Carmen and Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Eddie is pumping his cock as fast as he can and Carmen tells him to cum on her ass and back. But it's to late Eddie's cum flies out all over the bed and floor. She looks at him sadly.

With Jason's cock still inside her, Carmen bends forward and let's Eddie see her ass hole and under it he sees that thick shaft that has been giving his wife so much pleasure stretching her hole. She looks back and tells Eddie she wants his cum too. Eddie moans from her words and the view he has of her being fucked and he thrusts his hips out and tries to cum more, but he has no more cum to give.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'd love for my wife to have a Jason

I don't usually like longer stories... but this was amazing. It had me hard from start to finish. I read it while my wife was across the room and I kept imagining her taking Jason's huge cock and loving it. I masturbated and came hard thinking about Eddie watching Jason's huge load of cum go deep into his wife. I'll be thinking about this story while I masturbate for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
gave it

10 stars

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Not flaming or trolling

But do four inch cocks exist? I never believe the stories w/the footlongs either. Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Supersexy!

Waiting for her to make a baby with her lover for her husband to raise!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 15 years ago
There is no excuse for you ass w/o a name

Excuse Me but we all know you read it to the end and most likely jerked off just like you always do. Pure reserarch what a bunch of shit!!!! YOU are such a fag and chicken ass white boy . Doesn't want to leave his name to link it to his writing. HA WHat did you write dim wit? As fairy tale about your wife and mamma? Go read it and leave the adukt stories to the real adults.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories