Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

It's now Ann's turn for a anal lez ride, and after leaping on Sandy like a cat, she smothers her with her sculpted ass, vigorously rubbing it up and down the redhead's puffy lips. Randi lends her evil fingers to the blonde's pert titties and clit, and Ann exalts in boot camp heaven while snarling like a tigress in heat.

"Suck me harder, you fucking scuzbag!" she orders Sandy. "Ream out my asshole with your cum-loving tongue! That's all you're good for, you miserable skank! So show me how fucking dirty you can be!"

Now Ann has been with lots of dirty women, but none so depraved as the redhead servicing her ass! For after burying her tongue in the blonde's sticky hole, Sandy swirls it around like a swizzle stick trying to scrape out the tabboo cream. Randi's sweet tooth drives her to assault Sandy's pussy in a like manner, and rolling onto her side, Ann completes the circle by sucking on Randi's pubes. It's now a three-way race to the finish line, and the tattooed girl hits the tape first. The blonde uses her strong muscles to hold out as long as she can but finally gives in with a ferocious scream to the mouth assaulting her cunt.

"Outstanding!" Ann says, now reclining and panting hard while her river of cum drains into Sandy's mouth. "This is going to be the best fucking semester yet! In fact, I would have left the Marines ages ago had I known the college action was this hot!"

"You're already my favorite teacher!" Randi said, kissing Ann sweetly while fucking Sandy's pussy with her toes. "I'm not going to miss a singe class!"

"I wish you had been in my unit!" Ann replies. "The fun we could have had in the barracks--especially if Sandy had enlisted with you! But we'll just have to make up for lost time--and you can be my teaching assistant! Now let's take this scuzzy redhead to the limit and see how much abuse she can handle!"

Double-teaming Sandy, the women make her stand so they can practice knocking her down, punching her in the gut, kneeing her in the cunt, kicking her ass, slapping her face and titties--and always hauling her back to her feet by tugging on her nipples. The blows are accompanied by a steady stream of curses, and after twenty minutes of this, Sandy looks like a stacked ragdoll caught in a buffalo stampede. But never once does she complain, for the brutal treatment only makes her more horny, and she thrusts out her pubes for the low blows though her cuntlips have swollen to twice their normal size.

"You fucking whore!" Ann shouts, now putting Sandy in a headlock and wrestling her to the floor. "So you think you're too tough for me to break, huh? Well, I'll make you beg for mercy if it's the last fucking thing I do! What say we start with a face-lift?"

Ann begins hammering Sandy's face, punching her in the cheeks, nose, and mouth until all come close to bleeding. When the blonde grows tired, Randi takes over, delivering the same crisp blows as her cruel teacher. "Call me perverse," the tattoed girl says. "But I've always wanted to beat the shit out of some older fucking bitch!"

"I call you gifted!" Ann says, watching Randi abuse Sandy's body as if she were tenderizing a slab of meat. "And since this demented slut truly loves it, you'll get many delicious opportunitites! Now haul her to her feet so I can knock her down again!"

Doing as ordered, Randi watches Ann deliver a beautiful, sweeping sidekick that catches Sandy flush on the chin and sends her reeling in the concrete wall. This is followed by two more abdominal kicks that make the redhead bellow in agony. But her groans are all in the affirmative, and instead of rolling into a ball, she keeps her body open for more.

Now making her lie spread-eagled on the floor, Ann and Randi begin fisting her pussy and asshole. The steaming water and fierce beating have relaxed Sandy's holes, but the pair of probing hands are like two giant dicks. "Grab your ankles!" Ann orders Sandy, and the redhead labors to comply, opening her crotch to her female muggers like a trailer park whore. Two minutes of this seems like two years on the cross, but the suffering is mostly sexual and Sandy moans for more.

"Get on your hands and knees!" the blonde commands, and Sandy strains to assume the doggy position, arching her ass like a back alley bitch, her gaping holes twitching in expectation. Now invading Sandy's pussy, the blonde buries her arm to the elbow while Randi mirrors her ambition, playing the miner in the redhead's anus. The double-fisting makes their slave twinge and howl in hellish agony. But the sensations are all heavenly to Sandy, and her body releases its horrific tension with a long series of orgasms, causing her to quiver and glow like a lightning rod while spurting fuck juice like a pierced bladder.

"Enough!" Sandy finally pleads, now lying in a slimy heap on the floor. "I can't take any more! Please stop! Please--stop!"

"But you're coming to class next week, aren't you?" Ann says, sitting victoriously on the defeated redhead and threatening to rip off her nipples.

"Yes!" Sandy swears. "I'll show up! I promise!"

"And you're going to stay after class to be disciplined by Randi and me for at least two hours! Isn't that right, you filthy whore?"

"Yes! I love the way you punish my fucking body! I need it so badly!"

"You crave it!" Ann corrects her. "That's because you're a perverted ass-suck who needs to suffer in order to get off! And I'm just the woman to make your life a living hell!"

"Shit!" Randi says, meanly teasing Sandy's clit. "She should be servicing dogs in an alley till her holes get clogged by their cum! That's all this fucking bitch is good for!"

"An outstanding idea!" Ann says. "We'll bring a couple mutts in here next time so she can pleasure some lovers as hairy as herself! Can't you just see her grunting and sweating on all fours till doggy cum oozes from her fucking pores? And to top it off, we'll make her do it on film!"

"Yes!" Sandy moans, feeling another orgasm building. "I'll fuck and suck all the dogs you want! I'll do anything--anything! Only please--make me---come! Ohhhhhhh!"

With Randi tormenting her clit and Ann milking her nipples, Sandy suffers one last orgasm that leaves her senseless and near dead. She also suffers one last humiliation, for as the women kneel over her exchanging sweet kisses, they also golden shower her face, filling her panting mouth with their steaming wine.

"Had your fill? Or do you want more?"

"Huh?" Carmen asked.

"Are you going to take another crack at me or what?" the blonde asked, bouncing her tennis racket playfully on the professor's head. "I imagine that devious brain of yours has got a strategy worked out that will bring me to my knees."

Carmen returned a sly smile. "That’s exactly what I've got in mind for you! And I don't mind letting you know that I plan to do all the serving!"

And the two women went at it again.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers
12