Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

Michelle's thrusts from behind force Sandy to move, and Jill applauds her daughter's skill as a dance instructor. "Keep it up, baby! Her ice is definitely melting! Shit, you look so fucking hot together I just have to get it on film!" Jill grabs her camcorder and crouches before the naked women to take some up-angled shots. But though she gets several close-ups of the redhead's tits, it's Sandy's pussy that captures her camera's eye. "I simply adore her furry beaver!" Jill gushes to her daughter. "If this bitch lived with us, I'd fuck her twenty-four, seven! Now spread her cunt-lips wide so I can get a nice shot of her pink meat!"

Eager to comply, Michelle grasps Sandy's labia and pulls them open like an accordion. Jill films so close that she smears the lens, then switches places with her daughter so she can 'dance' with the redhead, too. Though her body is no longer hard and lean, Jill's figure is still balanced, and as a former stripper, she knows how to move. In fact, her hip sways alone create heat waves that raise the temperature in the room. But her best assets are her sexy legs which look luscious in black hose, and she leaves her heels and stockings on after peeling off all else.

"You look totally nasty together!" Michelle says to her mother, filming the women from strange angles. "Your tits and pussies are so much alike that you could pass for sisters! I bet that feeling up Sandy is like feeling up yourself!"

"It is!" Jill lustily admits, keeping her naughty hands busy as befits a good waitress. "But I wish she'd come out of her shell and show me some sugar as well."

"Try licking her pussy!" Michelle suggests. "You're fucking good at it, and I'm sure it'll sweeten her attitude!"

Jill drops to her knees and brashly dives into the red-haired cunt, parting the shaggy lips with her tongue and vigorously sucking the swelling clit. Sandy responds as would any woman suffering the combined effects of sex, alcohol, and a nervous breakdown. She stammers out the imperatives, "Please!" and "Don't!" and "Stop!" But Jill strings them together like a strand of pearls and only increases her oral efforts.

Only now does Sandy's inner voice intrude to straighten her crooked conscience. "I was hoping you wouldn't need me," it chides, "for you should know your true self by now. You've made some progress, I'll admit, but you've still a long way to go. Now these women are literally bending over backwards for you and deserve a lot more than you're giving them. So let me remind you once more that you're a fucking whore, and that nothing's too dirty for you!"

Sandy foolishly tries to resist but is punished by a sharp pain in her gut, and when she shivers and grimaces in anguish, Michelle and Jill see it as sexual delight. "Want another jolt?" her conscious mocks. "Or are you going to surrender to your nature and accept your fate?" Another sharp pang makes Sandy fiercely nod in submission, making her companions believe that she's begging for more.

"Good girl!" her secret self says. "But it's really 'bad girl' isn't it? For being good gives you pain, but being bad brings joy. And you're going to be deliriously happy with these women, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she moans, giving in to her dark side. Magically, her rigidity and confusion are replaced with motion and design, and the eyes she casts down on Jill are filled with near criminal desire. "I love the way you suck me!" she says, drooling spit onto her tits. "Your sweet lips feel like fire, and your tongue is like a molten dick!" Then looking directly into the camera, she makes a heart-felt confession to Michelle. "You were right. I do want to lick your gorgeous pussy, and I dream about it constantly it class! And I wanted to jack off in your car because you made me so fucking horny!" Motioning for her classmate to draw near, Sandy treats the camera's lens to a long wet kiss, one that threatens to short out the battery and nearly brings the blonde to orgasm.

"I told you dancing would do the trick!" Michelle brags to her mother. "If she gets any looser, you'll have to shampoo the carpet! Now it's time for her to get it on with my dildo!"

"She's going to party with my vibrator, too!" Jill promises, leading Sandy to the sofa where they share an embrace that rocks their corrupted souls. Then lying back, the redhead spreads her legs and lets Michelle use her gash to lube the pink monster.

"Don't hold anything back!" Sandy says. "I want every sweet inch of that beautiful cock rammed up my fucking cunt! And I want that vibrator totally buried in my ass! I want both of you beautiful bitches to make me groan like a fucking porn star!"

"She sure wants a lot for a shy bitch!" Jill says to her daughter, worming her vibrator into the hungry anus while Michelle feeds the starving pussy. "Let's see who can lose her toy first!"

"You're on!" the blonde says, working her dildo like a chimney sweep to make up for her doubled distance. But though Sandy assists by pumping her cunt and urging her classmate on, Jill wins the contest hands down. Not a hint of her vibrator can be seen in Sandy's butt, though its presence is well reflected in her eyes.

"God! That feels so fucking good!" Sandy groans. "My ass hasn't felt this great since I fucked a pack of hounds at a trailer park orgy!"

"Bad girl!" Jill says. "So you lied when you said you never did doggies! I've a good mind to spank you for being so deceitful!"

"Please do it!" Sandy pleads. "But let me get on my hands and knees like a good bitch, and then Michelle can fuck my pussy like a Great Dane!"

Once Sandy assumes the doggy position, Michelle finds the going easier, but seventeen inches is a lot of dick for even a closet whore. And though being spanked by a voluptuous, bisexual waitress helps, Sandy has to struggle to fulfill her sworn desire. Luckily, the dildo is pliable and doubles up in her cunt. But it's the devil's work getting it in, and she's shedding sheets of sweat when the last inch disappears.

"What a tramp!" Michelle exults. "You're the first bitch I've brought home who could take it all! I bet you grew up on some farm and pleasured the horses every day!"

"I had to get in line," Sandy painfully confesses, "because my mom and sister rode them first! But they always saved the cum for me, though I had to lick it out of their asses!"

"I can see that spanking wasn't enough!" Jill says in mock disgust. "So now you have to lick my ass! Just pretend it's your mom's, and you might even get homesick!"

"Sounds yummy to me!" Sandy replies. "But I should warn you that my mom still limps from our last encounter!"

Electrified by the upcoming battle, Michelle grabs the camera as her mother launches a rear assault on Sandy's face. But the tongue awaiting her is combat-tested, and Jill shivers in response to the counterattack. More wary now, the waitress bobs her big butt in teasing circles like a wrestler taunting an opponent. But the redhead strikes like a cobra, darting out her tongue as if seeking a quick kill. The advantage goes this way and that as both women strive for supremacy. But the war is won in the trenches when a stream of juice rockets out of Jill's smoking muzzle and scores a direct hit on the enemy.

"The bitch made me spurt!" Jill cries to her daughter. "Did you see it fly out of my fucking pussy? Shit! I've never done that before! I hope you got it on film!"

"I caught every sweet drop!" Michelle says, wiping her camera clean. "I knew you'd learn to spurt once you found the right partner. And judging by the way Sandy worships your holes, I'd say she's right for the job!"

"She's fucking perfect!" Jill gasps, retreating from her fierce opponent to recover from battle fatigue. "It's like she was made for it!"

"I was!" Sandy confesses, throwing her legs over the back of the sofa. "And I was also made for deep, relentless fucking, so get off your beautiful ass and get busy!"

The doubled-up dildo in her cunt has found release, and the end sticking out makes her look like a hung hermaphrodite. Jill grabs the free end and begins working it up and down like a butter churn, and Sandy dares her leering daughter to take a ride on her face.

"I can break any bitch!" Michelle brags, straddling her classmate like a bronco buster and grasping her nipples for reins. But once she settles into the saddle of Sandy's mouth, she's nearly thrown off before they're even out of the chute.

"Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Jill urges her daughter, making Sandy buck by roughly spearing her cunt.

Thrusting her hips and holding one hand held over her head, Michelle tries to show off but is quickly thrown. But the blonde has true grit and gets back in the saddle, this time holding on with both hands and not underrating her mount. "Fuck her! Fuck her!" she cries out to Jill who zealously responds, and together they work the wild red mare until she foams at the mouth and shudders in submission. Michelle's hips now move in harmony with her horse, and after making Sandy trot, she spurs her on for a fast gallop.

"Watch this!" the blonde says to her mother, rising off her saddle like a winning jockey and releasing a stream of juice from her cunt.

"That's the way to water your horse down!" Jill approves, watching the cum splash into Sandy's mouth. "But this fucking mare needs her vitamins, too!" the waitress adds, pulling the vibrator out Sandy's ass and shoving it down her throat. "Clean it, bitch!" Jill orders. "I want you to suck it so hard that the plastic melts!"

Sandy breaks blood vessels in her cheeks trying to please her trainer, and the vibrator is returned spic and span to her burning anus. The pink monster doubles-up again--but this time in two pussies--for Jill straddles Sandy and slides down the dildo until their bushes mesh like Velcro. The voluptuous women then bump and grind like whores from hell, making Michelle finger herself and wish she were more sinful and twenty years older.

"Fuck me harder!" Sandy begs, wrapping her legs around the waitress and squeezing her like an erotic sponge, causing bubbles of hot drool to collect in the corners of Jill's mouth.

"God! You're wonderful!" Jill cries as Sandy sucks her leaking lips, making her come equally from both cock and kiss. Spasming hard, her sharp groans are blunted by Sandy's tongue, and after the prolonged pleasure-pain subsides, the waitress rolls off her incredible lover and pants like an exhausted dog. But Sandy has no intention of letting the bitch rest, turning her hands and mouth loose on Jill's big breasts and working them like a lethal milkmaid.

"Christ!" Jill moans to her daughter. "She's going to suck my fucking tits off!"

"You love it, so quit bitching!" Michelle says, filming the action. "She's everything you ever wanted! Shit, you could probably piss in her fucking mouth, and she'd only love you more! Now spread your legs so I can see her play with your squishy cunt!"

Sandy has worked one hand down Jill's belly to torment her pussy, and the waitress throws open her lovely legs to aid both lover and daughter. Two of Sandy's fingers quickly disappear. Then three...then four. Soon, all that can be seen is the redhead's wristwatch.

"FUCK!" Jill shouts as Sandy masturbates her uterus, making her writhe and thrash like a carp in nylons. The sensations in her gut are beyond description, and she humps her lover's hand until she spurts a second time. Though blinded by love juice, Sandy keeps up the intimate massage until Jill nearly passes out, then mercifully slows her rhythm and softly kisses the twitching, plum-sized clit.

Breathing like a beached whale with a harpoon up her ass, Jill sighs, dies, and goes to heaven wearing a blissful smile. But her love of earthly pleasures brings her back from the grave, and she crawls on top of Sandy to give her kisses straight from the pit.

"You beautiful, perverted ass-suck!" she praises, working her hand into her lover's hole to return the favor. "Where have you been all my fucking life?"

"Training with lewd bar sluts and hot trailer park whores!" Sandy gasps. "Until I was finally ready to service you right!"

Her years as a waitress have given Jill quick fingers and strong wrists, and she works the red pussy as if she were clearing off a table and snatching up a tip. Her free hand makes a fist which she slowly grinds into Sandy's abdomen, and her lips and teeth lock onto the woman's clit like a x-rated vise clamp. The triple-header is enough to bring a buffalo to its knees, but Sandy's spastic legs keep pumping in the air while she bellows out for more.

"Fist her to the elbow!" Michelle dares her mom. "Pretend she's knocked up and give her a back alley abortion!"

Happy to go the extra mile to please her daughter, Jill works her way in until her forearm is buried. But the journey is hard labor for her lover who moans and groans as if birthing quintuplets. "Just a bit more!" Jill urges the redhead. "We're almost there, so suck it up, bitch!"

Like the guest of honor at an Aztec sacrifice, Sandy surrenders her depths for the final plunge. At the moment of truth, she rolls her eyes and contorts her face into an unworldly mask. But the savage shouts that ring out from her depths are all victorious, and Michelle films the bizarre feat as her oversexed classmate sobs with joy. Then slowly--reluctantly-- Jill withdraws her glistening arm until her creamy fingers finally emerge to massage two sweaty, heaving tits.

"I love you!" Jill says, now lying on top of Sandy and offering her a long string of drool.

"I love you, too!" the redhead responds, devouring the oral treat.

They kiss...and kiss...and kiss some more.

And Michelle rubs her clit like a gypsy whore.

"Look at the slut I've raised!" Jill sighs as her daughter stands over the older women, drenching them with a huge gush of joy juice.

"I'd say you did a wonderful job!" Sandy says, licking it off the waitress' face and tits before thoroughly cleaning her daughter.

Now sprawling on the floor, the trio entwine arms and legs until they form a virtual pile of female parts. Lips kiss, hands fondle, nipples harden, and pussies ooze, and before long a circle suck begins that rivals the sounds at a dairy farm.

"You're an insatiable fiend!" Jill tells Sandy after coming hard on her mouth twice more. "No one's ever pleasured my ass like that before! So let me pay you back, honey! Whatever you want, just name it!"

"I know what she'd like!" Michelle says, teasing the hair on Sandy's pussy. "She'd love to be taken outside and fucked hard in the backyard! Believe me, bitches like her love to put out in public!"

"Would you like that?" Jill asks, teasing Sandy's nipples. "My neighbors would love to see you naked and gasping! Shit, they'd probably jump the fence and gang-bang you till midnight!"

"Mmmm! That certainly gets my cunt quivering," Sandy says, teasing a pair of fat clits. "But what I'd really like is for you and Michelle to discipline me for being such a fucking slut."

Jill and her daughter trade lascivious smiles, for both possess dark streaks that run for miles in their corrupted characters.

"And what would you suggest?" Jill slyly asks, tugging harder on the redhead's nipples.

"For starters, a lot more of that!" Sandy replies, experiencing a wave of pleasure from her agreeable conscience. "You could pretend I'm a new waitress at your cafe--and you catch me stealing your tips and going down on your girlfriend."

"That would piss me off, all right!" Jill says. "I'd drag you into the bathroom and flush your fucking head down the toilet!"

"Is that all?" Sandy coyly protests. "But I deserve a lot more punishment than that!"

"I'd be giving you a good ass-kicking at the same time!" Jill hastily adds, already picturing the delicious deed in her wicked mind. "And the other waitresses would help, of course! We'd strip you naked and punish you right on the fucking counter and make you suck off every guy in the place!"

"So you're going to reward me!" Sandy says, smacking her lips in anticipation. "In that case, maybe I should have Michelle and some of her deviant friends do a number on me instead!"

"She's begging for abuse!" the capable blonde says to her mother. "Let's tie her up and make her groan like a fucking pig!"

"If she wants it rough," Jill says, furrowing her brow, "then rough is what she'll get! Okay, we'll need the clothesline from outside--and the clothespins! Then we'll attach a hook in the bathroom ceiling and hang her by her fucking ankles! And we won't let her down till she laps up all the toilet water!"

"After we piss in it!" Michelle adds.

"Still rewarding me," Sandy says with a yawn.

"We'll see about that!" Jill threatens, slapping the redhead several times while ordering Michelle to spank her ass.

"You're definitely getting my attention!" Sandy says, cringing from the brisk blows--but also absorbing them like sunshine. "But I hope you aren't too prissy to drag me outside by my tits and make me entertain your neighbors by servicing their dogs!"

Looking as if they just won the sexual lottery, mother and daughter drag Sandy outside in exactly the manner prescribed. The neighbors are drinking beer, smoking weed, and watching their pets copulate, but all scramble over the fence when they see what's going down in Jill's backyard. Several run to get their cameras as the redhead is properly positioned for her hairy admirers.

"This is perfect!" Sandy said.

"Huh?"

"You can drop me here if you like," the redhead repeated, looking at Carmen with deep concern since her teacher seemed so out of it.

Carmen didn't like it, for she was hot and bothered and wanted her fantasy to continue. But she pulled over anyway and watched her favorite student depart her car.

"Thanks," Sandy said. "See you tomorrow."

Carmen nodded and took off in a flash, nearly running over a kid at the corner and swerving just in time to avoid a bus. But she proved it was possible to masturbate while driving--and live to tell about it. Satisfied for the moment, the professor slowly headed for home.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers
12