Carmen and Eddie Ch. 05

Story Info
Carmen goes away for a week with her lover.
5.9k words
37.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Jason and Carmen have already made arrangements to meet at the airport in the early morning when Eddie could only drop her off at the curb and then go to work. Once he drove away she would meet Jason in the restaurant and bar area of the airport and they would begin to celebrate their trip.

They flew to San Francisco on the red eye together next to each other going first class at 11:00PM. There were many unfilled seats and it was dark and very quiet since most people sleep on these late night flight from the east coast to the west coast.

During the trip they covered each other with blackest and played with each other's bodies especially her sex almost the entire time the plane was in the air. He had his hand on her pussy and up between her thighs, or inside her unbuttoned blouse tweaking the nipples and holding her large beautiful breasts playing with her body for hours.

While she remained fully clothed, she had on a blouse of very thin material and a skirt that flared so she could open her legs. Jason had purchased them for her as a surprised. He told her when she showed up at the airport and he said he wanted her to wear them on the plane. Carmen changing in the lady's room and into this new outfit before they boarded the plane.

Now she had no under wear on and was totally 'available' as Jason called it, to him when he wanted her body. Her nipples were pressing against the thin material hard and showing before they even say down in their seats. Her skirt was short maybe 6 inches above the knee when she sat and flared so he/or she could spread her legs should he want access to her pussy.

His look of appreciation on how she appeared in this new outfit made Carmen feel so slutty and very desirable to him. That made her feel so extremely excited. As they stood in front of each other he looked her up and down and adjusted his cock in his slacks. She smiled knowing he was growing harder looking at her body and this made her very pleased with herself.

About an hour in the air Jason took his hand out from between her legs. He had been working on her uncovered pussy when he could without anyone actually seeing them but the stewardess knew what he was doing. In fact she was sure the entire first class could smell Carmen's excitement. He had made her cum twice so far. Feeling her body humping his hand and feeling her pussy tunnel squeeze his two fingers inside her she moaned but couldn't cry out like she wanted to do. He knew she had to deal with him making her orgasm right in the seat and this made her climax even stronger. She was panting now as he slowly removed his fingers and felt the drops of cum sticking on them.

Jason put his fingers to his face and smiled as he smelled her wet musk. He saw her looking at him with the lust in her eyes. He licked his fingers and then moved them to her face as he told her to smell his hand.

She held it and inhaled deeply. Then she looked at him and whispered: "I can't help it when you touch me like you have been touching me I get so wet. I came twice and I want to fuck you so badly right now."

He kissed her and she watched as he licked his fingers in a jester of acceptance again of how she looked and felt. He then whispered to her that she would smell like that all the time they were together for the short week they had without her husband. He promised he would make her cum all the time and that there were places in San Francisco that he planned to take her too that she would never forget. He told her of the things to come and she licked his ear and told him she was his slut and could hardly wait until they landed and got to the hotel room so she could suck his cock and fuck his eyes out.

They awoke around 11:00 AM and again she immediately began to suck his cock as he had taught her to do when ever they had the chance to sleep together for the entire night. Carmen loved doing it for him even when she tasted the sex they had the night before. She had learned to wash him before going to sleep so he wouldn't taste like stale cum. He enjoyed watching her do it and again what better way for a lover to be woken up the next morning than by having her suck his hand.

He fucked her from behind as they showered together giving her a long very hard orgasm. He had plans for both of them today and they didn't sped the day fucking like she was hoping for. He explained that she wouldn't be disappointed when she found out where they were going. His plans were to take Carmen to the Oriental Massage Company his friends and clients in Hong Cong had told him about. They made the reservation for him for 3:00PM today.

Since he knows the owner and has given the special code word, the Oriental woman points to a curtain and the door behind it. She presses a button under the counter and the door opens. Carmen and Jason enter the room next to the office and see a room with a huge pool filled with water. The steam coming off the water makes the room warm and toasty.

Having these individuals who were actually part owners of the company make the arrangements meant that Carmen and he would receive the very best treatment they had to offer at this sex palace. It also meant Carmen would now be taken into the special water treatment section only reserved for VIPs. Jason knew she was going to enjoy the water treatment and would never forget it was he who arranged it.

When they were in the bathroom they went to lunch and he took her shopping for some extremely sexy outfits found only in cities like San Francisco and maybe New Orleans. Cities that everyone knew offered a variety of sex places and shops.

The clothing purchased by them emphasized her body and were a delight to see her wear just for him in the upcoming days and night they had together. Crotchless panties and bras with openings for nipple stimulation were a must now for Jason. Panties that had one or two small dildos built in for her pussy as well as her ass hole to accommodate as they walked around the city sightseeing. He was determined to have her ass before they went home. He was sure the lovely silk nighties that were see thru or barely covered her body at all would keep the stimulation between them at their peek.

When she left the shops Carmen had 4 new outfits all which had the crotch cut out for Jason's 'availability'. He either made her keep the underwear off completely or made her wear things that kept her body always 'available' to him. Jason was going to make her his whore this week and hope that it worked to steal her away from Eddie even more.

She loved the outfits thinking she would tell Eddie she went shopping just for him on her time off. He would like that and she wouldn't be able to keep the special clothing for the times she was alone with Jason. She would surprise her husband for a few nights once she got home.

But for now she was excited and couldn't wait to see what was in store for them at the Oriental Massage Company Jason had told her about. All she knew was it was a company that specialized in long erotic sexual pleasure for men and women.

A door on the other side of the room opens and four very lovely, young women enter and begin to assist them both in removing their clothing. Carmen steps into the warm water but the ladies keep Jason from moving into the water before they all get to see his body especially his cock. They all laugh and giggle and touch him. He knows most Oriental men are no where near as large as he is and he lets them explore him and touch him for a few minutes until he grows hard. Carmen watches the women and thinks that's how she feels about Jason's cock too. It's so beautiful and big and thick.

As Jason walks his big dick swings from side to side and he enters the water. After they undress quickly the four Oriental women strip down dropping the white shorts and top that they have on when they entered the pool. Now nude, they enter the pool with Carmen and Jason.

Jason notices that each woman is just around five foot tall and very beautiful. They have heart shaped faces brown eyes and a wonderful smile. They all look very young but he has been assured they would all be at least 19 years old. Each lady has jet black hair which is long hair and is now up around their heads held by combs. Later on when they released the combs Jason sees that it reaches about a foot below their shoulders. Each woman is built very similar and are completely shaved between their legs. He feels his cock jumping and throbbing with lust already.

The ladies work her over completely not missing an inch of skin on her body. She is floating, it feels so good! She doesn't protest as they blindfolded and each woman takes an arm or leg and begin to work her body over again. Eight hands massage and tease her as the women make love to her with their touch. She screams with sweet rapture as they make her cum and cum over and over again.

Orgasms sweep over her continuously for about an hour. Then when the oriental lady beckons Jason to the table, he moves to the table between Carmen's open thighs and he inserts his cock and begins to fuck Carmen. Her pussy takes him easier now and she is so wet and open there's not much pressure as he fills her. She moans with pleasure feeling him go all the way into her hole.

A lady is placed on each breast and one stroking her clit while one fingers her ass as Jason begins to push in and out of her cunt. When Carmen goes off with her orgasm it's unbelievable. She climaxes like she didn't know was possible. She collapse and almost passes out as they help off the table and lower her back into the warm water again.

Jason is waiting for her and as the position her over his legs she straddles his thighs. As she lowers her body with the help of the ladies, one of them takes his cock in her hand and another works with them to guide and insert Jason once again into her hole. Again it goes all the way into her. As he begins to fuck her slowly the four ladies continue to touch and wash them both.

The two lovers' orgasm together as they hold each other and fuck now like they are in love. The four oriental women laugh and smile and bend down towards them as they finish with his some of Jason's cum floating on the surface of the water. They all climb out of the water and two women dry Carmen while the other two dry Jason. The smile and touch his big soft cock hanging between his legs. They have never seen a cock this big and marvel at it telling Carmen she is a very lucky woman.

The ladies begin to bath Carmen and Jason using special oils and sweet smelling liquids touching them everywhere with their hands. As two sets of hands work on Carmen two others work on Jason. They clean them both completely clean and the oils make their bodies feel tingling and stimulated. After about 20 minutes the two working on Carmen help her up on a table that slowly rises next to the water so they can rub her body with the sweet oils and lotions, all of her body. She is first dried and then taken to the table as Jason watches

Three women begin to work on Carmen's body while Jason sits in the water and watches his lover being stroked and rubbed by 6 hands. He knows the oils and the touch of three women will move his lover higher and higher with her sexual lusty and need. He has been told that the massage will make Carmen go wild before the end of the afternoon.

When they arrived they were immediately taken to the special rooms reserved for VIP guests. There were five young Oriental ladies there who offered to undress them both.

Carmen hesitated and Jason told her that here in this building the first rule was she was not to do anything that someone else could do for her. He explained that the first thing she needed to remember was to relax completely and enjoy the time he had scheduled for them. They would bath and at the end they would have a beautiful dinner right in the same building. They would be served and she should get use to things being done for her and to her.

As he talked the ladies separated and two of them began to undress Carmen removing her clothing and taking the time to marvel at her beautiful body. Three women undressed Jason all being very curious about his body and the hair on his arms and chest. Most Oriental men have no hair on their arms or chests. And when they removed his slacks and saw his cock all five women held their hands to their mouths in shock and disbelief at the size of his soft cock.

Jason was larger than most Oriental men were hard even when he was soft. They all wanted to see it and hold it of course allowed them to enjoy it. He stood there smiling at Carmen and letting the young ladies look at him and his cock as it seemed to know they were looking and began to grow bigger which made the young Oriental women giggle a little. Each held it for a few seconds and in the end he saw almost as hard as he could get. But he finally moved and instructed the girls that today was Carmen's day and they should concentrate on her. They smiled and moved towards Carmen

The women handed both of them robes helping them on with each and pointed to the doorway where the baths were located. They carried towels and special soaps and lotions as they walked behind them in the fashion of the orient.

Once in the next room Carmen saw a large pool of water with different steps going down to the deep end. It was large enough for her and Jason as well as the five ladies. She didn't know what to expect but followed Jason to the water which was just perfect in temperature and texture. Carmen bent and felt the w3armth and sweet smells coming off of the pool. There was no chemical odor like at other indoor pools she had been too.

The five ladies sat the towels and lotions and soaps down on the edge of the pool and moved to remove their clothing now. Each girl had on a white blouse and white skirt. It was all they had on and in less than a minute they were all in the large pool. Each was about the same size, with log black hair put up behind their heads with some sort of combs. They stood around 5 foot tall and maybe weighted 100 pounds. Each looked very young but he was assured that each was over the age of 19 but under the age of 24. Most were exchanged students working while going to school. They all had small to medium breasts with reddish/brown nipples which were hard. Each had small thin stomachs and flat hips with round smooth rears.

Typical oriental gestures politeness was what they came with and each was shaved or had runways and was almost shaved completely between their legs. Carmen and Jason could see just part of their slit as they stood there asked them both to please get into the water to the first level.. Once in the pool Jason and Carmen looked up to see between the girls legs, each pussy was perfect and shaped so nicely.

As they stood in kneel deep water Jason told Carmen again: "If someone else can do it for you Carmen, let them. This is for your pleasure totally. Now lie back on this table and let the ladies wash you."

Carmen lay back on a very soft cushion which covered a table which was six feet long and 3 feet wide. It had straps at one end and rose out of the water about 3 feet. As one of the ladies used a level to raise it once Carmen had laid back on it. She was warm and Jason watched as one of the woman moved to the head of the table and two other ladies moved to Carmen's sides.

They each took an arm and moved it up bending it at the elbow and placing it next to her head. The lady who stood there took each arm and secured it to the table in a very comfortable position for Carmen.

As she felt her arms and wrists being secured Carmen looked questionably at Jason about this and as he stood next to her he told her not to worry that it was all part of the process she was about to have. He again told her he wanted her to relax and enjoy what was about to happen to her.

Carmen was feeling a little scared and very excited as the drinks she had with the greeting were taking effect on her. She was beginning to feel mellow as they other two ladies moved to her legs and each took one in their hands and placed her feel in the slots securing them and her ankles to the devise. They then smiled at her as they started to spread her legs out wide exposing Carmen's pussy to them all.

Carmen again began to protest but as her head and shoulders were raised up she saw Jason looking at her body and licked his lips. She wondered if Jason was going to fuck her while strapped to the table and the girls watched or maybe joined in. So she didn't say anything. Her arms and legs were secured gently but firmly and her body was being dried off by two of the ladies using a sort of silky towel which felt wonderful on her body. Jason moved next to her again and kissed her long and lovingly. Then he smiled at her telling her once again it was very important for her to just relax and enjoy it all.

One lady gave Carmen another drink and told her in a little bit of broken English to drink it and that she needed to stay hydrated during the massage in the dry heat. Carmen drank the entire sweet beverage and the young Oriental lady smiled and bent from the waste before lowering Carmen's head back down again.

As Carmen lay there legs wide open and arms by her head she saw four ladies move to her side again. One lady took some oil and rubbed it in her hands before applying it to the sides of Carmen's left breast. It felt warm and it began to stimulate her breast almost right away.

The young Oriental girl used both hands to lift and squeeze Carmen's large D cup breast. She rubbed and massaged Carmen's breasts as she squeezed it gently pushing the nipple up and out forming a point towards the ceiling. The lotion was stimulating more now as it touched her nipple. Carmen watched as the girl rubbed it very slowly and extremely gentle in and all around Carmen's tit.

The nipple began to grow almost automatically and was hardening as it became the size of a pencil eraser thickness. Pinkish/red in color and hard now the lady ran a finger around it but never touched it directly even when Carmen asked her to do it. She just smiled and continued to work on the breast.

The young Oriental lady who was on Carmen's right side had begun doing the same thing to Carmen's right breast. Again the nipple stood up and out begging to be touched, to be stimulated too, but the girl on Carmen's right never touched it directly. She pushed the breast up forming a point where the nipple was sticking out so hard and now red, blood red.

Jason watched and could see Carmen was building with desire as her breasts were made loved to by two sets of Oriental hands. Jason smiled as Carmen looked his way. She smiled back telling him how wonderful the girls were making her tits feel. She asked Jason to come over and suck her nipples for her but he refused.

She was offered more drink as one of the girls not working on her breasts held her head up and told her to drink. Again Carmen accepted the beverage gladly and drank it all down.

As the girls continued to work on her breasts Carmen saw two of the other women moving to her legs. They ran lotion in their hands and began at the knee to rub Carmen's legs. Again the lotion felt so good, as each girl moved their hands gently and softly and very slowly up Carmen's open legs.

One hand was on the top and one hand on the inside of Carmen's legs as the girls used their hands moving them higher and higher up Carmen's thighs. They moved their hands higher still and were soon rubbing Carmen around her hip bone and across and over Carmen's shaved pussy mound. As one girl moved her hands away to the side of Carmen's hips again the other girl moved her hands over the mound from the right. And the girls that were working on Carmen's breasts never stopped.

Back and forth the two sets of hands moved from the sides of Carmen's hips to and over her pussy mound an inch away from the clit hood and so very softly touching just the top of it. Never, never actually touching any of the clit or the front part of the hood where Carmen's clit was peeking out now. Jason could se it getting harder and red. He knew his lover was becoming aroused and it was happening very quickly with four sets of hands working on her to provide one thing, pleasure, and sexual pleasure.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12