Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

However, Vicki puts this down as simple shyness, figuring that her guest simply needs more foreplay, for she's heard from her friends at school and on the street that the older woman loves to put out--once she gets in the mood. So after moving off to one side, Vicki slides her hand down to Sandy's itching bush where it fights with Duke's tongue--and the fleas--for her cunt. The dog briefly surrenders his place at the bar to the invading fingers, but after they deeply probe the twitching hole and squeeze the fat lips dry, they settle onto the puffy clit, allowing Duke to return to his drinking.

Time has stood still for Sandy since the seduction began, for the beer and the grass have so warped her perspective that nothing seems real-- except the sensations shocking her body. Now she feels an obscure force pulling her down into a nightmarish pit where monsters prance in a circle around a tormented female, one who curses and screams amid scorching flames that shed no light. Appalled by the sight, she tries to run away, but invisible hands hold her back and drag her to the circle where she sees herself, naked and writhing, releasing agonized cries--of joy.

It's the darkest part of her psyche that she has long struggled to keep hidden, and when her drooling twin reaches out to embrace her and unite them forever, she tears herself free from the demented arms and flees in confusion, trembling while escaping the fiery pit as Vicki rubs her clit, and shuddering while clawing her way to the surface as Duke slurps on her labia. Returning to a safer time and place, she finds herself sweating on the bench back at campus, suffering like some desert slave cursed to sit in the sun and wait for her sadistic mistress.

But though her mind is muddled and miles away, her body has stayed in the real world, bearing the blows of relentless stimulation like a horny zombie. But just as it reaches the cusp of an orgasm, the sounds of a motorcycle are heard, and shortly after a tall, unshaven man enters the trailer. "Hi, Dad!" Vicki says with not one twinge of embarrassment, though for the time being she ceases her massage. "You're late, so what the fuck happened? Did you meet some sexy babe who simply had to get in your pants?"

"Close to it," her dad nods, his eyes devouring her naked guest while his dog does it for real. "This fucking bitch runs a red light by the college and knocks me on my fucking ass, and I tell her I'm gonna sue her for a million fucking dollars. She starts bawling like her fucking baby and begs me not to report the accident since her fucking insurance is already so high, and she say's she'll do anything to keep the fucking lawyers out of it. Well, she's a pretty good-looking bitch, so we worked out a deal that wouldn't cost her a fucking cent--but she'll be nursing another baby real fucking soon!"

"We drove right fucking past you on our way here!" Vicki says, slapping herself as she did in the car. "If I had known it was you with that lady, I would have stopped and helped."

"I can imagine the kind of fucking help you'd have given her!" her dad says with the kind of sigh that comes with having a gay daughter. "And your friend looks like she'd have lent a fucking hand herself!"

He says this for obvious reasons because Sandy is scratching her mound, though her action is driven by the fleas and not her character. Vicki now introduces her to Ed, telling him that she brought the redhead home on a mission of mercy since she was hot and suffering. "And as you can see," the girl adds, "she still is! At the rate she and your fucking dog are going she'll probably wind up shacking up with him! What do you think?"

"Well," her dad replies, venting a laugh coarsened by a million cigarettes and as many beers, "from the way he's eating her, I'd say she must have stuffed her cunt with Alpo!" While watching Duke feed on the reddish bulge, Ed brazenly scratches the one in his pants. But as head of the household, it's his duty to protect his daughter by asking about her friends.

"So where'd you find this fucking slut?" he asks. "Sucking pussy on her knees in the bathroom of some lesbo bar?"

"No, but that's where I'll look for her next time!" Vicki replies, thinking the location and activity quite probable. "But besides being a fucking whore like me, she's a student who likes to unwind in nasty ways. And though she seems kind of shy, I've heard that she likes fucking street people behind the wall at the bus stop! And I know that she likes going to fucking porn stores cuz I once drove her to one myself!" Turning to Sandy she asks, "You don't mind me telling him that, right? I mean, it's hardly a fucking secret how you older college bitches love to put out."

"Well, if you ask me," Ed says, pausing to cough and spit a glob of phlegm on the floor, "she can't be too fucking smart if she lets a dog go down on her! But redheads always give me a hard-on, and I seem to recall marrying one. What was the name of that fucking bitch, anyway?"

"He's talking about my fucking Mom," Vicki says to Sandy. "Her name is Carol, and she's really a blonde, but she had her hair dyed this fucking red color when they got married. Dad kicked her out cuz she wouldn't fuck his dogs on film, but then she was always kind of shy like you--except around other women! Now don't get me wrong. She'll take cock up the ass like a fucking pro from most any guy, but at heart she's really a cunt-sucking lez like me. You'll probably get to meet her since she lives next door with her fucking sister, Linda."

"And do you take cock up the ass from guys?" Ed asks Sandy. "Or do you only spread for doggies cuz they can come in your pussy so many times?"

The rumble of the motorcycle and the appearance of the man have lifted Sandy off the bench and put her mentally back into the game. But the little of herself that she still controls can't believe what's going on--that she's sitting naked in a filthy trailer with a huge dog licking her pussy in front of two, foul-mouthed perverts! But the flickering flame of her "good girl" half is quickly doused by her inner voice in order to make room for the full emergence of her blazing dark side. Till now, she's been passive, protesting nothing but hardly volunteering, but now her conscience angrily goads her to get more actively involved.

"Stop playing the vestal virgin!" it demands. "And quit insulting your hosts! They're very special people who can help you shed your foolish inhibitions, and you'll never be truly happy until they're gone!"

Sandy's last shred of virtue tries to drive the voice from her head, but it's like pitting a lone nun against an army of lechers. Moreover, she's punished for her defiance with a pain that tears her gut, ironically contorting her face as if she were experiencing great pleasure. The strand of drool that swings from her mouth only supports this false conclusion.

"And don't you dare look down your nose at Ed and Vicki!" the stern voice continues, crushing the mote of pride that remains and leaving only a slavish resolve. "If anything, they should look down on you! You're over the hill and are hardly attractive, getting by solely on your tits! Your face is plain, your ass and belly sag, and your legs are unlikely to grace a runway! You should feel flattered and grateful that your hosts seem to like a dog like you! So accept the fact that you're a dumb, ugly, worthless piece of shit! Embrace it! Rejoice in it! And instead of suffering constant and needless pain, you'll revel in pleasure and bliss! For the lower a woman like you goes, the higher is her reward! So show your kind hosts how willing you are to serve them, and use your brain and body for the only thing they're good for! Understand?"

Nodding her head, Sandy gives Ed the impression that she's replying positively to his question. But there's no confusion in the words that follow, for the harsh reprimand has made her a new creature, one whose body and soul are fully united. "I like sucking cunt as much as your ex," she openly confesses, her mind now crystal clear but governed by an impulse too deep to grasp. "But I also like dick of all kinds, and I love having big dogs come in me. But what makes my body feel extra good is having a hung stud like you fuck my mouth, pussy, and asshole--especially when I get a big load of sperm after a long, juicy ride."

"Now you can see why I brought this fucking bitch home!" Vicki says to her dad, and having just been given the green light, she floors her lust and crashes into the redhead. They share their first kiss--long, wet, and passionate--and their tongues begin a game of tug o' war, one that unites the extremes of society when cultured hands pull down white trash tights, and an educated mouth assails a high school drop-out pussy. Wonderfully aroused by Vicki's luxurious undergrowth, Sandy kneels on the sofa to gobble up the hairy girl, and Duke, seeing a chance to further his relationship with the redhead, jumps up to join the women and mounts Sandy from behind. His long, quivering dick keeps jabbing blindly at her pussy, and she reaches back to end his suffering, expertly guiding him in.

"That feels so fucking good!" she moans, more for her own benefit than the dog's, and she buries her face in Vicki's muff though not because of shame. In response, the girl rolls her hips around like a mixing bowl, timing her movements to Duke's rapid thrusts and turning Sandy into a human blender. Though not much of a cook, Ed is a fair photographer, and knowing a Kodak moment when he sees one, he grabs the instamatic and starts snapping away. Eager to oblige like an auditioning actress who desperately needs a job, Sandy lifts one leg and turns her face to the camera to afford him the clearest shots. Nearly coming in his pants, Ed takes close-ups of her tongue diving into his daughter's cunt while the dog has his way with her pussy.

As if competing to see who can orgasm first, Duke and Vicki feed their lust till they both explode, stuffing the redhead with their first fruits which she accepts with unfeigned relish. Now rolling onto her back to clean her canine lover, Sandy milks the last drops from the penis onto her wagging tongue, then scrubs the long shaft on her pursed lips and swallows the spume as if it were white mustard smeared over a German sausage.

"Do his balls too!" Vicki urges. "Show him how much you love his fucking sperm!"

As the redhead performs the scandalous action, her hostess takes over the camera chores, giving her dad a chance to pose for a French postcard and keep the menage a trois going. After slapping his dick against Sandy's clit as if ringing her sexual doorbell, all ten inches of him are welcomed inside and met with a fervent hug.

Flattering him with a deep groan, Sandy swears he feels bigger than the dog, and she bucks her hips to meet his thrusts while mouthing Duke's balls. As if hurt by the slight, the hound pays her back by erasing her face with more cum, but she simply smears it around like cold cream and beats off his dick to get more. To teach her a lesson, Duke deep-throats the bitch to make her gag, and she does--but with joy. And though gulping gallantly, she loses sperm to her chin, but Vicki reclaims it with her camera, storing it for all time.

A bit of a cur himself, Ed wants to fuck Sandy like his dog, and she gets on all fours and raises her tail in true bitchy fashion. Duke now feels sorry for his beastly behavior and lies down in front of her to apologize, affectionately licking her accommodating face and proving himself a sensitive lover. Touched by his romantic nature, she boldly Frenches him as if he were a sexy movie star, groaning like a starlet herself when Ed passes up her pussy to visit her anus instead.

"Oh, yeah!" his daughter encourages him. "Bust your nuts in her fucking ass like you used to with Mom! Make her take all your meat like she's the dirtiest whore in town!"

Ed hardly needs his daughter's prompting since he knows the routine backwards and forwards, and he reams out Sandy so fiercely that she buckles and falls to the floor. But she keeps her butt held flagpole high like a regular sugar shack pro, tightening her sphincter to increase his pleasure and rolling her hips to extend hers. As if exploding from a cannon, his sperm spews deep into her rectum, making her cry out with indecent delight. Then while milking the dick with deep anal contractions, she purrs like a cat as the cum fills her crevices.

Since her guest obviously loves getting it up the butt, Vicki keeps her on her knees, and Duke mounts her again like a hungry trucker, letting the girl steer his big rig into Sandy's open diner, a greasy-spoon where everything is always on the house. Now with Duke's needs filled, Vicki concerns herself with her dad, urging him to clean his messy tool in the redhead's special sink. Like the dog before him, Ed receives a good oral cleansing while his daughter hovers nearby, taking close-ups at each end.

"You could give lessons to the whores in hell!" Ed praises Sandy as she washes and rinses his dick in her mouth, then dries it by rubbing it over her face.

"It comes easy when fucking a stud like you!" she replies, looking up at him with anxious eyes to see if he appreciates her corrupted wit. His coarse laughter signals that he's obviously pleased, though it comes with a glob of mucus that he coughs onto her head. But instead of cringing, she eagerly finger-combs it into her hair as if it were expensive mousse found only in the best salons. And to further expose her high regard for him by way of her own degradation, she swears she could fuck him--and his daughter and his dog--day and night for a year and never get enough, and the fond eyes she turns up to him show that she means every word.

"In that case, the fucking bitch should move in with us!" Vicki says to her dad "She'd get plenty of action around here--and not just from the fucking dogs!"

"The neighbors would get off their asses with her around," he has to agree, speaking about Sandy in the third person like Vicki though she was as close to him as his scrotum. "And if she's got any fucking eggs left, they'd get fertilized in a hurry! But how would we know who the daddy was once the fucking bitch got knocked up?"

"We'd just check the markings!" his daughter replies. "Cuz she'd probably give birth to a whole fucking litter!"

"I want you to knock me up!" Sandy pleadingly begs Ed. "I want your fucking babies kicking inside my fucking belly so I can always feel your sweet fucking presence!"

"You're such a depraved whore," he accuses, "that you'd probably fuck your own kids!"

"I would if it pleased you!" she readily confesses, driven by her soul to arouse him every way, including pushing the perverted envelope when authoring images. "I'd suck off all the boys and eat all the girls like a good mommy " she promises. "Then I'd let them watch me pleasure your dogs two at a time. After all, we'd want our kids to learn about good, clean sex at home and not have them pick up bad habits in the street!"

Her speech is as obscene as it gets, designed to send him soaring on the wings of arousal. But as king of his castle, Ed feels he must put his foot down--though it's not exactly his foot that silences the foul commoner. Sandy masters the gag reflex, however, and the highborn censure shoots straight into her peasant's belly. And now the royal hound rebukes her likewise, firing his reproach from the other end. But though intended as discipline, the redhead delights in such creamy condemnation, and Ed throws up his hands, not knowing what else to do.

Fortunately, he has the right kind of neighbors to help him out, and the leading members of the community now enter the trailer to enforce the park's strict ethical standards. Like modern-day Puritans, but with a trashy twist, they quickly make their presence felt, the half dozen deacons openly palming their dicks, but the saintly women accompanying them exhibiting more shyness, rubbing their bulges through their skin-tight leggings while watching the redhead put out for Duke in a manner that shames them all. And not to be overlooked are the sporting dogs in the area who, smelling something fishy, arrive toting their poles.

Like a producer at a film festival, Vicki invites the crowd of critics to sample her newest discovery, and most of the males surround the redhead to review her holes and offer their critiques, the rest pairing up with anyone but their wives. The women, however, take a more personal approach, sitting on Sandy's face till their trailer park pussies are pleasured and sanitized. But a coarse blonde boasting big, drooping tits-- and the ass and abdomen to match--wants something special. And since a razor has never been under her arms or trimmed her lush, golden bush, it's easy to see why Vicki calls her "Mom."

"So this is the fucking bitch you replaced me with, huh?" Carol says to Ed, sneering down at the redhead digging cum from her butt and licking her fingers clean. "So where'd you find her? Rolling in the gutter near some brewery and sucking on used condoms?"

"Nope," Ed replies. "But that's where I'll look for her next time."

"Well," Carol says, "I've got a billion sperm raising hell in my ass like a busload of frat boys, and one bitch here seems the perfect house mother to tongue them out!"

There's hardly a mad rush to follow Carol to the sofa upon which she kneels to expose her oozing crack. But Sandy is drawn to the vulgar sight like a sexual magnet, and she lays a wreath of oral caresses all over Carol's cheeks, bypassing the scary anus but only to tease it. Each kiss she bestows is genuine and loving, because her mind sees the unsavory ass as delectable and mouth-watering. Now working her lips toward the alluring center, she pleases herself--and everyone watching--by sucking on the spermy rim as if it were dripping honey.

"That feels real nice, bitch," the blonde says, undulating her ass to increase the outward flow. "But if you don't quit stalling and start tonguing, I'm gonna rip off your fucking nipples and feed them to the dogs!"

Like hand-written words in a Valentine, the threat earns Sandy's immediate love, and as Ed had become a king to her, his ex becomes a queen. So her servile tongue worms into the honey pot as far as possible, though to humble the whore, the blonde cruelly orders her to go deeper, squeezing her sphincter like a vise-clamp as if trying to yank her tongue out by its roots.

"Now ream it!" comes the queenly command, and this one is do-able, for Sandy is a natural ass-kisser. Like a good toilet maid, she scrapes the jam off the walls with her toilet brush tongue and flushes the yummy gunk down her throat.

Flash bulbs pop everywhere, and a video-cam hums as Duke mounts the leading lady to play the ham. After he comes with an emotional bark as if vying for an Oscar, Carols' sister plays a supporting role in the adult drama, evenly distributing his sperm in the freshly fucked pussy. Tall, lean, and sweetly mean, Linda is the only person there with a two jobs, teaching chemistry in a Catholic school for wayward girls and running her own meth-lab. And though she fists Sandy casually as if looking for her car keys, the sensations she produces make the redhead go over the top.

Now showing why she's the star, Sandy turns her front to the cameras to better expose her breasts--and Linda's wrist--then gets under her queen like a mechanic to give her an oil change and a lube job, using the tools that nature gave her to drain her fluids and grease her holes. Screaming about the service gets Vicki's mom a free vacuuming, and she bursts into orgasm as her clit is noisily sucked.

Though blondes have more fun, they're also more generous, and Queen Carol orders her slut-maid to kneel on the floor. Thinking she's about to be rewarded for her good work, Sandy eagerly complies, humbly bending forward as she's seen it done on TV. But the blonde makes her tilt her head back and open her mouth instead, and a golden stream of royal brew splashes onto her tongue. Receiving more than she had hoped for, tears well in the redhead's eyes as she gargles her prize like Listerine and gulps it down like wine.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers