Carmen: Comic Book Cumvention

Story Info
Carmen gets ass fucked by Darth Vader at a comic convention.
1.1k words
3.94
77.1k
26

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carmen, are you ready to go yet?" Phil, Carmen's husband asked.

"Almost, I'm just tying up my hair." Carmen was wearing a white track suit with black stripes down the sleeves and legs that fit her like a glove. Carmen has 32 DD breasts, brown eyes, long black hair and light skin. Carmen finished getting ready and walked out to meet phil.

"Thats what you're wearing? It's a comic book convention not an aerobics class."

"I don't have any dorky ass clothes, sorry Phil." Phil was wearing a Star Trek shirt and Spock ears.

"It's okay, I'll let you barrow my Star Trek pin."

"Um sure... do you have a Star Wars one?"

"No I don't have a Star Wars one," Phil answered mocking Carmen's voice.

"Because Attack of the clones was the shit," Carmen added.

"Clones! You like Clones the best, not even Empire Strikes Back? You're dumber than I thought."

"Yeah well whatever Phil lets go." They walked to the garage and got in their car. The drive to the convention was short and upon arriving they parked in one of the pay lots downtown. Phil grabbed his backpack and handed Carmen her pass.

"Here, put this on." Phil pinned his pass onto his chest and Carmen just flashed hers as she walked in and put it back in Phil's backpack. They started to walk down one of the aisles and Carmen was instantly bored with what the con had to offer.

"LOOK CARMEN! There will be a showing of the new Star Trek movie trailer in hall 12 at 1:00 o'clock! Shit we better go get in line It's already 10:23, come on Carmen!" Phil grabbed Carmen's hand and dragged her to hall 12, when they got there the line was already about 300 geeks long.

"Fuck that Phil, I'm not standing in that line."

"Come on Carmen, the new movie will be cool, It won't be like the other ones."

"I don't care, I'm going to go get a hot dog or something."

"Fine but you're missing out." Phil ran to the back of the line to wait and Carmen went looking for the food stands. She found a Nathan's Hot Dog concession and got in line. All of a sudden two storm troopers grabbed Carmen's arms and turned her around. In front of her stood a large man in a Darth Vader outfit.

"Nice getup you got there Darth, you must be sweating like a pig in that thing," Carmen teased.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing," Darth Vader leaned in and said in his familiar deep voice.

"Wow, you even have the voice thingy going on, that's nice," Carmen said.

"Your body is impressive, most impressive. I sense something, a presence I have not felt since..."

"What presence?"

"Him." Darth Vader pointed at a 300 pound Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

"I wouldn't worry about him. The only thing he's going to attack is that cinnamon roll in his hands. Soooo... what is thy bidding or whatever Lord Vader?"

"Take this rebel to the handicap bathroom in the back," Vader commanded his storm troopers. They made their way to the bathroom while some fans took some pictures of the arrest.

"Shall we dispose of the rebel Lord?" One of the storm troopers asked upon reaching the bathroom.

"No, leave her to me, I will deal with her myself."

"As you wish Lord Vader." The storm troopers exited the bathroom and Darth Vader locked the door.

"What do you want with me lord?" Carmen giggled.

"Now your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base!"

Carmen slid her thumbs into the waistline of her pants and thong and pulled them down.

"You can start looking here." Carmen looked over her shoulder feigning a look of fear.

"You are unwise to lower your defenses!" Vader said as he removed his codpiece and pulled his dick out. He pushed Carmen over the toilet and made her arch her back. He spread her ass and put his dick right up against Carmen's butt-hole.

"I don't think you'll be able to get it in there, not dry anyway."

"Never underestimate the power of the dark side." Vader pushed hard into Carmen's ass. Carmen closed her eyes and prepared to get her ass expanded. Vader applied pressure but could not get in.

"The force is strong with you," Vader said as he tried again only this time he rubbed some of Carmen's pussy juice on his dick and pushed it back into her asshole.

"Oh yes lord, it's almost in! Come on shove it in!"

"As you wish young whore." Vader rammed his cock in and didn't stop until he was all the way in.

"HOLY FUCK! YOU ARE ALL THE WAY UP MY FUCKING ASS!"

"Yes... The force is strong with you, young whore, but you are not a Jedi yet!" Vader grabbed the back of Carmen's sweat jacket, balled it up and used it to move Carmen back and forth on his shaft. Vader slammed into Carmen's ass hard every time he pulled her back.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK THAT ASS! YOUR DICK FEELS SO HUGE UP MY BUTT!" Vader grabbed Carmen's ponytail and yanked her back.

"The ability to take it in the ass is insignificant next to the power of the force." Vader grabbed Carmen behind the knees, picked her up and rested her back on his chest. He then lowered her a bit and pushed his dick deeper in her ass.

"OWWW! Thats in there good. You are all the way up my ass master." Vader bounced Carmen on his cock and fought the urge to cum.

"Now I will show you the true nature of the force." Vader put Carmen down and sat her on the toilet. He grabbed the back of her head and shot his cum into Carmen's open mouth. As soon as Vader was finished cumming Carmen sucked what was leftover out of his cock. Carmen sucked Vader's dick for a few more minutes while rubbing her clit.

"The circle is now complete. When I penetrated your ass, you were but the learner now you are the master." Vader put his codpiece back on and left the bathroom. Carmen cleaned up and went out to look for Phil. She saw him still in the line waiting to see the Star Trek trailer. She rolled her eyes and walked in a different direction. She bumped into guy dressed as Han Solo.

"I saw you enter the bathroom with Darth Vader. Hokey religions and ancient dick up your ass are no match for a good young cock in your pussy, kid." Han Solo grabbed Carmen's hand and led her to an unoccupied room.

THE END