Carmen: You're a Virgin?

Story Info
Carmen plays with a virgin and then gets fucked by a friend.
1.4k words
3.9
65k
20

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BRIAN! Can you give me a ride to work? I'm going to be late," Carmen asked while she raced to get dressed.

"My car is dead, I don't know what's up with it," Brian said.

"Fuck! I'll never make it if I walk. I can't be late again, John will fucking fire me for sure this time."

"No he won't, just suck his dick or something."

"I have been sucking his dick but some other bitch has been spending a lot of time in his office and I think he's getting it from her now. Although I don't think she is over eighteen and I can threaten to tell the cops or some shit," Carmen thought out-loud.

"I guess," Brian shrugged.

Carmen finished getting dressed and ran out the door. Carmen had the kind of perfectly thick and curvy body that made your dick jump when she walked by. She is 23, has 32 DD tits, long dark hair, thick hips and a fat bouncy ass. After about 15 minutes Carmen arrived at the movie theater and went straight to John's office.

"John, sorry I'm late, do you want to fuck me up the ass again? Pull your dick out. OH! I'm sorry I was looking for John," Carmen said shocked to see an older blonde woman sitting at John's desk.

"You must be Carmen, we had to let John go this morning and I'm afraid that we are going to have to let you go as well sweetie. I'm really sorry and since I do not have a dick I think we are done here," the new theater manager explained. Carmen turned around, without saying another word, and walked out to the parking lot.

"Fuck, I can't believe this shit, now what the hell?" Carmen mumbled to herself.

"HEY CARMEN OVER HERE!"

Carmen turned to look at who was calling out to her and saw Roberto. Carmen had recently met Roberto at a party and ended up in a threesome with him and one of his friends.

"Hey Roberto, how you been?"

"I'm doing good but you don't look so happy."

"I just got fired from my shitty job."

"You should come hang out at my pad and get your mind off this shit."

"Alright that sounds chill." Carmen followed Roberto to his car. He was driving an old beat up Nova. Roberto's friend Johnny was sitting in the passenger seat texting on his phone. The back seat was full of laundry and boxes.

"You're going to have to ride up front with Johnny Carmen," Roberto said.

"It's cool but your friend looks like he's fifteen, are you sure he can handle me on his lap?" Carmen said as she eyed Johnny up.

"He just looks really young but the fucker turned eighteen a few months ago."

"Don't be scared girl, come sit that fine ass on my lap, Johnny said while he motioned Carmen to have a seat. Carmen sat down on Johnny's lap and leaned back. Johnny placed his right hand on Carmen's leg and his left on her hip. The road to Roberto's apartment was short but Johnny had gotten a boner and Carmen could feel it poking her ass. They got out of the car and made their way up the stairs and went into the apartment. Roberto grabbed some beers and the three of them sat on the couch.

"So why did you get fired?" Johnny asked.

"I was late too many times."

"Why didn't you suck his dick?" Roberto asked half joking.

"I was going to but he was fired too and some lady was there in his place."

"You would have sucked his dick!" Johnny asked with eyes wide open.

"To keep my job I would, plus I love to suck dick anyway."

"Damn, must be nice to be your boss," Johnny said as he felt his dick start to get hard.

"You know Carmen, Johnny's a virgin," Roberto chimed in.

"WHAT! You are?" Carmen smiled.

"Uh...yeah..."

"Why don't you go and show him how good you can suck a dick?" Roberto suggested.

"You want me to suck your dick little boy?"

"Um Uh you will? Uh...I mean hell yeah I do," Johnny mumbled nervously. Carmen crawled over to Johnny's lap and unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out and started to stroke it.

"Oh fuck yes," Johnny moaned.

"Damn, you're rock hard," Carmen said as she closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around Johnny's dick. Carmen used her tongue to massage underneath the shaft while she sucked his dick to the back of her throat. Carmen unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. She went back down and slid up and down his shaft. Johnny reached down to pull Carmen's bra up over tits. As Carmen's breasts flopped out Johnny burst into Carmen's mouth. Carmen felt the cum fill her mouth and she swallowed. She didn't stop sucking knowing that a virgin will be hard again seconds later. She looked up at Johnny and moaned. Johnny got rock hard again and reached down to grab Carmen's hair and moved her head up and down his cock like a pro.

"Can I lick your pussy girl?" Johnny asked.

"Damn Johnny, Baby steps," Roberto joked.

Carmen took the dick out of her mouth and stood up. Johnny unbuttoned Carmen's pants and pulled them down along with her thong. Carmen sat down on the coach and spread her legs. Johnny dove in and was lapping up her pussy like a hungry dog. Carmen moaned with pleasure and pushed Johnny's head into her pussy.

"Johnny catch!" Roberto said as he tossed a condom across the room. Carmen grabbed the condom and helped the boy put it on. She told him to sit on the couch and lean back. She got on top of him and guided her pussy to his dick and slid down on it. Johnny almost came when he slid in but he held off and grabbed Carmen's tits and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Carmen gyrated on Johnny's dick until he came again and went limp. She let him suck on her nipples for a little while until she felt Roberto grab her by the hair.

"I'm going to show you how to really fuck a hoe like Carmen Johnny," Roberto said while he pulled carmen to her feet and instructed her to get on the couch in a doggy-style position. He rubbed some Vaseline on his dick and spread Carmen's ass cheeks apart. He pushed the head of his dick up Carmen's butthole without warning.

"GODDAMN!" Carmen yelled as her asshole opened up to take Roberto's cock. He slowly applied pressure and inched his way up Carmen's ass.

"OH FUCK! That's good, keep going," Carmen moaned.

"Damn fool! You just put it in her fucking ass!" Johnny said with a surprised look on his face.

"Fuck yes I did, this bitch loves it in the pooper." Roberto started to slide his dick in and out of Carmen's ass. He reached under to rub Carmen's clit and with his other hand he cupped one of her tits and squeezed her nipple. Carmen was moaning loudly and pushing her ass into Roberto's thrusts forward.

"You like that girl? You like it when big papi Roberto fucks you in the culo?"

"Yes papi, fuck my culo hard," Carmen begged. Roberto grabbed Carmen's hips and started to really slam her ass hard slapping his nuts on her clit with each thrust. Roberto pulled Carmen's head back by her hair and smacked her fat ass. He was making her ass dance with each stroke.

"Oh fuck bitch, I'm going to cum. You want me to cum up your ass or on your face?"

"On my face," Carmen said as she got on her knees, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Roberto grabbed Carmen by the back of her head and sprayed her face with his cum. It landed on her forehead, lips, nose, cheeks and in her mouth. Roberto was about to finish cumming but not before he shot one more blast across one of her eyes.

"Shit Roberto, thats a lot of cum," Carmen said while she licked some cum off her lips.

"See how it's done Johnny. Next time you got to shove it up her ass too, bitches love that shit. Come on hoe lets go get in the shower." Carmen followed Roberto to the shower and Johnny pulled out a joint and sparked up.

THE END