Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 19

Story Info
An unexpected virgin joins the harem.
8.7k words
4.82
29.2k
41
5

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay. Life always gets in the way. Hopefully everyone enjoys this chapter and the various women. Someone asked for a brief refresher of the women involved in the chapter as the cast of characters is getting pretty large.

Carly: Jay's fiance. Has an asian female subordination fetish
Victoria: Jay's secretary. Jay hasn't slept with her.
Louise: Carly's little sister's roommate. Slutty virgin. Jay hasn't slept with her either (obviously).

---

I never should have doubted anything Carly said. She had an uncanny knack for reading people. While she stayed at the house with express instructions to edge herself until meeting me for lunch, I left for work and my newest conquest. When I got in, Victoria, my secretary, swiveled around in her chair and nearly caused my heart to stop. The first thing I noticed was the piercing blue eyes that she looked up at me with. She'd put on far more eye shadow than normal and it gave her eyes a smoldering, sexiness that I'd never noticed.

But that was just the literal tip of the proverbial iceberg. Her dusky brown hair was done up in a ponytail which served to highlight the three thin strings that tightly circled her beautiful neck in a choker. The choker was actually one of two necklaces she was wearing, with the other hanging low on her chest and a shiny golden cross that nestled between her large tits. I'd noticed before that she was well endowed but her fleshy orbs had always been hidden underneath fully buttoned up shirts. Today she was wearing a tight white business jacket with no evidence of a shirt underneath. The thin line of a lacy bra peaked out from the deep V the jacket cut down her chest and appeared to be the only thing stopping someone from reaching into her jacket to feel that soft skin.

As my eyes involuntarily raked down, I saw the tight, knee length skirt she was wearing and, more importantly, I saw the obvious stockings and the tell-tale pull of a garter belt on them. She had on four inch stilletos to top off the outfit and by the time my eyes made it back up to her face (enjoying every feature a second time) she had a satisfied smirk on her face as well. I guess I now knew what Carly had talked to her about the other day.

"I hope you had a nice night, Mr. S. It's a busy day today," she said as she bit her lip and looked up at me. "Please do let me know if there's anything I can do for you, Sir. Any service you need."

I gulped and went into my office, shutting the door behind me. The erection in my pants was massive. Carly must have told her every little secret to dressing to please me because I couldn't have picked a more perfect outfit. From the just barely professional outerwear to the black lacy underwear hinted at underneath. She looked absolutely perfect. I threw myself into my work for about half an hour, trying to distract myself and calm myself down. I had two meetings that ate up most of my morning which was a helpful sidetrack. But by lunchtime, I was back to thinking about my cock. I texted Carly:

Me: Ready for lunch baby. I've got a really hard cock for your holes.
Carly: Really? What got you so hard, Master? 😇😈😏
Me: I assume you expected this? Victoria has dressed... exceptionally well today.
Carly: Mmm... I expected as much, Master. She's very... eager... to please you. You just need to tell her how.
Me: So she's like you?
Carly: She might be even more submissive, Master.
Me: Maybe I should take her to lunch instead of you. 😁
Carly: Please do, Master.
Me: You'd have to continue edging alone all day. You'll be practically brainless by the time I get home.
Carly: Promise, Master? My poor little clit might be completely numb and useless, Master. Just as it should be.
Me: You asked for it, slut. Enjoy your misery.
Carly: Enjoy your "lunch" date, Master. 😚💖💗
Carly: And remember, tell her what you want and she'll do it, Master.

I put my phone down and buzzed Victoria's desk.

"Victoria ca... Victoria, come in here," I said remembering her admonition to tell not ask.

"Yes Sir, Mr. S," came the reply and she was opening my door only moments later. She smoothed out her skirt and stood in front of me looking slightly uncomfortable in her new, far sexier, attire.

"Close the door, Victoria," I said and she obeyed instantly. "Why are you dressed like this?"

She stammered, taken aback and unsure how to answer, "I'm sorry, Sir. Is it not acceptable? Did I not get the outfit right. Carly said..."

"Carly told me she put you up to this. I'll be speaking with her later. I want you to tell me why you did it."

I could see the worry in her face, "I thought it would please you, Sir. I thought it was what you wanted."

"Why have you never dressed this way before?"

"I... I didn't know it's how you liked women to... uhmm... dress."

"Did I tell you to dress this way?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry, sir. I'll go home at lunch and change, Mr. S."

"No, no... I'll go home with you and show you what to wear for me."

"Mr. S?"

I turned to her as I stood up, "That's what you want, right? To dress in a way that pleases me?"

"Yes, Mr. S. Absolutely," she said in a sexy purr. She realized that I wasn't upset and as I stood, her eyes flicked down to see the obvious affect her attire had on me. I gestured to the door and the two of us walked out of the office together. As it turned out, her apartment was only a couple blocks away from the office. She shared it with two other girls and a gay friend of theirs, none of whom were home at the moment.

We walked quietly along the busy New York sidewalks, both nervous at the change that was about to happen in our relationship. I was distracted about the thought of fucking an actual subordinate. Daphne had been one thing but Victoria reported directly to me. Even with the permissive nature of the partners, this could blow up in my face. Although with Carly's wealth, I guess that was no longer particularly important.

She led me into her apartment, hands trembling with nervousness as she tried to fit the key in the lock. I gently reached out and covered her hands, guiding the key into the opening. I don't think the metaphor of that action was lost on either one of us. She sighed at the contact and turned gently, opening the door into a spartan, yet somehow still messy, low end apartment. "Where's your bedroom?" I asked. She pointed and I walked in, trying to exude confidence.

"So you're going to wear whatever I want?" I asked, staring at her beautiful, big eyes.

"Yes, Sir," she said nervously. Her fingers were playing with the lip of the jacket nervously as if she was unsure whether I wanted her to pull it around her tightly or yank it off. I studied her, looking at her long brown hair and her slender neck. Her big tits were heaving attractively as she was practically panting with arousal. Her rosy skin was even redder with the flush from that arousal. I could feel my cock stir.

"You want to be a good secretary?"

"Yes, Sir," she said softly.

"A good secretary meets all of her boss's needs, you know."

"Yes, Sir," she said more confidently.

"First, let's start with your appearance," I told her as I looked through her clothes. "None of this will do."

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said with bare hint of a sob.

"Don't blame yourself, Victoria. I obviously haven't been clear with what I expect. You are a beautiful, attractive, sexy woman. You won't hide that anymore. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. S," she said with a sniff. "Tell me what I can do better, please."

"You should make sure you're sexy and attractive... But don't get carried away. Don't get me wrong, you look hot today but it's a bit much. You're going to give one of the senior partners a heart attack and I can't have my secretary getting fired."

"Yes, Sir." Her grin was infectious and I could tell she was enjoying herself. Her uncertain nervousness was changing into the kind of nervous energy you get when you're excited. Very excited.

"I'll give you a grand today and... let's say $300 a month as a clothing allowance," I pulled out my phone and shot her some money via paypal. "Form fitting skirts and blouses but make sure you're covered up. You're not advertising to anybody but me. Make sure you buy the sexiest underwear you can find, okay?"

"Yes, Sir, Mr. S. I won't let you down, Sir."

I stepped closer to her and gently guided her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes. "I know you won't," I said and leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were soft and cool with a moist sweetness that I found very arousing. It was a slow, almost chaste kiss that lasted only a few moments. Our tongues barely grazing each other but obviously lighting a fire in both of us. I broke the kiss and could see the unmistakable lust and need in her eyes, "Now... strip for me, Victoria."

She didn't argue or question, simply nodding as she began slowly taking her clothes off. She tossed her jacket down, revealing her huge tits that rivaled Sherry in enormity. They were right at the edge of what I found attractive. Any bigger and they'd have been too much but as she stuck them out while she unclasped her bra, I couldn't help but think they were perfect. Firm and round, they looked eager for attention with tiny little pink nipples hard and ready. So transfixed by her beautiful tits, I almost didn't notice as she stepped out of her skirt. She was wearing a lacy thong and stockings. With the high heels still on, she looked like a waitress at a topless bar. But much hotter and less jaded than what you typically get at those establishments.

"Take the panties off, slut," I said softly. I was curious what her response would be. Would she bristle at my favorite term of endearment?

"I'm... I'm not..." she stammered in protest as she pulled the lacy thong down her perfectly smooth, fleshy thighs.

"A slut? You're stripping on command for your boss," I said matter of factly as I held my hand out and she submissively placed the moist garment in my hand. She shifted from side to side, unsure where to put her hands.

"Doesn't a... a slut... have sex with lots of guys?"

I chuckled, "Some do? Would you like to fuck lots of cocks?" I asked, intentionally using cruder language. She winced at the words but didn't break eye contact. Instead, I noticed her nipples get even harder, verifying her lust.

She shook her head, "No, Sir."

"Put your hands behind your head, slut," I told her as I reached out to touch her tits for the first time. She sighed softly as I let the tip of my finger just barely graze the hard nub. "Spread your legs wider, slut."

"Yes, Sir," she said and did as instructed, standing with her hands behind her head and her legs spread about three feet apart. I reached between her legs and felt her smooth, wet cunt and a hard, protruding clit. It wasn't going to be hard to find hers.

"Whenever I tell you to present yourself, this is how you'll stand. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"And from now on, your choice in who you fuck is mine. If I want it to just be me, then that's what it will be. If I want you spreading your legs for every cock in the office, you'll do that too? Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said and I rewarded her with a soft stroke of her clit.

"You're letting your boss finger fuck your cunt. What does that make you?"

"A slut, Mr. S?" she said with a gasp.

"That's right. But also a very good secretary, don't you agree?"

"Yes... Sir," she squeaked as I worked her cunt and hard clit.

"Do you want to get fucked now, slut?"

"Yes... Sir... please?" she whimpered.

I spun her around quickly and bent her over. As I quickly unzipped my pants, fumbling with the button, I smacked her tight ass a couple times causing her to wiggle her hips back and forth. She'd kept her hands behind her head and was now lying face down, offering up her body for my use.

"Where do you want my cock, slut?"

"My... my vagina, Sir."

I smacked her ass again as I positioned my cock right at the opening of her drenched hole. "Your cunt, slut."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir. Please... f... fuck your... slut's cunt."

"Are you on the pill?" I asked in a moment of clarity and difficult restraint.

"Yes I am, Mr. S," she said.

"A well prepared slut, I see," I smiled to myself and slid my cock slowly into her cunt. It was so hot and tight it felt like fucking some of my other sluts' asses. I had to press hard just to get the whole length in and Victoria whimpered the whole time. When I was finally all the way in, I pulled out and she wailed a miserable cry before I slid back in and she sighed in contentment. This continued for a couple minutes as I tormented her with long, slow thrusts. She alternated between sounding like the saddest person in the world and the happiest as I did it.

"Beg me, Victoria," I instructed as I moved ever so slightly inside of her.

"Please, Mr. S," she whispered softly.

"Please what?"

"PPp... pp... please shove your penis in my... c...cunt," she stammered.

"My what, slut?" I said and smacked her ass.

"Your p... your cock, Mr. S. Shove it in my cunt," she begged.

I slammed into her and she screamed. I held it there, grabbing her hips and grinding into her as I stayed buried, "Like that?"

"Yessss," she said in luxurious ecstacy. "More... please more..."

I slowly slid out and slammed into her again, "Where's my cock, slut?"

"My cunt, Sir!" she shouted.

"What am I doing now, slut?" I asked as I pulled out and shoved it back in again.

"Making love to me, Sir," she said joyfully.

"No," I said as I smacked her ass again. I paused to enjoy the jiggle of flesh before sliding all the way out. "I'm not making love to my girlfriend. I'm fucking a slut," I said and rammed in again.

"Yes, Mr. S. Fuck your fucking slut's fucking cunt!" she said. That was it. Whatever dam had been in her burst and she started screaming and begging. I rewarded her with the hardest fucking I'd done in quite some time, slamming into her with abandon.

"Please, Sir. Please... please..." she said and I grabbed her pony tail tight in one hand, holding her ass with the other. I pulled her back as I slammed into her, making her scream a joyous, "Yes," that promised to wake the dead. I pushed into her over and over, enjoying the happy screams and pleadings of a well fucked woman. Her ass rippled as I slammed into her until I felt my own orgasm begin to bubble forth. I reached and grabbed her hand from behind her head, pulling it up under her and, guiding it to her engorged clit where I spread her cunt lips and let her rub herself. "Yessssss," she said and she started cumming almost instantly. Her already tight passage gripped me like a vice and I shot into her hard, filling her up. Her hips shook and twitched as she collapsed on the bed, spasming. I crouched down and started to give her overflowing cunt a little lick and taste that huge clit of hers when I noticed something red. There was blood mixed with my cum oozing out of her. And on my cock.

"Victoria...?" I said.

"Thank you for taking my virginity, Mr. S."

Holy fuck... I had thought she just might have been on her period. Her virginity? "Your virginity?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm so glad you were my first," she said as she flopped down off the bed and laughed at her barely functional legs. She walked unsteadily into the bathroom and returned with a wash cloth for me. By that point, I was laying on the bed, trying to process what I'd just been told. This morning, I had designs on only one virgin deflowering in my immediate future. Now apparently I had already hit my mental quota. Victoria kneeled down between my legs and gently cleaned off my cock before giving it an almost worshipful kiss.

Once she was done, I pulled her up to the bed and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

"Why did you do this Victoria?"

"I... It's complicated, Mr. S," she said.

"Try me. My love life has gotten pretty complicated lately."

I looked at my sexy secretary, merely inches from my face. She was nervously fumbling at the golden cross dangling between her breasts. "I'm... I'm a very devout Christian, Mr. S. I believe that sex should be only between a husband and a wife."

"Oh... I.. I didn't know. What changed?"

"Nothing, Sir. The thing is... well... You're kind of my... well... you're kind of my work husband. I've started thinking of you that way."

Sounded like the typical kind of self-justification that people delude themselves with. I carefully said, "I don't think that counts. Or at least it's an... unconventional way to think about it," I said trying to sound diplomatic. In reality, I thought it sounded ridiculous but my own self-justification was kicking in because, let's be honest, this was going to be great for me.

"Not really, Mr. S. Historically, marriages aren't really big productions the way we make them these days. They occur between a man and a woman who want to devote themselves to each other. They were often commercial transactions more than they were transactions of love. Women were sold as property as part of divorces as recently as 1913 in England."

"Really?" I asked, surprised and confused. "I guess..." I said, still unsure where this was going.

"And the woman is to be devoted to her husband's wants and needs. Exactly as I have to be as your secretary. I spend all day trying to anticipate whatever you'll need next. I'm very much like a wife in that regard."

"Victoria, we're not married," I said carefully. I was starting to worry that she was some kind of psycho in a cult or something. Some sort of weird "sexy secretary" cult. "I'm actually engaged to Carly."

"Oh?" she said, surprised. "I... that makes sense. I should have realized. But that's fine. Polygamy is totally fine according to the Bible."

"What? No it's not," I said in surprise.

"Of course it is, Mr. S. There's even a book in the bible written by Solomon who had 400 wives and even more concubines. And it's a book about how to love a woman. Jesus said marriage is between a man and a woman. He didn't say that that marriage arrangement couldn't exist between multiple women with the same man. The Old Testament is rife with examples, Sir."

"I... I don't think I understand what you're saying. What do you want, Victoria?"

"I just want a chance to show you what a devoted help meet I can be. Let me show you that I can attend to your every need and desire, Mr. S. Tell me what you want. I've decided for myself that this meets my definition of marriage. I have no moral qualms about... anything... Sir."

"And what if I'm not so sure. I'm excited to get married to Carly. I don't want to go home tonight and tell her, 'Sorry, turns out I've already got a work wife'. That would be awkward."

Victoria looked up at me with those piercing eyes, "That's okay, Sir. This is my hangup and I've worked past it. If you don't want to think of us in that way, I understand but it doesn't change how I feel. I'm devoted to you and I've pledged to do what you want regardless of what that is. Even if we never have sex again."

I looked at her appraisingly. What was it with girls and their weird kinks lately. Seems like everyone has some weird fetish to share with me. Is that what I am? Weird fetish guy? I thought about Carly back at the apartment and what she'd said. She had talked to Victoria a lot the day before. I knew I could trust her judgement.

"What do you want, Victoria?" I said softly.

"This," she said before adding, "Anything, Sir."

"Girls keep offering me anything. Are you sure? I can be... cruel sometimes?"

"Like when you made me call myself a slut?" she asked naively.

"Worse," I said.

"Like when you spanked my butt?"

"Worse," I said.

"Good," she whispered with a sweet smile as she nuzzled me even closer.

---

We got cleaned up and went back to work, Victoria in a slightly more work appropriate shirt. It was no less sexy but much less skin being shown which, given our relatively conservative clientele, was far more acceptable. We laughed and talked on the way back but as soon as we arrived at the office, Victoria was able to flip a switch and go straight back to the way she'd been. The only difference was the occasional look she'd give me. A simple, piercing, smoldering look usually accompanied by the most subtle of lip bites before her eyes flicked away and she returned to her work.