Carmelita Saves the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmellita nodded agreement. It was going to be weird living

here, but it had its compensations. "Bill," she continued, "you can keep the lipstick and mascara if you like them." Bill had the decency to look embarrassed over using her things

After dinner, Bill came up to her and asked "What was it I was supposed to do today?"

"I found someone else to do it. I think it worked out better this way. About the $25 per week, I think if I am quiet, and you are quiet, then both of us will fulfill that part of the bargain. Bill thought about what would happen should word of this evening leak out,

and nodded his head. She turned to Frank "Bill is quite welcome to come again, I take it?

"Sure, anytime" he said.

"You can come again tomorrow then, Bill?" she asked. Bill just nodded. "Very good. It will make everyone very happy"

Carmellita watched him out the door and into the car. Then she walked up the stairs. Somehow, she felt she was walking differently. An extra looseness to her step. It felt good.

When she reached the end of the hall, she noticed the door to the other hallway was ajar. She went in and knocked on Akirahio's door. "Could you please help me set up my printer please?"

"I'd be glad to" he said

As inserted the installation disk into the CD drive she saw the cell phone next to her book bag and realized that she hadn't called her grandfather yet. Right now, she was feeling benevolent toward the whole world, and especially to the old reprobate who had brought her to this place.

Grandpa answerd on the first ring.

"Hi Sweety, how are you?"

"I'm really doing very well"

"Are there any problems?"

"One can always find things to complain about. He has peculiar taste in art, and he is very bossy, but there are compensations." She stroked Akirahiro's head as she talked and as he finished the install she grabbed his hand and led him to her bed and had him sit.

Compensations indeed!"

"So you are doing ok?"

"I think everything will be fine. I actually might begin to like it here" I am sure I will provide him with just the perfect child for his needs" She reached and grabbed his hand and brought it to her lap. "Be healthy grandpa, love you dearly, you old goose. Goodbye."

She turned off the phone and gave him a kiss. "You have a lot of experience at this?

"Er, no. This was my first time too. I just read a lot."

"Well, studying books is all very good." She reached over and kissed him again, and stuck her toungue in his mouth and he responded in kind. They paused a moment as she grabbed the hem of his shirt and began lifting it. "But the proper way of study is consistent application of what you learned." Here she began undoing the buttons to his pants "And if you really want to excel, it is important to practice as much as possible." Here he reached over and pulled her to himself so hard she felt her breasts mush against his chest and kissed her passionately, and they said nothing else as they resumed their studies in human biology and reproduction.