Carmen and Eddie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie sits there between his wife's open legs looking at her beautiful open wet cunt and Eddie jumps at the opportunity! "God Carm you are so beautiful. I'm a very lucky man", he tells her.

She opens her arms and Eddie moves into her kissing her. Carmen takes his cock and puts it at the opening of her vagina. He pushes and goes into her hole completely with one push. She begins to work with him as they fuck. She smiles at him and tells him: "I know baby you are the luckiest man in the whole world. Did you enjoy the blow job?"

He moans and pushes as deep as he can. Carmen knows what is happening before she feels it. Eddie begins to cum. It was less than 2 minutes of fucking her. "No wonder I have a lover. That was so fast I didn't even feel it", she thinks to herself.

12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
NeedYouNeedYouover 15 years ago
WOW What a tease that was. My dick was screaming

to cum and I tried to hold off until Eddie came in the story. I didn't make it. God would I love a beautifl women like you to do me like that! Please write more like this one!

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for those who sent me proper feedback and

e-mails and who stuck to the story. I appreciate the feed back. And, to those asses with and w/o a name who bashed me personally and can't or won't see the difference in fiction and non-fiction, life and make believe, well I'll just say you can kiss my ass in Macy's.

NeedYouNeedYouover 15 years ago
Another good chapter made me cum

but then that's why I read your stuff and PS so do the asses on here that bitch at you. Fuck them keep writing and drive them nuts!!

NeedYouNeedYouover 15 years ago
Another good chapter made me cum

but then that's why I read your stuff and PS so do the asses on here that bitch at you. Fuck them keep writing and drive them nuts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story Bonnie love how the teasing was done

Can't wait to hear about the fags who write and batter you for the stories. They read every one and I kno wthey fucking love it. So to them I say eat shit and die assholes w/o a name. Fucking wimps and dim witted queers leave your name and e-mail so we can write you abe bash you like you do her. Fucking queers who can't admit you jerk your dick and cum when you read theses stores and your fucking love it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 01 Wife tells husband about Ex-boyfriend's big cock.in Loving Wives
Brenda and Bobby An adventurous wife learns she is free to have affairs.in Loving Wives
A Husband's Proposal Husband suggests that wife take a lover.in Interracial Love
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories