Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 15

Story Info
Meeting the parents at long last.
9.7k words
4.67
37.2k
61
19

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, thanks for the great feedback, comments and messages. Hopefully everyone likes this chapter. I wasn't sure if I wanted to end this chapter the way I did but ultimately when I was writing and got to the end, it just felt like it fit within the broader story so I went with it. Hopefully it works for most of you.

*****

That last week without Carly was a very long wait. I had girls that I could have passed the time with, but I really wanted was to make sure Carly felt at home for whatever time we spent in my little condo. I cleaned out room in the closet and drawers to make sure she had space. My bathroom was quite tiny, after all, it's a relatively affordable condo on the island so it's not winning any awards for spaciousness. I had to buy a couple new shelves to install just so there's be enough space for everything. I did find time at work to fuck Daphne on several occasions. Like a good little slut, she's obeyed my commands so I was able to finger her or tease her nipples whenever I wanted. I worked her up all day then plowed her after everyone left the office at night. If you have to work late, it's a helluva way to do it.

Most days I ended up having lunch with Hideo, trying to learn as much about Chinese culture as I could. He was a lot of help in educating me to the male side of the equation and Sherry helped me each night try to understand her father specifically. I felt like I was cramming for a test in a class I'd never been to. Something I'd only done once in college (with middling success). Nevertheless, by the end of the week, my balls had been drained and my brain filled making it feel like a very productive five days. My building's super let us use a little bit of extra storage space in the basement and she had movers putting her stuff there over the weekend while she and I went back to Orlando to visit the family.

Carly was, not surprisingly, a bundle of nerves. She drove her car down from Boston and picked me up at my condo. I realized that was another thing that was going to be a problem. Long term parking in NYC is pretty fucking expensive. As I climbed into what was now, sort of, "our car, I looked over at her, marveling again at her classy beauty. She was wearing a tight fitting white sweater dress with all the buttons undone to show ample cleavage. She had stockings on and the dress was just short enough to show the garter belt holding them up. What made me happiest was that she was wearing her leather "SLUT" collar we'd gotten in Orlando, though.

"You wore that the whole way down here?"I asked as I reached up to stroke the soft collar.

She nodded, "Yes, Master. I wanted to feel owned the whole way down," she said as she smiled. Her eyes got a far away look, "I bet you can imagine how wet I was when I had to stop to pump gas in Bridgeport."

I smiled, "I'm sorry I couldn't be there to... you know... pump you."

She groaned at my bad pun, "I already know you're going to be a good father, Master. You don't have to start the dad jokes already."

I feigned wounded pride, "Hey. That's my best material. The bad Dad joke is pretty much all I've got."

"Oh, you've got MUCH more than that, Master. Much... much more," she said.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Very. I really need this weekend to go well," her voice sounded desperate. Imploring reality to bend to her need.

"Can I ask, Carly? What if it doesn't? What if he hates me?"

"He won't hate you. My dad is many things but stupid is not one and only an idiot would hate you, Jay. He might put his foot down and say he's not allowing it, though."

"Okay... and what if he does?"

"I... I... I don't know, Master. I'm having the baby and I'm not leaving you. But it would gut me if... if..." she started to cry. I put my hand on her knee and squeezed gently, "I don't want our kid to grow up not knowing two of their grandparents. You know?"

I nodded, "I get it. I'd be conflicted too. We'll get through it, I promise. You and I Carly."

She smiled, "And all the other women."

I nodded, "But you and I first. All the other women mean nothing to me, you know."

"That's not what I heard," she said, teasing me.

"Okay... fine... You and me and Kyrsten... then everyone else," I told her.

"So you love her too? Like you love me?" I couldn't honestly tell what the right answer was in that moment. I froze, unsure what to say. My girlfriend, lover, mother of my child and love of my life was asking if I loved someone else as much as I loved her. I decided that the truth was the only way to go.

"Not quite. Not yet. But... but Carly. I think I might someday," I told her and squeezed her knee.

She smiled a warm, genuine smile and breathed out a breath that neither of us probably realized she was holding, "Perfect, Master. You have so much good and love in you. I don't want to keep that from the world. Love me with as much love as you can. And love other women too. And tell me about it. You falling in love with Kyrsten is sweet and romantic and better than any movie or TV show or book and I want to know about it. Okay?"

"Okay..." I said with that uneasy tone I always took whenever a conversation was weird and alien to me.

"Trust me, Jay. This is how I'm wired. I need to know that my Master is pleased in every conceivable way. That means letting you fall in love as freely as breathing when you meet the right girls."

"You're amazing, babe."

"I know," she said with a grin. "So tell me about your all the other sluts in your life. Any others that are girlfriend and someday lover material?"

"Maybe. I'm not really sure, honestly."

"What about my sister?"

"Oh definitely not," I said quickly.

"What? Why? Have you seen her? She's sex on wheels?"

"I know," I said, "And there's nothing wrong with her. I'll definitely keep fucking her even if she goes long term with Hideo."

"You're really going to do it, aren't you? Like even if they get married you're going to cuck her little Asian husband?" she asked and I nodded, "That so fucking hot. And will you... will you breed her too?"

"I... uhmm... I don't know. I think... well... I think she'd like that wouldn't she?"

"Yessss," Carly said though I don't really know if she was truly answering with her brain.

"We'll see how this weekend goes. I don't want her kids to be disowned or anything."

"What about others? Natalie can't stop talking about you by the way. She keeps asking me when you're going to use her next. Or when you're going to make her do something. You left quite an impression on her."

"I liked her and Alex. Both differently though. But I'd need to spend a lot more time with them before I could decide anything. Same with the others. Madison is married. Starla has some issues to work through. Daphne is..." I trailed off.

"What? Is Daphne a prospect?"

"I think she's a little too scheming for my taste. And not a natural sub like the rest of you."

"Mmm... but doesn't that make it hotter, Master? Imaging bending her to your will and then breaking her. Sometimes the best zealots are converts, you know."

"You paint a very attractive and kinky painting, my love," I told her and leaned over to give her a small kiss.

"And what about Starla? You seem to have a thing for broken girls."

I smiled, "Only certain broken girls. I don't know. She's so young though."

"Exactly. Imagine being that guy who takes the young, broken girl and builds her back up. You could build her up into whatever you want. Train her to please you in whatever way you see fit. The perfect Master for an aimless, broken little slut."

I shook my head, "I can't decide if that sounds perfect or horrific. You kind of make me sound like a cult leader."

"If you wanted to be that, you could be. With that cock and the way you know how to instinctively hit women's kinks. You could have hundreds worshipping your cock. But Master. I know you won't. You wouldn't abuse people's trust or take their money. You aren't like that. So it's not a cult. Think of it as maybe a mutually beneficial sex therapy relationship. With upside!" she said with a big smile.

I leaned back and imagined the fantasy world Carly was living in. I imagined Starla on her knees, asking to be taught every kinky sex lesson that I could teach her. But fundamentally, was she the kind of girl I could fall in love with.

"Any other prospects, Master? Any other girls I can help you fuck?"

I blushed and was quiet. She looked at me as she approached the airport, "There is! Who is it. Tell me. Please, Master? Please?" she begged. "Is there more than one? Tell me, please, Master." she begged.

"Uhmm.. there's maybe three... MAYBE," I said.

"Three!" she exclaimed, "Seriously? What a stud I've fallen for. Three little sluts you're grooming to be your little cock slaves?"

"I'd hardly say that," I told her.

"Oh I would, Master. They'll worship your perfect white cock just like the rest of us. So who are they? Tell me, please."

"Uhmm... I think my neighbor is interested actually. Maureen. Have I told you about her?"

"No... because you've been holding out on me. Such a bad boyfriend not sharing intimate details of the sluts you want to plow," she said teasing me with one of the more absurd statements a woman has ever said to a man. "What's she look like?"

"She's really cute. Dark auburn hair. Nice rack. She's cute. You'd like her. A total MILF." I said and Carly giggled before gesturing for me to move on.

"Who else?"

"Uhmm... there's a bike messenger at work. Tabitha. She's super fit and hispanic. I think she likes me. I mean... she knows me enough to kind of flirt with me. But maybe it's nothing."

"Could be. But probably not. You sitting there, in your office in a suit is the kind of image that a lot of girls really go for. Who's the third?"

"Uhmm... my secretary? Victoria?"

"Really? Dipping the pen in the company ink for a second time? What is it about her?"

"I've just noticed that she's... well... she's more uhmm... obedient than the other secretaries."

"How so?"

"Uhmm... little things. She doesn't even go to the bathroom without my permission. She seems awfully concerned with what I think of what she's wearing. Every day she asks me if there's anything else I require before she leaves. I don't know. It's probably stupid."

"How about I come to work with you one day next week. I can pretend to be doing some market research on a bloomberg terminal or something. You've got those right?"

"How do you know about bloomberg terminals?" I asked.

"I could answer that or I could tell you how I'm going to help you fuck more pussy. Which is it?"

"The latter, please. But barely!"

"Uhhuh," she acknowledged dismissively. She knew me very well indeed. "I'll watch them during the day and let you know what I think. I'm a pretty good judge of slutty submissiveness, aren't I?"

I nodded, "Yes you are, you nasty little whore," I told her as we finally arrived at the airport. I hopped out and grabbed our bags, noting with pleasure how good Carly looked in her tight dress and stockinged legs. She unhooked her collar and put it in her purse before pulling out the other choker I'd gotten her our first weekend. The one with the heart that said, "OWNED" on it and securing it in place around her beautiful olive neck.

We chatted on the airplane, teasing each other. She stroked my cock under a blanket but the first class tickets I'd gotten us have the unfortunate disadvantage of having a very studios flight attendant whose job it is to focus on just 20 passengers. They'll let a lot go as long as we're not disturbing other guests but banging away in the super tight bathroom isn't one of those things. The flight from JFK to OIA takes a little under three hours and Carly had driven a long trip Friday down to Manhattan. I wasn't surprised when the conversation lulled for a couple minutes and I looked over and she was snoring away. I grabbed a pillow and placed it gently under her head and let her sleep as I tried to mentally rehearse what I was going to tell her father.

After we landed, we grabbed an uber and headed for the hotel. She and I had gone back and forth about the sleeping arrangements for the trip. We'd briefly talked about staying at our respective parents' houses but after being so long apart and finally being together, neither of us had wanted that. Staying with her parents was a non-starter. At least for now. And my parents would have been okay with it but we were worried that Carly's parents would see it as an insult. Ultimately, we decided that a hotel was the path of least resistance. So we strolled into the Embassy suites downtown and got into our lake front room. I hadn't really planned on doing anything but I'd forgotten how much a day with Carly could do to inflame me. It was all the more pronounced given the long distance relationship we'd been conducting and the thoughts of other women that she'd placed into my mind.

With that on the brain, I flopped down on the bed while she went to the restroom. I stripped naked and turned the air down (Why is the hotel air always blasting at arctic temperatures? Seriously). I stroked my cock and held it in my hand so that it jutted upward. When I finally heard Carly finishing I shouted, "Get your slut ass in here, my pet!" She was out of the bathroom almost instantaneously. "My cock is hard and cold and needs something soft and wet wrapped around it, slut." She liked it when I was demanding and barked orders and this was no exception. Despite the normal travel fatigue, the fire in her eyes told me she was ready for action. She started to strip but I simply said, "Leave the dress on."

With that, she nodded and climbed up on top of me. She positioned herself just right and, after mere moment of lining me up, she sank down onto my cock causing both of us to emit a relieved sigh. "Thank you, Master."

"Don't thank me yet, slut. Tonight you get to do the work. You can't stop until you've cum twice. Understand?"

"Oh yes, Master!" she said excitedly. She'd become quite the denial slut with our time away so the opportunity to cum not once but twice seemed absolutely perfect.

"Tell me a story, slut."

"What story, Master?" she whispered, nearly lost in the pleasure.

"Tell me the most depraved, humiliating, degrading thing that you've ever fantasized about, baby. Tell me about the dark dream that scares you to even think about."

"Oh god, Master. Do I have to?" she said, grinding her hips into me.

"Did I ask you to or tell you to, you dumb cunt?" I said as I brushed the fabric over her naked, sensitive nipples.

"You told me to, Master."

"Then why would you even think to ask if you had to, slut?" I said condescendingly.

She groaned and slammed herself down onto my cock before answering, "You're right, Master. Of course you're right. My dumb little chinky brain can't think when I'm stuffed with thick white cock, Master. Of course I'll reveal the most depraved awful thing that I've ever imagined." She moved her hips against me, rubbing her pelvis against mine as she sought her first orgasm. "When I get... fuck... really turned on... Sometimes... Oh god... sometimes I imagine being tied up... at a party. But it's not a party for me. It's a party... fuck that's good... for you. A party where you get to fuck hundreds of other women. And I have to watch. And you've got some dildo fucking me or a vibrator... fuck yes... on me. And I'm forced to cum over and over while you plow all these lucky little sluts... and the whole time you and them are so cruel to me... mocking me... teasing me... sometimes touching me... FUCK!" she screamed as she came, collapsing down onto me and panting before kissing me.

"That's one. Get back to work you dumb whore. Keep talking too. I want to hear more of your pathetic little fantasies. Are there more?"

She nodded as she recomposed herself and started grinding herself into me, "I have a... a... a new one. But I... I... I don't want it, Master. Please know that I don't want it. Please don't do it to me."

I looked at her. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her face unreadable, "I'll decide after you tell me and not before. Now tell me, slut. And make it fucking hot. Convince me to do this thing that you say you don't want."

She whimpered and started sobbing a little as she rode me with increasing desperation, "Ever since you... since you threatened to... you know... only fuck my ass... fuck me that's good... when I'm pregnant. I've imagined you only using my cunt... to get me pregnant and giving me no pleasure when I'm carrying your baby. No cock. No dildos. No orgasms. I imagine you piercing my cunt lips and padlocking my cunt shut and just being nothing but a slave to help you seduce new young fucktoys. And you'd fuck them in front of me while I sat there... oh please... fuck... and watch you. And I'd beg you and you'd deny me. Night after night. And I'd be a broken little slant toy. Sleeping on the floor while you fucked some young white tramp."

"MMM... that's a good idea, slut. I think I will do that to you." I grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her to me as I took over and started thrusting up into her. "Imagine yourself locked shut and denied. Only given a single orgasm and fucking once every nine months," I snarled into her ear.

She started crying but continued, "Yes, Master. Please, Master. Do it if it pleases you. You're all that matters, Master. Fuck that's good... Please, Master. Make me a little breeding rape doll only good for making your little half breed babies. Oh fuck!!" she screamed as she came again. I shot my cum deep inside of her cunt, holding it there.

She curled up in a little ball, senses overloaded from the massive orgasm she'd just had. My cum was oozing out of her as I held her in my arms. I whispered into her ear, "I could never go nine months without this perfect pussy, my love."

She sobbed and nodded, "Master. I love telling you stuff like that. But oh my god was that close to breaking me."

"Don't you want to be broken?" I asked half jokingly. My smile tried to be warm and inviting.

She actually paused at that, "MMmm... maybe that's my deepest, darkest fantasy. Being so broken that I WANT to be denied for nine months at a time. I'm so fucked up!" she said with a laugh.

I held her again, "No you're not. You have fantasies and you share them with me. And you know... you KNOW that I'll never push you further than is good for you... Right?"

She looked at me and nodded, "Thank you, Jay. Thank you. I needed to hear that."

"And Carly?"

"Yes, Master?"

"I'm ordering you right now. ORDERING you, you understand?" I asked and she nodded. "If I ever push you too far in a direction you're not comfortable with. You are to tell me no matter what. Understand. I want to live my life with you and I require absolute trust between us. Agreed?"

She smiled appreciatively, "Agreed. Thank you, Jay."

"Now get some sleep. We've got quite a day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Yes, Master," she said and we let the plain travel overtake us as we fell asleep in the bed with our legs still intertwined.

--

I woke first the next morning. Carly was lying sprawled on the bed, covers stolen to her side leaving me cold. I started to yank them back but a brief glance at her beautiful back and shoulders gave me pause. I decided to let her rest and instead get some exercise. I quietly threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to the hotel pool. It was cool but not uncomfortable and swimming always brings me a certain amount of clarity. There was a girl there at the pool who I couldn't help but notice was watching me. Carly had so messed with my worldview that I actually considered trying to entice her upstairs to fuck me while Carly watched. "What is wrong with me?" I thought. And yet, I couldn't get the image out of my mind. The slim, black haired girl was definitely watching me and, as I switched over to backstroke, I could see she was, in fact, watching all of me. I looked directly at her and gave her a smile and she returned it with a coquettish look.