Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

It's no longer rape but a menage a trois, a fuck & suck in the bushes thinly veiled from the public's eye. But the girls on the wall are privy to everything. They see the cock reaming out the redhead's ass. They see her hips thrusting back. They hear her mouth pleasuring the whore's crotch. They hear the whore pleasuring hers. This is much better than a book.

When the tramp starts to tremble, Sandy pulls his dick out of her ass and rams it into her pussy. Her lovers don't know it, but she aims to knock herself up. For only a true whore would go out of her way to have a bum's baby--and a black one at that--and his will prove to her nagging conscience that she's finally embracing her real self. Besides, her biological clock is running down, and this might be her last chance to have a kid.

"Give it to me!" she begs the bum, stroking his cock with her cunt muscles and working hard for his cum. "Give me the biggest fucking load that you can!" Granting her request, the tramp moans loudly and injects a billion sperm deep inside Sandy's pussy. She also moans loudly while furiously pumping her cunt, milking the black shaft for all she’s worth while the whore squeezes the black balls. Together, the women extract every drop until the semen backs up in Sandy's pit. When it oozes back out onto her vulva, the whore sucks up the sweet cream and shares it orally with the redhead, rubbing her clit while the favor is returned. Sandy groans like a whore and orgasms. The blonde groans like a whore and orgasms. The tramp groans like a bum and keeps trembling.

Like seedy porn stars, the trio sustain their passion until it slowly dies out. But before they can get dressed and return to their productive lives, the girls on the wall applaud wildly and beg the perverse trio for an encore. Starved for praise, all are agreeable to the notion, the whore rolling onto her side to lazily finger Sandy's soupy cunt while the tramp kneels over the redhead’s face to clean his spent dick in her mouth. But though Sandy is exhausted, she doesn't stay passive, slowly thrusting and sucking as if waiting for the director to yell, "Cut!" But the girls watching on the wall don't want her to stop. Neither does the tramp and whore. All watch her big titties rise and fall. All watch her red pussy squirm. All watch her mouth suck on the black cock until it floods her mouth with fresh cum.

It's cigarette time, and Sandy's lovers light up, flicking their ashes on the redhead for it seems the right thing to do. The tramp sticks his cigarette in Sandy's mouth. The whore sticks hers in the redhead's pussy. Sandy doubly inhales. No one utters a word. There's only the sound of the traffic on the other side of the wall...cars...trucks...and the rumble of a departing bus.

More time to kill. The smokes are stubbed out and the players return to their roles. Grunting...thrusting...sweating...sucking...

But Carmen has a class to teach, and she's already ten minutes late. After licking her fingers dry, she pulls down her dress and returns to her own boring role.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers
12