Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

"You ass-licking, piss-drinking tramp!" Carol says in disgust, dragging Sandy outside by her hair and inviting all to join them. The trailer park now seems like a nudist camp as all the tenants are seen walking around naked in broad daylight, but it becomes more than that when they surround a redhead lying in the dirt and begin pissing on her.

The sight of all the spewing cocks and pussies looming over her so excites Sandy that she begins frantically rubbing her clit, spewing out her own stream of vulgarity to heighten her arousal, and her back-to-nature masturbation pays off handsomely with a gut-wrenching orgasm that makes her writhe like a severed worm--and yet she begs for more. Since everyone is now tapped, Carol grabs a dog who has followed them and positions him so Sandy can drink straight from his spigot, and when her mouth swims with rich, canine ale, she erupts like Vesuvius a second time.

Everyone needs a break, but not as much as the redhead does a bath, so Carol makes her run through the bushes and then lie down in the road. Though the dust she rolls in like a giddy dog removes much of the piss and cum, it leaves her looking like some jungle bitch rejected by her tribe. A good old boy washing his truck nearby offers his soap pail and hose, but Carol only accepts the bucket, dumping the dirty water over Sandy's head. Now having been washed and rinsed, only buffing remains, and the blonde does a nice job on Sandy's hood ornaments, making her D-cups tingle and glow and earning her eternal gratitude. The old man, suffering with a boner, is thankful as well after the redhead orally reduces the swelling. Then Carol rides Sandy like a pony back to the trailer, whacking her ass with a stick to hurry her along.

The crowd inside is passing around beer, joints, and the dirty pictures when the pair return, and all are straining their brains for the first time in their lives to come up with new tricks for the college whore to perform. Though the trailer stinks like a dump but is more messy, Carol begs her ex to let her move back home, willing to be disgusted on a full-time basis as long as Sandy is thrown into the bargain. The redhead also pleads Carol's case, looking up at her master as if she were man's best friend-- and woman's too--while deeply inhaling the acrid, smoke-filled air and letting Linda pour a beer down her throat.

Ed says he'll consider it, and since he thinks with his dick, Sandy gives him big ideas and something to chew on. But after he comes in her pumping pussy while sucking on her tits, he tells her to leave him alone until feeling returns to his cock. Now free to serve her mistress, Sandy kneels beside Carol like a faithful dog, praising her legs for their great beauty and degrading her own. In her day, the blonde drew a whistle or two when wearing a mini-skirt, and though her ankles are thinner than Sandy's and her calves are better curved, the varicose veins and cellulite on her thighs say she'll never star in a pantyhose commercial. Moreover, like her daughter, she hates to shave. But Sandy sees her as an angel, kissing her hairy legs as if sampling a little bit of heaven.

The blonde enjoys being fawned over, for unlike the rest of her, her ego is as firm as ever. But so is her determination to break the bitch and glut her insatiable craving. So she lies down next to the redhead in the middle of the floor and, one by one, starts jacking off the dogs into her mouth. Remarkably, both women are able to keep up with the pack, Sandy downing every drop, and Carol repeatedly coming on her face, this wicked rotation going on for nearly two hours. And since the blonde's juices rival Niagara Falls, and the dogs are milked a second and third time, Sandy's belly soon bulges as if she were pregnant. But she's still going strong.

Touched by the redhead's stamina and devotion, Carol experiences a wave of affection wash over her nasty heart. Unable to hold back her feelings, she gathers Sandy into her arms and kisses her passionately as if about to propose. "God! How I love you, you sweet, fucking whore-bitch!" she gushes. "Your mouth was made for my pussy and asshole, and you make me hotter than a Paris rat!" Her loving words are followed by more drooling kisses, and staring deeply into the redhead's eyes, Carol searches for the words that will dispel any doubts.

"I really do love you, you filthy, dog-sucking bitch!" she swears, reaching the height of romantic prose. "You're the cheapest slut that I've ever met, and of all the sleazy whores in this fucking world, none are lower than you! Please tell me, my darling ass-suck, my sweet fuck-face, that you love me more than life, that you crave my piss and cum, and that there's nothing you wouldn't do for me!"

In answer to this most welcome outpouring of love, Sandy slides down Carol's body to kiss and suck her feet, moving up to her hairy calves, then on to her meaty hips and thighs. The stretch marks on her abdomen garner several special sucks, and her buttery tits are piously mouthed as if they hung above an altar. Sandy's worship culminates with a visit to the twin temples of her blonde goddess, and on her belly, like a worm, she takes communion, devouring the sexual body and blood of the divine woman.

Her true self having fully emerged as her conscience had promised, she humbly turns her slick face up to her beaming mistress, knowing that mere words can't express her unspeakable joy but driven by her soul to pay verbal homage. "Yes, sweetest darling!" she begins. "I love you so very fucking much! For the first time in my fucking life I know what love truly is, for thanks to you, I know who I truly fucking am! And yes, my sweet, I truly crave your fucking piss and cum! In fact, I'd kill for your fucking juices cuz I love them more than life itself! I only hope and pray that, one day, you'll learn to love me enough to let me eat your fucking shit, because everything that comes out of you is so motherfucking sweet!"

Ready to trade vows with her on the spot, Carol removes the ring from Wallmart that Ed gave her and places it on the third finger of Sandy's left hand. Bursting with tears, the redhead nearly orgasms, and the blonde herself grows dizzy trying to remember if this is the ninth or tenth time that she's got hitched. But since she takes marriage seriously, she's forced to test her lover's commitment, slapping Sandy's face several times and yanking out a tuft of her pussy hair. Responding as Carol had hoped, her new bride only returns a doting smile, cupping her titties in her hands for them to be disciplined too.

Seeing that it turns her on, Carol gives her a good ass-kicking, whacking her around like a sadistic guard in a women's prison. Rough play is something that she and her sister have long enjoyed, and the blonde is elated to discover that Sandy also enjoys it, absorbing the blows like a masochist and growing wet at the sight of her love bruises. Vicki is now sent outside to bring in the clothesline, and when she returns, Carol knots one end of the rope around Sandy's neck as if to hang her. Her slave-bride is willing to die for her, but that's not what the blonde has in mind.

Corralling two new dogs--both bigger than Duke and just arrived-- Carol positions them over Sandy so she can suck one of their grotesque cocks while fucking the other. Then running the long rope several times around the beasts, she tightly secures their dicks in her holes. The fresh dogs promise to provide the bitch with numerous loads of sperm, and with the cameras clicking like a Geiger counter and a camcorder burning up tape, the strange honeymoon begins.

The sounds of bestial sex are thrilling in themselves, but the sight of the woman lashed to her four-legged lovers is incredibly stirring, especially since she considers it to be great sex and one of her wedding presents. And after Carol's stand-in sperm donors are exhausted and drained, Linda gives Sandy--and the film makers--another nice present when she slides Ed's old softball bat into her slushy pussy. Now sitting on the sofa's edge, the redhead goes into reverse labor, leaning back and arching her cunt to help the big boy in. It's her greatest challenge by far, and her gasping moans are given additional force by the many clothespins adorning her belly and thighs and the jumper cables affixed to her nipples. But Carol is close by her side, pissing on her tits to ensure a good battery connection and offering jolting words of encouragement. With her help, Sandy takes in the bat to the trademark, grinding her hips as if giving a lap-dance to herself.

The wedding celebration goes on all night as Sandy opens her "presents" and tries them out, one woman giving her a live eel to be used as a douche aid, and another, a large snake useful in many ways. The men are more into insects, including huge cockroaches and spiders, and the redhead acquires a regular menagerie of intimate pets. But there are fun gifts also, like condoms bulging with body fluids, and games are played involving hot wax and triple penetrations.

Now a peeping-Tom might think Sandy was being cruelly exploited and forced to run the entire gamut of S&M and B&D. But to those in the know, it's the other way around, for she's using the others to sink herself into the lowest depths in order to reach the highest peaks of depraved bliss. That's why she engages in perversions too filthy to imagine, holding back nothing and taking herself and everyone else to the limit--and beyond.

And it matters not that hundreds of pictures are taken, or that two dozen specialty movies are made--all to be sold on the porn market, keeping the trailer park gang rolling in grass and beer for months to come--for those are crass business details lying outside the realm of personal discovery.

When Sandy wakes up the next day, her head is buzzing, and she feels the sun blistering her legs. But all she sees is darkness, for Carol has stuffed her face first into the garbage can. A horde of flies are using her inverted pussy as an incubator for their eggs, and an army of ants marches over the terrain of her scummy, naked body, setting up camp in the forest of her matted pubic hair and using her gaping, cum-filled anus as a mess hall. Itching something terribly but Unable to scratch herself, she struggles to get free by waving her legs in a scissors motion, but the pathetic action only angers the insects and incites them to bite.

Wearing only a yawn, Carol now comes out of the trailer to take a piss since Ed's toilet is broken. Walking over to the can as if she did so every morning, she sighs and begins draining her bladder onto the redhead's ass, producing a seemingly endless stream that threatens to drown the upside- down woman but which also drives off the bugs in the process. Now playing an adult version of "kick the can," she bangs her foot on the metal sides as if to awaken the human garbage within, finally knocking the aluminum barrel over and dragging Sandy out by her ankles.

As if simultaneously serving her slave breakfast and giving her a bath, Carol hoists the canister in her big arms and pours the collected piss over the redhead's wretched body, saving the choice dregs for her parched lips. Then joining her slut-slave on the ground, she gives her a long, good-morning kiss, grinding her bush into Sandy's to animate both. Soon aroused and ready for love, Carol spins around to sixty-nine with her, and after a few lusty minutes spent roiling the dust, both release coarse orgasmic moans. Tiredly hauling themselves to their feet, they share a long, lazy kiss in the sun, Carol slow-milking Sandy's breasts with the redhead stroking her ass.

"After a few weeks with me," Carol says, "your fucking tits will sag as much as mine!"

"I hope so," Sandy replies, "for I want to be exactly like you! I'm even going to dye my fucking hair blonde!"

Carol locks lips with her again but breaks the kiss to cough up some morning crud. Before she can expel the phlegm, however, Sandy pulls her face back, encouraging her to finish the embrace and release the gunk into her mouth. Carol does so and rewards her lover's act by fingering the redhead's pussy until she shudders. Sandy clings to the big blonde to keep from falling while coming, then drops to her knees to eagerly return the sweet service. Grabbing two fistfuls of red hair, Carol closes her eyes and slowly grinds her pubes into Sandy's face, then turns around to do the same with her butt. The sweet sounds made by the women suggest that doing oral-anal in the blistering Texas sun is sheer heaven.

But the good life can't go on forever. One of them has a class to attend, and the other has pictures and movies to sell, and after a final breast-squashing hug and kiss, they reluctantly part--the saddest going hunting for her dress and bra.

By the time Sandy crawls into the old Plymouth, it's hotter than a furnace. Ed and Duke wave good-bye with their dicks from the porch, the latter reminding Vicki to drive safely. As they head for town, the redhead sits close to the hairy driver, licking her salty armpit to conserve fluids while rubbing the wetspot on her white leggings. Vicki tugs them down in order to get some moving head, and the old Plymouth hits a hundred as the lesbian orgasms with stiff legs.

Sandy's better half now struggles to assert itself, but her inner voice is intent on keeping her supremely sluttish. By the time they reach the university, a war has broken out in Sandy's brain, and her head throbs with pain and confusion. As if allied with her conscience, Vicki parks on the main drag and prolongs the struggle by pulling up Sandy's dress to finger her off and purposely make her late for class.

The intense heat has driven most of the pedestrians off the burning sidewalk, but a shaggy street person notices the hot action in the Plymouth and stumbles up to the curb to watch. His eyes bulge with desire--as does his pants--as he watches the young girl play with the older woman's pussy, and he pulls out his excited dick and begins masturbating. Vicki pushes Sandy near the passenger's window so the vagrant can rub his cock over her face, adding to the show by pulling the redhead's big titties out of her dress and milking the nipples roughly.

Sandy's trailer park persona temporarily gains the upper hand, and she throws her feet up on the dash and spreads her thighs wide, pumping her aroused snatch up and down like a hungry whore and turning her face to the window so the bum can reach her mouth. Her tongue washes over the leaking head of his dick, then her lips pull in all eight greasy inches and massage the swollen shaft with deep sucks.

Her groans match his, and like coordinated lovers, they come at the same time. His runny cum bubbles from her lips and forms white icicles on her chin before frosting the surface of her flushed tits. Sandy's own juice spits from her spasming pussy and splatters Vicki's hand. The cock stays in her mouth and the fingers in her pussy until both lovers are limp and sighing, then the bum staggers off, and Vicki pushes Sandy out of the car.

Slumping onto a nearby bench, the redhead sees the familiar toothy grin in the rearview mirror as the girl rumbles off. Now alone and with her evil conscience finally under wraps, Sandy finds herself sweating in the sun and waiting for the bus...

Carmen cursed herself for not having sat on a towel, for her chair was soaked, and a large puddle had formed on the floor. But this one had been the best of all, and while blotting up the mess with facial tissue, she dreamed of the day when she and her favorite student would come together in the flesh and not only in fantasy.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers