Carly's Naked Christmas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,118 Followers

The time arrived to leave the warm and cozy confines of Tony's house. Carly was led naked out to the car, she had on her 'nudie boots', they are calf length and have pockets into which she had put her phone, credit cards and some cash. I really will need to insist or have Mistress Sammy insist that Carly go truly nude in public one day, no shoes or 'nudie boots' just naked from head to toe. Well, she didn't know what to expect, did she? Tony drove them into a small fishing town on the coast and whilst he drove Sammy began telling Carly about her 'naked mission'.

By the time they stopped outside the post office Carly knew what was expected of her. Faithful readers will know this particular place quite well, after today you will remember it even better! She had a 'dangerous naked mission' ahead of her. Carly was to get out of the car, naked, and they would drive away and leave her there. She was to head across a large park and make her way to the supermarket at the far corner of the park, where she could phone for more instructions. This was simply an ingenious move by Sammy to keep Carly clueless. Sammy was pushing her to the limit, and for the first time she truthfully did not know if she could do this.

She wouldn't know until she said her goodbyes and opened the car door stepping out. She stepped out onto the sidewalk in front of the post office, completely naked in the cold sunshine and watched as the car drove away. Some people stopped to look at what was happening, why was a girl being dropped off naked in the center of town? Carly decided she had better get moving before she was inundated with questions, and so she set off naked in the direction of the parking lot. Carly smiled that heartwarming smile and said hello to a couple of people as she passed them in the brisk temperature. Suddenly she was buzzing, happy, lightheaded and just overjoyed to be 'stranded' completely naked in public.

Carly was really enjoying this 'naked mission' she was trying to complete. The fear had turned into new energy and determination to see this through. She had to cross the parking lot to get to the park, and could have cut between the parked cars and gone the shorter diagonal route, which would have provided some cover too. Instead she chose to take the main footpath this meant a longer walk and more exposure.

"Perfect." She thought as she made her way to her next destination.

Carly imagined that Tony would be nearby watching so she made sure to put on a good show. She took her time, and concentrated on walking as slowly and as naturally as her nervously charged body would allow. Just to point out, this was at three pm on a Tuesday, in the sunshine, not late at night! Carly was totally naked, exposed and vulnerable. She reached the end of the lot and now because of the route she had chosen, she had to walk along the roadside for about fifty meters to reach the corner of the street. People and cars were all about and she was nervous. However she was also very excited to be naked in public in the wonderful sunshine! She stopped at the corner and looked both ways, then strolled naked across the street and went through the gate into the park.

It's a large park and there are very few trees so in there Carly felt even more exposed. She said her body kept trying to insist that she stop and play with herself until she had an orgasm but she wanted to do as she had done on the previous evening and hold on, cross her legs if need be. She had no idea how long they would keep her naked or how long she was expected to be naked in public. Just to remind you she didn't have a clue where her companions had gone, She was completely naked in the middle of the park with just her phone and some cash, and loving it! From her vantage point she could see the gap in the hedge that led to the supermarket parking lot, she had been on the wrong path but no matter, she cut across the grass and made her way there.

As Carly walked out of the park and into the parking area of the supermarket she scanned around trying to spot Tony's car. He had to be around somewhere! She could see no sign of the car, so she reached for her phone and dialed Sammy.

"Hi naked girl, are we having fun yet?" Sammy chuckled mischievously.

"I am having enormous fun thank you, but I don't seem to be able to see the car anywhere." She said to Sammy

"Oh, we're somewhere else just now. Can you see a red 'Jones' taxi?" Sammy asked.

There was one sitting in front of the supermarket.

" Oh shit! Sammy. Thanks a bunch love." Carly thought. "Sammy, are you referring to the red taxi which is parked right outside the entrance of this rather busy store?"

"Yes, my dear, that will be it! Off you go then, tell him you want to go to the Tesco Mini market by the waterfront. Once you get there you pay the driver and get out of the taxi. Ring me from there. Byeee." and she hung up.

"Oh bloody hell!" Carly said aloud to no one.

She would have to walk stark naked across the parking lot until she was right outside the store and get into this cab. Carly slowly reached down and put the phone back in the pocket of the boot. She straightened up and took a deep breath. Tony once said to her that the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss - walking is a hell of a lot easier! He wasn't naked in a public place though, was he?

"Okay girl, here we go, Showtime." Carly thought

She began the slow walk down through the cars and made her way to the taxi. She had to walk the length of the supermarket's glass front to reach the cab, and everyone stopped to watch the beautiful naked blonde go by, she did the usual act of saying hello and smiling a lot as she walked up to the cab, opened the door and got in. The driver didn't seem all that perturbed to have a naked girl in his cab, so she told him where she needed to go, and they set off through town.

Carly later said It was a very strange and erotic feeling, being driven naked down the narrow busy streets in full view of passersby. They continued down the winding hill and drove along the waterfront. As they approached the store she recognized it and realized that here would be another tricky challenge. She was supposed to ask for instructions after the cab had stranded her naked for the second time in a half hour. The driver pulled to a halt outside the supermarket and once again she considered the options. Only, it appeared she didn't have any options. Oh shit! So, she paid the driver, opened the door and slowly got out and stood up. The cab drove away and there she was once more, stranded, exposed, vulnerable and very naked!

Carly reached for the phone and dialed Sammy again. She was right in front of a glass fronted store and by a busy road, there was absolutely nowhere to hide. Besides, apart from being a bit scary, this was very hot and exciting. She was really enjoying the buzz and still had no idea what was yet to come.

Sammy answered her phone. "Hi naked girl, look across the road, you have to cross the street and head along the waterfront. You must find us, but we aren't exactly hiding, don't worry." She chuckled and hung up.

Carly put the phone away and began walking out towards the busy road and watched for a break in the traffic. After a long wait, totally exposed on the roadside she was able to cross to the other side, and took one of the many paths that zigzag between the road and the seafront walk. As she proceeded up the path an older couple passed her going in the opposite direction and Carly nodded hello as they passed by each other. Then she was on the lane, and finally she could see Tony's car in the middle of the parking area. As she approached the car though, Carly realized they were nowhere in sight.

Each time stopping to consider her options a small crowd seems to gather, (I can't imagine why a crowd would gather.) So she opted to keep moving rather than attract a large crowd. Then she spotted them, they were in the glass front cafe drinking tea and smiling broadly. Sammy beckoned her over to join then in the café. As she approached the glass front of the cafe Sammy indicated that she should go and sit with them. There were other people in there of course.

"Oh my God." Carly thought.

In she went and sat down as a cup of tea appeared in front of her. Suddenly she could hold on no longer, the enormity of what she was doing, naked in a cafe just became too much. Carly's hand went to Tony's thigh and she dug her fingers in as she nuzzled against his arm and bit his bicep so hard he had the bruise for days. And then it happened she came and came as Tony's arm went around her and she snuggled into his coat and kissed his neck. Somehow nobody seemed to notice what had just taken place. Slowly Carly recovered.

Sammy looked at her as she asked, "Had enough?"

Carly had by now firmly made her mind up to never underestimate that girl again a very good idea for sure.

Cautiously she said, "Well if there was anything else."

"Only one small thing sweetheart. Go pay and then we can all go home."

She took the fiver Tony offered and got up and went to the counter. The girl at the counter looked about sixteen or so.

"I saw you come in, this is awesome! What does it feel like?" The girl asked obviously intrigued by Carly out and about naked and gorgeous.

Carly replied, "It's awesome." And they both laughed.

Carly and the girl exchanged numbers and perhaps Carly will be able to help her like she says I have helped her.

Did Tony and me make love that night? Carly said

Ohhhhhh, yes! Ooooooooooooooooh.

Love Carly

Nikki here, I just have to say that Sammy was ingenious, especially with the taxicab. Tony was sure the night before that Sammy was planning something and he was also positive that I was involved somehow. The man is just too smart.

*

Thank you Carly and Tony for allowing me to share your stories with everyone.

Love (Cariad)

Nikki

Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,118 Followers
12