Carmen and Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

With that Carmen kisses Eddie hard and pushes him back down on the bed. She moves down his body and takes hold of his semi-erect hard-on and begins to stroke and suck it again. Eddie loves what she is doing and becomes hard in seconds. In a few more seconds he is about ready to cum. Carmen is overjoyed with her husband and his attitude about all of this sharing and the possible three-way she will have tonight. So, this time she rewards him by not teasing him and in fact she is so happy she lets Eddie cum in her mouth as she bends over him and sucks his cock hard and long! She even drinks most of his cum.

She saves a few drops and moves up and kisses him on the lips shoving her tongue deep into her husband's mouth! She knows Eddie tastes his own cum and she holds the kiss for a long time making sure her tongue lets all the drops of sperm roll off and fall into his mouth.

When they separate, she watches him swallow and he said nothing about it. He immediately wants to eat her pussy again and so she spreads her shapely thighs offering him all the room he needs. He loves her shaved pussy and moves his face to her wet cunt hole. As he does Carmen pushes his face into her throbbing wet snatch. She needs to cum badly and Eddie is wonderful about it. He gives her two sweet long orgasms again before she lets his head go and they rest again. They actually nap again until the alarm goes off at 4:30 PM. Again Carmen pushes Eddie back and again she bends down and sucks Eddie hard. This time it takes all of 10 minutes before she gets a mouthful of Eddie's cum. She smiles at him and drinks it all draining Eddie's balls. His cock is as soft and deflated as it can get. She thinks Eddie has had it.

Part 4

Soon it's 5:00 PM and Carmen begins to go to work to make herself as sexy as she can be. She has a long luxurious bath with scented oils that she knows will make her skin extra soft and supple. At 6:00 PM she begins to dress wearing her sexiest pale blue lingerie set. She has on a lace see-through bra with matching thigh-high stockings with black heels just as Jason had directed her to wear. He also told her he wants to remove them as Eddie watches.

She follows Jason's orders and wears nothing over her shaved pussy mound and she realizes it's already wet. She knows she is open and available to Jason whenever he wants to "just see it, touch it, hold it, lick it or fuck her cunt tonight", as he told her on Thursday at work. She rubs the freshly shaved mound and doesn't find a single hair. She smiles knowing Jason will love it, as does her husband.

Her husband sits on the bed and watches her as she leans over the vanity in her outfit, sensually applying her makeup. She has never looked sexier and he starts to get cold feet because she is putting so much effort into her appearance. They talk some more and Carmen assures him that it's for both their benefit. She just wants the night to be perfect.

He accepts this and goes into the living room when Jason rings the bell. When Carmen walks into the living room Jason is stunned. She looks fantastic, so beautiful, and very sexual more so than she has ever looked. When she walks her outfit opens and both men can see she isn't wearing any panties and her pussy is shaved bald. Eddie's cock jumps but doesn't get real hard when he sees that! Jason was hard when he rang the door bell. His slacks have a huge budge in the front.

Carmen's breasts are sitting up high and firm and she admits a look of pure erotic sex. She can see the lump in Jason's slacks is growing bigger as she walks towards him. She reaches for it and cups it in her hand as she kisses Jason shoving her tongue into his mouth!

Jason cups her perfect ass cheeks and pulls her into him. Eddie watches and when they break the embrace she introduces Jason to her husband. She stills holds Jason's large lump in his slacks. Eddie is looking down at her hand and she doesn't see his smaller cock growing hard in his slacks, it isn't.

Then Jason kisses her again holding her ass in his hands. Carmen can feel Jason's huge cock pushing against his slacks and jumping with his excitement as she stoked his cock on the outside of his slacks. He tells her she looks absolutely beautiful.

Carmen is very happy about Jason's reaction to how she looks and she takes his hands and places it on her large full breasts as she asks Eddie to get them all a drink.

Eddie walks to the kitchen to get the wine seeing Carmen take Jason's right hand and put it over her wet shaved pussy. She moans in Jason's mouth as his hand moves down her stomach over her pelvis and down between her legs to slowly stroke her wet slit. He whispers: "Open them more for me baby."

Eddie watches as Carmen spreads her legs wider for Jason and she feels him cup her entire pussy. She loves how he does that to it. He begins rubbing it as she feels his finger go up into her hole. "She is so wet and open and so ready to be fucked", Jason is thinking and smiles.

As Eddie comes back into the room just in time to watches Jason rubbing Carmen's cunt knowing she has nothing on to cover her pussy. He hears her moan as she rests against Jason shoulder allowing him her entire body. Eddie feels his cock jump again and this time it starts growing. As he watches Jason turn her around with her back to his chest Jason stands behind her now and still finger fucks her as she rubs her ass up and down against his hard cock. Eddie sits there as Jason plays with Eddie's wife's body right there in front of him as they stand in the living room.

When Jason pulls his finger out of her pussy hole it's covered with her juices. He smiles at Eddie and Carmen watches him puts his finger in his mouth and sucks her juices off of it before putting it back between her open legs!

Eddie sees Carmen move her hands behind her to Jason's slacks and cups his big cock sticking out against his slacks. Eddie can see the large lump and thinks Jason must be huge. Carmen turns around and knees in front of Jason as she begins to undo his slacks. She takes his belt off and then unzips it letting them fall to his feet. He has no underwear on and his huge cock seems to leap out at her. It's hard, thick and red. Eddie watches it and sees it throbbing as it bobs up and down jump to his sexual excitement right in front of Carmen's face.

She looks at Eddie and tells him to come over and get a closer look at this magnificent cock she holds in both her hand. He does and moves to the sofa as they stand in front of him. His face is level with Jason's hips and Eddie watches Carmen hold it and stroke it. As he reaches down and touches her pussy Eddie feels how wet she is already. Eddie knows just how excited Carmen is at this moment.

Carmen she is pulled up by Jason and Eddie sees Jason undo the front clasp on Carmen's bra releasing her tits. She tells Eddie to stand up now and she takes Eddie's head and pulls it to her left breast. Jason moves to her right one. The men suck and play with her tits as Jason fingers her pussy and Eddie strokes her clit. Four hands feel so much better than two and she stands there letting the men work on her body. It feels amazing to have two different hands on her cunt making love to it. Carmen moans out loud as she stokes both her husband's and Jason's throbbing cock. She can feel how hard Jason is and how small Eddie feels in her other hand. Yet she is still amazed that Eddie can get hard after she drained him twice earlier today.

After a few minutes of them working on her she had to stop or she will cum and she wants to cum the next time with Jason fucking her. She breaks the embrace between the three of them and tells Eddie to remove his cloths now as Jason does the same. When both men are nude Carmen almost laughs out loud at the size of the two men's two cocks as they stand together side by side. Jason is huge and Eddie looks like a school boy standing there with his 4 inch hard-on. Jason looks at him and shakes his head in pity as he tells them: "Tonight Carmen will be fucked by a real cock Eddie and she is going to love it. Is that as big as you can get it? Jesus Eddie how small are you?"

As Eddie's cock begins o deflate from Jason's words she takes both men's hands and they walk towards the bedroom all three are nude except for Carmen's stockings and heels. Her round shapely ass wiggles from side to side as they walk with both men watching it

When they entered the room the two men merged to Carmen pressing her body between them sandwiching her. Jason was standing in front of her and his big cook is sticking out at her. Carmen lifted up on her toes and opened her legs wide enough to straddle it taking it up under her pussy and ass. She can feel the hard shaft under her now and she squeezed her thighs around it holding it in place. She doesn't actually put it in her pussy hole but rather holds it tightly between her thighs letting her wet pussy rub the top of the shaft back and forth as the top of his shaft spreading her swollen fat wet pussy lips.

Jason feels her pussy and thighs covering the top half of his hard-on and her squeezing it. He loves the feeling she is give him. He kissed her and pushed his body tighter into her. She began to rock back and forth on his shaft as she feels her husband move tight behind her.

Eddie is standing behind her and she feels his smaller hard-on pressing against her ass. Eddie is hard again! She pushed back into him. He moved his hands around her and cupped her large breasts taking the nipples, already hard, between his fingers. He bit gently and licked and sucked on her shoulders and neck.

Carmen loved the feeling of both men's bodies and cocks so very hard and pushing against her. They stayed like that just enjoying the foreplay. Finally Jason said: "Let's move to the bed."

They do and in the beginning Carmen really tried to involve both of them, rubbing her hubby's dick while she kissed her co-worker and let his hands run over her body. The two men work on her making her hot as hell again and needing to fuck someone or something. Eddie watched as Jason's larger hand cupped Carmen's left breast and squeezed it pushing her blood red nipple up at the top point of her tit. He lifted the hard nipple to his lips.

Eddie moved to the other tit and does the same thing. Carmen moaned as both men began to squeeze and suck on a breast. But it is Jason's other hand that is actually making her feel light headed and so extremely lustful. He has it between her legs using his thumb and index finger to gently pinch the tip of her clit hood and just touching the round hard little marble which was the center of Carmen's sexual stimulation. She is already moving her body to his touch and stroking movements.

Eddie looks up at his wife's face to see her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. He looks down and sees Jason's hand between her legs playing with her vagina. Eddie watches as Carmen's body begins reacting to Jason's touch. This is extremely hot to Eddie and his little cock feels like it will explode already.

Eddie also looks to see Carmen's hand slowly and lovingly stroking Jason huge hard-on. He watched as her hand pumped it and the huge shaft sticks out and up in the air at least 8 inches. Then Eddie heard Jason say: "Soon baby! Soon you'll feel how good a big dick can feel inside your little pussy. But first we have to get your cunt wet and ready. Fuck my hand Carmen, fuck it like you did the other day."

Eddie is a little shock hearing she had played with Jason's cock before today but doesn't say anything. Carmen is already in heaven because she had four hands working on her beautiful body. Jason has moved and is now kneeling next to her spread legs. He stops and looks at Eddie as he tells him: "Eddie, I need your help man. Eat her pussy for me Eddie and get her wet and ready for my big cock."

Jason watches his wife spread eagle on the bed and he quickly moves down the other side of her body as Jason began to move out from between her legs so Eddie can move in. Eddie bends down and started to make love to his wife's pussy with his mouth! He licked her lovingly and sucked her clit as his fingers entered her hole. Carmen moaned as she feels them begin to fuck her. She needed to be fucked so damn bad. She begins humping away on Eddie's love making as Jason moved up next to her head. She turned her head towards him and sees his big beautiful cock head an inch from her face.

As Eddie licks her cunt he looks up just in time to see Jason's thick cock head enter his wife's mouth! Jason's cock is already leaking pre-cum he is so excited when she takes the huge head into her warm wet mouth and sucks it. As Eddie licks her pussy she sucked Jason's cock. Eddie's own cock is rock hard and he knows if he rubs it on the sheets he will cum from the sight of that big cock fucking his wife's mouth! And what was even more exciting to him is the fact that Carmen seems to be really enjoying sucking it. She holds it and pumps the shaft as she sucks the head. One hand is around his thick shaft and the other one was just able to reach Jason's balls. She is making love to Jason's cock as Eddie makes love to her pussy.

When Carmen climaxed she sucked harder on Jason's cock. She sucked so hard Jason is very close to cumming! He popped his cock out of her mouth and moved down her body waiting for her orgasm to finish. His cock is huge and throbbing. Jason is now really ready to fuck her.

As Eddie comes out from between her open thighs both men see Carmen's swollen fat pussy lips. They are spread wide and her pink insides shinning with her cum and Eddie's spit. Jason tells Eddie: "OK Eddie, move over and let me fuck her now. Now Carmen you will know what it's like to really be fucked baby! You want me to fuck you don't you baby?"

Carmen moaned: "God YES! Oh yes give me that thing! Give me that entire big dick! Oh Eddie move baby and watch now sweetie. Watch and see me cum on his big cock baby! It's going to feel so fucking good baby! Watch and please jerk off for me. I want you to cum and feel good too sweetie."

Eddie moved out from between her open legs and Jason moves quickly to fill the void. He tells her to take his cock and put it at the center of her hole. She is still gently pumping her body in the after glow of Eddie oral sex which has given her a wonderful orgasm and made her ready for sex with Jason.

But now she knows she will forget everything that Eddie's mouth gave her and Jason's cock will be all she can feel and remember. She takes the big cock in her hand and moves it up and down her wet opening covering the head with her wetness. Then she put the cock head directly on the opening of her hole and Jason pushed. He works hard and it takes some time before the head finally popped into her hole.

Immediately Carmen arched up and moans as she feels it begin to go into her. There is a great deal of pressure for both of them. Finally after about half of his thick cock is in her, Jason knows she was just too tight. So he pulled out and Carmen opens her eyes and was about to speak when Jason said: "Eddie you fuck her first. She is just too tight right now. You fuck her for me a few minutes and then move. Don't cum in her that's my job!"

Eddie moved between Carmen's legs again and with one push he inserts his little cock completely into Carmen's hole. She watched as Eddie begins to fuck her hard and fast. Her pussy is leaking her juices now and she can feel his cock hard and hot. Carmen knows her husband is going to cum. She yelled for him to pull out and Jason takes his arm and pulled him back out of the way. His small cock comes out of her hole as he falls backwards on the bed it is spewing his cum in ropes of white sperm flying in the air.

Jason moved in and pushed his cock hard against her hole. The head goes into her hole and he moved it around and around. Then he pushed more and another inch or two enters Carmen's body. She has her eyes close and is telling him to fuck her. In and out, Jason pushes more and more. There was still an amount of pressure but her pussy tunnel began to open and stretch for Jason and it's accepting his bigger cock more and more now. With each push he goes deeper.

Jason kept moving and now each time he pushed into her tunnel it opened a little more and takes more of his thickness. He began to fuck her now. Slow even strokes move in and out of her. She watches now as his cock began to pump into her and out. Eddie sits behind them and watches Jason fuck his wife. He is amazed at how wet Jason's cock is already and how it moves into her stretching her hole like a rubber band around his thick shaft.

Carmen sees Jason's cock become all wet and shinning from her juices. In and out. In and out! In......and out! In..........and out! God it feels so good to her. Again and again he pumps into her and each time he does she begins to arch up trying to take more and fuck him back.

Soon Jason had most of his cock inside her and he is moving easier pumping her hole. Carmen is in a dream world. No one has ever touched the nerve endings being touched now by Jason's cock, it's so deep. He is fucking her like she has dreamed about from the first timer he told her how he would do it and she saw the big lump in his slacks

She watches Jason rocking back and forth pushing his cock in and out of her with a slow forward motion and then using a similar backward direction. As he pulled back out about half way she feels him! GOD does she feel him! Each inch of his thickness rubs all sides of the walls of her pussy. She feels stuffed each time the thrusts go into her. He is deeper and deeper now and it is easier for both of them. Carmen also feels him each time he pulls out of her and she feels so empty.

Her body feels fuller than she had ever felt before when being fucked. Jason fucks into her faster now. She slowly lifted up meeting him as he pushed into her hole. Carmen is moving with him now fucking him back. Her legs open and her knees bent Jason wraps his big strong arms around and under her knees and hold them up a little as he pumps away.

Jason smiled down at her and pushed again. She feels his big balls begin to slap her ass cheeks and she know he is burred completely. Slap, slap, slap, slap, his nuts make that sound each time they hit her ass. Jason is fucking her fully now with his big cock. She can't believe how wonderful this big cock feels rubbing against her pussy's walls. It's better, better than she could ever imagine. Just for a second she remembers Eddie and Carmen looked for her husband and sees him behind them watching her being fucked.

Carmen calls his name and beckons him with her finger. Eddie moved up and she takes his semi hard-on and began to jerk him off telling him how good it feels to be fucked by Jason's big cock. "Oh Eddie it's so good baby! I wish you could feel what a woman feels when she has the cock of her dreams buried inside her baby! It feels even better than I could ever imagine sweetheart. Oh God Eddie he is fucking my womb, the head is so deep he is fucking my womb baby! Oh Eddie!! Watch me now I'm going to cum! Oh shit! It's so good baby! Ahhhhhhhhh fuck yessss", she cried out as her body begins to shutter and shake and she go nuts as Jason fucks her hard.

It goes on and on and Carmen begins to have cock orgasm after orgasms like she had always fantasized about while she masturbated to Jason's image fucking her. But, now it's actually happening. It's not a dream Jason is here and he is fucking her like the alpha animal she knew he would be.

Eddie watched her as she cums and climaxes as Jason buries his cock into her as deep as he can get it and let's her cum all over it. Both men see her body react to the orgasms sweeping over her. They watch as she arched her back almost bending in half as she accepted Jason's cock fully. Carmen cries out with erotic pleasure and lust! Her hip go wild and her pelvis thrusts up and pumps into her lover.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers