Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 06

Story Info
Lunch for Kyrsten. Torment for Carly. Real world for Jay.
6.4k words
4.73
39.7k
73
3

Part 6 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspiration struck quick this time. Thanks for the positive feedback. At this point I'm just writing organically so if anyone has thoughts on where this goes, post away. We'll definitely be learning more about Sherry though. So don't worry about that one.

*****

Shopping and lunch with Kyrsten was every bit as much fun as you'd expect. She was flirty and playful. Teasing me continuously with little peaks and touches. The first thing we brought was a lacy bra that wouldn't hid her nipples so I got to enjoy them poking out at me all afternoon. We bought a bunch of clothes for her ranging from sexy to trashy and everywhere in between. Her figure was perfect for the tight slinky dresses and plunging necklines I preferred and she quickly embraced her sex appeal when she wore them. After a couple hours, my cock was straining hard for relief.

"I think I've cum more times in the last 48 hours than in any week long marathon run in my life," I told her as she stroked my cock while we made out in the car.

"Are you complaining?" she asked.

"Not at all. I just don't know how much of you two I can take before I die with a smile on my face."

"And Carly wants you to have other women, doesn't she?"

I murmured a yes into Kyrsten's mouth as I kissed her again. Our tongues danced against each other and our breath mixed.

"Other sluts who will want your cock?" she asked. I'm sure she could feel my cock surge in her hand. "You know what would really make her hot?"

"Anything?" I said with a smile. Kyrsten giggled her girlish laugh.

"Yes, but not what I meant. No... you should find another Asian girl that she could help you seduce and inculcate into your perverse little harem... Master."

"Fuck," I groaned as she stroked me faster. We were parked in the back of the hotel parking lot getting ready to go in. "Yeah. Cause I'm just that lucky."

"Maybe I know one..." she said, stroking me faster.

"Really?" Kyrsten simply nodded and ducked her mouth down to my cock for a quick deep throat thrust before stroking my wet shaft more.

"Yes, Master. You know her too. Or you know of her. And Carly knows her. But I don't think Carly knows that she's like this."

"Who... tell me you teasing little bitch," I commanded as I wrapped a hand roughly in Kyrsten's fiery mane. I was so close.

"Her sister," she said and I grabbed her head and forced her onto my cock as I shot into her mouth. The image of Carly and her hot little sister burned into my brain as I shot rope after rope into her sucking mouth. I nearly blacked out from the sensation but Kyrsten's pushed on me to remind me to let her up. She came up with a gasp, wiping her spit and my cum from her lips with her hand. "I take it you like that idea?"

"Fuck yes. Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure. I didn't really know about this fetish as a thing until today but looking back, I think Sherry is definitely like her sister. Maybe even more so."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well Carly left for college and grad school but I stayed here, remember. I coached the cheerleading squad after I graduated and got to see Carly's little sister every day."

"Wait... I never really met her. How old is this girl?"

"She graduated last year. She's 19. But here's the thing. She never dated anyone other than white guys. And looking back, she was always super deferential to them. I always thought it was that she was shy and was awed by the jocks she dated but I don't think that was it. She was tough on everyone else and had no trouble bossing people around when she was co-captain. It was only her boyfriends that she was little miss compliant with."

"And how does Carly not know about this?"

"She might... It might not be a surprise. But I get the feeling that their family is pretty repressed and doesn't talk much to each other," Kyrsten leaned down into my lap and licked the cum from around my cock. "Just think what you could do with the both of them, Master. Think how pathetic Carly would feel being forced to help seduce her sister. ESPECIALLY if she doesn't think her sister is like that."

"Fuck that would be hot... but should I?"

"Hell yes you should. Especially if she's like Carly. But even if she's not, you'll back off and treat her right. I trust you. Carly trusts you. And guess what the best part is?" she whispered seductively into my ear, "She goes to NYU. She'd be there to please your cock every..." lick, "Single," kiss, "Day."

My cock stirred again but no chance of real action anytime soon. I petted Kyrsten's head as she nuzzled against me, content. "Kyrsten, why don't you think you deserve someone like me?"

The question caught her out of the blue which was exactly my intent. I wanted an honest reaction and answer. And I got it.

"I... uh... Jay... I don't know what to say. I just don't feel like anything I've done in my life has been enough to earn a happy ending. I've been terrible to people. I spent most of high school being just this side of a movie cheerleader bitch. I'm not smart. I'm not particularly pretty..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Let me take a digression from the story to tell you how I would have described this girl.

Fun, bubbly, nice, maybe not whip smart but quick and smoking hot. Easily top 5 hottest girls from my high school and probably top 10 I've met in real life. Was she a movie star? No. But she was as close as you get to that in real life. And I'd never heard her say a mean thing to anyone. The one time I'd tried to ask her out, she'd politely turned me down. I never heard anyone complain about her. This was not Regina George from Mean Girls. She was more Chloe Beale from Pitch Perfect.

"Kyrsten... is that really how you see yourself?"

She nodded at me, tears streaming down her face. "I'm awful and pathetic, Jay. And you'll see it before long. And it's okay. You're so nice and wonderful. I want to make you happy while you still like me."

I really was dumbfounded. I wasn't going to press it right now but I resolved to do what I can to help her. It wasn't clear to me then what the problem was. Did she have issues at home? Had someone psychologically abused her? Did she have some sort of mental problem? All of the above? All I knew was that my friend was someone who needed help.

"Kyrsten. You're not mean. No... No... really... listen to me. Remember when I asked you out?"

She nodded.

"Do you remember how you turned me down?"

"No," she whispered in fear.

"What do you remember?"

"I remember thinking that I could never go out with you because... " she trailed off and looked away.

"Because, why?"

"Because... "

"Kyrsten, am I your Master?" I asked, trying a different tactic. She nodded. "Then I'm ordering you to tell me truthfully."

"I remember thinking you were a geeky loser that would ruin my reputation if I went out with you. I thought you'd be a tiny dicked wimp. I'm so sorry, Master. I couldn't have been more wrong."

I nodded. "I never knew that. And you know why I never knew that? Because you didn't tell me that. Or even hint at that. You actually THANKED me for asking you out and gently told me that you were interested in someone else but to ask again later."

She stared at me, "I did?" she asked dumbfounded.

"I doubt you could find anyone that would tell you that you were a bitch in high school. And as for your brains. What grades did you get?"

"A's and B's?"

"And where'd you go to college?"

"UCF," she whispered, "I couldn't even get a scholarship at the crappy local university."

"But you graduated with a degree in business. And you graduated Cum Laude didn't you?"

"How'd you know that?"

"I might have Facebook stalked you a little before this trip," I told her and gave her a kiss. "And as for your looks. Seriously. I'm beyond dumbfounded that you don't think you're hot. You're unfuckingbelievably gorgeous. You were right about me in high school. You were WAYYY out of my league. Hell... You were out of most guy's leagues in high school."

"I just don't see it, Jay. All I see are my flaws."

"Well trust me when I tell you, your positives complete eclipse any flaws you might have physically."

Kyrsten wiped the tears from her eyes and composed herself. "We should get back to poor little Carly," she said. "Jay... Master... Thank you. It means a lot to me what you just said. I'm glad you guys seduced me," she said with a beaming smile.

I grabbed her hand and we walked hand in hand into the hotel. Roland and Jenn were checking out. Everyone who had to get back to regular lives was leaving today. I still had a day left as my plane wasn't until the morning. That realization made me start thinking about how this was inevitably going to end. At least this idyllic phase with these two girls. Carly and I lived reasonably close in Boston and New York. It wasn't ideal but it was doable. But Kyrsten still lived in Orlando. Her job let her travel some and we'd be able to visit but I knew an ongoing intimate relationship wasn't going to be easy.

As I was lost in my thoughts, Jenn saw us and gave a puzzled look. She whispered something to Roland and gave him a little peck on the cheek before walking purposely over to us. "You've been busy this weekend," she said looking back and forth between the two of us.

"I... who are you talking to?" I asked, unsure whether it was Kyrsten or I that she was gently berating.

"Both of you pervs," she said with a tight grin. "I know we joked about hurting Carly but I swear..."

"No... it's fine, Jennifer. Really," Kyrsten said.

"K and I are going back to my room now. Carly's waiting for us there," I said. Jenn stared at me appraisingly before stepping aside.

As I walked past her she pulled my arm and whispered into my ear, "Seriously, Jay. Please don't hurt my friends." She wasn't demanding or threatening. Just an earnest plea that I was already determined to honor.

I nodded my agreement and followed Kyrsten. The sway of her generous hips and ass was hypnotic as the short, flouncy sun dress she was wearing swayed from side to side. I couldn't help staring at her, all my worries and concerns simply melted away. I grabbed her in the elevator and pinned her to the wall, trying to communicate my need for her through the kiss. My hands found her breasts and I groped them roughly, causing her to moan into my mouth. She kept grinding her hips against my thigh, and I knew she needed me as much as I needed her. We composed ourselves as the elevator door opened. More of our friends checking out looked at us and laughed. "Player," I heard one of the guys say. He must have seen me with Carly yesterday. I guess I was going to have a very different reputation after this weekend. Fuck it.

I reached under Kyrsten's dress and put my hand possessively on her ass. The dress pulled up around my hand left her completely exposed but she didn't care. She simply leaned against me and walked to my room, happy and calm. I noticed a couple high school boys near our door milling about and laughing. As we approached, they realized it was my room and took off with a laugh. Before I opened the door, I paused and listened. Clear as day you could hear Carly coming from the room. "Master... please... master. Use me... Use your chink's holes. I was bred for you. Please, Master. Please rape me with your perfect white cock... Please. Please I need it, Master. I need you. I love you. I want you. I love you. Master. I'm your holes. Make me useful, Master. Please... FUUUUCCKKK..." the last was shouted loud enough to clearly hear in the hall. It was an exclamation of frustration boiling over. Kyrsten and I had been gone nearly three hours and Carly was obviously coming unraveled. Gloriously unraveled.

I glanced down the hallway and, seeing it empty, I looked at Kyrsten and simply said, "Strip." She looked at me for the barest of a moment before wordlessly allowing the flowy dress to fall to a puddle around her feet. "The rest, slut," I told her and she quickly took the bra off too. She now stood wearing only her heels. I pinched her nipples roughly with one hand as I slid the key card across the sensor with the other. The click wasn't nearly loud enough for Carly to hear it and we snuck into the room like two proud parents ready to look at our newborn. But instead, we were two super horny adults looking at our slutty Asian slave. Carly was a complete mess. The cum was caked in her hair and across her face, she was spasming on the bed, eyes closed as she yanked the nipple clamps off repeatedly. Her hips were bucking forward each time, as if she was fucking back against an invisible cock. A giant, white, imaginary cock I'm sure. She was too lost to hear us or even sense our presence. I undid my belt and motioned to Kyrsten to remove my clothes. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed, staring at Carly's gaping fuck hole. Kyrsten was on her knees, pinned to the bed as I shoved my now naked cock down her throat. Before Carly could realize she wasn't alone, I brought the leather belt down squarely onto her clit.

The reaction was priceless. She screamed, I think nearly coming. "FUCKK... yes... Master... Oh my God I need you. I need anything. I need you. Hurt me. Abuse me. Whip me. I don't fucking care. Just do something with me. I can't think. I'm fucking broken, Master," she said as I rained lashes down onto her clit while Kyrsten tried to suck my cock off.

"Come for me you dumb, pathetic bitch. Show me what a stupid pain slut you've become," I told her as I flicked her clit with my finger three times. It was too much for her. She came hard, squirting juices out of herself and screaming loud enough to wake the dead. I finger fucked her while she came and she spasmed over and over, twitching and writhing and shaking out of control.

She started to recover as I plunged my cock fully into Kyrsten's throat. "Feel how hard my pathetic chink bitch has me, Kyrsten?"

The redhead simply mumbled around my dick while continuing to suck me. Her hand was between her legs stroking her clit frantically. Given my recent orgasm, I wasn't going to be able to cum easily so I decided to give Kyrsten a break. I laid down on the bed and yanked Carly on top of me. "You have 15 minutes to make me cum. If you don't, you're going to wear your slut collar while you go knock on all of our friends' doors and apologize for how loud you've been this weekend."

Carly gasped and quickly straddled me, impaling herself with a desperate moan.

I tossed my watch to Kyrsten who was still catching her breath on the ground, "Watch the time, slut. If she doesn't make me cum in time, you can drag me off of her and I'll finish inside some nice white holes."

I said this, curious what Carly's reaction would be. I needn't have worried. She rolled her eyes and arched her back, "My tight little Asian hole was bred for your cock, Master. I'll earn your cum, Master. I promise."

True to her word, she rode my cock exquisitely. If I hadn't given Kyrsten a load in the parking lot, I would have already cum. Carly squeezed her cunt tight and rolled her hips perfectly, trying to milk my cock and it's precious cum. She said a string of the most degrading, humiliating things while she played with her tits. I could feel myself getting close but wasn't really sure if I wanted to cum or not. The thought of her humiliating herself in front of our friends was unbelievably hot. But I was a bit afraid it was pushing her limit.

Kyrsten was watching the whole thing with interest, giving a countdown every few minutes and taunting Carly with her impending humiliation. "Just picture her, Jay. Dripping wet and shaking, revealing to her friends what a cheap, pathetic fuck puppet she is," she said as she cupped Carly's tits. Kyrsten was straddling my right leg and gliding her own juicy fuck hole along my shin, teasing herself with the friction. "Two minutes you dump cunt. Then the whole hotel finds out the truth about you," she said with sensual malice.

"Oh God... Fuck... Please... Please cum for me... Sir," she said.

"What?" I asked, hardly believing I'd heard her correctly.

"I need your cum, Sir. Please," she said again. My hand lashed out and smacked her tit, "Ouch. Yes... hurt me, Sir. Punish me," she continued to incite me. I twisted her nipples hard, spinning them almost 180 degrees and making her squeal in a mix of pleasure and pain. It just caused her to writhe more on me and tighten her cunt even more. "I'm a pathetic, slanty eyed bimbo who can't even remember what to call you, Sir," she said again. I knew she was intentionally pushing me. But it was working.

"You stupid little bitch," I said as I grabbed her and flipped her down. Kyrsten was practically flung from the bed but my focus was on the insolent little whore on the end of my cock. I pounded her hard, putting one hand over her mouth and using the other to smash and twist at her tits. "Is this what you wanted, cunt? To make your Master angry so you get hate fucked?" I said and spit on her. Her face, still a mess from earlier, looked even more pitiful now if that was even possible. She was beautiful. I pounded into her with three more quick, violent thrusts and filled her cunt to the point of overflowing with my cum.

"Damnit," Kyrsten said as I rolled off of Carly's exhausted body, "22 seconds to spare." She tossed me my watch and dove into Carly's snatch, noisily slurping my cum into her mouth.

"Thank you, Master. I'm sorry I had to anger you to please you. Please forgive your pathetic slut for not being good enough to please you without being a disobedient hole."

I moved up and kissed her messy face. Our tongues intertwined the way only true lovers do.

"You've not displeased me, baby. Far from it. That was fucking hot. I knew what you were doing and it was super hot. No apologies needed."

"I'll still go door to door and humiliate myself for you, Master. Just tell me. I'll do anything for you, Master. Absolutely anything. No more limits from me. Ever."

I kissed her again, "There's time, pet. But not tonight. Tonight you've earned a treat. Something special for just us. But I want you to remember that pledge. Kyrsten has given me a truly wonderful idea that will be very, very difficult for you. You'll love it. But you'll hate it."

"That's perfect then, Master. What is it? I'll do it. I'll do anything." She was beyond reason now, having edged for so long, been thoroughly fucked and now having Kyrsten's tongue working her so well.

"When we meet your family..." I told her as I started pinching her nipple, "You're going to turn your sister into another chink fucktoy," I finished as I pinched hard.

Carly came all over Kyrsten's face, screaming a strangled, "Yessss" and arching her back before collapsing in complete and utter exhaustion.

Carly clamped her spasming legs around Kyrsten's head until the redhead has to push herself clear. She sat back with a sloppy, wet face and smiled proudly. "Yay, I helped," she said in a cute, bubbly voice.

"You two are a hot mess. Go get yourselves cleaned up. Don't have TOO much fun in there," I said with a grin. I wanted to join them but hotel showers are pretty tight for two people, three would have been far less fun than it sounds like. On the other hand, my apartment in New York has a pretty big shower...

I hadn't intended to fall asleep but all the fucking over the last couple days had finally taken its toll. I woke up to Carly's snoring. She was snuggled up next to me with her head nuzzled into my shoulder. I looked over and saw Kyrsten curled up in the chair in the corner. She was wearing my dress shirt (a look that I love... what guy doesn't) and had the room's extra blanket wrapped around her. She was also staring at us. Our eyes met and I could see the longing in her eyes. I scooted Carly over so I could be in the middle of the bed before gesturing to Kyrsten for her to join us.

12