatever," Sara shrugged. "I'm only interested in the orchids around this place. I hear they're awesome."

All of a sudden, a gust of strong wind blew around then, rustling the leaves on the tree, making the place scarier than it already was.

"Sara." Carli's voice sounded weak. "Let's get the hell out of here. Please."

"Quit your whining, would you?" Sara retorted. "Let's just go, grab the flowers and go. Oh my God!!"

Sarah screamed, and before Carli could find out what was wrong, something heavy hit her at the back of her head, making her see stars. Which was the last thing she saw before she slid into the nothingness of unconsciousness.

* * * * * * * *

Carli groaned softly as she came to. She was groggy and disoriented. She couldn't remember what on earth had happened. A few minutes later, everything became increasingly clear. She made to slide over as her whole body was aching and realized with a hard pang of fear that she was bound to a bed. She was spread-eagled, her arms and legs tied to the bed post. Her heart began to race faster and sweat popped out on her forehead. She looked around the room she was confined in, nothing worth seeing. The room was empty, save for the bed, the dresser and a small door she supposed led to a bathroom.

Cold air wafted across her skin, drying the sweat which had begun to run in rivulets down her body, leaving her skin cold and clammy. She wondered why she was so cold and looked down, almost hyperventilating in the process.

She was half naked! She only had on her bra and bikini style panties. A very skimpy bra and an equally skimpy thong. She'd felt special when she'd put them on that morning, after all, no one else was going to see it. Now all she felt was stupid. She struggled against her restraints futilely. She knew she shouldn't have gone to the woods with Sarah. Speaking of Sarah, where was she anyway? Was she okay? Or was she in a worse position than hers? She shuddered. Could there be a worse position than this?

The door opened right then, and a man, probably in his early to mid thirties walked in the room. Carly almost gasped at the coldness and almost frightening look etched on his face.

"You're awake, I see." He almost growled his voice low and scratchy. Goosebumps grew on her skin.

"Wha-." Her voice broke. She tried again. "Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?" Was it her, or did the room sway up and down.

"Let's not ask who I am, shall we?" he walked towards the bed. Carly's already racing pulse accelerated. "To answer your question, you are on a boat to Guanne, a very small, very untraceable little island."

Carly's mouth dropped open. "Wh- what?"

"You've been abducted," he continued smoothly, like she hadn't spoken, like he hadn't said anything life altering. He came over to the side of the bed and sat down.

"What's your name, puta?" He asked, making her jump when he put his left hand squarely on her left tit.

"What are you doing?" she demanded indignantly, forgetting her own predicament. "Get your hands off of me.

He squeezed her tit hard, making her yelp in pain.

"You will fuckin' answer me when I ask a question!" he lowered his head to her ear and whispered cruelly.

"Carly! My name's Carly!" she breathed hoarsely.

"Well, Carly," his hand trailed down her body. Her breath began to come in gusts as his hand slid down to her stomach.

"H-how about you?" she said bravely, trying to ignore the hand inching close to her panties. "What's your name?" He grinned. And slid his hand over her mound and squeezed tightly. Carly bucked against the hand, shocked at her body's reaction.

"Well, well, aren't you excited?" he asked, and blew air into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "For that I'll answer your question." He squeezed again, brutally this time. "But I ask all the questions around here, got that?" Carly nodded timidly. For the first time she realized the depth of trouble she was in. This guy could really hurt her if he wanted! "My name is Paco."

"What do you want with me?" she asked forgetting herself. He squeezed her cunt again and Carly gasped as a frisson of unwanted desire snaked up her body. "I'm sorry." She said quickly.

"Good." Paco drawled. "You're learning fast."

He took his hand off her cunt and slid it back up her body till he cupped her right tit. "You have been brought here solely as a pleasure bucket. You will collect the cum of me and my men inside your body for as long as I say. If you're really good, you may be freed. Eventually. I can't vouch for my men, but I don't think this is going to be easy on you, little Carly."

"Men?" Carly repeated in fear. What ad she gotten herself into, for godsake.

"I command a ship of about 15 men. It is your duty to make sure all the men are sexually satisfied, because sexually satisfied men are happy men, and happy men will never leave the source of their happiness, meaning the ship."

Carly was appalled. She had to fuck 15 men on a daily basis? This was a nightmare!

"You will also be the cook and cleaner of this ship. My men and I, we like to make a mess..." he smirked at her and Carly had no doubt what kind of mess he was talking about.

"My friend... is she okay?" she blurted out fearfully. What would he do to her for speaking out of turn?

He laughed shortly. "I'm sure she's fine. Probably being used by my men right about now. Believe me, you're lucky I took a liking to you and decided to use you first. My men have been without a warm pussy for about a month. Do the math, will you?

Carly was already doing the math. Poor Sarah. She wondered why an obviously intelligent man would be the leader of such a horrible group. Then a horrible thought struck her. She wanted to ask a question, but she was too scared. She looked at him pleadingly.

"Go ahead." He said.

"You are going to be using a condom, won't you?" she asked timidly. "You and your men, I mean?" she wondered why she wasn't more frightened and horrified. Her answer came when he shook his head.

"No condom," he replied. "I like to feel the heat of a pussy about my bare cock."

Carly wanted to cry.

"I don't want to get pregnant!" she cried.

"You won't. There's two bottles of birth control and day-after pills in a cabinet in the bathroom to prevent that. It's your choice, though." He grinned lasciviously at her.

Carly almost snorted. As if anyone would choose to have their child/

"But-." Carly began, only to be cut off by a large hand over her mouth.

"And now you're talking too much. Time to get the show on the road."

Carly's heart began to race again. What was going to happen now?