Carmen: Cumming Attractions

Story Info
Carmen runs into an ex at the movie theater.
1k words
4.17
75k
33

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Carmen how you been? Still selling popcorn at this dump I see," Steve asked surprised to see his ex-girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm still here, it's easy. Are you here alone?" Carmen asked excited to see her old lover.

"I'm waiting for my wife. I'm meeting her to see that new chick flick Estrogen Armageddon."

"I heard that sucked, when did you get married?"

"We just had our one year anniversary last week. You think I can get a Large popcorn and a large Coke, I think I see my wife, It was nice to see you again Carmen, you look good."

"Here you go, on the house, enjoy your movie."

"Hey thanks Carmen!"

Steve walked over to his wife and pecked her on the cheek. He handed her the popcorn and she handed him his ticket.

"CARMEN TAKE YOUR BREAK," Carmen's supervisor, John, yelled. Steve heard John and told to his wife to go find a place to sit and he would meet her after he went to the bathroom. Steve walked back up to the counter where Carmen was getting ready to go take her break.

"Hey Carmen, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" Steve asked as he stared at Carmen's tits.

"Yeah, there's one at the end of the theater but that one is dirty as hell. You can use the employee one in the back," Carmen said looking at Steve's crotch and licking her upper lip slowly. Steve followed Carmen to the bathroom. Carmen opened the door for Steve and followed him in locking the door behind her.

"Please let me suck your big fat dick one more time Steve," Carmen begged

"Still a slut like always aren't you girl?" Steve unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Carmen got on her knees, sucked the head in and started to massage it with her tongue. Steve started to get hard and Carmen put more of his dick in her mouth. Steve reached down and grabbed the base of Carmen's ponytail and pushed her head down on his cock until he hit the back of her throat. Carmen gagged a little and Steve let her come up for air. Carmen took a couple of breathes and Steve pushed her head back down his shaft.

"I forgot what a good little hoe you are Carmen." Steve was gliding Carmen's head up and down his dick until he almost came and pulled out.

"Let me fuck you Carmen, I don't have much time. My wife is waiting for me so just bend over the sink and pull your pants down."

"Alright, lets fuck," Carmen said with a grin.

"Oh, but there's only one thing Carmen."

"What?" Carmen asked as she pulled her pants and thong down to her knees.

"I only fuck my wife in the pussy, hoes like you I fuck up the ass." Steve bent Carmen over the sink and got his finger wet with saliva. He pushed his finger into Carmen's butt-hole and began to move it in and out while he stroked his boner with his free hand. Steve took his finger out and placed his dick-head at the opening of Carmen's ass. Carmen relaxed her asshole to receive Steve's cock. Carmen began to moan when Steve pushed passed her ring and glided into her ass.

"Do you want me to spit on it or does it feel good hoe?" Steve asked while he began to pump in and out.

"No, it's good, you always fucked me so good," Carmen moaned. Steve placed his right hand on Carmen's hip and grabbed her ponytail with his left. He pulled her head back and really started fucking her ass hard.

"OH FUCK YEAH, FUCK THAT ASS!"

"You like that girl? You always did love it up your butt." Steve glanced at his watch and noticed he had been gone for ten minutes now. He reached for the buttons on Carmen's shirt and opened them. He pulled her bra up flopping her tits out. He grabbed hold of Carmen's breasts and nipples. 32 DD, he sure did miss her tits. Steve pushed his dick all the way up her butt and started to move it in and out rapidly an inch at a time. Steve looked down at Carmen's fat ass bouncing as he fucked it and he couldn't take ot anymore.

"I'm going to cum Carmen," Steve said as he began to squirt his cum in Carmen's ass. After he was done Steve paused for a moment to catch his breath and pulled his dick out of Carmen's butt-hole.

"It was nice fucking you again Carmen." Steve leaned in and pecked Carmen on the cheek and gave her a spank. He cleaned up and raced out the door to meet his wife. Carmen cleaned up also and looked herself over in the mirror.

"Carmen did I just see a customer walk out of here? You know this is employees only," Carmen's supervisor fumed.

"I'm sorry John, he said the other bathroom was full and..."

"Carmen I heard you screaming while he fucked you. See me in my office after your break." John stormed off to yell at a fifteen year old for not putting enough ice in the sodas.

"Um John, my break is over now, am I getting fired? John looked Carmen over stopping and leering long enough for Carmen to get the hint.

"If I suck your dick can we forget about this?" Carmen pleaded.

"I don't know, it was a pretty serious infraction."

"I swallow," Carmen said as she crawled over and began to unzip John's pants. She reached in and pulled John's dick out.

"Damn you're bigger than I thought." Carmen took John's cock deep in her mouth and sucked. John began to grow in Carmen's mouth and began to practically masturbate with her head. After a couple of minutes John filled Carmen's mouth with his cum. Carmen swallowed and got up. John grabbed Carmen's tit over her shirt and reached behind to grab her ass crack.

"Next time you feel like being a slut at work, let me know and you can use my office. Come back on your next break so we can talk about your raise."

"Thanks John," Carmen said with a wink.

THE END