Carmella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

My own heart is pounding furiously as I look at her there, ready for me to do what we both want so much. This is going to be sooooo good, I think. Then, waiting no longer, I lean in and start on her, a deep, swirling kiss on the inside of her upper right thigh. Carmella groans quietly in response, her thighs opening wider, her back arching slightly at the sudden stimulation. I want to dig right in, to bury my face in her dripping, hot trough, but I hold back, trying my best to maintain the leisurely pace, to extend our pleasure as long as possible. Lifting her right leg up, I run my tongue slowly up the back of her thigh, adding gentle kisses as I go, then back down the way I came, skirting just past her trembling hole, down to the lower edge of her buttocks, across her crack, then up and down the other side.

The sounds in Carmella's throat are becoming more urgent now - low, uneven grunts that betrayed the passion she is feeling. She wants my tongue in her pussy, wanting to feel the easy, wet motion of it over her tender little clit. I want it too, and quickly trailed back down her leg until my face is there, just inches from her steamy slit. The aroma of sex fills my nostrils, inflaming me even more.

As I look up again, I see Carmella looking back at me, her eyes just barely open, like she'd been completely absorbed by the stimulation in her lower half. I breathe out, blowing warm air into her enflamed crotch, and she groans again, louder this time. "Ohhhhh god," she breathes, "come on... do it... Milene ... come on, eat me now." She really needs it now.

How can I resist? I start with an oh-so-soft kiss at the very center of her hole, circling my head a bit to extend the stimulation all over her luscious labia. She clearly likes that, and her thighs come together slightly as her butt clenches in response to feeling between her legs. Now I use my tongue, running it easily up and down inside her nether lips. "Ummmmm," I hear above me. "That's nice ... so nice."

I continue working her that way, maintaining a slow, gently licking within the warm confines of her sweet slot. I take my time, savoring the delicious feeling of her slick flesh against the sides of my tongue, feeling the abundant moisture within her. My god, she tastes wonderful, musky and strong, but sexy and feminine. I know I could just eat this girl forever if she let me.

Now Carmella is stretched out completely, head rolling lazily from side to side, a dreamy look on her face. Her arms reach out across the back of the chair, her legs spread wide to let me into her most private parts. Her full breasts roll on her chest, the nipples hard and extended, revealing the extent of her arousal. She look incredible like that, so hot and beautiful, and so ready for the pleasures I am thrilled to provide her. I kiss her pussy again, my lips sucking at her wet folds like a child eating an ice cream cone, making obscene smacking noises as I pull away. I alternate this with the previous licking motion, just inside her, for several minutes. Then I spread her lips wide with my thumbs and begin a series of long, languorous strokes with the full width of my tongue, moving from her clit all the way down to her lovely asshole, then back up again, over and over. I am licking everything she has, and I am loving it.

Carmella is definitely getting there now. I run my hands over her thighs and feel them quivering as low, keening sounds escape her lips. Her right hand moves down to caress my head, her fingers playing softly in my hair as I eat her out. "That feels so... fucking... good," she breathes, and I feel absolutely wonderful, so needed and appreciated there between her legs, exactly where I belong. Inspired, I thrust my tongue deep into her dripping cunt, feeling its grip and tasting the copious fluids that are now pouring out of her. My hands move up to her breasts, and I am stimulated in every way -- her creamy softness filling my palms, the taste and feel of her slick flesh on my tongue, the exquisite sounds of her voice as she responds to my touch. Now I'm losing it, and I can't suppress a loud, drawn out moan as I burrow deeper into her sweetness. I wiggle my tongue inside her and feel her grip more firmly on my head. It's getting close.

I go on like this for another fifteen minutes, until Carmella is reduced to continuous, heart-felt moans, now shaking and whimpering pathetically as I continue to tongue-fuck her. I keep stretching it out, trying to tease her to even greater heights, but when I start back up her leg, she just gives out, begging now for the relief that she needs so badly. "Ohhhhh fuck, come on... baby... please ...do it now ... please ... just make me come!"

I move back down, pulling her throbbing lips deep into my mouth, sucking at the wet flesh as my tongue works again inside her. Then I move up, up to the stiff little button of her clittie, rolling wetly over it, drawing a brief but intense scream out of her. Carmella's butt rises sharply off the chair and my hands move immediately under it, cupping the velvety softness as I continue to feed on her. I can feel her straining upward, her muscles all flexing as she nears her inevitable climax, and then she is there.

It isn't the bone jarring, pass-out orgasm I had expected, but it is obviously good. A shimmy passes through Carmella's body, and she shakes all over, almost vibrating as she reaches the peak. Little cries pour out of her, rising and falling as the waves of pleasure run through her. In my mouth, I feel the extra surge of girl juice as it flows out of her like a river. I swallow what I can, thrilled that she is responding so fiercely, but continue to work my mouth over her, keeping her going. I hold my pace steady, ignoring her climax and moving her through another, and then another. Her hands clutch frantically at my head as her body shudders, on and on, for several minutes, ecstatic cries of "Baby... Oh baby!" filling the room as she comes and comes.

Finally the tremors subside and she begins to relax. I let her come down, slowing the pace of my licks, eventually just cleaning up the gooey mess I made between her legs. I forgot just how wet this girl could get. As I lick up the remains of her juices, I feel her body relax and she utters a long, satisfied "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as her hips continue to roll easily toward my mouth. I look up at her and smile. "That's one," I say smugly, the promise of more evident in my tone.

"That was more than one," she sighs, and smiles sweetly in her afterglow.

"One or whatever," I say. "There's plenty more to come, if you're up for it. I promised you this would be better than last time, and I'm going to keep my promise."

Carmella smiles almost to herself, like she is wondering how many times she might come tonight. "Yeah, I'm up for it," she says softly. "I forgot how damn good you are."

I feel so fine, I just have to kiss her. Rising up, I find her lips with mine when suddenly she starts laughing. I just look at her, perplexed, wondering what is so funny, when she explains. "I just realized that you still have all your clothes on. Here I am all naked and coming like crazy and you're still completely dressed!"

It is true, and the contrast is rather humorous. I was so preoccupied with pleasing her that I never took time to undress. "Shall I?" I ask. "Of course," she replies. "But let's go to the bedroom and get more comfortable."

In no mood to argue, I follow her into the next room, leaving a trail of clothing behind me. By the time we reach the bed, I am down to my undies, which Carmella quickly removes. We plop onto the bed in each other's arms.

I am thoroughly aroused now, kissing her passionately as our bodies rub together. The silky feel of her skin against my own, the softness of our breasts melding together, is absolutely electric. Carmella's leg moves between my own and I clutch it, delighting in its warmth and fullness, gently humping against her as our tongues work together. Our hands explore each other, caressing, delving into moist crevices of flesh. I feel her hand moving down over my butt, down between my legs to my tender folds. I cry out as her finger slips into me, running smoothly up and down my slit as I tremble in her arms. "Mmmmmm, you're gonna get yours, too," she whispers. "I want to make you come."

My kisses become even wilder now, devouring her as she pleasures me. My hands move wantonly over her body, enjoying her, loving her, increasing my own stimulation. Now she starts down my body, her lips trailing wonderfully over my breasts, my nipples, down to my belly, which quivers at her touch. At the same time, her fingers are active, playing with me, going deep inside my pussy as I moan with need. Suddenly she is there, her mouth on my open cleft, spreading me wide and licking slower than I thought possible. A long, loud groan fills the air as I clutch at the sheets, almost out of my mind from what she is doing. Her fingers slip out of me and I feel them lower, and I shift slightly to give her better access. He tongue continues to work at me as I feel a single finger at my bottom hole, pressing insistently forward. I think back our previous time together, the first time I made Carmella come, when I had done this same thing to her. She must have sensed that I like it, and she is right. Her finger pushes forward again and she is inside me, up my ass, filling me. She keeps licking me and then pushes all the way in, way up inside me, and I start to come, wailing and shaking on the bed, grabbing her head, holding her mouth against me as the spasms rattle my insides. I didn't expect this from her, but it is so good, so wonderful, and I rumble through another orgasm right after the first, then float back down as her licks become more tender and soothing.

As I recover, she moves back up to kiss some more, more relaxed and gentle now than before. She feels so good against me that I close my eyes and just let myself enjoy the sensations. Finally I break our kiss to look at her. "Well, that was a surprise," I say softly. She smiles broadly. "Good, huh?" she asks, clearly proud at how hard she made me come. My response is a simple "Mmmmmm" and another deep kiss for her.

But I'm not finished, that's for sure. Continuing our kiss, I roll us over so I am back on top, then break off briefly to tell her, "Now I really owe you something. Get ready, hon," and I start in on her again.

I work her up the same way I did before, with deep soulful kisses and gentle caresses over her whole body. My hands move lightly, barely touching her, over and over, letting the prolonged stimulation bring her nerve endings up to their highest level of awareness. I move down, again taking each of her nipples into my mouth, licking and sucking until she is once again groaning with the intensity of her feelings. But I don't stay long there. I know what we both want and quickly get to it. The preliminaries are unnecessary now. I move further down her body, until her cunt is once again in my face.

I marvel again at the beauty of her sex. Her lips pout out at me, tender and meaty, moist and bloated with desire. She is wet again, of course. Carmella always got extra wet, and we have been playing frantically now for some time. Her lips are open, just barely, exposing the delicate tissues inside. Once again I spread them apart, exposing the deep pink succulence of the inner flesh. I take a long, greedy lick, feeling her juice coat the full length of my tongue. Carmella responds delightfully, groaning and trembling, spreading her legs even wider to urge me further inside her. I push my tongue in and feel it engulfed by the luscious heat of her cunt. Another long groan escapes her lips. My god, this is incredible.

Carmella moves her feet back toward her body and spreads even more, grabbing her ankles to hold them wide. A few more long tongue strokes bring a further reaction - "Ohhhhhhh fuck.... that's.... so.... fucking.... good!" - and then she pulls her legs up and back, splaying herself open completely for me. My own hands go to her thighs, holding them up in position so she can just relax and enjoy. I lick some more at her open gash, my tongue making lurid clicking noises while Carmella moans and whimpers above me.

At one point I wander down, circling my tongue lightly over her asshole, feeling it subtly constrict at the contact. "Oh god... I love that!" she breathes. But I already know that from last time. I look down at her little hole, a perfect brown ring in the perfect cleft between her butt cheeks. Then I lick some more, taking it slow and gentle, over and over as she gasps and sighs. I am driving her wild, and she is driving me wild, listening to her: "Oh jesus, honey... I love that... oh fuck, lick my ass... that's so good." I keep licking, slow and easy, over and over, around the puckered edges of her rim, then right at the center, over the little ring of muscle, occasionally pushing barely inside, into her ass. She is making soft whimpering sounds now, clearly loving the feel of my tongue washing over her butt hole.

Now I switch positions, urging her over and up on her knees. Her head drops onto the pillow as she keeps her bottom raised for me. Her beautiful, round cheeks beckon me, pulling me toward them like an irresistible force. I let my tongue take several treks up and down her lovely crack, pausing each time to caress her cute little asshole, then bury my face in the soft warmth of her butt. Her hot flesh feels so good against my cheeks as my tongue continues to explore, drilling into the clenching grip of her tight hole.

Now my fingers get busy, pushing into her wet cunt from behind, searching forward for that special place inside her. At last I find it, a firm bump just behind her pubic bone, her G-spot. I continue to eat her ass while I massage her nub, building her arousal higher and higher. Her fluids are flowing freely now, coating my hand, running down my arm, as she groans louder and louder - more than ever before. I know she is close and I am ready to put her over the top.

Flipping her over once again, I dive between her open legs, into her sweet pussy, my lips completely engulfed in its liquid heat. I tongue fuck her a while, then shift to her clit and lick it gently as my fingers move back to that spot inside her. I stay at it for a long time, patiently revving her up until she is almost crazy, quivering and whining, both hands gripping wildly at the sheets as my fingers work inside her. I suck lightly at her clit and roll my fingers over her spot and then she just explodes. Her hips jerk, and a quick shriek is followed by several staccato, animal noises. Suddenly a warm spray of girljuice hits the back of my throat and my mouth is full of liquid. Without thinking, I swallow, but it is quickly replaced with another hot jet. Now I'm out of my mind, gobbling down another mouthful, amazed that this is really happening. I can't believe I actually made her squirt, and that I'm swallowing it, but it is exciting as hell. I reach between my own legs and flick a couple times and I'm off myself, squealing into her drooling puss, doing my best to keep licking as I reach my climax. As we both come down, I lick up all her nectar, cleaning her everywhere until she has to push me away.

Our eyes catch each other and we share an astounded look. "Omigod," she asks, wide eyed with wonder, "What the fuck was THAT????" I smile deviously and answer, "Damned good, I think. Don't you?", and we both laugh at ourselves. Then I add, with an impish smile, "Now let's see if we can do it again."

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers
12