Carmen and Eddie Ch. 08

Story Info
The next step in Eddie's training as a cuck.
2.9k words
50.4k
14
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

That first Monday after Eddie was told that Jason was moving into their home; Carmen wondered what Eddie would do when he woke up and realized it was for real. But, when Eddie woke up, he showered shaved and dressed for work. He drank his coffee and chatted with her before standing and walking to the front door. Nothing was said about Jason.

Carmen kissed her husband goodbye and then she returned to the bedroom where Jason was still laying in the big king-size bed stroking his semi-hard cock and smiling at her. She smiled back and moved over him. She knelt between his legs and took his cock in her hand and lifted it so she could insert the soft round head into her mouth. She began to suck his cock like she knew Jason loved and had taught her. As she sucked she also stroked the shaft and cupped his balls with her other hand working his sex until he was much harder. She was very good now at sucking cock and it only took a few minutes to get him super hard and long.

She said as she let the hard cock pop out of her lips: "He's gone baby! He's gone all day. Went to work! I don't believe he didn't say a word before he left about you and me together. He just went to work. He has accepted it Jason just like you said he would, you were right. He just accepted it fully and actually I think he loves the idea of all of it. I really think he loves the idea of you being here fucking me all the time. And, now we have all day to play!"

Once her lips made her lover's cock really hard, she straddled his hips and sank down on it feeling the thickness of it slide into her hole. She moved and wiggled and sat down and lifted up and sat down again until Jason's big dick filled her completely! She was sitting on Jason and his cock was fully inside her so deep so thick so good. God it was so fucking good. Moaning she sighed as she started to ride it and before her husband Eddie had arrived at work Carmen was fucking Jason in her married bed.

They fucked and sucked enjoy each other's bodies slowly now taking their time and pleasing each other until they got either got hungry or had to use the bathroom or fell asleep from the fucking.

That first night when Eddie got home from work, he was told to strip nude and made to stay that way. His little cock looked so hard. Hard as hell, and it stuck up in front of him making him feel silly since Jason was also nude with his much bigger cock would swing when he walked and hanging long between legs making Eddie fell like a little boy next to his father.

They ate dinner late. She had been using Jason over and over again all day and didn't start dinner soon enough. Eddie had to stand there and wait as she cooked and Jason stood there stroking his shaft next to Eddie. Every time Carmen would look at the two men she would smile and shake her head at Eddie. He knew what she was referring too, his cock compared to Jason's dick.

As they ate with Eddie at one end of the table just eating he was watching his wife ride up and down on her lover's big cock at the other end. She smiled at her husband and told him how it felt to have a real dick inside her. She faced Eddie as she bounced up and down and the sounds of the fucking filled the room, so did the musky smell of both lovers. He watched her breasts bounce and then watched the long fat shaft moving in and out of Carmen's cunt hole. As he ate she told him to use his right hand to eat and his left one to jerk off while he watched his wife being taken. He was not allowed to cum at the dinner table. So his little hard cock throbbed and stuck out and his balls tight in its sack made Eddie so horny and so in need for release.

They ate diner and Eddie did the dishes as the lovers went into the living room and watched TV. As Eddie came into the room later, he knew immediately that she was being fucked again in the same position as at the kitchen table. She told him to jerk off now and cum on the newspaper which was laying on the rug in front of the chair that face the sofa where Jason and Carmen were fucking.

Carmen was like she was impaled on Jason cock all the time. They did it as often as Jason could get it up. She was taken all different ways and positions over the week that followed as Eddie watched then fuck and suck and fuck and suck whenever he was home from work. As he watched each night he was allowed to masturbate after dinner as much as he wanted. He was also made or offered to eat her pussy and clean her. But he still refused to suck Jason's cock clean. They didn't push it.

When it was time for bed Eddie went into his room and Jason went into the master bedroom. Carmen came into Eddie's room and would make sure he was OK with all they did each night. He was and in fact he told her it was fun. If he needed to cum again she would jerk him off and suck his cock but she did not letting him cum in her mouth! Then when he was done she would kiss him good night and leave so she could spend the night with her lover. Eddie could hear them fucking as Jason rammed her and the bed banged against the wall. He was now the Alpha male and Eddie knew it.

As the week came to an end and Eddie went to work each day, Carmen and Jason would just fuck or work on the cuckolding plan. They decided to fuck in every room of the house. Dinner was always late and when Eddie came home he would either cook it or bring something home or wait for it to finish cooking. Carmen wore noting or only a silk robe that barely covered her ass cheeks. No panties were allowed since Jason always had access to her pussy. The men were always nude. This was done to show Eddie the size of Jason's cock compared to his little boy dick as Carmen would call it.

If Eddie would become upset they would threaten him with Yukie and keep her from coming over on the weekends. That and the idea of never being allowed to cum and put in a cage would always shut Eddie up. Plus Carmen knew how to tease and work him sexually now like a pro. She could get him to do anything.

It was usually on Wednesday or Thursday when Eddie would ask when he could make love to her again. Carmen told him he couldn't sleep with them but later on when Jason had finished with her and was sleeping she would come to his room and make him cum. Until then he could watch and masturbate.

Poor Eddie's cock was always hard and he had blue balls every night from watching the two lovers fuck or suck or have some sort of sex. Eddie really didn't complain hard or very long, actually as the week went on he seemed to love what was happening. Especially on Thursday when Carmen told him that since he was a good boy and wasn't fighting the cuckolding she had invited Yukie over on Friday to help to make him cum and get him off with her mouth and pussy again. It was his reward for being a good little cuck for her and Jason. She could see the delight in Eddie's eyes when he heard that Yukie was coming so see him again. Then she used Eddie's mouth to clean her cunt again. Carmen felt he had such a great tongue.

On Thursday night Jason left for a few hours and Carmen took Eddie to the bed and began to make love to him. She had him spread eagle on the bed with his legs, feet, arms, and hands bound. She made love to his small cock and drove him wild as she teased him and drove his need to cum so close to release and then she would stop. She worked on him for an hour just bringing him so close to cumming with her mouth and hand and even her pussy. She had a band around his shaft and another one around his balls to help her keep Eddie from cumming. She worked on Eddie and talked to him about the cucking he was receiving and if he was happy and satisfied and enjoying what she was doing with Jason. She was training him for things to come in the future.

Eddie always answered yes to all of her questions and told her he never loved anything more then seeing her being fucked and he thanked him for the cuckolding she was giving him. He told her as long as she enjoyed it and Yukie came on the weekend he was a very happy man. He told her he loved it when Yukie came over and fucked him to give him some sexual intercourse and release of his cum. He loved the teasing and his denial to cum unless she told him it was OK. But, he really needed to cum from fucking and Yukie was very good at it. He told Carmen he did miss the sex with her and missed her pussy but he understood his cock could never give her what she needed now from Jason and his huge dick.

She made sure to talk about Yukie and what they had planned for the weekend with her and as he heard the plan Eddie couldn't hold back he arched his back and lifted his ass up off the bed as high as he could and pumped and thrushes his body trying to cum. But she stopped him by squeezing the base of his dick and holding it tight. It receded.

She kept him from his release Again and again. Carmen was a master at keeping him from getting off and she worked her lips over his cock head or her hand just barely touching his cock as she worked it up and down stroking him with a feather touch moving it up and down. It was painful, so painful, lovely wonderful painful for him. He loved it! Every second she worked him made him want more and more of this type of sex. He begged and pleaded any she told him no. He yelled and screamed for her to let him cum and she laughed at him and stopped touching him. He then begged her to start it again. His cock was so hard and throbbed so and ached. His balls were so tight they looked like they were up inside his body. He moaned and threw his head back and still Carmen kept him from cumming!

Then all at once she moved over him and sat down on his cock! She sat down with her pussy and took him, all of him, deep inside her vagina walls. She began to rock back and forth and humped him and then stop and lift off.

She sat and watched his cock jumping and bobbing back and forth without touching it until Eddie and it calmed down. But, she never stopped talking about cucking and how sooner or later Jason was going to knock her up.

She told Eddie how deep her lover could fuck her and how much he came when he shot off so deep inside her hole. She asked Eddie if he wanted to be the ultimate chuck and see his wife breed one night when she was fertile by Jason. She asked if Eddie wanted her to fuck Jason when she was ready to have her egg coated with Jason's cum. She asked Eddie if he wanted her to stop taking the pill and let Jason gave her his seed and give her a baby!

She worked on him with her words until Eddie almost cried asking her to please not to do it. And Carmen teased him and began to stroke him again and finally she just settled down back over Eddie's cock and took it all up inside her again. But this time she sat there with it up inside her. She wouldn't move and told him not to either or she would get up and leave him there without any release at all. Eddie remained still hoping against hope she wouldn't get off of his cock again and leave him unsatisfied.

Then Carmen bent forward and let him nurse on her red long hard nipples. He moved from one to the other as she swung her breasts in his face. And while Eddie sucked them she would whispered in his ear about how deep Jason's cum would go and when and how even with the pill he was bathing her womb with his thick white cum and that she wasn't sure of the pill would work. She teased him with her words while she sat and didn't move on his cock fully inside her pussy. Eddie moaned sounded so sad and yet his dick was as hard as a rock. She could feel it throbbing inside her. She knew if she moved up and down a few times Eddie would explode but she wasn't ready to let him cum just yet.

Eddie could feel the heat of her cunt and the wetness of the inside of her vagina walls as she gently squeezes her vagina around the shaft of his little cock. She didn't pump she just sat and squeezed. She worked his cock without riding it. She would just squeeze and release, squeeze and release the walls of her cunt. Over and over again she would grip his shaft with the walls of her cunt and let him suck her breasts as she talked about the seed from her lover giving her a child.

She knew Eddie loved this as his moans got louder and his cock got even harder which just proved it. He cried out and finally he arched up and screamed as he began to cum. As he did Carmen lifted up and just moved off of his cock head. He screamed for her not to but her vagina came off of his cock as Eddie pumped his cum. It pumped out around her hole and coated her pussy and his cock and balls. There was so much of it. His release was good because he needed it so badly, any release would have been OK. But it was no where near as great as it could have been if he was still inside her cunt hole. He cried and begged as he came and came and came/

She let her pussy touch his cock head but the head never went inside her again. He kept cumming and she smiled and told him his cock didn't deserve to cum in her pussy. That it was reserved for Jason's big cock but she would help him to achieve orgasm. She gripped the shaft and pumped it milking the rest of Eddie's cum from his aching balls.

"You can fuck and cum in Yukie tomorrow", She laughed as she sat on him watching his cum covered cock jump and throb as it finished cumming and began to soften. She rubbed her pussy up and down his shaft until he was completely soft. Then she moved up and rubbed her cunt on his face. Eddie dove into her pussy loving every second of it.

Everything was good in her life, but with Jason it was so much better. Showers were wonderful since Jason fucked her as they washed. Breakfast was wonderful since Jason fucked her on the kitchen or dinning room table. She would be bending over and Jason would just take her anywhere any time. It was a world of sex! As the week went by Carmen and her lover Jason would see her husband leave for work and then the two of them would fuck until they would fall together from the sheer exhaustion of the sex. They would sleep and eat and fuck.

On Friday Jason and Carmen played with each other and while there was oral and orgasms, both held off fucking again after the morning screwing when Eddie went to work. That night Yukie would be there and they had big plans for Eddie. Tonight he would see Jason fuck both women. Jason would fuck Carmen as Yukie and Eddie watched. Then Eddie would be told to suck Jason's cock back hard so he could fuck Yukie. If Eddie didn't do it tonight Carmen would send Yukie home and never invite her back again Eddie would be alone. If he did it Yukie would stay and Eddie would move to the next step in cuckolding!!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I LOVE YOU BONNIETAYLOR

WILL YOU MARRY ME???

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
And what's more I just delete your fag comments

and that really drives you fucking wild with hate. Good how's the breathing ass w/o a name? hard to breath? Good

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
And what's more I just delete your fag comments

and that really drives you fucking wild with hate. Good how's the breathing ass w/o a name? hard to breath? Good

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
And what's more I just delete your fag comments

and that really drives you fucking wild with hate. Good how's the breathing ass w/o a name? hard to breath? Good

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
Fuck off you dim witted dick head ass w/o a name

I write to piss you off hoping you'll die from a heart attack from getting so upset with me and my storeis. I also write because it's the USA and I have the right whetcher you like it or not. Go to Iran and bitch see how it will be received. Form your last raving you're close to feeling the chest pains. Soon you won't have to worry about me or my storeiss any longer. Maybe we should cheer you on so you have it! Kissed Bonnie

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
The Bed is Big Enough for Three I pretend to sleep as my wife is fucked next to me.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories