Carmen: Stoner Boner

Story Info
A couple of stoners take advantage of Carmen.
1.5k words
4.12
104.8k
36

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What up dude, can you come through?" I asked hoping Evan would say yes.

"I'll be there in like ten minutes, this shit I got is really dank," Evan reassured me. I met Evan at traffic school and we became smoking buddies. Evan got high, sold weed, watched porn, played video games, and relaxed all day. He is nineteen with no responsibilities and is a pretty chill guy to hang out with.

Phil, my roommate and Carmen's husband, was at work and wouldn't be coming home for at least 2 hours. Carmen was in her room getting ready to take a shower. Any guy would fuck Carmen if they had the chance. She is 23 with 32 DD tits, beautiful, chubby ass, dark hair and of Mexican decent.

"Evan said he has some good shit, he's on his way over if you want to get high," I yelled through the door.

"Nice, I'm just going to take a quick shower and then I'll join you guys, I really feel like hitting the four footer," Carmen yelled back as she started grinning with the news. I recently popped my anal cherry when Carmen caught me spying on her masturbation session, one thing led to another and I ended up cumming in Carmen's mouth after I had rammed her ass good. I managed to take some pictures of Carmen with my dick in her ass and sent them to Evan. Me and Evan would frequently talk about how hard we would give it to Carmen. So naturally I had to brag since I was able to get in her first.

I hear the front door open and Evan steps in with a huge smile on his face.

"Ready to get fucking stoned?" Evan asked needing no answer. We sat down to break some bud up and pack our bongs.

"I can't believe you got to fuck Carmen up the ass, you lucky fuck. Not only did you fuck her up the butt, you came on her face and in her mouth. Here smoke this shit it's fucking great," Evan said excitedly. I cleared the bong and packed Evan a bowl.

"I'm going to pack Carmen such a big bowl in the four footer she's going to get retarded," Evan said after blowing out a rip. Evan grabbed the bowl and packed about a gram of herb in it and put in the four foot bong.

"Is that for me?" Carmen asked as she entered the room wearing only a towel, "I couldn't wait to change I gotta smoke now."

I felt my dick jump as Carmen walked up to the bong. Evan's eyes were fixated at the bottom of the towel trying to get a glimpse of pussy. I was praying for her towel to fall off. Evan motioned for Carmen to get ready as he began to light the herb. As Carmen bent over to put her mouth on the bong her towel rode up on her ass and I started to get really hard. Carmen filled the bong and Evan pulled the bowl out so she could clear it. While Carmen was filling the bong I applied a bit of vaseline on my finger. Carmen inhaled all the smoke into her lungs and started to instantly let the smoke go as it was just too much. She had just started to blow the smoke out when I pushed my finger into her butthole.

This made Carmen jump and inhale quickly causing her to choke on the smoke. She coughed so hard her towel loosened up and fell to the floor. My finger slipped out of her ass and she stumbled backwards and plopped down on my futon to try and compose herself. I immediately went over to the futon to comfort her. I placed my hand on her inner thigh and started to lightly rub.

"Are you okay? That was a huge hit that you choked on," I said soothingly. Carmen just kept her eyes closed as Evan crawled up and started rubbing her hip and stomach.

"Damn I am baked," Carmen giggled. Evan had now worked his hand up to Carmen's breast and was rubbing and tweaking her nipple. I started to rub Carmen's clit and could feel her pussy getting wet already. Evan sucked Carmen's nipple into his mouth while he massaged her tits. I stood up on the futon, pulled my cock out and slapped it across Carmen's face to wake her up a bit. Carmen's eyes shot open and she looked up at me surprised I slapped her with my dick.

"Suck it hoe," I demanded. Carmen leaned forward and sealed her lips around my dick. Evan spread Carmen's legs far apart and started to lap up her wet pussy. Carmen was moaning around my shaft as Evan ate her out. I reached down to grab her tit as Carmen sucked my dick. I felt like I was going to cum so I pulled out and dropped my balls in her mouth. Evan motioned to me that we should bend her over. I sat down on the futon and Evan prompted Carmen to get on her hands and knees and continue to suck my dick.

Even then stuck his dick in her pussy to lube up his cock and said, "Carmen, do you know what good sluts get?" Carmen took my dick out of her mouth and looked back over her shoulder.

"What do they get?" she asked confused.

"They get fucked up the ass," Evan said as he took his dick out of Carmen's vagina and forced it up Carmen's tight butthole.

"OH FUCK!" Carmen yelled as Evan slid his cock all the way up her ass in one slow stroke.

"Damn bitch you are fucking tight," Evan said as he spanked Carmen's ass. He felt Carmen squeeze down on his dick with her butthole as his hand met her cheek. Evan started to thrust in and out sending shock-waves through Carmen's fat ass. I grabbed Carmen's hair and pushed her head down on my cock again and told her to keep it deep in her mouth. Evan started to really split her ass in two causing Carmen to take my dick out of her mouth to moan in pleasure. I would quickly push her head back down on my shaft hitting the back of her throat.

The combination of Carmen's sucking and watching Evan rip Carmen's ass up had me ready to cum. I shot my load deep in Carmen's mouth. She gulped after every blast hit the back of her throat.

"That's right bitch swallow my cum," I said out of breath. I stood up from the futon and walked over to the bong and started to pack myself another bowl.

Evan told Carmen to sit back up on the futon. He grabbed her behind the knees and slid her down on futon. He grabbed her ankles and put them on his shoulders. Evan than shoved his dick back up Carmen's butthole. He lifted her ass up off the futon with each stroke he plunged deep up her butt.

"You like it up your pooper, don't you slut? Evan teased. Evan looked over at me, stuck his tongue out and put up the hang loose sign. Evan then pulled his dick all the way out and then punched it back up her ass.

"OH SHIT!" Carmen yelled.

Evan shoved it in deep and pumped her asshole fast. Carmen's tits and ass were jiggling so much I got hard again and started to stroke my cock. Carmen was rubbing her clit vigorously and moaning hard every time Evan's dick plunged deep in her ass.

"OH YES EVAN! Your fucking my ass up!" Carmen moaned.

"Thats right rub that clit bitch, I want you to cum with my dick up your fat ass, come on you dumb slut I want to see you cum," Evan demanded.

"OH, OH SHIT, SHIT, I'M GONNA CUM, OH FUCK, SHIT, FUCK! Carmen yelled as she came.

Evan then yanked his cock out, grabbed Carmen by her hair and pulled her to her knees.

"Open up hoe, I got something for your dry mouth," Evan ordered as serious as a heart attack. I almost pissed myself with laughter. Evan then shot what seemed like ten bursts of cum in Carmen's mouth.

"Now swallow it slut," Evan said with a grin. Carmen gulped Evan's cum and went back to sucking his cock to get anything left behind. I then walked up to Carmen and yanked her head toward my cock and covered her face with cum.

"Thanks bitch that was good, lets do this again sometime," Evan said out of breath.

"Fuck Evan, you fucked my ass up, you're too hardcore for me," Carmen said with her face covered in cum.

"You liked it slut, you were moaning like a whore when I raped your ass," Evan replied proudly.

"Damn! It's 5:18 I got to get ready for work, thanks for the bowl Evan, see you later Jeff," Carmen said as she got up and disappeared into her room.

"That girl is a fucking slut dude," Evan blurted out.

"I know, I knew she would let you fuck her after I found out how slutty she was last night." I said as I blew out a cloud of smoke.

THE END