Carmen and Eddie Ch. 03

Story Info
The cucking continues for Eddie; the fucking for Carmen.
6.8k words
67.1k
17
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

TO THE ASS W/O A NAME, THIS IS A CUCKOLD STORY. ENOUGH SAID.

Part 1

Wednesday was hard for both of the lovers since they know today is the day they will be able to meet take their time and fuck each other again. They can't wait until the day ended so they can race to the hotel that Jason had arranged for them. Again they drive their own cars to the hotel. She parks in the third level of the parking lot, he in the fifth at the other end of the building.

He got the room number by calling her cell phone and wrapped on the door. She opened the door and Jason walked into the room and saw her already completely nude. His cock began to grow immediately as he quickly took Carman in his arms and kissed her hard. He then picked her up and carried her up over to the bed. Placing her gently on the bed he sat down next to her and Carman started to unbutton his shirt. She said: "Darling I want you inside me so bad tonight."

She had got all the buttons loose and Jason slid the shirt off his big shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She unbuckled his pants and he got up and pulled them off along with his shorts down and stepped out of them. His massive cock was standing at full erection and pointed at her as she lay on the bed facing it. Carman had stripped in less that a minute as soon as she got to the room. Her clothes lay on the floor with her lover's now.

Jason slowly got down on the bed toward the end of it and walked on his knees towards her. He lifted Carman's legs up and separated them as he dipped his head down into her wet warm pussy to begin to suck on it and started to give her pleasure with his mouth like he knew she loved.

Her hands went to his head immediately holding it as she whispered: "Oh god baby it's so good, your tongue is so hot inside me. I have waited so long for this! Just you and I alone without him here to watch us, OH fuck yes Jason lick me just like that. So good! So Good!"

Jason kept sucking Carman's pussy and began to feel her wiggling and pumping her hips as she fucks herself on his mouth. You could hear the slurping sounds all over the room and maybe outside the door. Carman was moaning, "Oh yes! Oh yes Jason! OH God you lick me so well. I'm so close baby, suck me! I'm cumming! Now! Now OH GOD YES!"

She was on fire, her ass began bucking up to meet his tongue as she squirmed and moved her ass in a rhythm with his mouth and tongue. His big hands were holding her legs up wide in the air over his shoulders as he sucked on her pussy enjoying it as much as she was. As Carman screamed out and climaxed she moaned "Please baby, oh yes! Now!! Now I need you inside me. Right now baby! Hurry Oh God hurry."

At that moment Jason got up on his knees and moved into position between Carman's thighs which he still held up and open. His face was coated with her juices and shinned as she watched him get into position to fuck her. Her pussy was completely drenched and the lips were wide open ready to take him, all of him into her.

"Reach down my little slut and put your hands around my cock and put it where you want it for me", Jason said.

Carman wasted no time doing as he said and with both arms reaching down between her open thighs she grabbed his huge hard cock with her two small hands and placed the super hot, hard head at the entrance of her completely shaved pussy mound. Every little detail of her vagina was visible as his cock head was knocking at her hole. He felt so big against her opening it looked as if Carman was holding a small baseball bat up to her pussy and was ready to guide it inside. "Put it in me baby", she moaned.

He smiled down at her as his cock head slowly entered Carman's extremely wet pussy and very slowly he began to take her. He would take her this time as he wanted without her husband there to watch and jerk his little cock off. Take her like they had talked about, fucking her into such orgasms she would pass out with bliss. Take her like he wanted, hard and with deep thrusts and cum deep inside her and fill her with his seed!

God how he wanted to knock her up! Take her to new levels of rapture so she would never even think of her husband again. Take her to make her his and steal her away from Eddie forever. Take her, take her, God how he wanted to slam his cock into her hole and drive it all the way home until he was balls deep.

But at first he pushed only the head in and perhaps two inches of his shaft into her hole. Teasing her, giving her just a taste of what he would do with his cock. Carman's ass was already moving up towards him, urging him deeper into her pussy tunnel. Jason began fucking her with only a few inches of his cock when he suddenly plunged his entire cock into Carman's hole. His balls, again much larger than her husband began slapping against Carman's ass making a loud sound as he began to fuck her harder.

Carmen's heart was really racing now and she felt the head deeper than it ever seemed before. Maybe it was the bed or the excitement of starting a true affair but it felt like she was cumming already.

Anyone standing by their window or door of their room heard Carman crying out with her lust and need: "Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me Jason! Oh God Fuck me!"

It was truly beautiful as Carman enjoyed being power fucked by this huge beautiful well huge man. She wanted it to continue forever but Jason's body stiffened and he pushed himself as deep as he could into her body. She was just too damn beautiful and seeing her enjoy and offer her body like she was to him was more than he could take. He so wanted to have her as his own! Jason was about to cum!

As he did he was beginning to deposit his huge load of cum in places much deeper than her husband had ever done. Jason's ass and body kept contracting as he held himself deep inside Carman's pussy and he held her legs up over her head with his big hands making sure no cum came back out.

It was clear that Carman was enjoying being fucked by Jason because she was having one orgasm after the other as she felt his cum pumping into her womb! Their combined juices, thick and white, were on the shaft of Jason's hard cock as he kept fucking her in-an-out. Even with her legs over her head there was so much cum it started to run down his balls and on to the crack of her ass and finally it formed a small puddle under her as he just kept pumping her cunt hard.

When he was drained for the time being he held Carman and rolled them over on the bed and pulled her on top of him without letting his cock slip out. You could see thick amounts of his cum as it slowly leaked out around his massive shaft as he still fucked Carman slowly now moving her up and down on his cock with his strong arms. He hadn't even gone soft! Seeing her large beautiful breasts hanging there for him to enjoy and feeling the tightness of her pussy around his shaft squeezing it kept Jason hard as a rock.

Carman quickly straightens up and sat up with his cock buried deep inside her belly. She began to rotate her ass in circular motions as he reached around to cup her ass with both hands. He lifted her up like a little doll as he positioned her up and then down on his massive shaft. Jesus it felt so good for both of them and she looked so beautiful riding him like that.

Her tits were shaking and moving and Jason loved to watch them as she fucked him on top! He bent up and she bent down and Jason began to suck on each one going back and forth taking the red hard nipples into his mouth. Carman leaned down and gave him more of her spectacular breasts shoving as much into his mouth as he could take. Then she kissed him on the lips as her hips and pelvis never stopped moving pumping away on his huge shaft. Her tongue went deep inside his mouth as she was climbing again and moving towards another sweet massive orgasm.

When she lifted up again to sit straight up she said: "Oh Jesus baby! Oh God Jason it feels so good. Keep fucking me forever I don't want you to ever stop fucking me".

This was supposed to be a fantasy for her and her husband's pleasure but now things seem to be going in a different direction than either of them could have ever imagined. Carman loved to feel her lover's big cock deep inside her and in fact she couldn't live without it now.

Jason rolled her over again and Carman was lying on her side now with Jason behind her, his cock still stuffed inside her pussy. His big hands were on her hips and ass sort of guiding the motions of her body as they worked on his cock fucking her. He was coated with her cum and his own so now he didn't have to worry about her having any pain or discomfort if he fucked her hard now. And God was he fuckrf her now like they both dreamed of him doing. Fast and hard and deep each thrust was bring them both towards another orgasm and lifting Carmen higher and higher with pleasure.

She was concentrating on the sensation of that long thick cock moving into her, and then out of her. Her pussy was sucking it in as deep as she could get it and her pussy muscles were squeezing tight around his shaft giving him even more pleasure. They were both looking between them; his big erection moved in and out all glistening, wet from their ample supply of cum and love juices.

Jason's cock went from spreading her lips and fucking her pussy hole deep to almost coming out until only the fat cock head was still inside her cunt. You could see the beginning of the big arrow point of the cock head and he teased her with it. Then he would slam it all the way back into her. She could see the muscles on his body tense, as he positioned in her again, and again. Her legs were again up on his shoulders. As he moved into her again and again his large body over hers so that in this position he could fuck her with the deepest penetration. She moaned loudly: ""Ohhh Jason! YES! YES!!YES!! Fuck me!!!"

Those words just confirmed that he was burying his cock deeper than any lover or her husband had ever done before. The thrusts were now rocking the bed. And he thrust into her, again, and again and again driving her lust and need higher and higher. Her eyes were closed -- mouth open – her arms holding his ass and hips, urging him on to fuck her even harder and faster.

"Carman, watch down there now when I'm fucking you" he commanded.

She lifted her head so that she could look down between them, and they both saw his big cock moving in and out of her hole. Carman's hips were flexing with each of his movements matching them and giving him, her lover, as much pleasure as he was giving her. Her hands where on his chest, and she bents forward seeing and feeling him move in and out of her driving her wild with pleasure.

"I've got some bad news for you baby" he said after a few minutes.

Carman was completely under him now, fucking him back with as much power as she could get, as she watched and enjoyed each movement. She asked panting "What's that?"

Jason smiled and said: "When I get close to coming, like I am now, I get hotter, and longer, and thicker."

She smiled and said: "Good. I want you as hard and long and thick as you can get it! Cum in me baby fill me again!"

Then, she was silent, concentrating on the sensations. Jason said: "Can you feel it?" "I can!" "I can't hold back much longer. . ."

She moaned as she said: "Good, don't hold back, cum! I want you to cum; I need to feel you cum in me again baby! Please cum in me. Let me feel it coat my entire womb."

Jason said: "Put your hand down there. Circle my cock with your fingers."

They had done this once before the first time he fucked her in her bed at home that first night. Carman loved to feel his thickness and the wetness coating his shaft. So she did as he told her. "Spread yourself wider now for me, touch me, and touch my cock, as it moves in and out of you. Feel me Carmen feel me when I cum!"

Carman was doing exactly what he asked of her. She was excited by the idea of her hand moving in time with his body. Jason was long enough that she wrapped one of her small hands around his huge thick cock shaft and he still had a big cock to fuck her deep. She let the shaft slide thru her hand as Jason moved in and out of her cunt hole. "So good baby so good", he moaned as he arched higher again and again knowing he would cum in seconds.

And then she said "I can feel it....oh Jason....it's getting bigger.....thicker and ...hotter too. Oh God it feels so big baby! Drive it into me baby!"

Each movement exposed and then concealed his glistening shaft, his balls were slapping against her fast and hard, and his motions became stronger and stronger yet. Her hand was completely wet with their juices. The bed was rocking, as his hips flexed, until he went extremely rigid and arched his back driving his cock so deep in her "I'm sorry, I can't hold....off anymore, you're too exciting -- feel me come!"

She squeezed his shaft with her hand as her cunt squeezed the rest of his giant cock shaft. She cried out: "I can feel it!! It's hot and so hard, so very hard! Oh God yes! Cum baby cum!!!"

She shuttered, and began bucking as Jason held still trying to hold off, not moving, just pressing into her for those wonderful moments while he filled her, pumping his cum into her, satisfying himself, releasing himself, climaxing as strong as he had ever done in his life.

Grunting and cumming, grunting and cumming over and over again he had never shot so much cum into a woman before. The climax was sensational for him this time as she released her hand and arched up and took all of him as deep as she could get him now push his cum deeper into her womb!!

Then he began making a few gentle motions, again helping to push his cum deposit deeper. He continued a gentle pumping, almost a loving pumping for few minutes, and then he stopped, still deep inside Carmen's womb. They both felt that it was the best fuck between them.

Finally, he rolled off her, trailing his cum moisture, trailing a long thick thread of cum that he put into her. A white, warm thick stringing from the end of his cock to her pussy opening showed.

Jason had cum twice inside Carman and he was still semi-hard and as big as Eddie ever was. Carman just lay there and sort of rolled on to her back. They could both hear the loud suction from her pussy which must have been Jason's massive load of seed sliding around in her belly. Thank god she's on the pill. Or was that enough?

A little later they moved their love making to the hot tube and Jason took her again with her humping his big dick in the water this time. He fucks her long and hard and she screams over and over again as her orgasms rip over her entire body. She has never climaxed this many times or this hard it was like she is now in some sort of sexual fog.

The fucking went on and on until they finally couldn't do it any longer, He was soft now and she was sore and had cum leaking out of her like a river out her pussy. Carman had sucked his cock twice that afternoon and drank all of his sweet cum once. They had fucked three times and Jason sent her back to her husband full of his cum.

Part 2

She enters the house around 8:30 PM with Eddie waiting for her. He wanted to know where she has been since he has called her at the office a number of times with no answer. She smiles and asks him if he misses her? He told her he was worried and wondered where she was. Carman told him they just weren't answering the phone since it was after hours and just worked until the tasks were done. He asks why she was so long and again she told him it was a harder job than she felt it would be and it took longer.

She hurries upstairs to the bathroom and undresses. She stepped into the tub and turned on the shower leaving her clothing on the floor. Eddie follows her upstairs and waited in the bedroom until she is finished. She came out with a towel wrapped around her body and her clothing in her hands. She smiled at her husband and told him she is very tired and was skipping dinner so she could just to go to bed. He patted the bed and she sat on the end as they look at each other.

Eddie tells her he thinks they need to chat about Jason. Carman is a little taken back and tells him she'll be back as soon as she dumps the clothes into the washing machine. He stops her and holds her in his arms. He smiles and tells her: "I have been thinking Carman and I want you to invite Jason back over again this weekend if he can make it. I want you to fuck him again so you can enjoy yourself and I can watch and take photos and maybe a video this time."

As he talks to her about another night with Jason he takes the clothing from her and tells her he will do them and she should rest. As she releases the clothes her panties fall to the floor. The cum has coated the entire cloth patty that goes up between her legs. Jason sees it and Carman feels scared she is caught. But Eddie doesn't say anything and looks at them before he puts the panties back with the clothes and walks towards the washer. As he turns on the water he places the clothes in the machine and puts the panties to his face. He smells the cum but walks back to the bedroom. Eddie kisses her and asks if she would like to make love tonight?

She smiled and holds him and tells him she is just too tired. Eddie tells her he would be happy if she would just jerk him off them because he has been getting hard thinking about Jason having sex with her. She reaches for his cock and feels it hard and throbbing in his slacks. She smiles and asks if seeing her being fucked by a big hard cock gets him excited.

Eddie tells her it does and he has masturbated a lot thinking of how she looked when she climaxed over and over again with Jason fucking her hard and long. Eddie feels Carman take his cock out of his slacks and hold it in her hand. She kisses him and slowly pumps his shaft as he moans in her mouth. She breaks the kiss and said: "So you want to stroke your little dick while Jason fucks me with his big one do you? I bet you love seeing his cock going in and out of my pussy touching me where your little cock can't. Don't you love that baby? And it really gets to you when Jason fills me with cum and you know he is pumping his seed deep enough to fill my womb and maybe knock me up don't you Eddie? Tell me baby! Tell me how you feel and how you love it as much as I love doing it."

Eddie can't help it he moans out: "Oh God yes Car, I love that image of just his cock head in your hole and his shaft all coated with your juices and his cum. And I love knowing he is pleasing you and filling you with his cum. Yes Car, yes baby I love seeing him fuck you.. Make me cum Car I need to cum so badly!"

Carman pumps his cock harder and faster and she can feel the wetness of his pre-cum all over her hand. Eddie is close to cumming and she wants to prolong it. So she agrees to make him cum, but she wants to do with him completely nude and in their bed. She orders him to get completely undress and brush his teeth and get ready for bed. He complains a little since he is very close to cumming when she stops jerking him off and points to the bathroom.

They walk hand and hand and then she lets go of his hand and he goes into the bathroom while she goes to the laundry room o check on her clothes. She sees her panties still lying on top of the washer and she puts them in herself. She knows Eddie has seen the cum and hasn't said anything. This makes her smile.

Carman feels she has done it. She has had Jason again this time without Eddie there and he knows and didn't say anything apparently he likes the idea. Plus he has just admitted, actually told her he loves seeing Jason fuck her and wants to see her do it again this weekend. She smiles more as she rubs her pussy and feels the wetness. She can't imagine why Eddie didn't ask what was all over the inside of her panties that looked just like cum. She has no idea why he didn't smell Jason's sex laying in her panties when she could smell it standing next to him. But she doesn't think long on it when Eddie comes out of the bathroom clean and ready and calls to her. When she comes into the room his little cock is still hard and bobbing up and down as he walks to the bed.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12