Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Carly gets her first taste of white cock.
4.6k words
4.66
28.9k
29
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This'll be the last one in this series for a bit (I'm not abandoning it so if you like it, don't worry). I wanted to publish this chapter specifically before the next one in Jay's line for reasons that will eventually become apparent if you're reading both (I know some people have enjoyed only one half... if that's you, don't worry, this will still work). Anyways, thanks as always for reading and I appreciate the kind words. Keep em up as it means a lot to those of us who write on here.

----

My newly minted Master hopped out of bed and went to his overnight bag. I watched his body move as he swung out of bed. He wasn't self-conscious or ashamed. Just comfortable and strong. I've never liked body builder types. Every time I see one, I can't help but think that they must spend an inordinate amount of time in the gym. Time that would be better spent fucking some eager slut, in my opinion. Jay's muscled weren't like that. They were coiled, tense and wiry beneath his skin. They felt like steel strands when I stroked his arm and it aroused me unbelievably when he had pinned me to the bed and fucked me. Exhibiting his superior strength over me in the most primal of ways.

He grabbed a razor and shaving cream from his bag and tossed them on the bed beside me. I watched him as he pulled on his clothes and he said, "I'm going to go find you some clothes. I expect that cunt completely smooth by the time I get back. And when you're done, get on your hands and knees and play with your empty cunt until I return. The bigger the puddle you drip onto the bed, the harder I'll plow your ass when I get back. Understand? Or is that too complicated for your little chink brain?"

Some women would have been insulted by that. Actually, most women would be insulted by that. A small part of my brain told me I should be insulted by it. But the larger part was just aroused at the casual cruelty and dominance he displayed. It made my knees weak to here him degrade me like that. I wasn't stupid. He knew that. I knew that. But the game required it. My cunt required it. I grabbed the toiletries and strode into the bathroom, shaking my ass as I went. I drew a small bath and started shaving my cunt bald for the first time. I heard the door close and I worked quickly to prepare myself. I was driven to be as perfect as I could be. I needed to be. I really wasn't sure what it was that was driving me like this but I knew instinctively it was right. Once again, my mind drifted to the feudal times. Chinese traders breeding concubines to be sold to the English. Powerful men taking beautiful women to bed with them to use and discard as they saw fit.

As I shaved my cunt smooth, I ran my fingers along the soft skin. I'd spent so much time in Florida out in the sun that I'd managed to get a nice tan throughout my life that even several years in Boston hadn't completely chased away. I traced my fingers along the smooth skin of my leg up to the now bald pussy that my Master had requested. My fingers grazed along my clit, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from me. I imagined doing this ritual every day to keep myself exactly as my Master wanted. The thought aroused me further, conjuring images of subjugation and submission that drove me higher. I resisted the urge to finger myself right then and there, knowing that I might not have long before my new Master returned and wanting to give him the promised puddle so that my ass would be fucked hard and rough.

Toweling off from the bath quickly, the cool hotel air hit me as I left the steamy bathroom. My nipples, already hard from arousal, became tight little pebbles on my chest as I raced to turn the air conditioner off. The hot, moist air from the bath filled the small room and I crawled onto the bed, imagining Jay's hard body laying there with his even harder cock enticing me. I laid down with my ass high in the air and my head on a pillow, spreading my knees wide and trying to expose every inch of myself to the invisible eyes I was picturing.

As I lay there, teasing and circling my clit with my finger, my mind drifted. What did I want from this relationship? What did I NEED from this relationship? Everything about it felt so right that I was almost scared to get excited. I'd dated enough to know that the first couple weeks... that "honeymoon" period always feels perfect and amazing. I imagined going on dates with Jay. Him dressing me up to please him. I wondered what that would be. Did he like classy sexy? I pictured myself in an elegant, slinky black cocktail dress. Drinking wine at a work function while I charmed his coworkers and made eyes with him across the room. We'd dance and laugh and flirt, knowing that I'd have my lips wrapped around that thick shaft in the cab and he'd be splitting me open the instant we got home.

Oh God, my clit was getting so worked up. My mind was racing as it pictured all kinds of things. As hot as it was to picture that, I started thinking other things. Darker things. I pictured him tying me up and fucking me then leaving me with cum dripping from all my holes. I pictured him whipping me as I held my tits out for him to abuse. In my brain, I wanted a nice romantic boyfriend. But I could feel my cunt responding even more emphatically to these darker, more perverse thoughts.

I forced myself to take a breath and calm down. I was so close to cumming and I didn't want to disappoint my Master. I asked myself, "What do you want, Carly? What is it you REALLY want?"

And that's when I realized that I wanted someone who could walk the line of both. I wanted someone who would cherish and protect me but also use me. Someone who could be cruel but only up to a point. Someone who would constantly put me in my place. Remind me of what I am to them. Treat me like a tool for them.

That thought made me drift to even darker thoughts. A good slave wouldn't prioritize her own desires. A good toy would only care about her Master's happiness and pleasure. If that manifested by her Master being cruel and denying her than so be it. If she needed to help him find fresh new pussy to fuck then that was what she needed to do. Jay had come to Orlando this weekend hoping to fuck Kyrsten. I could help him do that! I knew Kyrsten well. I knew what made her tick. What got her pussy wet. I could get her into bed. Into Jay's bed. If he wanted the sexy redhead's pussy speared onto his cock, then he should have it. And with that thought, I was off to the races. I imagined him fucking Kyrsten and Jenn together. The two hottest girls I knew. I imagined him fucking my roommates. Both girls were half-asian and I bet he'd love them. I knew Natalie's kinks would line up with mine and Alex was an unabashed slut. I imagined Jay staring at me as I was tied up in a chair across the room while he used both girls. He'd taunt me. Saying cruel things to me. Telling me that my worthless, empty cunt was only good for breeding. I pictured myself cuffed and spread eagled on a bed, staring up at Alex's porcelain cunt as his cock split it open right above me. Their combined juices leaking out all over my face as I desperately tried to add my tongue to the union of the two lovers just so I could give a little bit of extra pleasure to my new white God. For that's what I wanted from Jay. I wanted him to be the center of my universe. I wanted him to be a man that was worthy of my complete obedience and subjugation.

I knew if I could be that for him, he'd use me often and well. He would reward me for being such a good fuck toy. But I wouldn't do it for the reward. I'd do it to please him, knowing that the reward was just a merciful gesture that I would sometimes get. Just like he was going to fuck my ass soon as a beautiful gift to me. He was going to rape my ass to show me what I was good for. To teach me that I existed solely to please him.

I started mumbling on the bed and I could feel my cunt juices pouring down my legs and dripping off my lips onto the bed. I hoped that the bedspread would be ruined from my pitiful pussy leaking into a puddle. I didn't even hear the door open or him come in. I was babbling and moaning so loudly. I was being such a pathetic whore that I wasn't aware of him until I heard his voice. "Keep your face down, slut".

"Yes, Master," I told him as I continued to finger my hole and drip. I could hear him shuffle as he took off his clothes. And then I heard a sound that took my breath away. I heard the quick sound of leather on cloth as he yanked his belt out. I'm not sure how it was possible, but my cunt clenched and got wetter.

"I'm going to whip your ass now, bitch. We've known each other for... what? 15 years?"

"I think so, Master."

"And have you ever dropped to your knees and begged for my cock before today?"

"No, Master. I was stupid, Master."

"Not just stupid, slut. You were selfish. You kept your fuck holes to yourself. And even shared them with others didn't you."

I sobbed slightly, "Yes, Master. I'm so sorry, Master. I wish you'd been my first and only, Master."

His fingers traced along my ass gently. I could feel his fingernails scrape me softly and I yearned for a rougher touch.

"I'll never punish you for being stupid, slut. I like brainless bimbos too much for that. But being selfish... that I can't abide." He said and he snapped the leather belt in his hand making a wicked sound.

"You shouldn't, Master. Please punish me so that I don't ever think another selfish thought again, Master. Whip all the selfishness out of my stupid chink brain, Master."

He brought the belt down on my ass. It didn't hurt quite as much as I thought it would. "I'll give you one lash for every year you've denied me your body."

"Just one lash, Master? I have committed the worst offense that a well bred Asian concubine can commit, Master. I've denied my rightful Master what is his."

He chuckled and something about it made me feel so small and pitiful. I squirmed in arousal, hoping he was pleased with the wantonness of the whore in front of him. "Such an eager to please little slut puppy. Five per year it is then," he said and he lashed me again, much harder this time.

Suddenly, I wasn't so confident. The thought of taking 15 of the first lash seemed like nothing. But 75 of the lashes he just gave me... or harder ones? I was lost in bizarre haze of fear and arousal. "Master... so many," I said as I stroked my clit even faster.

He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back roughly, "Are you complaining, bitch?"

I tried to shake my head but he held me fast, "Nnn... No, Master. Of course not, Master. My body is yours to use however you see fit, Master."

He flung my head back into the bed and went back to whipping my ass, thighs and back. Each stroke brought a little streak of fire that quickly faded into a pleasant heat only to be reignited elsewhere on my body. I never knew where the next lash would come from. Sometimes he would smack the exact same spot three times in a row, creating a blazing inferno of pain that distracted me from my empty cunt. But then he'd change it up and rain a blow on my thigh or on the lower part of my ass right near the hole that was so painfully empty and I'd be reminded of how I needed to be filled up again. How I needed to be useful. I had to stop stroking my clit several times because I kept getting so close to cumming. I'd get right to the edge and he'd whip me just right and I'd yank my hand away, lest I cum without permission. That would be the ultimate sin for a worthless pain slut like me.

He stopped at one point and asked, "Are you enjoying this, baby?"

"Such a kind, Master. Yes. But I would enjoy it more if you would stop worrying about my pleasure and instead made me suffer for denying you. Show me with pain what a worthless set of holes I've been for 15 years."

"Dumb slut," he snarled and this time hit me so hard it took my breath away.

The next blow was even harder, right on the most abused part of my ass and I screamed, "YEssss! Thank you, Master!" as he continued to rain blows down on me. "That's all I am, Master. Useless empty holes until you fill me, Master," I said in between sobs of joyful pain. "Please whip me then rape my last hole. I've kept it for you and your glorious stud cock. Destroy my most pathetic virginity and claim me forever, Master."

I don't really remember after that. He really did exactly what I asked and whipped me harder and harder with the belt. The next thing I knew, I was simply saying, "Thank you," over and over as his cock was easing its way into my ass.

"Once I cum in this ass, you're mine Carly. Nobody else's. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. Yes, Jay. Please don't be gentle. Claim what's yours. Use me however you want, Jay. Anytime. Anywhere. For any reason."

"Fuck that's tight," he said as he eased his cock into me, allowing me a blissful moment to get used to the sensation. It was new and neither pleasant nor unpleasant exactly. But the feeling of absolute fullness? That was amazing. And the sensation as he slid his cock head into my no longer virgin ass was fantastic. But before I could fully get used to it, he pulled his cock out and slammed it back into me.

I screamed. And it was glorious. The world exploded into stars as I was overwhelmed with sensations. The pleasure was unlike anything I'd ever felt and it mixed with the pain of having my ass violated in a blissful, sublime way. I truly couldn't think of anything other than the cock pistoning in and out of me. I tried to say something to him but I have no idea what it was. My brain wasn't working correctly anymore. I heard him say something about cumming and my finger flew to my clit. I needed it so bad. I'd been so good and this was my reward. My white Master sodomizing my ass and an orgasm. It was humiliating. And degrading. And perfect. My empty cunt leaking while my anal virginity was ripped away from me mercilessly. I started cumming and my ass gripped his cock as I spasmed. That caused him to cum and shoot inside of me which made the explosions within me grow. I collapsed on the bed, a spent, shaking ragdoll as he gave me his last, strong thrusts. There were no thoughts. No worries. No problems. The world was perfect in that moment. Jay had made it perfect.

---

I think I must have passed out for a minute or two. The next thing I knew, I could hear the shower being run again and Jay's voice calling to me, "Come join me, honey." The way he went from calling me "slut" to "honey" made me irrationally happy. I went into the bathroom, careful not to make a mess as I walked on wobbly legs. I kissed him gently, tenderly as we stepped into the shower. We took our time cleaning each other. It was almost reverent the way we lathered and rinsed each other. Gently exploring every inch of skin that the other had offered. He sat down in the shower and I sat between his legs. His hands lazily stroked my tits and thighs and smooth cunt appreciatively. I could feel the hunger growing within me as he teased.

"Will you answer some questions truthfully, Carly?"

"Of course, Master?" I told him as I closed my eyes. "I will always be truthful with you, Master. I promise, Master." I loved calling him that. It made me feel owned in such a wonderful way. I think it was that he so obviously cared about me that made it better for me. I hoped at least. I shuddered briefly as the thought of what it would be like to be with someone who truly DIDN'T care about me. I knew I would never go there but I'd be lying if I didn't say it turned me on.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"MMM.... every second of it, Master. It was perfect."

"You said a lot of... pathetic things," he said with some uncertainty.

"Thank you, Master. Did my pathetic ramblings please you and your cock?" I said and wiggled back at him.

"Sort of... Well... Yes. But I need to ask you something. You don't really think you're worthless do you?"

I turned and looked up at him. I could see the hurt and worry in his eyes, "Of course not, Jay. But I really get off on feeling like it in the moment. Why are you so worried?"

"Well... there was this other girl that I kind of explored this kink with... "

"Your girlfriend? The one you broke up with?" I asked, curious but trying not to pry.

His forehead wrinkled before he smiled and laughed, "No... ha... No... Definitely not Sasha. She was as vanilla as you could imagine," he said the last somewhat sadly and with unexpected bitterness. "No, it was a girl I met online doing writing prompts with. It evolved into something... else. But I really started to worry about her... you know... mentally. She would always come back to these really dark places. Disturbing places that I didn't really want to go to. But, at their core, they involved her being worthless. Inferior. An object."

His words caused my cunt to flood all over. I was both grateful and sad that the water masked it. Grateful because obviously my Master was concerned about me and I didn't want to worry him. Sad because I desperately wanted my Master to know me as intimately as possible. Nevertheless, I'm sure my squirming and hardened nipples gave him some clue at how much his words turned me on. I thought about what he said, however. Why did these things turn me on? What was it that made the thought of kneeling at my superior's feet so arousing?

"Lots of girls have rape fantasies, right?" I asked.

"Uhh... okay... maybe. Why the non-sequitur?"

"Do you think those girls really want to be raped?"

"Of course not," he said, genuinely appalled at the idea.

"Do you think ALL of those girls don't want to be raped?"

"What? I would hope so... but... I guess maybe there's a few... It's pretty hard for me to imagine though?"

"Me too. But what would you think about a girl who truly wanted to be raped. For real?"

He answered instantly, "She should seek professional help. Definitely talk to somebody before she hurts herself."

"I agree. And it's the same thing with me. I totally get off on being treated like an object. Like I'm inferior. Like I'm not even worthy of your consideration just a tool for your pleasure. That's what I was fantasizing about while you were gone," I said and wriggled my ass against his slowly hardening cock. "But I can only do it because I trust you so much. You whipped me for the 15 years I've known you," I said and he traced the welts on my back and thighs that were still visible. "But during that time, I learned a lot about you. And I know I can trust you. There's a bunch of things you've even done today that show me that. And it's only because I have that nugget in the back of my mind. That little kernel that tells me you don't really view me as an object that I can truly cut loose and enjoy... this."

"In the hallway, I yelled at you, remember?"

"Uhhuh," said the voice behind me, "I didn't like it."

"I'm sorry that I displeased you in that brief moment but your response was perfect. You recognized a hard line for me and then pivoted completely. It was terrifying and scary and I wasn't sure what you were going to do but you rewarded my trust in you. Keep doing that and I'll never stop being a slut for your cock."

He kissed my neck and I leaned back into him slightly, snaking a hand behind me to position his cock firmly between my ass cheeks.

"And I like you showing me that you're worried. I don't mind at all and it takes nothing away from the fantasy for me. Some girls are different. For some girls it ruins the fantasy. And then some girls, maybe like your friend, don't want the fantasy they want the reality. Differentiating those last two groups is hard."

"So what do you want out of this? What will get you boiling over with lust, Carly? What will make you putty in my hands to remold as I see fit?" he asked. His voice oozed with arousal.

"Is that really what you want to do, Master?" I asked, trying to sound innocent, scared and submissive. "To break me, train me and remake me?" I said as I stroked the hardened cock behind my back.

12