Carly's New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly made here way to the flat for her shift on Saturday, she would have about an hour to get ready there before the stag party arrived. Sukey was already there with Sharon, and was getting ready. Carly got on well with Sukey, she was a very friendly girl. Sukey had told Carly that she had done quite a few lesbian shows and to let her take the lead. This had put Carly more at ease as this would be her first time with a woman.

The girls were ready in their knickers & bra when the buzzer went. The 8 lads filed into the place all looking a bit worse for their Friday night drinking session. They introduced themselves and shook hands with the 2 girls.

The best man sorted the money out with Sharon and said something that Carly couldn't make out.

Sharon called the 2 girls over and said "The best man wants to know if you'd mind him filming your session? They'll pay an extra £200 if you'll do it."

The girls looked at each other, each hoping the other would answer.

"Might as well," Carly finally said. "As long as I get a copy to keep!"

The lads were delighted, Sharon showed them into the master bedroom to get ready.

Sharon came back out with the cash. "If they try anything on that you haven't agreed, you call me," She said. "We've got Paul & John out the back, they'll get it sorted if they cause any problems."

The girls made their way to the room. Carly had butterflies in her stomach but this time it was as much excitement as nerves. Ever since she was in College she'd had this fantasy about taking on the entire Rugby team. She never thought she would get remotely close to it but here she was. To cap it all she was even getting paid for it!

When they entered, all the lads were stripped down to their boxer shorts. They were all around late 20's, early 30's Carly guessed. All of them were pretty fit, not one she didn't quite fancy. The best man was already filming when they arrived so without a word the girls got straight into their show.

Sukey put her arms around Carly's waist and kissed her softly, gently probing her mouth with her tongue. Carly felt herself starting to get wet between the legs. Carly responded and moved her hands down onto her bum and squeezed playfully. Sukey put her hand on Carly's tits and ran them over the silky material of her bra. She then took the straps down and started to kiss and lick her nipples.

Sukey moved Carly towards the large double bed in the centre of the room. For the first time they both made eye contact with the group of lads. They all now looked like they had erections now, 2 of them even had their cocks out and in hand already.

"Enjoying the show boys?" Sukey asked.

A few grunted replies came, it was clear they were enjoying this.

Sukey then pushed Carly back onto the bed. She started to kiss her from the breasts, down her stomach down towards her mound. She pulled Carly's knickers off completely and started to kiss her inner thighs. When she finally stopped teasing and sunk her tongue into Carly's wet slit she was in heaven. This girl really knew how to please a woman.

Carly could see the best man and his camera moving in for a close up. She opened her legs wider so he could get a better view. If she was being paid to be a porn star she might as well play the part.

Carly then felt her orgasm starting to build up, she closed her eyes and let herself go. As she came her hips bucked and she almost involuntarily pushed herself further into Sukey's face.

Carly took a couple of moments to get her breath back as Sukey took her underwear off. Her petit, naked body with firm tits looked fantastic. She lay on the bed as Carly knelt over her and started to lick her nipples. It felt fantastic to be doing this. She was enjoying sex with this woman so much more than she expected and was loving putting on the show for these horny, fit men.

After a couple of minutes, Carly moved slowly down to Sukey's completed shaved bush. Kissing all the way down, she savored her first taste of a woman. She had worried that she wouldn't like the taste but she was finding it intoxicating. Carly licked up and down her slit then gently pushed her tongue inside.

Carly then felt a hand on her bum, then one feeling her breasts. It looked like the lads couldn't wait any longer before joining in. She broke off from licking Sukey and found an erect cock next to her face. She took as much as possible into her mouth, sucking greedily and making a filthy slurping noise.

Sukey knelt up on the bed and asked "Which one of you dirty boys is getting married?"

The groom stepped forward, he was about 6 foot tall with a strong looking build and a thick looking 7" cock.

"You're lady is a lucky girl having that to keep her happy, She said. "Now I'm going to fuck you first, you're going to remember your last fuck as a single man!"

The lads gave a cheer and egged the groom on as Sukey began to suck his cock. Carly meanwhile had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. The best man was still happily filming all the action as Sukey rolled a condom onto the groom's cock.

She got on all fours and stuck her bum up in the air. "Fuck me hard big boy." She told him.

He did as he was told and fucked Sukey as hard as he could. Another man got in front of her and presented his cock for her to suck. She moaned as the 2 men spit roasted her.

It didn't take long for the man in her mouth to come, with a grunt he let go in her mouth. Sukey felt the spurts of come starting to fill her mouth and clamped tighter around his cock so not to spill any.

Sukey spat out the spunk into a tissue. The groom was still thrusting away in Sukey and shot his load into the condom when he could hold on no longer.

Over the next hour the 2 girls had a cock in their mouths and between their legs almost permanently. As soon as the lads were spent there always seemed to be another hard cock ready. Both girls had been well fucked by all 8 men when the best man came up with his final idea.

"Girls, lay down on the bed and play with yourselves for us." He told them.

Carly and Sukey did as they were told, they laid beside eack other on the bed, spread their legs and started playing with their well used pussies.

"Now we're all going to wank off over you," Said the best man. "You're going to get absolutely covered!"

The lads all crowded around the girls on the bed while the best man continued to film. The first man shot his load all over Carly's face and hair in a matter of seconds, then another fired his hot come all over her pussy and hand. 2 more of the lads on Sukey's side shot their cream over her tits and face, it seemed to be raining down from everywhere.

"Come over my face." Carly instructed the boys. 2 more of the lads moved into place and tugged on their erections hard. Within a minute they both erupted over Carly's face. She was now covered and absolutely loving it.

Another load splattered over Sukey's shaven mound and stomach which left just the best man.

He moved towards Carly, pointing the camera down at her he wanked himself furiously. With a triumphant shout he shot his load all over her face. Carly could barely see now after her bukkake initiation, it was in her hair, her eyes, her mouth, everywhere.

The 2 hour session had flown by, Carly had thoroughly enjoyed herself in the end. She had lived out one of her earliest fantasies and earned £500 for her trouble.

"So how am I going to get my copy of the video then?!" Carly asked the best man jokingly as they left.

"You seriously want one?" He asked

"Yes!" She replied. "I had a great time being a porn star, and believe it or not my husband would probably quite enjoy it too!"

"Fair enough," he said, looking a bit surprised. "I've got my laptop back at the hotel. I'll put the disc on there and bring this copy back for you."

Carly made her way home that night feeling sore but satisfied. She was happy with her day's work, £500 in her purse and a DVD of her porn star debut in her bag.

"How was it then?" Steve enquired.

Carly said nothing, just handed Steve the £500 and DVD and went up for a shower. She was sure she could manage one more cock before the day was out.

12