Carmen: Butt Slut Brand Lube

Story Info
Jeff walks in on his roommate's wife.
1.5k words
3.98
179.4k
67

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brian and I work part time at a pizzeria. I'm 18 years old and just moved out of my parents house three months ago. I've been renting a room from my cousin Phil, who works 60 hours a week as an electrician. Phil is twenty-nine and is married to a twenty-three year old Mexican girl. My room is small but comfortable. I have a nice futon, desk with a laptop, and various smoking devices, I couldn't ask for much more.

It was four PM and Carmen was in the shower getting cleaned up before her shift at the movie theater. Carmen was about 5'5'', 32 DD's, cute face, long dark hair and a chubby ass. She had just finished shaving her legs and pubic hair and was giving herself one last rinse before getting out and drying off. Phil was usually still at work when Carmen showered as he was off at six and Carmen's shift started at five. I had been observing her shower schedule since I moved in, she would often walk around the house in just her towel. She had grown fairly comfortable around me and would usually wear tank tops, gym shorts, undershirts, boxers and other revealing clothes that would let me admire her large tits and ass. She started smoking herb with me when I moved in and would get high and tell me about her sexual past. She told me about how she lost her virginity, the first time she got butt fucked, how she sucked her supervisor's cock once and other hot stories that had me beating the cum out of my dick at night.

I heard the shower shut off and then I heard her turn on the sink. I was in luck, If I was quiet enough I could crack the bedroom door and gaze over at the sink. Carmen would brush her teeth naked to finish drying out, she would bend over the sink and spread her legs. Sure enough there she was, my dick chubbed up as I got a clear view of her fresh shaved pussy and tight asshole. I started to rub my dick over my pants. She finished and I was forced to retreat to my room out of fear of getting seen. I wait a few minutes and I hear her put a tape in the VCR and get into bed. I tried to get as close to the door as I could and listen for her to start moaning. She had the porn muted because she knew I was home. After several minutes I heard her start breathing heavy and fast. I couldn't help myself and got closer to the crack in the door to try and get a peak. I pushed it a little too far open as I hear...

"WHAT THE FUCK JEFF! GET OUT!" Carmen screamed.

Carmen was lying on her back and closed her legs quickly. She kept one hand on her pussy and the other she used to try and cover both of her huge tits. She glared at me completely startled.

"let me watch," I begged.

"Will you get out and let me finish!" Carmen demanded.

"Come on, I wont tell anyone, let me lick your pussy a little, it's no big deal, come on Carmen," I pleaded.

Carmen laid there for a moment then slowly started to spread her legs apart and started to rub herself again.

I decided to let her keep rubbing her clit and went in for those tits. I grabbed those two warm jugs of flesh and sucked in one of her nipples. I was in heaven as I had been fantasizing about this bitch for months now. I switched back and fourth between her nipples for a couple of minutes. I stood up and pulled my cock out, I continued to pull on Carmen's nipple as I started to rub the tip of dick on Carmen's lips. She was still moaning with her eyes closed when she felt my dick.

"I thought you were going to give me head, not me give you head," Carmen objected.

"I will, just suck it a little," I said as I traced her lips with the head of my dick. Carmen looked down and got a good look at my dick.

"Damn Jeff for a teenager you got a big dick!" Carmen gagged as I shoved my dick in her mouth. Her eyes widened, she looked me in the eye and sealed her lips around my head. She looked back down at my shaft, slid a couple more inches in, closed her eyes and moaned.

She slid my dick in and out vigorously as I continued to tweak and yank on her nipples. This was so incredible that I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my dick all the way to the back of her throat and blasted it with cum. She gagged a little but she had no trouble gulping it down.

"Gee thanks for the warning Jeff," Carmen said as she began to sit up.

"Sorry I got too excited, your just so hot." I pushed her back down on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy looked so nice and clean that my dick started to get hard again. I started to flick and suck on her clit, it was juicy and warm. I then put my whole mouth on her snatch and sucked on it for a while. I reach behind her knees and pushed her knees toward her chest exposing her little pink asshole. I worked my tongue down to her butthole and licked all around her ring. I straightened out my tongue and pushed it into her ass. Carmen let out a deep quick moan when my tongue entered her ass.

I instructed her to flip onto her belly, spread her legs and stick her ass up in the air. I put my face between her fleshy ass cheeks and prodded her hole.

"I have never been able to get a girl to let me lick their ass before Carmen, I'm never going to forget this," I said into Carmen's ass.

"Um...do you want to fuck it?" Carmen asked. With that I took all my clothes off and started to put my thumb in Carmen's tight ass. She stopped me and handed me a bottle of Butt Slut brand lube.

"Use some of this," Carmen instructed.

"Butt Slut Lube, watermelon flavor, how classy," I joked. I squirted a glob of the thick pink lube on her butthole. I grabbed my dick and smeared the fruity lube around her hole. I placed the head of my dick right up against her opening and rammed about six inches up her incredibly tight ass.

"FUCK JEFF! Your supposed to ease it in slow dude, FUCK!" Carmen screamed.

"Sorry I got a little trigger happy, I've never buttfucked a girl before," I apologized.

"It's cool, you got some big balls to just shove it in like that." Carmen said as she was trying to recover from getting her asshole opened up so harshly.

I then bent down to grab my phone out of my pocket, as I did my dick popped out of Carmen's ass.

"Oh shit!" Carmen snapped.

"let me take a picture so I can jerk off to it later," I asked.

"You better not let Phil ever see them," warned Carmen.

"Don't worry I won't," I said as I shoved my dick back up this hoe's ass but this time I tossed eight inches in there. Carmen inhaled deeply and I snapped a couple of pictures of my dick up Carmen's ass. I also reached under to snap one of her tits.

"Fuck bitch your tight, let me see how far I can go." I pushed hard and got all ten inches of my dong in Carmen's pooper.

"Yeah Jeff fuck that ass, shit, your dick is so fucking huge," Carmen moaned. I was pumping my dick in and out so hard my balls were slapping her pussy driving her crazy.

"Where's my dick Carmen?" I asked.

"It is up my fucking ass!" Carmen said as she moaned.

"That's right slut, it's up your fucking ass," I agreed. I grabbed a hunk of her hair, pulled her head back and slapped her ass. Carmen was grunting each time I shoved my dick back up her butthole.

"Fuck I can't hold back much longer bitch, my dick is going to explode, Get on your knees slut and open your mouth," I demanded. I pulled my dick out and as soon as Carmen looked up I shot a blast across the bridge of her nose and forehead. I then shot the rest in her mouth, Carmen swallowed it down and sucked the head of my dick to get any leftover cum. I grabbed my phone and took one more picture with my dick in Carmen's mouth.

"Damn Carmen thanks for the ass, it was tight," I said as I helped Carmen up from the ground.

"We better get in the shower before Phil gets home," Warned Carmen.

When I finished drying off from my shower I sent the pictures to my herb dealer Evan. He got a major hard on for Carmen ever since he brought a sack over and we smoked out with her a month ago.

THE END