Carmen and Eddie Ch. 04

Story Info
Carmen tells Eddie she must go away for a week.
4k words
45.3k
11
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,205 Followers

Jason has been talking to Carmen about this place he knew in San Francisco that he was sure Carmen would love. His description was as follows:

"The Oriental massage store would provide them both with what he called a 'Special treatment massage' reserved only for VIPs and people who know the owners which are a group of Oriental men, semi- crooks and semi-business men. Jason thinks they are part of the Oriental crime origination in town."

The treatment cost $500 dollars each and Jason told her he would be happy to pay the price for what was about to happen to them, especially Carmen.

She couldn't wait to see and try it all with Jason when they would be in San Francisco for a week.

Meeting Jason three times a week now has been wonderful and she was so very satisfied with the sex she had with him every other day that she isn't even looking for any sex with her husband any longer. There hasn't been any real sex for over two week and over a month since they have really made what Eddie called love. As time passes Eddie was receiving less and less of her pussy while Jason got more and more of her body and yes, her sole.

Oh Carman had fucked Eddie and yes she has let him cum in her but she seems to be just laying there and thinking of Jason fucking her the entire time wile Eddie pumped away. Their sex sessions became faster and Eddie is made to cum quickly or she stops the fucking.

But after a few minutes at best of Eddie fucking her he cums and she has him roll over and he falls asleep after eating his own cum out of her pussy. More and more Carmen insists that Eddie lick her clean after he does cum. And, since Eddie knows he didn't make her have an orgasm or cum with his cock he does not object when she tells him to do it for her. Besides he knows this will help in letting him fuck her again.

She has threatens him that if he doesn't clean his mess up there will be no more sex. And, now he has begun to like it because he makes her cum a couple times with his mouth every time she makes him do it.

He cuddles with her after she climaxes on his mouth and the vibrator he uses and she lets him hold her breasts while they fall asleep. She has jerked him off a number of nights to relieve his sexual needs but his cock does almost nothing for her now. They have established a sort of routine now and tonight she has promised him she will use it again and let him cum.

Eddie can't wait for her to do it to him and he loves how she does it now almost as much as making him cum as she fucks him with her vagina. It starts after dinner. Immediately after dinner Eddie washes the dishes while Carmen prepares the bedroom. She secures the leather traps at each end of the bed.

Then he showers and cleans himself good. If he doesn't she makes him do it all over again which takes away from his pleasure. She has him lay down on bed completely nude and after securing him to the bed spread eagle Carmen goes and showers. She takes a long slow relaxing one where she can masturbate thinking of Jason.

Carmen makes Eddie wait tied to the bed while she has two loving orgasms and now her pussy is fully wet and lubricated. Eddie waits and while he does he can't help it his brain begins to work over time and his cock begins to grow hard without him touching it.

Now after showering she enters the bedroom and sees that Eddie's cock is already hard. She realizes he is extremely horny tonight. "Good", she thinks to herself, "it's always faster this way."

His cock is very hard and moving with his excitement. She smiles knowing he has been thinking of what he will get from her now. Just thinking of what she will do to him has made his dick hard. She smiles and is very glad he is as horny as he is tonight. It will make telling him easier.

Eddie watches her walk towards the bed nude her hips swing and her breasts bouncing. As he lays there nude and tied up he thinks how beautiful she is and how wonderful it is to be married to Carmen.

She checks the straps around his arms and legs to see if they are secure. Satisfied that they are and that Eddie can't get untied and at her mercy, Carmen sits next to him fully nude. She smiles and tells him: "Oh my look at my sweet little boy will you? Just look at your cock Eddie it looks so hard. You look so ready to cum for me. Are you baby? Are you ready for me to help you? Would you like momma to hold it and love it with her hand tonight? Wouold you like me to make you cum hard and give you a treat?"

Eddie almost moans the word: 'Yes, please Carmen."

She faces his hard on and with just her thumb and index fingers she circles his shaft. Eddie can hardly feel her fingers they are so relaxed around his shaft. She hardly touches the skin. She wants it that way. As softly and as gently as she can, Carmen slowly, not squeezing it at all, begins to slowly stroke and masturbate him. She barely holds his cock up with the fingers. With the cock head pointing at the ceiling, she begins to work on him.

It's like a feather around his cock, almost no pressure at all. Eddie can feel her fingers but the feeling just makes him strain harder and he arches up wanting to fuck something anything. She smiles at him and lies down next to him now still with her fingers around his hard on and offers his lips a nipple which has grown harder and longer with her excitement from what she is doing to her husband.

Eddie's lips are so close yet she keeps the nipple just out of reach. Again she teases him with the nipple and the jerk off. She sees the straps tighten more now around his wrists and feet. She keeps working on his shaft, moving her two fingers up and down, up and down. "Oh God Carm, please squeeze it tighter for me," he begs.

She doesn't change her method at all. The nipple rubs across Eddie's lips and he moans and whispers for her to please let him suck her nipple. His tongue flicks out and she moves it away again. The sight of her full heavy beautiful breasts so close to his mouth where he can't touch them or kiss or suck on them is driving him wild with lust!

She moves again and finally his mouth takes it. Her breast is pushed into his face as she works her fingers up under the head now pulling on his shaft and stretching him longer but thinner.

Then she moves the fingers down the shaft and pushes down stretching the skin around the cock head and making it even more sensitive.

Then!!! She releases all the tightness as she moves her fingers to the base of his shaft and begins to masturbate him again like before gently and soft.

Eddie cries out and arches up harder now as his ass cheeks squeeze and tighten and release tighten and release with each shock of lust that passes into him and each motion of her hand. Eddie begins to really strain and she smiles and asks him if it's good? He moans and pushes up again and hangs in the air as she pushes down on the base again stretching the skin around his cock head. It's wonderful and horrible at the same time for him.

She begins to very gently pump his cock's shaft faster but still ever so gently working her fingers up and down, up and down, up and down the shaft. Time passes and she works his cock up and down, up and down, never stopping and never tightening her grip. Eddie is going wild, lifting up and thrusting his hips and lifting his ass in an attempt to fuck the air.

It's both pain and pleasure for Eddie who keeps moaning and sucks her nipple so hard she yells! As he releases it, she presses more of her beautiful tit into his mouth! Stroking him, loving the cock so gently, driving his lust and need to cum higher and higher she whispers to him the things she knows makes him hotter and more lustful to cum.

She strokes him again now yet Eddie can hardly feel it. He is fucking the air between his cock shaft and her two fingers as she glides then expertly on his cock shaft. His entire cock shaft is being pumped and worked on and it took only minutes for Eddie need to cum become very bad. The method she has found drives Eddie wild and makes him agree to most anything she asks of him.

He just wants to feel his cum being released and as the minutes tick by Eddie is already asking her, begging her, pleading with her to squeeze the cock shaft tighter and to help to relieve the cum in his balls. Eddie is straining at the straps holding his arms and legs. His cock is straining but there's just not enough pressure by her hand to give him that finaly release. He cries out at her and moans his need to cum so badly.

Of course she doesn't do anything different and she doesn't change the method at all. If anything she makes sure her fingers are relaxed more so they just touch his shaft in different places at different times. As she moves them up and down his cock she can feel his cock jumping and thicken and moving with his excitement almost constantly now.

He is so very hard and she knows he wants to pump his cum out very badly. It is getting more so with each minute that passes. She smiles at him as she sits up and cups his balls with the other hand. As she rolls them around in her hand and sort of weights them she continually talks to him about cumming.

She is driving him wild with her talk about drinking his cum and sucking his cum and draining him dry. She tells him how good it is going to feel when she does release him and he can get the relief he wants by pumping his cum into her mouth.

He agrees with everything she tells or asks of him as he begs her to do it. She asks how badly he wants to cum and Eddie almost cries out with his need. He begins to beg harder now to let him cum.

Eddie has tears in his eyes and begins to cry a little. He tells her he will eat her for an hour, use the vibrator and make her cum so hard and long. She tells him she knows he will.

He tells her she can do anything to him as long as she let's him cum. Again she tells him she knows it.

It's great for Carmen, this time Eddie is ready to cum in less than 5 minutes but she has him waiting for over 20 minutes. She realizes that each time she does this to him the time gets shorter before he is ready to cum and do whatever it is she wants. She hears him moaning with almost every breath now rather than from time to time.

She sees the pre-cum now forming in his cock head hole. The head looks almost purple and the pre-cum helps lubricate the shaft as her fingers glide over it. She can feel it throbbing with each beat of Eddie's heart. She smiles down at him and runs her tongue over the hole twice licking the pre-cum out. Eddie arches up trying to get the head all the way into her mouth. She takes it and sucks it once or twice and then quickly sits back up continuing to work it with just her fingers.

She never stops moving her fingers and never squeezes the shaft or cock head hard. That is what Eddie wants, what he needs, what he is begging so badly for now, like a man would beg for his life. She knows he wants her to squeeze the shaft, pumps it hard and fast and make him cum. Even when he asks, begs her, yells at her, cries at her, she never changes her technique or speed or method. It's just up and down gently so very softly, hardly even touching him.

When she releases it Eddie's cock stays straight up in the air he is super hard. It's extreme; both pleasure and pain, heaven and hell, rapture and such strain. Then she takes his cock back into her hand and she does squeeze it and Eddie cries out and arches his hips hard up in the air and begins to fuck her hand harder and faster as his hips pump higher off the bed. He tries his best to fuck her fingers before she relaxes it again and she just touches and strokes his shaft gently again.

His hips have begun to flex and rise up off the bed now each time she moves her hand either up or down trying to match her strokes. As he thrusts up she releases her fingers and moves over him. "Oh please!" Please Carmen don't stop baby! Make me cum. Jesus I'm going crazy baby", Eddie sobs out at her.

Carmen tells him her hand is tired and she has to rest it a minute. Eddie cries out at her mad and angry. Then he gets scared and tells her he is sorry. He begs for her to keep jerking him off.

But Carmen moves her body around and shifts as she straddles his face and lets him look directly into and at her pussy. She holds it so close to his face he can smell the mush from her pussy as she uses her hands and fingers to spread her outer pussy lips letting Eddie see how wet her pink insides are now.

Then she slowly lowers her pussy and settles down on his face as she begins to rub his nose and mouth with her pink wet slit and cunt hole. "Oh Eddie, that feels so god baby! Make me cum baby, make me cum hard and drink my cum for me. Then I'll do the same for you baby", she grunts as he tongue fucks her.

Eddie hears her but he didn't need to be told anything he had already opens his mouth and immediately extends his tongue out as far as it can go and begins to lick and suck on Carmen's wet warm clean pussy. She moans gain and tells him how good it feels to have his mouth and tongue on and in her pussy. "Lick it baby! Yes that's it sweetie. Oh Eddie you're so good at this. Lick me and make me cum", she moans as she pressed down harder on his face.

Tonight she will tell Eddie that she will be going to San Francisco and she has decided that she isn't going to tell him that Jason will be going too. "First things first", she thinks, "First I'll tells him I'm going away out of town while he works. Then maybe later on I'll tell him Jason is going too."

Eddie lays her pussy like a cat laps cream fast and quick and the feeling is marvelous to her. Carmen has been thinking what Eddie didn't know wouldn't upset him, well not to much anyway. She has waited until this time of year; a time when she knows Eddie can't get time off or leave work. It's tax season and she knows Eddie can't miss a day in March or April until the due date of April 15th. So she has waited until now to tell him that she had to travel to San Francisco for a week.

She knows he will want to go with her so badly but his company would be in their full tax season by April 5th and he just won't be able to take a week off. It would be impossible for him to get off and she knows it. That's why she and Jason and have planned the trip for April. "So much for Accountants", she is thinking as Eddie keeps licking her like a good boy.

Carmen humps and grinds her hip cumming for the first time tonight directly into Eddie's open mouth. But she stays there she isn't done with Eddie's mouth and his magical tongue. She just yells: "Lick me Eddie I need your mouth more. I need it so badly baby."

Carmen decides right there that she will not tell Eddie that Jason was going too. In fact tonight she would make it very clear that he thinks she was going alone. She doesn't want to hear his bull shit so she won't tell Eddie Json will be going.

After Eddie has made her cum for the third time Carmen moves off of his face and smiles when she sees it covered with her cum and wetness.

Eddie can't wipe it off he is still bound tightly. She leaves her juices there so he can enjoy the taste and smell of her cunt while she now will make him cum hard. She sits up and begins to stroke him again. His cock has stayed at its fullness from him eating her out. Eddie loves it and seeing and smelling her cunt drives him nuts with lust!

Now each time she touches his dick he arches up and screams for her to hurry and make him cum. She tells him to be nice or she will leave him like that all night. Eddie settles down and she takes his cock and sucks the head for a few seconds. Then she begins to stroke him again just like before.

"Soon baby! Soon momma will make her little boy's dick cum for her. It will feel so good Eddie. Think of how good it will feel when you're cum pumps out and coat my hand and runs over everything. You'll have a hell of a mess to clean up Eddie. You will clean it up won't you baby", she smiles as he shakes his head yes,

She tells him to say it and Eddie tells her: "Yes Carmen. God yes I'll do anything just make me cum!!"

She tightens her fingers around his shaft and begins to pump it fast and hard now. Eddie begins to fuck it hard and fast. It's now that she tells him she has to go out of town and that it's on April 5! She explains that her boss is sending her to a conference and she can't get out of it. She tells him how boring it will be alone and working. As she tells him she is masturbating him for real now. Faster and harder she pumps his shaft and Eddie can only think of one thing, cumming.

When she sees him arch up she places her mouth over the cock head and sucks like a $20.00 whore. She releases her hand from around the head and pushes down on the base as she sucks his cock head hard. It's the most stimulating thing Eddie has ever has done to him.

His balls begin to pump and pump and pump his cum up the shaft and into her mouth as she takes it all. She sucks and sucks it and then lets most of the cum run back out the sides of her mouth and over his thighs and pelvis as she sucks his cock taking as much of it into her mouth and down her throat as she can. Jason has taught her how to do the deep throat method but with Eddie it's so easy to take all of his cock.

She sucks as hard as she can now and Eddie sees her cheeks caved in. Eddie cries out with suck pleasure as Carmen sucks him hard and long.

By the time she puts her hand around his cock shaft again and begins to stroke him, she has slowed the power of her sucking. He is pulling hard on the straps and arching his back up as he tries to get released so he can finish and hold her head on his dick. He can't and he has to stay there tied up.

As he cums she has takes his cock when his orgasm is almost down and jerks him off fast and hard until his sperm stops shooting and begins to just drip out the head. Then she sucks the head hard and licks and sucks it until she is sure he is done and is completely drained.

As she strokes him and sucks the head to the end of his orgasm, he begins to shrink and soften. "God that was amazing Carmen", Eddie tells her.

Finally, Eddie has to ask her to stop. His cock head is far too sensitive. She does immediately releasing his cock which falls to his stomach. It got so soft so fast and is now as small as her index finger. She then moves around to his arms and unties them then his legs.

While she unties his legs she watches Eddie uses his fingers to scoop up his cum and eat it. She smiles and tells him he is such a good boy because she didn't have to tell him to clean his mess up. He smiles as he keeps eating his cum.

When she sees he has finished all of it she moves to him and kisses him and takes his hand and places it on her breast. She pushes her tongue into his mouth and Eddie tastes more of his cum.

As he squeezes and works his hand over each one of her beautiful tits she pushes his head towards her wet open pussy. She hands him the vibrator and tells him to get to work like he promised.

As Eddie eats her pussy with him mouth and fucks her with the vibrator she explains more about the trip. She tells him it's not her fault the company is sending her away.

She then stops talking about the trip and begins to instruct Eddie on how better eat her pussy and make her cum. As he does what he is told she orgasms thinking of Jason and she in a hotel for week fuck and sucking like people in heat.

It's a great night and when Eddie is done making her feel good and satisfied she sees he has a hard on again. She decides that he should be rewarded and as she lays back and spreads her thighs she tells Eddie: "OK you can cum inside me tonight Eddie. You have been such a good boy you deserve a special reward! Cum in me baby and then eat momma again and make sure you clean her before we fall asleep.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,205 Followers
12