Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

Eighty voices loudly cry out, "Yes! Yes! Punish the bitch!"

"You heard them, girls! It's time for some discipline!"

Hands and feet instantly fly, delivering slaps and kicks to Sandy's face, tits, and ass. Several of the dancers spit on her, and all take an evil turn at twisting her nipples. The blows sting and redden her flesh, but Sandy exults in the public punishment and begs, on her knees, for more.

"That's enough, girls," Gloria says. "We don't want to kill the whore--at least not yet! How about it, folks? Think she's had enough?"

Two women in the crowd want Sandy to suffer more, and Gloria invites them onto the stage to dish it out themselves. The ladies, both in their forties, grasp the big spigots on Sandy's jugs and tug on them fiercely. Some fluid oozes out the nipples, and Gloria urges the naughty ladies on.

"Oh, yeah!" she says. "We're getting milk here! It appears my girls need more practice! Put her on all fours and drain her like a cow!"

Sandy assumes the position herself, letting the ladies manipulate her swollen tits in a rough and vigorous manner. Her milk is collected in a beer cup, then poured into her thirsty mouth. But gulping it down with a sluttish flourish earns her several more slaps.

"Now Sandy isn't knocked up," Gloria assures the crowd. "At least not yet! So how do you think that milk got there? Well, it certainly didn't come from reading the fucking Bible! If you ask me, she activated her jugs by eating lots of female cum! And since we emptied her fucking bags, what say we fill them up again?"

The crowd is all for that, of course, and the dancers take turns rubbing their shaved cunts into Sandy's mouth. To keep the action going like a three-ring circus, some play with her pussy while others tie up her tits, making them bulge like melons and turn purple from the lack of circulation. Those in the crowd with cameras now flock to the stage to get juicy close-ups, and since some of the dancers can spurt, the amateur film makers get several money shots.

After all the girls have come, along with the two women from the audience, Gloria examines Sandy's titties to see if her theory is correct. "I think it'll take a lot more cum to get these babies pumping again," she says. "But I have an idea that might speed the process up. Care to hear what it is?"

Everyone does.

"Well, constant stimulation is the key, right? And the best way to do that is with a nice pair of rings! Sandy has never had her nipples pierced, and tits like hers deserve it! What do you think?"

"Pierce her! Pierce her!" shouts the crowd.

Toni now comes on stage to do her thing. Wearing nothing but a smile and her many body rings, she carries a long needle and two giant hoops and has Sandy kneel before her and cup her breasts. "This is only going to hurt a little," she lies to the redhead. "But if you're a good girl and don't resist, I'll let you tongue out my delicious ass!"

The offer is too good to be refused, and Sandy begs the brunette to proceed. After grasping the right nipple and stretching it taut, Toni slowly drives her needle through the thick-skinned base. Only a little blood appears, but the pain is enough to make Sandy grimace and break out in a fresh sweat.

"Tough it out, bitch!" the brunette says. "Just think about getting your sweet reward!" Once the hole has been made, Toni reams it out wide, delighting in the agony etched into Sandy's face. Finally, she inserts the bracelet-sized ring, and a series of naughty test tugs follows. Now with one tit done, Toni tackles the other. But the carny hits a snag on this one and has to apply some elbow grease to get the needle through. However, the stubborn nipple finally surrenders, and with joyous tears staining her face, Sandy is soon admiring her new jewelry.

"Now isn't that gorgeous!" Gloria says, tugging on the rings herself. "They give me so many nasty ideas! I mean, they're so big you could use them as stirrups! Do you think I should try them out?"

Since the crowd returns nothing but positive feedback, the blonde removes her dress to facilitate mounting her 'horse.' Her figure is full and sexy mature, but her legs are as lean as the strippers'. Years of dancing have kept them trim, and she still looks great in a black thong. Now sitting on the redhead's back, Gloria places her heels in the nipple hoops and yells, "Giddy up!"

Taking off as best she can, Sandy carries the blond around the stage, wincing from the heavy pressure bearing down on her breasts. Her tits are stretched so far that her stirrups grate against the floor. But the pain is soon forgotten when Gloria makes her gallop to claim her reward, and with the blonde spurring her on, Sandy starts slurping on Toni's ass.

The cameras come in close again, for anal/oral acts are quite rare. And when the men line up to take turns fucking Sandy from behind, more performers are seen on stage than remain in the audience.

"Do her deeply, boys!" Gloria says. "This slut can take all that you've got! And some of you come in Toni's ass so Sandy can lick it out!"

The men are all talented and take direction well. But the star is Toni's ex who drives his ten inches up Sandy's ass before some rube can slime her hole. Unfortunately, he also shows why Toni dumped him, for he busts his nut after a single thrust. But the other guys are still married and know how to take their time, and after a dozen loads are fired, runny sperm oozes from all of Sandy's holes. Much of it falls in puddles on the stage, but not a drop is wasted, for Gloria makes Sandy slurp it up while giving 'pony' rides to the wicked women in the crowd.

"Incredible, huh?" the blonde says to all as Sandy pleasures three cocks at once. "You can't teach a bitch to perform like this, or else I'd offer it nightly in my show! No, a whore this dirty is born to the job-- probably in a barn! Who wants to see how Sandy lost her virginity?"

A host of hands shoot up in the tent.

"All right, girls, bring out Sandy's first lover!"

The dancers lead a pony onto the stage, and everyone applauds with perverted anticipation. The animal is cute and sports a lovely mane, but it's his huge penis that thrills the naughty crowd. Nearly sixteen inches long, it makes Toni's ex seem small, and Sandy isn't the only woman who drools her appreciation.

"Okay, bitch!" Gloria says to her main attraction. "Let's see you play magician and make that beautiful cock vanish in your holes!"

Sandy, however, has a bit of flair and knows that 'please' follows 'tease.' Moreover, the scene requires a build up as every good performer knows. So instead of attacking the beast like a typical Texas whore, she strokes his mane and kisses him on the mouth, then offers her tits for a quick equine lick.

"I'm going to make you feel soooo good!" she promises the pony. "You'll never want a mare again after having me!" Rubbing her body all over his flanks, she kisses his hide repeatedly, employing her tongue most dusgustingly when she reaches his muscular ass. Only now does she kneel down to stroke his big cock in her loving hands, marveling at its thickness and its large, bulging veins.

"Shit!" Toni exclaims to Gloria. "Had I known this bitch was a fucking pro, I'd have asked for three quarters of the gate!"

"I would have given you all of it!" the wide-eyed blonde confesses.

Both watch in amazement as Sandy massages her tits with the pony's cock, rubbing it lovingly over every inch of her boobs while sliding her 'stirrups' up and down the shaft. Her overly aroused nipples, swollen fat with excitement, express their erotic sympathies by spitting out bubbles of froth. Delighted at finding herself flowing again, Sandy zealously milks her tits onto the quivering cock. Then she works the special lotion in with her tongue, beginning at the head and ending at the balls. Here she pauses to bestow a series of wet sucks on the hairy scrotal sac, as if trying to shortcut the long run that the cum must take. In the opinion of some, she apparently succeeds, for her lips grow white with sticky foam, and she licks them hungrily like a sperm-loving slut.

Now the head receives her closest attention, and she slowly sweeps her tongue around the curving tip. The crowd cries out for her to suck it, so she drops her chin to spread her jaws wide. Taking the cock in slowly, inch by inch, she pauses often to suck when it leaks a little juice. Soon it collides with her nervous throat, but she boldly presses on, tipping her head far back to make the passage easier.

Bit by bit the marvelous dick vanishes in her mouth. Then like a sword-swallower, she briefly claims it all, and none of the cock remains but the shaggy balls. This draws loud applause from the very impressed crowd, and Sandy deep-throats the pony several more times to show it's no fluke. Then she lies back and arches her cunt to align with her well-hung lover. It looks impossible, but the redhead has game, and after a few assertive thrusts, she's fucking him as deeply as any four-legged female.

"God!" she cries out while pumping her hips hotly. "He feels so fucking good! My pussy's going to explode! I want to take him home with me and chain him in my bedroom, so I can eat him for breakfast and fuck him for lunch! Ooooooh! Yessss!"

Like perfectly matched lovers, pony and whore come together. Though the cum spurting into Sandy's cunt can not be seen, the look of blissful agony on her face tells the crowd that it must be one hell of a load.

"Keep coming in me, big guy!" Sandy yells to the pony. "Please don't stop! Keep that sweet juice coming in buckets! Oooooh!"

The beast apparently grants her plea, for another terrific spasm wracks the redhead's body. Fiercely gripping the pony's flanks with her fleshy calves, she impales herself again and again on his wonderful dick. When fatigue overcomes her stomach muscles, she lies back, exhausted but still shuddering, drawing her knees close to her chest so the cock can completely drain into her deepest crevices. Several minutes pass before the dick slips out of her cunt. Sitting up, she cleans it with her lips, both for herself and the cameras, and without any prompts, she deep-throats her lover again to show her strong affection.

"That was fucking beautiful!" Gloria praises. "But if I were you, honey, I'd now demand a diamond!"

"I'd marry him in a second!" Sandy replies. "But I'll settle for more of his sweet cum! How about digging it out of my fucking hole and smearing it on my tongue?"

The blonde is not accustomed to taking orders, but this is one she's inclined to obey. As expected, the harvest is truly great, and every plunge of her hand nets her a big sticky glob. But feeding it to Sandy proves a dangerous job, for the redhead, in her eagerness, nearly bites off Gloria's hand.

"You filthy cum-sucking pig!" Gloria says, slapping Sandy into submission as if she were a rabid dog. "I ought to lock you in a cage with a fucking sow and exhibit you as a toilet!"

"Sounds good to me!" Sandy says with a grin. "That way I could bring home the bacon! And I could wash it down with a quart of your sweet piss!"

Of course, the crowd is gaga to see this as well, but the biggest pig on the fairgrounds has red hair and is already on stage. However, a golden shower was planned for the show anyway, and Gloria, standing like a man, empties her bladder into the redheaded urinal.

"Shit!" Toni says, adding her flow to Gloria's. "This is more fun than fucking a cheerleader with a waffle iron!"

"And how the fuck to you do that?" the blonde asks.

"You start with lots of oil!" Toni replies. "Then apply the whip!"

Sandy starts gagging, not on the piss but from laughter. For these carnival ladies are the funniest women she's ever met, especially when they wildly hose her down and douche her slimy holes with their steaming piss.

The comic relief over, it's time for Sandy to pleasure her lover again, and Gloria makes her suck the pony hard, then kneel to surrender her ass. The passage this time is more stormy, but with all hands on deck, the chore is properly done. The groans that fill the tent rival those of the haunted house, but the sound track here is real and the ride lasts much longer. After the pony comes in Sandy's butt, Gloria calls for an ATM. The redhead, tapping her knowledge of banks, responds by going from ass to mouth. Much of her lover's cum remains on his cock, and she licks it top to bottom while the cameras hum.

By now the audience is played out, and only a few remain to catch the dregs of the show. But Sandy is still going great guns, and she kneels before Gloria to kiss her feet and bare her soul.

"Make me a happy slut," she begs the blonde, "and keep me as your fucking slave! I'll go on stage for you every night! And you only have to pay me with cum!"

"I'll consider it," Gloria says, never one to jump headlong into any business transaction. "But you'll have to work your tail off--and your big lover's, as well! And the first time I hear you gripe, I'm gonna rip those rings right off your tits! Understand?"

"You'll have to service me, too!" Toni is quick to add.

"No whore can serve two mistresses," Sandy sadly replies. "But don't worry, Toni. You'll always be special to me, and I'm sure Gloria will let you play with me every day!" To show her devotion, she presses her lips against the brunette's anus and gives it a long wet kiss. Then to prove her loyalty to Gloria, she runs her tongue up the blonde's legs until her face is buried in the carny's ass. The sucking and licking sounds that follow are enough to make Toni climax.

"Now that ought to do it!"

"Huh?"

"You've been on that fucking horse for an hour!" the angry carny shouted. "You've had your fifty bucks worth, lady! Now get the fuck off!"

Carmen slid down from her slippery saddle and dashed away before the carnival jerk could notice the slime she had left behind. Her luck held out when she found that her car had not been towed, though a house burning to the ground nearby suggested that blocking the hydrant was probably not the best thing she could do. But coming to the carnival was, and she drove away smiling, thinking happy thoughts all the way home.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers
12