Carmen and Eddie Ch. 09

Story Info
Eddie remembers back, cums, and then gets more.
5.5k words
41.4k
11

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,207 Followers

Eddie sat in the bathroom taking care of his business. As he did he began thinking of all the things that had happened to him and Carmen over the past few weeks. He began to smile and then laughed a little, chuckling to himself.

As he finished he just sat there with his eyes closed thinking of his wife being taken by Jason that first time right in front of him. He felt his little cock begin to grow a little. As Eddie recalled how Carmen looked as she was being fucked by Jason's big cock he could feel his little dick begin to rise more and more. Eddie was getting a hard on thinking of the way it looked with his wife being fucked by another man.

When Eddie looked down at his dick, he saw that it had actually lifted up over and above the toilet seat and the head was actually sitting on the round ring of thee seat. He smiled at it and touched it. He used two fingers and lifted the head up placing the shaft in his warm palm of his hand. He stroked it once, twice, three times and felt it grow harder.

As he remembered back to the picture in his brain of Carmen's tits in Jason's mouth and her body riding Jason's big cock, Eddie knew for sure that he had loved everything Carmen had done to him and made him do himself. He slowly began to stroke his cock shaft more and more now as he sat back against the toilet tank. It felt cool on his nude back. As he opened his legs more and pumped his cock harder.

He smiled thinking of his wife's long athletic thighs lifting up and around Jason's strong muscular back. Her feet on his ass pushing down trying to get Jason's cock even deeper into her cunt hole. "Oh yes", Eddie moaned.

He could see her lifting up now as Jason had rolled her over and was now pumping down into her hole like a mad man taking her right in front of his eyes. He watched as he heard the two lover's moaning and fucking and the springs of the bed recoiling to the movements of their bodies. Eddie pumped his cock faster now knowing that Soon Carmen or climax on this big cock and Jason would fill her hole with his thick white cum.

Eddie's hand pumped his cock exactly like Jason was fucking his wife. In his mind's eye Eddie worked his cock faster and faster stroking it harder and harder. His little cock became Jason's big dick and Eddie could almost feel his wife's cunt walls squeezing his shaft! He was ramming Carmen now. Jason was ramming her too. In his brain he kept switching off first Jason then himself then it was Jason again!

Eddie fucking loved this! Loved seeing how his wife's body was actually bouncing up and down as her ass was driven into the bed by Jason and then seeing it lifting off the bed as she bounced back up taking Jason's cock deeper and fucking him back. She lifted them both up off the bed. Eddie whispered out: "Fuck her, fuck her harder . Do it fuck her like hell! Yes that's it fuck her fuck the bitch!"

Jesus he was hard! His little cock throbbed and he could almost feel the blood flowing in it! Faster he saw Jason fucking her and he moved his hand faster to keep up with it. His heart pounded as he pumped the shaft now so close to cumming! He loved seeing her eyes roll back in her head as she arched her back and lifted her ass up; yes she was going to cum! Now Carmen was going to cum right there in front of Eddie as Jason pushed down into her cunt hole as far as he could her. He heard the cries of lust of their sexual excitement. He saw the erotic look on their faces! "FUCK! FUCK her!" said to himself as he stroked his dick He loved this! He loved it so damn much!

In his brain Eddie wanted to cum when Carmen did. He wanted to time his release to when Jason began to cum inside his wife's hole. "Ohh God", he whispered, "Oh fuck yes! This is good, so good. Just like when it actually happened. Oh! Hurry! Oh fuck!! Hurry Jason cum in her I can't hold off much longer! Cum Jason!! Cum in Carmen for me!"

Eddie's balls were almost nonexistent they were so tight almost up inside his body! "So, so good", I'm going to cum! I can't hold back any lober1 Oh fuck yes", Eddie moaned out as he remembered it all, every second of the fucking.

He was only thinking of Jason's cock moving in and out of Carmen's pussy. It seemed like it was right there in from of his eyes, right there he cold see Jason's thick cock shaft begin to coat with his while seed. With each pump now Eddie knew Jason was cumming into Carmen.

Eddie's cock exploded as he saw his wife arch her back and cry out with her own orgasm as she lifted her and Jason's bodies up off the bed. He heard her scream of pleasure and Eddie saw Jason's cum filled her cunt right before his eyes. He saw the white seed make a ring around the bottom of Jason's cock shaft

Eddie cried out as he shot rope after rope of cum over the toilet seat and on to the rug! His hand was a blur as he kept jerking off and his cum kept running out the hole in his cock head. He was cumming so hard and so much! It felt like heaven and he had his beautiful wife Carmen o thank for all of his sexually excitement. He loved her so much for hiving him this, all of this. He knew she love him more than anyone ever did before. She gave herself to Jason so Eddie could have this feeling this excitement this fantasy. God he loved her so much!

God he loved it all. He loved everything that had been done to him since he had first talked to Carmen about her fucking another guy. For some strange reason some lustful reason he wanted her to do this, to be fucked as he watched her taking it. She was doing all those sexual things for him and to him so he could enjoy it even more. Imagine she actually let him have Yukie too so he could have some sex not just masturbation!

So good it felt so good to cum alone in the bathroom all alone just thinking of his beautiful wife cumming with another man's cock inside her. God help him he did love it! He knew this was what he wanted the rest of his life. His cock was now slowly beginning to deflate and Eddie wiped his seat and the rug and saw that cock head was dripping slowly. He squeezed the last of his cum out the head. A big drop formed in the hole. He used his finger to lift it off and then he smiled knowing that his wife would make him eat it. He took his finger and he put the tip in his mouth! He ate it.

After standing and fixing his shorts he walked back out into the bedroom where Carmen was sleeping. Eddie stood there looking down at her round beautiful ass and long shapely thighs he knew he loved his wife deeply and that he would do anything to make her happy. He smiled knowing Jason would be back soon and that tonight Yukie would be here and the fun would begin again for all of them, especially for him. All of this was for him actually. He could hardly wait.

That night Yukie arrived at 8:00 PM. She was wearing a cute-looking sailor suit, and little white panties, which she seemed keen on showing us by spinning around in the living room. She looked like a school girl in her uniform. Jason had paid extra for this look and she wore the outfit just for Eddie as instructed.

She kept bending over and exposing her panties, smiling as she did it until Eddie was going wild rubbing his cock and begging her to take them off. We began to call out for her to take her clothes off; even Carmen was telling her to remove her panties. But, all she was doing was tease us.

Then she beckoned Eddie towards her, which he did very happily! First she had him lay on the floor. Then she slowly lowered herself onto his smiling face. Her legs spread apart and her panties inches away from Eddie's face she hesitated hovering an inch about his watering mouth.

She stopped for a few seconds as planned, while Eddie laying there grinning as if he was a damn lunatic, expectantly waiting to taste her cunt. She looked up at Jason and stayed like that until he shook his head yes.

Yukie's white cotton panties were stretched taut across her beautiful pussy mound, and shapely round ass. She ran her fingers over Eddie's hair and began to lower herself that final inch! She moved down a little further onto the happy mouth of Eddie. His nose and mouth were covered with the white fabric as she pushed her cunt hard against his face. Eddie was breathing in very deeply taking in her musky smell and loving every minute of it.

Yukie's blue and white sailor dress had by now ridden right up her smooth and so very athletic thighs and she pulled it up still further to expose her milky white belly and the bottoms of her round firm breasts. Then she smiled at Jason and Carmen and lifted her outfit higher still to expose her dark brown nipples and the set of full breasts she had.

Eddie was told to sit up and watch. His face was wet from licking Yukie's panties and her pussy dripping as Yukie moved off of his mouth and rolled over so she was lying on the floor herself. She lay facing Eddie as she pulled her beautiful legs up to her chin and letting them open wide right there in front of Eddie's eyes. Jason and Carmen also had the most fantastic view up her blue and white dress, right up to white panties covering her crotch which were now wet with Eddie's spit.

Jason removed his shorts which were all he was wearing and he stood next to Yukie. She reached up and began to jerk his large cock furiously. Carmen had been sitting on his cock slowly riding it so it didn't take long for him to have his jets of cum pump out all over the girl's panties and breasts in her mouth.

She was covered in creamy white semen. Yukie was obviously enjoying the sensation, because her little pink tongue lapped in and out of her mouth taking as much of Jason's cum as she could reach. Then she began to feed herself with her fingers taking the rest off her tits and panties. Her mouth was covered in the sticky cream.

Eddie's little cock was hard as a brick and it stuck out as he sat and watched Jason rub his dick on Yukie's face until there was no cum left. Then Yukie told Eddie to kiss her. He didn't move. Carmen told Eddie that he had to kiss her it was part of the game and a rule and he had better not fuck this up. He got up off floor and moved to Yukie. He took her in his arms and as she lifted up she straddled his thighs and their lips touched.

Then as Eddie's cock was engulfed in Yukie's tight little pussy she pulled his head to hers and he kissed her deeply on the mouth. She stuck her tongue into Eddie's mouth and kissed him hard long and deep! He appeared to be enjoying himself and when he was told by her to do it; he began to lick up the semen from her mouth and face. She held him and kissed him again and she dribbled what was left into his mouth slowly.

Then Yukie laid back and she took Eddie's head and pushed it down her body so he could start licking at her white cotton panties, which were also covered in sperm in the front where Jason had shot off.

Her legs were still wide apart, Yukie's sailor dress was spattered with cum as well. Eddie put his head between her legs, and sucked at the juicy mess. When he did Carmen clapped and told him what a wonderful husband he was to give her the wish she had asked for days ago when she let him fuck her. She called his name and when Eddie looked up and they all saw that his face was covered in semen.

Yukie finally pushed him out of the way to give Jason a better view of her panties, which she pulled to one side, showing her cunt to him. The sperm which had covered her panties had dribbled in to her inner thighs and now ran to her cunt. It was a marvelous sight to see Eddie go back down without anyone telling him to do it.

Eddie pressed his face into the wet, cum stained panties, breathing in the scent of Yukie's and Jason's cum. He looked very happy.

Yukie was a guest at Carmen and Eddie's home and she was being paid to do whatever they asked of her sexual. She didn't like humiliating Eddie like she did but a job was a job. It was her job to please her clients. And she had all the right things to do just that!

She had a really nice figure; her ass being her best asset since it was sat up high, was tight and round like a young girls' ass should be. She didn't weight more than 105 pounds.

She drove Eddie crazy and each time Carmen looked at Eddie's cock he was either getting a hard-on pr had one from Yukie's pussy exposure. He loved to do anything she told him to do. She was always trying to seduce him and everyone in the room. She even flirted with Carmen and had had sex with her in the past weeks.

Jason openly flirting with her too right in front of Carmen, not just today but every time they got together. He did not try to hide his sexual interest in her, especially her round ass and firm little breasts.

Everyone had now gotten nude. Yukie had removed her outfit and the three of them took a break as the night was young and sure to lead to something soon. But the girls talked about dick size. Carmen smiled and laughed as she said: "We all know Eddie is 4 and 1/2 inches. In fact", she held up her pinkie finger and said: "I wonder how it would look next to my finger."

They all laughed except Eddie. Then she started talking about Jason's cock and how bigger it was than Eddie's.

Yukie said: "Most Asian guys are small, but no matter, I still can cum. The first white guy I fucked was big, maybe 7, 8 inches but he was a lousy lover. Only thing I liked about him was playing with his cock when it got soft and he was resting or was sleeping."

Carmen added. "You're right. I like playing with a cock when it's soft and completely deflated. I love to get it hard and make it cum. It's hot thinking I did that! I got him so excited he grew and shot his load. Mostly I like to feel it cum inside me but sometimes I like to watch as it spews up in the air."

Yukie's face really softened up and she said. "And lick it and watch it get harder and harder. Now that is fun. Most Asian women like it when it shoots on our faces, too."

She giggled she told them all about how she liked men to cum on her. As she talked they all noticed that Yukie had spread her legs again quite a lot. Jason and Eddie and Yukie watched and had a clear view of her cunt which seemed to be damp. She said absent-mindedly, "Some Asian men are cruel to women too. Not just black guys."

She was caressing the inside of her legs with her hands. Eddie could clearly see her middle finger tracing a gently caress over her pubic mound, but she was not looking at any of them. She was deep in her own thoughts and feelings.

Carmen said. "What about you guys, any thoughts about anything?"

Eddie said so innocently. "Well, if you didn't know it, I'm very turned on to Yukie right now."

Jason was laughing at this and said. "That makes the two of us. She's a real looker."

Carmen told them that she had to admit that Yukie was a real beauty.

Yukie's voice became soft and cooed. "I'm horny. I want to have sex; will Eddie tonight and you both should join us, please. I love to share my sexuality with the both of you."

She still was not making direct eye contact with them but she was displaying her pussy spreading legs as far as they would go and then let her finger slip insider her hole. All three of them watched mesmerized as Yukie began to finger fuck herself. Her finger coming out of her cunt wet and the look on her face told the three of them she was almost ready to cum!

Jason got nervous at her directness. He could tell Eddie was game for anything with her. Eddie's eyes were on Yukie's crotch. "If Carmen let's me I'm into it. I would love to have the two of you watch as Yukie and I fuck this time."

He was obviously aroused by her crotch less than a foot from him and he was no longer afraid to ask Carmen for the chance to fuck Yukie now. Eddie had grown a set, a little set but still he had grown a set of balls some where.

Carmen was surprised at his barefaced and crude response but she smiled and said yes hoping Jason was offended by Eddie's remark about Oriental pussy.

Then Jason said. "We should set some guide lines. I mean if you are allowed to fuck Yukie you must prove to me you are worthy and agree to my demands later on."

Eddie added. "Anything goes as long as it's mutual and no pain I'll do it. I need to fuck Yukie now."

His cock was bobbing up and down and Carmen and Jason both knew he wouldn't last very long.

Jason agreed to let Eddie do it as long as they all stay in one room so they could watch.

Yukie said. "Oh yes. I like watching and being watched."

Carmen added. "Yukie, maybe you would like to try out our shower first, you still have cum all over you.

Yukie agreed saying: "Asians have a custom to wash off before we begin licking and sucking in sexual places. Come, you will enjoy it. It's fun and only takes a minute. The way we do a shower is different. We have another person wash us down."

Hand in hand, Eddie and Yukie went into the shower with Jason and Carmen following them to the bath room with a glass door and watched as the two stepped inside. Inside the bath room, there was a shower with a long hose and nozzle on the wall. They had a table similar for massage. There were sponges and a soap tray, hooks on one wall with four very large bath towels.

The room was wide open with no separation between the two showers. The entire room was the sturdy table and the shower hoses. On the tile floor, there was a large drain for the water to escape. The shower room was about twice the size of a normal bathroom.

Carmen said. "One person lies on the table; the other does the washing and caressing. We each take our turns. Then we go to our bedroom where we now have a King size bed."

Yukie stood before us, naked, delicate, beautiful and sensual. Her breasts were small, like most Asians, but they looked so sweet is all I can say to describe them. Her nipples were large and protruding; she was obviously excited, like Eddie whose cock was sticking straight up in the air. The most striking thing about her naked body was her rear but also the color of her skin in the soft light of the room. It was the soft pale whiteness of her flesh, and then the very dark patch around her nipples.

She was shaved completely and the slit of her pussy was showing. When she opened her legs her pussy lips and hole would be open and showing to all of them. She had no other body hair on her legs or arms or back or chest. Her jet black hair was long and thick and beautiful

Carmen said, "Eddie, come and give me a kiss here and taste my excitement."

Eddie knelt in front of his wife and kissed her pussy. He could taste the bitterness of Jason sperm she still had in her from the sex they had before.

Jason was excited and his 9 inches was sticking out far in front of his body. It was an awesome sight to look at especially considering that he was thin, but muscular. He was all 'cock according to Carmen.

Yukie said: "Yes Carmen there is no comparison his is bigger than Eddie's cock by inches."

As Yukie and Eddie entered the shower Carmen was on her knees, sucking on Jason's cock.

Compared to Jason Eddie's cock was truly small. No lie; it was the size of pinkie. It was erect yes, and it was circumcised but small as a little boy of 8 or 10 years old.

It didn't matter to Eddie e was he was all over Yukie, feeling her tits and pussy. He went to work on her erect and hard long nipples and sucked like a starving young teenager. She was wet very, very wet.

But before Eddie could get her off, Jason stopped them. Carmen finished sucking Jason's mammoth cock and said. "Jason will show you how we do it Eddie."

Yukie lay on her stomach on the table. Eddie put on the warm water and took the shower nozzle hose and wet her more except for her head. Then Jason lathered up the sponges and told Eddie to wash the soap off of her. The he said: "Watch now Eddie and learn how to do it."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,207 Followers
12