Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 13

Story Info
Jay learns about Starla's fantasy.
9.3k words
4.8
36k
51
7

Part 13 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter is part of a longer story that is primarily involving cuckqueen and interracial themes. The main girlfriend, Carly, is Asian and both her and her sister (Sherry who features in this installment) enjoy the occasional racial epithet which is why there's a couple here. If it's not your thing, please gloss over it. Given the subject material in the story, I felt like noncon/dubcon was the appropriate place for it rather than interracial (though it will be back to that category soon). Also, as if it needs saying, all rape play should be conducted with a partner that you have a good relationship with and that you fully understand the boundaries.

For the readers who have been reading this for the interracial aspect, it's pretty light in this installment (partly because of the temporary category move and partly because it worked out that way) but we'll be back to the core WMAF story soon so bear with me.

---

I woke up refreshed and ready Monday morning. Kyrsten was a breath of fresh air in the condo that, despite all the recent action, hadn't seen much in the way of sleepovers of the fairer sex. She was every bit the morning person, waking up for a jog then waking me up with a blow job. That first day back after a weekend can be hard but not that Monday. We ate breakfast in a hurry and rushed out to our respective work obligations. Maureen was in the hallway when I left. Again, I couldn't help but picture the young mother kneeling at my feet. That became a recurring theme of the day. Every hot woman I ran into, I kept picturing what it would be like to seduce them. To bed them. To dominate them. How would I do it? Would Carly or Kyrsten help? Would Carly or Kyrsten join? That was the day that I realized I couldn't go back to "normal" sex. I thought back to the time with Sasha, the girl I'd dated before Carly. It had been sex-by-numbers. Rote love making without variety. But more importantly, it had lacked the intimate connection that Carly and I had. That Kyrsten and I had. There was something primal about what I felt between them and I couldn't shake it. And I could feel it now bubbling to overflowing now that Carly had pulled the stopper off.

I imagined my secretary, Victoria, servicing me at the office. Her long brown hair dangling down over my cock as she sucked me deep. I pictured Daphne, the hot little blonde underling of Dave, working under ME instead. The hispanic bike courier, Tabitha, that brought the packages I pictured taking my package instead. I imagined her long strong legs wrapped around me as we fucked an athletic fuck.

"What the hell has Carly done to me?" I said to myself at one point alone in my office. My cock was straining hard from Daphne's last visit. The blonde was wearing a white dress that hugged every curve. It wasn't quite "too" sexy for work but it was really close. Combined with her high heels and long legs she was really turning heads today. There were still rumors about her and Hideo floating around the office, though. Dave had asked me if he should say something but as long as it wasn't affecting their performance, I told him he was better off staying out of it. Besides, "We don't exactly discourage dating within the company, you know." I had told him, reminding him that the partners had married associates before. Sometimes multiple associates.

Daphne came back to my office later and leaned over my desk, intentionally showing me her perfectly formed cleavage, as I signed the expense forms for their last trip. "Why is their only one hotel room on here?"

"Oh... Hideo and I shared a room. You know. Save money for the client?" she said flashing me a smile.

I don't know what made me say it. A new sense of boldness. Bad judgement? Good judgement? Whatever it was, I said, "Do you have this same thrifty attitude with all of your co-workers?" I watched her face for a reaction. She looked a little shocked at first and floundered for words.

"Well... I... Uhmm... "

"Or do we need to disclose a relationship to HR?" I said finishing. I liked seeing her a little off-balance.

She smiled warmly at me then turned to Hideo. Daphne was about an inch taller than the small Asian man but towered over him in her heels. "Are we ready for that, Hideo? Are we in a relationship?"

Hideo spoke for the first time, "I don't know. I guess if you want to be."

"May we think about it Mr. Simpson? We aren't really there yet we're more in a..." she trailed off, searching for a tactful way to say 'Fuck Buddies' to her boss's boss.

"A 'sharing rooms' kind of stage?" I asked knowingly.

"Yeah... something like that," she beamed before grabbing the signed forms and heading out. She grabbed Hideo's hand and left my office. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the sight of her ass swaying through the hall as she walked away.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Kyrsten came back to the apartment at 7 and we went out for drinks (for her) and dancing (for her but for my benefit) and a quick fuck in a bathroom (for both of us) before returning home for a very athletic, loud session that ended with me pounding her mouth deep and hard while she was pinned against the wall before covering her perfect tits with my cum and making her sleep like that covered in my essence.

Tuesday was much the same. Except that day my thoughts were stuck on my secretary Victoria. The long brown hair was up in a pony tail and the elegant choker she was wearing really caught my attention. I kept imagining her under my desk while I worked on documents. Sucking me until I had to fuck her mouth like I'd done to Kyrsten the night before. I realized she'd always called me "Mr. S" but now thanks to the flirtations of Louise, that moniker had become every bit as sexualized in my brain as when Carly called me, "Master".. Again, Kyrsten benefited from my frustrating day of fantasizing, this time by being fucked up against the window where any number of people could have seen her soft tits smashed against the glass and the look of unabashed ecstasy that covered her face as I plowed her ass from behind.

In bed, I teased her about the date the next night and about all the women I was eyeing. Telling her how I wanted her to be a good little helper and how I'd reward her if she got me laid. By the time I was done, we were fucking again while she screamed perverted obscenities.

"Make sure my slut neighbor hears, bitch!" I snarled as I fucked her from behind.

"Oh God!" she screamed, "Fuck your big cock is perfect, Master. FUck!"

I smacked her ass several times, leaving it slightly red and hot to the touch. "Do better, slut!"

"Fuck me... fuck... I need your fucking massive cock. Own me, Master. Fucking use me. Destroy my little cunt. Ruin me. You can fuck whoever you want, Master. Anyone. Anywhere. I'll help. Just don't stop fucking me!" she screamed again as she came hard, her cunt clenching my cock tightly causing me to fill her up again.

"Good girl," I said as we collapsed next to each other, trying to catch our breath.

"Thank you, Master," she said resting her head on my shoulder, "Are you going to fuck these other girls?"

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Of course, Master. Of course it matters. If you want any of them, you should fuck them. You should be happy. You deserve happiness, Master."

"So do you, sweetie," I said and kissed her on the forehead. I think she still thought of herself as someone who didn't deserve that but she smiled and snuggled closer nonetheless.

The next day, I hung back a little after she left for work. I laid out the outfit I wanted her to wear on my date with Starla that night. The outfit was something I'd bought for her on my way home Monday and I knew she'd look absolutely perfect in it. It was a thin, loose fabric that would hang down to her knees. The outfit wasn't tight but the way it would lay on her would still leave little to the imagination. I set out the garter belt, stockings, shoes and necklace I wanted her to wear as well and left a short note: "Wear this. Be ready by 6" and then headed out.

The girls at work didn't distract me on Wednesday. I was too caught up in all of the perverted images I was having about Starla and Kyrsten. By the end of the day, I felt like my cock was ready to burst but I left the office on time and rushed home to pick up Kyrsten. I wasn't disappointed. She had followed the instructions perfectly and looked like a perfect sex goddess. She'd put on just the right amount of makeup as well. I scooped her into my arms and gave her a long, lingering kiss. The stickiness of her red lipstick against my lips felt nice as our tongues danced needfully between us. I checked my watch, no time for a quickie which made me very sad given how unbelievably gorgeous she looked. Fortunately there was a cab ride to enjoy each other in. We both got pretty worked up on the ride over to NYU and Kyrsten's cunt was absolutely drenched by the time we arrived. "Be good, slut," I told her with a smile that she warmly returned.

Walking into Sherry's dorm, I felt like a mild celebrity. I'd been over here enough and been showing off Sherry enough that a lot of people recognized me. Combine that with the absolutely stunning redhead on my arm today and it should be no surprise we drew a lot of eyes. I whispered to Kyrsten, "There's a lot of young kids in here lusting after you."

She leaned in and whispered back, "There's a lot of slutty coeds ready to fuck you," before giving my ear a little teasing lick. Her words sent shivers up my spine and I glanced around, noting with increased lust how many of the female eyes were for me. It's amazing what a bit of confidence can do for you.

We got to Sherry's room and I knocked. Louise quickly answered the door wearing a bra and skin tight bike shorts, "Heya, Mr. S!" She hopped out and gave me a quick hug before showing me inside. "You brought a date to your date?" she said playfully. I truly could not get a read on this girl. She was just short of manic. Always peppy. Flirty almost to the point of sluttiness. And yet...

"This is Kyrsten, my girlfriend," I said, shaking my head and trying to focus on the task at hand.

"Your OTHER girlfriend, you mean," Sherry said from across the room. She was lounging in a white t-shirt and, by the look of it, nothing else. Her hard nipples poked through the shirt lewdly as she sat there.

Kyrsten took a step forward and extended her hand, "Oh my God, Sherry. It's been so long since I've seen you. How are you?"

"Fine," Sherry said noncommittally. She seemed pissed for some reason.

"Sherry, what's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, staring daggers at Kyrsten. Kyrsten looked to me for support and I squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Nothing... what?" I said trying to let a little edge into my voice.

"Whatever," she said dismissively. I couldn't believe how much of a spoiled brat she was being.

I looked between Louise and Kyrsten who seemed equally confused, "Are we done, Sherry? If you want to stop the game, all you had to do was ask."

Despite her anger and annoyance, she shook her head, "No, Master. I'm sorry, Master." Her voice was distant and she refused to make eye contact as she continued staring out the window.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"Nothing, Master." Her voice remained clipped and emotionless but I could see the wetness in her eyes.

I threw my hands up in exasperation. "Then why are you acting all bitchy?"

"I don't like sharing," she said quietly before adding, "Master" as a still reluctant after thought.

I opened my mouth to say something but Kyrsten's voice beat me to it from behind me, "If you can't share him you don't deserve him, bitch!"

"Kyrsten!" I barked and held my hand up behind me. To her credit, she didn't say another word.

I focused on Sherry, "You knew the deal when we started. Hell, you knew about Kyrsten and you watched me fuck Madison. Why are you being all pissy all of a sudden?"

She finally looked at me and said in a rapid torrent, "Because you're not sharing with me or Carly tonight. You're taking this backstabbin, white trash bitch with you... " I almost slapped her. I wanted to. I could even feel my arm twitch and my hand flinch. After what Kyrsten had told me the night before about her life and what she'd gone through, hearing Sherry talk about her like that just pushed me over the edge.

"Shut up, slut!" I shouted instead. "Say one more bad thing about a woman I care about and we're done. Understand? Finished."

She nodded and took a deep breath, composing herself, "I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry, Kyrsten," she added, still looking angry but also a little embarrassed. "I thought you were in love with Carly. And I thought I was special because I'm Carly's sister...and... and... because I'm Asian," she started sobbing. "But apparently you just want to fuck slutty girls."

"Sherry... I don't understand. You're special because YOU are special. But not everything in my life revolves around you two. I love Carly. But Carly wants... no Carly NEEDS me to have other women. She is the one that even pushed me into falling in love with other women. It's what she wants. She's at her apartment right now edging herself thinking about tonight." I knew that last was true because I'd given her instructions and she was texting me progress reports every 15 minutes.

Sherry nodded, "I know, Master. It's just... well... neither of them are Asian."

"Fucking what?" I asked, my voice betraying my utter confusion.

I heard Kyrsten and Louise laugh to each other at my predicament. Sherry simply continued, "I thought your white cock lusted after tight Asian pussy and we'd shown you how good it was, Master." Sherry's voice had softened and her words carried an unmistakably lusty tone.

"Oh you dumb little cunt," I said condescendingly, "All I've learned from you and your chink sister is that Asian sluts were bred to serve white men. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy other women. Just that I know you'll be pathetically waiting at home for me ready to be a dumb little trophy cunt whenever I want."

Sherry stared at me in awe and nodded, "Yes, Master. You're right, Master. I'm sorry, Master." She blabbered. Contrition and obedience written all over her face.

I turned around and realized that Starla had joined us. I wasn't sure how much of the conversation she'd heard. But before I could fully process that question, I was stunned into silence by her outfit. Starla had the biggest tits of anyone I'd seen and she wasn't hiding them tonight. She was wearing a low cut black tank top with a necklace that plunged straight into her cleavage drawing the eye there even more than it normally would be. The shirt showed off her soft, smooth stomach before giving way to the denim skirt she was wearing. The strappy, black heels she had completed the ensemble perfectly. I knew she was pretty but tonight she looked stunning. As she walked over to me, I actually had to look upward as her shoes made her slightly taller than me. "You ready for our date?"

"Of course I am. Kyrsten is joining us. She was in town this week and I thought you could learn more about my lifestyle with her here."

"So this is a double date?" she asked with a crooked grin.

I laughed, "Sort of, I guess."

"Well I've already seen how you handle dissent in the ranks," she paused meaningfully and looked over at Sherry who appeared embarrassed about her little outburst. "I'm curious how you handle a more amicable situation."

"Jay is at his best with... amicable situations," Kyrsten said as she squeezed my hand and pressed her own ample tits up against me. I squeezed back as a silent thank you. Kyrsten was determined to show that she could be the dutiful girlfriend and wingwoman that I wanted and I appreciated the effort.

As we headed for the door, I turned back to Sherry, "Sherry, I want you to think about what might happen tonight and what you really want, okay?" I told her and she nodded. I rubbed my hand up and down Kyrsten's back, cupping her ass possessively as I continued, "Do you have any homework tonight?"

She shook her head and I saw a little smile creep across her face.

"Do you want to prove to me that you can be useful and obedient rather than taxing and petty?"

This time her nod was emphatic.

"Good girl. I want you to edge for the rest of the night until you pass out from exhaustion."

"Yes, Master."

"And I want you to ruin at least... what's fair for that little outburst earlier. 5 orgasms seems about right?"

She gasped, "Master?"

"I want you to make yourself cum but the instant you do, you are to instead whip your clit with a leather belt. Don't you think that's an appropriate punishment, Kyrsten?" I said, turning to my redheaded girlfriend.

"For a dumb... chink... who disobeyed, Master? I feel like 10 is the minimum," she said smiling. I think it was the first time she'd said that and, like me, she probably had her own reservations about the racial epithet. Regardless, however, Sherry didn't mind. Quite the opposite, in fact.

"Yes, Master," she said submissively.

"Thank your Mistress as well, cunt," I told her with an evil grin across my face. I watched Sherry's hips buck involuntarily on the couch. The little slut was nearly overcome with lust.

"Thank you... m... Mistress," she said.

"Louise, here's my number. If you don't mind, would you take a picture of the little whore after each orgasm and send them to me. If it's not too much trouble?"

"Sure thing, Mr. S. I'll make sure she's honest about her punishment," the flirty little coed responded coyly.

I turned back to my dates and led Starla out, placing my hand possessively at the small of her back and enjoying the first skin-to-skin contact I'd had with her. She jumped a little at the intimate touch but relaxed into it, allowing me to guide the two gorgeous women out of the dorm. All eyes were on us and Starla's nervousness was noticeable but so was her arousal.

The trip to dinner was filled with nervousness and sexual tension. I kept one of my hands high on Kyrsten's thigh but otherwise focused my attention on Starla and attempting to engage her in discussions about... well, anything.

"You seem very nervous?" I said at one point, a little frustrated by the non-committal, single word answers I'd been getting.

"I am," she said.

"Why?"

"Well... I'm on a date with a guy that already has two girlfriends and one of them is even with us."

Kyrsten spoke up, "Don't worry about me. I'm here to give Jay moral support and to give you perspective."

"Well, that's what I mean. This is really weird, okay?"

"Is the situation bothering you? Or the fact that you are here even though you knew the situation?" I asked.

"What do you mean," she said but her expression told me she knew exactly what I was asking.

Nevertheless, I rephrased myself, "Are you more nervous because of the date or because of what it says about you?"

"The date, obviously. It's weird," she said but she subtly bit her lip as she looked out the window and I knew that she was fighting with herself about her own thoughts and reactions.

Just as we arrived, my phone buzzed and I had a message from Louise:

Louise: She already got one done, Mr. S!

She attached a selfie of herself holding a sharpie. Behind her Sherry was spread out on the recliner, legs dangling over the sides and cunt gaping lewdly. On her thighs, Louise appeared to have scrawled the words, "Useless," and pointed an arrow to her cunt. Needless to say, my cock stirred.

We walked into the little Italian restaurant and were seated relatively quickly. "What can I order, Master?" Kyrsten asked as she looked over the menu.

"Anything you want, sweetie," I told her.

"Even the market price lobster?" she said pointing at the menu.