Carmen and Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

Carmen's cunt squeezed his little cock tight. Eddie's little cock was harder and thicker and throbbed hotter and ready as it began to cum hard inside Carmen's tight wet pussy! She held him and wrapped her long shapely legs tighter around his back and let him masturbate in her cunt. She told him she loved him and how good he felt cumming in her and she held him and kissed him over and over again thanking him for the willingness to please her. Eddie was only thinking of cumming he was arching his back as far as it would go and he moaned loudly as he emptied his balls into his beautiful sexy wife's pussy.

As he finished, Carmen shoved a tit in his mouth and Eddie finished shooting off as he sucked her breast like a child would nurse. When it was over she stroked his back and let him suck her nipple for a little while as his cock deflated inside her. Finally she moved his face up and kissed him and held him tightly with his shrinking cock still up inside her tunnel about an inch. She was telling him how much she loved him and thanked him again for letting her have her wish and fantasy.

Eddie's cock feel out of her and his cum began to leak out of her vagina hole. She smiled at him and held him but she was thinking that Jason's cock would pump his cum so much deeper into her she would be leaking for a week. She wondered if his cock would shrink like Eddie's does or would Jason stay hard to fuck her again right away.

Part 2 As the week went by, Carmen had finally convinced her husband to have a threesome and to let her have it with a coworker -- the man whom she has never had sex with before but has flirted with shamelessly for weeks now. Carmen is very attracted to Jason and she knows he would seduce her eventually anyway so she wanted the first time to be above board and with her husband's approval. If she is fucked like she believes she will be fucked she knows she will then let Jason fuck her all the time with or without her husband's knowledge or approval. Carmen is convinced that once she feels that big hard thick cock inside her she will need it more and more. Plus Jason is a hunk of a man and looked so damn good dressed so she was sure he would look even better nude and with a hard-on.

So Carmen decided to involve her husband in the first time she fucks Jason by getting Eddie to have a threesome. In her brain she feels it isn't cheating to her if her husband is there too watching and participating, maybe. Once the agreements are set she knows she can just let her body flow and receive everything Jason has to offer. She is sure Jason will fuck her until she has passed out from the orgasms his big cock will give her! She knows he has a huge cock from the lump in his slacks and seeing it when he took it out and showed her how large he really is. Jason has driven her crazy with lust almost each day at work talking about sex and what they could do for each other. They have flirted and play and talk about sex and what they both like and look for in a session of sex. Each day at work Jason makes sure she knows how he feels and wants to fuck her and from what he tells her Carmen is sure Jason knows how to use that big dick too.

Carmen feels for sure that if she gets fucked by Jason like he tells her he will do her then Carmen will want do it again with or without Eddie's approval. She told her husband it would be a one time thing however, she is so enamored with her coworker that the threesome might swiftly becomes a 'twosome'. She wonders just how much Eddie wants this and if he might love seeing her have sex with Jason. "Maybe he'll like it and want me to do it some more. God I hope so", she thinks to herself.

When she daydreams, she masturbates now usually at night and as she does it always involves Jason getting down and dirty with her and her husband watching from the end of the bed. She practically forgets she has a husband now when she cums all she is thinking of is Jason fucking her. She feels pretty sure she will feel the same when Jason is with them. She will forget her husband is even in the room and maybe even on the bed they are going to use when Jason fucks her. Carmen's brain when it involves sex now doesn't involve her husband at all, just Jason.

She pictures the act of sex and she fascinates with Jason's big cock fucking her to be like it's only the two of them in the room. As they make love she visions Eddie eventually will stops trying to compete. He is resorted to watching her being fucked like he could never do it. She sees in her brain that Eddie just watches as he sits on the bed for a while, watching Jason's bigger thicker cock moving in and out of her hole and when she cums over and over again Eddie finishes jerking off and gets up and leaves the bedroom.

"Obviously he won't be happy with this when it's underway or especially when it's over", she tells herself, but she will make sure he sees her cumming from Jason fucking her. She will encourage Eddie to cum a few times and make him satisfied too. But Jason will be the one fucking her. And, then on Sunday she will try and make it up to Eddie by sucking and fucking him as much as he can handle. But that will be after Jason is drained and leaves them with her pussy full of his cum she is sure of it.

She smiles as she thinks about Eddie seeing Jason's cum leaking out around his huge shaft as he pulls out of her much stretched but well satisfied cunt! It's that idea that is so extremely erotic to her. She is just too aroused to realize or care at the time she has her masturbation orgasm! All she sees or thinks of is Jason and her continuing to have sex all night long while the hubby sleeps on the couch or floor. Who cares?

She also realizes that even though it was supposed to be a 'one time' thing, she will start to secretly see the coworker behind her husband's back if Eddie doesn't what her to do it again. But she will make it as erotic and lustful for Eddie as she can hope he will want to see it happen again. Carmen knows if Jason asks her to meet him again she will do it. She hopes above hope that Eddie will be so turned on by how Jason fucks her that he will want Jason to come back and fuck her often. But she doesn't really think he will.

Carmen is always thinking of how she can make Jason want her. She will try very hard to have her lover want her as much as she wants him. After the first time they are together she hopes he will hunger for her, need her body like she is sure she will need his big cock. "God he is perfect", she whispers as she fucks herself hard with her big fake cock that makes her cum each night after she is done with her husband and he is asleep. Then she shower again and sleeps so well.

On Thursday morning when she goes to work she thinks of how she will tell Jason about what her husband has agreed to. She decides to invite him out to lunch while they're at work today. Then she will tell Jason about what her husband has agreed to try and she'll run the idea of a threesome by him. She is sure Jason will jump at the idea because he has as much as told her he wanted to fuck her even if her husband wanted it or didn't want it. But, he also told her he would fuck her any time anywhere she wanted it and he has told her that many times over the weeks they have been talking, playing and flirting.

Thursday morning when Carmen tells Jason she wants to have lunch with him as she has something important and exciting to talk with him about and it involves them and her husband, Jason accepts the date immediately. As they arrive he asks for a private booth in the back of the place, so he can get nice and close to her.

Carmen promised her hubby she won't do anything with Jason until the night of the threesome. But when Jason starts talking to her about her body and places her little hand on his growing cock and tells her what he would love to do to her she knows she will leave her hand on his upper thigh and stroke his hard on. As she does Jason begins touching her thigh running his hand down between them. She feels his cock jump in his slacks and she squeezes it. He rubs her arm with his other hand and moves it under her arm and over her breast cupping it. It's so full even with his large hand he can't cup it all properly.

Carmen can't help herself, she lay her head back and rests her body against his big hard chest and watches him work his hands on her body, it feel so damn good she begins to relax and enjoys the touches and stimulation he provides her.

As they feel each other up beneath the table. Jason gets his hand down between her thighs now and Carmen smiles up at him as she spreads her legs a little so he can get his hand higher up her thigh. She opens her thighs wider allowing his hand to move further up her inner leg until he reaches her panties. As he does he lifts her skirt high up on her thighs and cups her entire pussy with his big hand. She moans from his touch. He softly squeezes her cunt and she moans again softly in his ear looking up at his handsome face.

Jason tells her he can feel her wetness on his palm. As her strokes her slit he hears her soft sighs again as he moves around her pussy working her wetness. Jason knows what he is doing and he whispers into her ear for her to open her legs wider so he can please her pussy. Carmen spreads them immediately as wide as she can for him allowing his complete access to her heat. She lays her body back against him again as Jason moves his hand slowly up and down and around between her legs touching and stroking her pussy and upper thighs, His hand seems to be everywhere and she loves how he drives her passion and lust higher. She feels her body reacting to his touch and slowly rotates her pelvis against his hand. He whispers: "That's it baby fuck my hand fuck my hand with your hot cunt Carmen. Show me baby!"

He smiles down at her and kisses her hard shoving his tongue into her mouth which she sucks on eagerly and very passionately. Carmen sucks his tongue harder as she feels his fingers slid under the leg opening of her panties and touch her slit directly. She slides down in the booth lifting her dress higher and opens her thighs as wide as she can for him. The lips of her vagina are open and she feels Jason's entire hand move up under the leg opening now. Jason begins to stroke her wet pussy directly now skin on skin. There's nothing between his hand and fingers and her pussy slit but her wetness.

As he works her hot wet slit he feels the lips of her vagina spread more and he move his fingers and spreads them more. Like a flower opening to the sun Carmen's cunt spreads open ready to receive him. He makes her moan in his mouth as he tongue fucks it kissing her. She holds his big strong arms as she shutters with an orgasms after just a few minutes of him playing with her. He opens the folds of her pussy and he spreads the wet lips so he can touch and rub the pink insides of her hot dripping tunnel. As he touches her clit sticking out hard and thick Carmen climaxes and he cups her cunt and squeezes it again rubbing it all and helping her cum.

Jason licks her neck and whispers in her ear that he wants to put his mouth down there where his fingers are and suck on her pussy tasting her cum. Carmen arches up from his touch and his words and moans again as she feels him push one long finger deep into her hole. Jason feels her arches up to take it deeper and he knows she is on fire for him! She needs fucking badly. He smiles as she humps his finger.

As his finger work her slit and all around her hard round clit, Carmen begins to hump and rock her hips and pelvis as she begins fucking his finger back. All the time he is fuck her hole he is whispering in her ear telling her again and again that she should let him take her to a hotel and fuck her today as practice for Saturday. He tells her she will never regret it. He will eat her pussy as long as she wants and then fuck her really well. He will fuck her with his cock which is twice as long, and much thicker than her husband's little cock. She has her hand on it and knows how hard and long it is and hesitates and then........finally tells him no. She doesn't know how she found the strength to say no she is burning with lust for Jason

Jason tells her to show him how much she wants to fuck him by fucking his fingers right here in the booth. He tells her: "Then do this for me baby! Show me how much you want this affair with me. Fuck my fingers Carmen. Fuck them and feel how good it will be when you cum for me Carmen. Do it right here. Do it right here in the booth and show me. Be my dirty slut and cum for me in the booth. Let me feel your sticky, wet, warm cum on my fingers Carmen and then watch as I suck it off."

She can't hold back and moans: "OH God yes Jason! Oh sweet God yes"!

She moans the words deeply and passionately as her body finally feels two fingers enter her pussy hole now and begin to fuck her faster and harder. Jason's fingers are almost as long as her husband Eddie's cock and he fucks her with them better than Eddie can fuck her with his little cock. She lets her head fall back further on his strong arm and he enjoys seeing her eyes closed and her mouth open as she enjoys every feeling her body is giving off.

As Jason works on her body he tells her to feel his hard cock. He tells her to feel what she does to him, how she had made his cock so very hard today like every day they have talked about sex fucking and sucking each other. She runs her hand down his lower stomach and over the huge hard lump in his lacks. It's feels like its half way down his leg to towards his knee. She begins to rub him up and down faster with her hand through his slacks and discovers his erection is still growing and it's huge. It's even larger than she believed it was. He tells her he wants to take her into the bathroom and eat her pussy? She almost agrees but then tells him no she must wait.

He keeps working on her pussy and he knows she is excited and scared of being caught doing this by someone. If he can get her alone he'll be able to fuck her and he wants that extremely bad. She tells him they can do all that when he comes to the house this Saturday and that it's only two days away. He tells her he can't wait. Then he makes her cum one more time by gently touching her clit with his thumb as his fingers probe deep inside her hole. He begins rubbing the clit up and down and she arches her hips and he feels her pumping her lower body and he knows she is almost there. She is very close to an orgasm.

His touch it like a feather and the fire builds inside her like she has never known and it drives her crazy. He tells her he wants to show her his cock and she moans again as he holds her and she pumps her cunt on his hand and fingers and he feels her leak her juices and then Carmen cums hard. It flows out of her body coating his fingers and hand with her juices. She goes off hard as she squeezes his cock and holds on to it as her body is rocked by her strong orgasm.

When Jason is sure she is finished cumming he removes his hand and as she watches him Jason begins to lick it making sure he sucks his fingers and licks his palm. She almost feels like she would fuck him right there on the table but she holds off....some how.

They make out for their entire lunch break and take an additional hour on top of that. By the time they leave the restaurant she has come twice and can't wait for Saturday night.

That afternoon Jason gets her alone again and has her sit on his desk. Jason has waited until everyone around them has gone home asking her to say a few minutes and talk. But when he sits her on the desks she sexually crosses her legs showing a lot of them. He lifts her skirt and she doesn't stop him. With the tops of her thighs are showing, he asks Carmen to lift her beautiful ass up so he can get the skirt even higher on her thighs. He lifts the skirt until the panties are just showing.

As Jason lifts her skirt she smiles at him and asks if he likes what he sees. He licks his lips and tells her he has wanted to do this for months. Jason touches her left knee and lifts her leg uncrossing them. He moves his hands to her inner thighs and pushed outward. He smiles down between her open thighs now and tells her he wants to see that wet stain on those panties he was rubbing at lunch when he made her cum.

Carmen has a fantastic sexual smile on her face as she immediately spreads her thighs wider showing him what's between her open legs now. He can see her panties and the cotton crotch and the wet pussy stain on the front. Jason licks his lips when he sees her body under that skirt. The cum stain is right there and in fact it's still wet from their talks during the afternoon.

Jason smiles and takes the corners of her panty legs hooking them in his thumbs and very slowly, teasingly to both of them pulls on them as he pulls them down her legs. As he des Jason kneels between them. She lifts again and lets the panties slid up from under her ass. He is now looking directly at her at her wet pussy slit. Again Carmen doesn't stop him, she can't stop, him, she doesn't want to stop him!

She can't wait to see what he is going to do. Her cunt is very wet with anticipation and throbbing. She lifts her feet and he slips the panties off of each of them very slowly lifting her legs over his shoulders as he removes her final guard. Her pussy faces Jason now and he tells her it's the most beautiful pussy he has ever seen. . He stands and gently lays her back on the desk and unbuttons her blouse and pulls her bra down exposing all of her full round firm breasts with her hard red nipples.

He looks down at the most beautiful body and pussy he has ever seen. But the pussy has hair around it and Jason tells her he wants his lover's pussy to be shaved bald by Saturday.

She smiles and agrees to do it. He knows he could fuck her right now she is that worked up and so very horny. Her cunt lips are already opened. But now he wants her to wait, he wants her hunger for him, to need his big dick. He wants her to want it even more badly by Saturday night. Instead of fucking her Jason moves between her open knees and puts her feet on the edge of the desk. He slides her ass to the very edge of the desk and spreads her thighs even wider opening her pussy lips more with the move. Then he buries his face into her warm wet musk filled opening and tastes her throbbing pussy s he sucks it deep into his mouth.

Carmen reaches immediately for his head and holds it as his mouth goes over her hole and his tongue goes deep into the hole. She feels his tongue begin to lap and lick her wetness. Then she feels it go deep into her opening again and again bring out her wetness as he begins to bath her insides with it. Carmen thinks he is good very, very good and his tongue is like a snake and the devil himself.

Jason knows exactly what her needs are regarding oral sex, what she likes and wants from a tongue and mouth. He knows exactly what Carmen likes from the long conversations and discussions they have had on the subject. They have talked about this together a few times and he knows what she loves done to her pussy with a tongue and mouth. He knows her weakness too and where her best sexual stimulation spots are on her body. He has her on the edge in only a few seconds with his lips and mouth and tongue as he works hard on all the right spots of her cunt and around it.

Then he slides his hands under her perfect ass and lifts her pussy up so he can devour it. He sucks and licks and licks and sucks and works and works on her like no other man has ever done to her before. She is fucking his fingers and mouth now like she is on fire, she is!

Carmen cries out with her lust again and again as she achieves one climax after the other as Jason brings her off over and over again with the best oral orgasms of her life. He eats her pussy like no man she had ever met has done to her before. She knows now for sure he will be and is a great lover.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers