Carmen and Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

It's one of the most erotic and lust sights Eddie has ever seen. He feels his cock began to cum without him touching it. Eddie grabbed it and holds it as he lets his cum pump out all over Carmen's arm and shoulder. She watched his little cock cum spewing his seed as she began to go higher when Jason begins to ram into her hole faster and harder again.

She has become completely accustomed to his size now and there is only pleasure, pure wonderful beautiful pleasure as he fucks her now like she knew they would do

Jason fucks her harder and faster now wanting to cum too! He feels her cum coating him as he pumps inside her cunt hole, and he feels the walls of her pussy squeezing his shaft. He knows she has had another big cock orgasm and he wanted it to be the best she had ever had. He shoved it as deep as he can get it into her again and again he holds it there letting Carmen fuck herself on it.

When she comes down from this orgasm he lifted her legs up and over her head and began to fuck her harder. He hadn't cum yet and he wanted to give her the fucking of her life before he does. She is over flowing with her own juices and her cum helps his cock slide in and out of her pussy now much easier. She is till very tight but she is well lubricated now.

Her legs are up but he wanted them higher, so with his big strong arms around her perfect thighs he lifted them over her head. Eddie moves away a little and watches as he sees Jason fucking her straight down now. Like a piston he slams into Carmen's cunt and knocks the air out of her with each thrust. Carmen's cunt is facing the ceiling and Jason pounds down into it hard and fast. Eddie is amazed as he watches as his wife fuck Jason and she holds his now deflating cock in her hand.

But Carmen has forgotten all about jerking him off. Eddie begins thinking she is enjoying Jason's big dick much too much! But it's too late now Carmen is in the throws of orgasm after orgasm.

Eddie and Carmen watch Jason pumping into her now like they had been lovers for a long, long time. All of them are enjoying the picture of Carmen's pleasure and the fucking of her life. Jason and Carmen's sexes merged and released merged and released and she tried her best to lift up each time Jason pushed down deep into her. But with her legs over her head and her knees pushed into her big tits now she can't do it like she wants too. Jason doesn't seem to care he is driving his cock into her hole with a super need to cum now.

Again and again Jason pumped away and it doesn't take long now before Carmen is climaxing again. Then she feels it. Jason's big cock is getting hotter and harder and even thicker. She knows he is about to cum and finally he moaned loudly and arched his back.

Eddie sees Jason's ass cheeks squeeze tight and watches as Jason arches his back and pushes deep into Carmen's hole one last time. As Eddie watches she feels Jason's cock release a flood of cum in an explosion of seed shoots deeper into her hole than any before it. Then there's another shoot and another and another pumps deep into her.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes baby! I'm cumming OH fuck yes!!" he cried out as his cock thumps and thumps and thumps a dozen times or more inside her pussy. And, Carmen can feel each thump. With each thump she feels another shot, another string of warm sticky cum being pumped deep into her.

Carmen's cunt hole is filling and soon it over-flows with Jason's hot sticky cum. He holds her legs over her head and she holds his big arms feeling the strength in them as they keep his upper body up off the bed as he arches his back shoving his cock even deeper into her.

Finally she felt him release her legs and Carmen quickly wrapped them around his back and placed her feet on his ass to help push him deep and keep him inside her as deep as she can get him. She holds him tightly with her arms too. It had been the best fucking of her life. (So far.)

Eddie looks at the clock on the night table and realizes that Jason been fucking her for over 30 minutes. He is amazed at his endurance and stamina

When it was over Jason falls forward on top of her. Carmen's big breasts with her hard nipples poke into his chest and she feels him trying to catch his breath. She had taken a great deal out of him and he knows now for sure he wanted more of her and that hot tight pussy which is still squeezing his cock.

Eddie sits there stroking her hair and moving the strains out of her face. She smiled up at him and he bent forward and kissed her before he sit back up. As the lovers began to recover Jason rolled over and Eddie watched as Jason's long thick cock slowly slips out of Carmen's hole. There is a sort of popping sound when the head comes out.

They all see now that Jason is as big as or bigger than Eddie's cock is hard. Only Jason was deflated after cumming. Eddie sees for the first time what that big cock had done to his wife's little pussy, the pussy that he loves so very much. It's gapping open and her hole is visible and Jason's cum is almost running out of it.

Carmen takes her husband's hand and placed it directly over her wet stretched pussy hole and she said: "See baby! See how stretched I am. Look at it sweetie. Touch it Eddie. Touch my pussy and feel how loose it is baby. Did you enjoy seeing me cum? Didn't you just love seeing Jason's big cock going in and out of me? So deep, so deep Eddie, it was inside me so deep. Wasn't that the most fucking amazing and erotic thing you have ever seen baby? We should have taken photos or even a video!"

Eddie agrees that it was amazing to see her take that big cock all the way up inside her and he tells her: "God Carmen, I loved seeing him cum and watching it run around his cock shaft and out your pussy as he fucked you. Yes, it was fantastic."

Jason smiles at Carmen and tells her: "Are you ready for round two soon baby?"

She just smiles and asks Eddie to move out of the way. Then she takes Jason's cock and begins to suck it making it hard again. As the night went on Carmen tried to be fair with both men. She sucked her husband and even let him fuck her while Jason rested. Once Eddie had cum inside her Carmen knows he is done for the night. Eddie had cum three times once inside her and twice from her jerking him off. She knows Eddie never gets it up three times in one night and tonight it has been five including her sucking him off earlier. Even when she holds his deflating cock and tried to keep it hard she can't. It shrunk to just the cock head as usual. She can't even get him to a semi-hard position let alone hard enough to fuck her again.

So she gradually started focusing more and more on Jason, and what he is doing to her body. And as the hours past by Carmen just sort of forgets to include her husband leaving him sitting and watching the two lovers begin to make love again. Jason is hard again!

But this time he tells her to ride him. Carmen straddles Jason's big cock sticking up in the air and lowers her pussy down on it and now she isn't even thinking of Eddie. She used her fingers to spread and opening the lips of her pussy to accept the huge cock head. Eddie is being completely ignored now as she feels Jason's cock enter her and drive deep up into her hole again. When she looks down and sees her lover's muscular body in all its glory she is all over him, kissing and caressing his big muscles as she begin to bounce up and down and rocks in a circular motion touching as many never endings with that cock of his as she can. By then she didn't even remember her husband was in the room.

Eddie watched and heard Carmen say: "Oh God Jason!!! Oh God baby your cock is so deep inside me", as she looks down at Jason and lifted up and then slammed down on him again and again.

As she rides Jason he tells her: "That it Carmen, fuck me baby! Show me how much you love my big cock"

He is helping her now to bounce up and down. Eddie just watches Jason's big cock disappear into his wife's pussy over and over again. He watches from behind as he sat on the edge of the bed looking right up between their legs at their sexes merging and then releasing over and over again faster and faster now. He tries to jerk off but he can't get it up. No matter what he tries he can't get hard. So he just stops trying and watches as they fucked like animals right I front of him.

God help him but Eddie loves seeing Jason's cock stretch the lips of Carmen's cunt. It looked like a rubber band tightly around his huge thick cock shaft as he pumps in and out much harder and faster now. Eddie knows Jason will cum soon. He knows Carmen is going to cum on Jason's cock too since it was again coated with her juices shinning at him. Eddie can't help it he reached up and touched Jason's cock feeling the wetness. Carmen moaned and grunted and cried out with each thrust!

As her hubby sit on the edge of the bed and watched Jason's fuck her, Carmen feels Eddie's fingers on her clit. She looked over at him now and sees he had moved up next to her again. Jason is lifting her up and down sliding his massive cock into her further and harder. Eddie has his hand on her clit and is trying to stroke it as she fucked Jason faster back. She had her head thrown back and her eyes closed now. Eddie can feel her body cumming as she shakes and cries out with rapture.

They change positions and Eddie moved both hands to her breasts as he stands kneeling behind her. He cups her breasts as he pinched her nipples. Jason rammed his cock into her from behind now and she cried out like a wounded animal. As he fucks her hard she lets her head fall to Eddie's lap. She lays her head there and licks his soft deflated cock.

Then she scares Eddie as she screamed when she feels Jason shooting his cum into her as deep as he could get it. Jason and Carmen are cumming together as Eddie strokes her head and watches as he sees Jason continue to pinch her rock hard nipples.

As Carmen falls to the bed Jason falls top of her and his cock stays up inside her hole. Eddie moves over to the side and watched as the lovers just lay there and rest. Eddie is hoping they are done now. While it has been so erotic and sexually satisfying Eddie wants Jason to leave now.

But it was not to be. Carmen and Jason have hot, steamy, passionate sex for the rest of the night and neither remembers Eddie leaving the room to sleep on the sofa in the living room around 3 AM. Whenever they rested they would talk to each other and never mentioned the fact that Eddie had left them alone.

Carmen has been waiting for this night pretty much since she laid eyes on Jason. So of course she tried to keep him inside her and she continued to ride him in whatever position they got into. After another twenty minutes of her rough cowboy fucking, she cums once more and it's then that she realizes Jason wasn't very hard and he needed to rest. She also sees that Eddie isn't in the room.

Part 5

Carmen tells Jason to relax and rest and she lifts her pussy off of his cock. She smiles kisses him and tells him to stay in the bedroom. As Jason rests Carmen walks out of the bed room her sexy feels a little sore from the aggressive fucking Jason has given her. Her pussy hurts a little as she walks around the house looking for Eddie.

She finds him in the living room asleep with the TV on. He isn't dressed and he is just laying there his soft cock resting between his open legs. Carmen sits gently on the sofa next to him and kisses him waking him up. She smiles into his eyes as she kisses him again and asked: "Where were you baby? Why did you leave the bedroom? I missed you."

Eddie tells her he just couldn't get hard any longer and the fun was over for him. Then Eddie tells her: "No you didn't miss me Car; you didn't ever know I was gone."

Eddie asks if Jason has left and hears Carmen tell him: "No baby! He is resting but he is still here.

She takes his hand and holds it and tells him: "Yea you're right sweetie when Jason's cock is in me I can't think of anything else. But when I came down from my cum and fucking him I looked for you. When I didn't see you I stopped fucking Jason and came to see where you were."

Eddie said: "I tried Car but I can't get it up again. I tried I really tried. I even showered and tried again, but nothing! I'm done for tonight. I guess."

Carmen feels sort of bad hearing Eddie tell her that he can't get hard again and she knees down in front of him now and takes his soft cock in her hand. It's nothing but a cock head and set of balls which hang way down emptied of any cum! His balls hang a good three inches longer than his little cock. She takes the cock and lifts it with her index and thumb lifting the skin and shaft. She puts her head down between his open legs and takes the cock head in her mouth and begins to suck it.

Carmen makes love to Eddie's cock and gently holds his small balls in her hand as she uses her index finger and thumb to circle his cock just under the head. That's all that would fit with her mouth over the head. That's all she needed to cover the entire small amount of cock shaft. She begins to slowly jerk and suck him off as best she can with his very soft size. She places her mouth over the head and moves it down taking the entire cock in her mouth and she starts to suck it. She fucks his cock with her mouth trying to get it hard again for him.

Carmen spends a long time sucking and playing with her husband's cock trying to get it to grow. She is gone so long Jason comes into the living room looking for her. Still completely nude, he sees her kneeling in front of her husband with her ass sticking out facing him. Eddie has his eyes closed and doesn't see Jason come into the room, nor does Carmen. Jason moves his hand under Carmen rear end and surprises her. She jumps a little as he begins to stroke her pussy.

While Carmen is surprised she begins to get excited as she looks to the side not taking her husband's cock out of her mouth and sees Jason's cock swinging between his legs. He's soft but still much longer that her husband's cock is. S Jason rubs her pussy Carmen sucks her husband's cock and watches Jason's cock bobbing up and down. She sees him smiles at her and Carmen kneels on all fours now offering Jason her body again while holding Eddie's cock in her mouth.

Jason moves behind her and keeps rubbing and stroking her pussy with his hands. Her large breasts hanging down and her nipples are long and red. He moves in closer and takes his cock and slowly begins inserting it into her pussy. She opens her legs wider and pushes back into him giving up her pussy again to this big cock man. This time he is going to take her from behind as she kneels in her living room sucking her husband's cock. He plans to take her hard and fast as she sucks her husband off.

As Jason pushes his dick into her hole he reaches around and cups both tits and begins to play with the nipple and the fullness of her breasts. He works on them milking them. She sucks hard on her husband's cock as Jason pushes fully into her hole and holds it deep inside her. She feels it go in and feels it hard and strong deep inside her. She wiggles and pushes trying to get Jason to fuck her. He holds her his now and slowly withdraws his cock until only the big thick head remains in her hole. He stays like that and then slowly pushes his entire his shaft back into her.

They all hear her moan as he did it. As she sucks hard, Eddie opens his eyes and sees Jason kneeling behind Carmen. His semi-hard cock begins to shrink immediately. Carmen looks up at him and tells him: "I can't help it Eddie it just feels too good to say no baby! Please let me get you hard and make you cum. Let me swallow your seed baby please!"

Eddie sits up now and Carmen still has her head between his legs and his cock in her mouth. Jason begins to fuck her faster now. Eddie looks at his wife's face as Jason fucks her pussy from behind. He sees a combination of looks, there's joy, lust, pleasure and rapture on her face. Her lips separate and her eyes closed as Jason pushes his cock completely into her. Eddie knows she can't help herself. He sits there and watches Jason takes his wife again. He feels her hand drop off his cock first and then her lips open more and let his small cock head fall out of her mouth. He just sits there with her head on his thigh and her lips next to his cock and watches Jason moving in and out of her cunt from behind. As he holds her hips now Jason drives his cock into her womb.

Jason looks at Eddie and tells him how good his wife's pussy tunnel feels around his big dick. "I'm going to cum in her again Eddie, cum in her womb, and she will love it again",

Eddie is sure Jason is actually that deep he has heard his wife tell him so. Then he sees Jason arch his back and push into Carmen once more holding her hips. He holds his cock deep inside her hole as he empties his nuts giving her all of his cum.

Eddie sees Jason close his eyes and hears him moan as he pumps his cum onto Carmen. He hears his wife moan and Eddie knows Jason is filling Carmen again with his cum and she loves how it feels. When it's over Jason pulls slowly out and sits next to her on the floor.

He watches as Carmen slowly recovers from Jason fucking her. He watches as Jason stands and takes and Carmen's hand. Eddie watches them walk hand and hand back into the bedroom. She turns and tells Eddie: "We need to shower baby we are both cover with his cum. Why not come into the bedroom with us?"

Eddie tells her no. A few minutes later he hears the shower start and knows they are washing each other clean so they can fuck again. Carmen has left Eddie again and has gone with Jason. She doesn't mean to, but once her lover touches her with his massive cock she completely forgets about her husband. Eddie lays back and closes his eyes wondering why he puts up with all of this. Then he realizes he actually loves it. He gets up and walks to the bathroom just in time to see the two lovers stepping out of the shower and begin to dry each other off. Eddie watches Jason touch and wipe Carmen's body; he does it lovingly to her.

The bed in the master bedroom is covered with cum from all three of them. So they go into the spare bedroom. They all fall asleep on the bed there as all three are extremely tired from the sex and masturbation they have experienced for most of the night.

It's past 11 AM that morning when Eddie wakes to find himself alone in the bed they had been all sleeping on. Jason and Carmen are not in the room. Eddie walks to the master bed room just in time to see Carmen riding Jason's hard cock sticking up inside her hole one last time. He can see the joy on her face and can hear her cries of pleasure as she almost screams at the top of her lungs telling Jason and the world how good it feels to have his big cock fucking her.

Jason lays there his hands behind his head watching her tits bounce up and down as she rides him hard and fast. Eddie hears his wife telling Jason how much better a fuck he is than her husband, how much bigger he is than Eddie and how now she doesn't think she will ever be satisfied with Eddie's little cock again.

Eddie is embarrassed and while he doesn't like to hear her say those things he finds his cock is getting hard watching them fuck. He's excited and embarrassed at the same time as he begins to slowly stoke his cock watching Carmen being fucked. He stands in the doorway and feels his cock growing harder and harder. He strokes it faster now seeing Carmen throw her head back and screams this time as she feels Jason cumming pump deep inside her cunt again! He arches his hips and lifts her and him up off the bed driving his cock deep into her body.

And as she finishes her orgasm she looks at the doorway and sees her husband watching them and jerking off. She sees that he is hard again and tells him to come into the room and do it. She tells Eddie to join them. Eddie takes a few steps into the room. As he does he stands behind them and as his wife lifts a little the cum comes running out and she begins to leak her lover's cum out her pussy. Eddie sees it begin to coat Jason's cock shaft. As Jason lifts up more leaving just the head in Carmen's hole Eddie sees the white fluid begins to cover his long hard shaft. When he sees the cum pouring out of his wife's pussy and covering Jason's cock shaft Eddie's cock erupts and he cums extremely hard.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers