Carmen's Fascination with Jacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably three a. m. when Jacy fell asleep, but I was restless. We were sharing the same pillow, with head in the crook of her neck and shoulder I couldn't stop thinking about her clit and how big it had gotten momentarily, or did I imagine it?

~~~

After finishing my morning ritual I crawled back into bed, it was nearly eleven a. m., and Jacy was still asleep. She must have felt my eyes on her, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, and then mumbled sleepily, be back in a bit.

When I heard the shower go on I called room service, and ordered a vegetarian omelet for each of us to be delivered in an hour.

When Jacy emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and all fresh and clean, I threw back the covers and exposed my naked body. She got the message, and dropped her towel. As soon as she was back in bed I took the dominant role, I covered her upper body with my own, and then I began to kiss her face, starting with her forehead, then each eyelid, and all around her face until I made my way to her mouth. I did my own version of her kissing technique, focusing a bit more on sucking her tongue. I spent about half the amount of time exploring her mouth as she had done with mine, but that was partly because I wanted to get at her breasts. I moved my mouth directly from her mouth to her breasts, where I spent as much time as I had taken with her mouth. I cupped them in my hands and then kissed the nipples and the area around the nipples, before I sucked them and flicked her nipples with the tip of my tongue. I took my time and manipulated her breasts in a similar way that I had done to her lips and tongue.

I slid my hand down to her hairy mound and found that her clit was erect, it was huge, but still was a clit and her pussy lips were swollen and slightly parted. I then re-positioned myself so I would be in a comfortable position to finger-fuck her for a long time. I slid two fingers into her soft folds, then withdrew them and licked them clean, her pussy tasted fresh. I put them back into her and began to manipulate her clit with my thumb while massaging her g-spot with my fingers, and then I began to fuck her with an in and out motion. I heard her say more and I did it faster, but when she whispered more again, I realized she wanted more fingers, and so I added a third , moments later she said more again, I smiled and breathlessly said, you naughty girl. I then added a forth finger and to my surprise all four of my fingers sank into her very wet pussy to beyond my knuckles. Oh my god Jacy, how are you doing that, I asked while feeling the soft bumps and ridges on the walls of her vagina, she smiled at me and said more. My mouth open in amazement that she would still want more of my fingers, I asked her if she really wanted all of my fingers inside her, she grinned and bobbed her head yes. I gathered my four fingers and folded my thumb over my palm, I began to slowly work my fingers into her pussy, when I had gotten my fingers and the tip of my thumb in, I paused to look at her expression, she was in ecstasy, and her pleasure fueled my own. Now i was into it, so I began the slow in and out, but now with my entire hand gradually going further into her until I was in past my knuckles, only having to stop when I reached the knuckle of my thumb. Harder cooed Jacy, and I complied by pounding her pussy with half of my fist until she had a gusher of an orgasm.

Once she was sated I lay beside her. Wow I said, I would have never guessed you'd be into that. You never know she said with a naughty smile. Now it's your turn she said, as she positioned herself between my legs. No I said, not like that, I prefer it this way. I got up on my knees facing her, I spread my legs slightly, then told her to fuck me from underneath as I get more pleasure out of it when I'm fucked from that angle.

Jacy put one arm around my shoulder and moved slightly to one side so that it was comfortable for her, she slid two fingers into my juicy hole and began to rub my g-spot, when I interrupted her and said, just fuck me baby. Jacy smiled and squinted, looking as though she had been given a special treat. I'm gonna fuck you good she said. She began by going at lightning speed for a moment, then she slowed it down and went deep, followed by more lightning, she continued with that rhythm for a while, each time she would go deep I would rotate my hips and grind down on her fingers. Then she added a third finger and I felt full, I was in an almost constant state of moaning and my body was shaking. She paused and whispered into my ear, take one more finger for me baby. I breathlessly said, K. And then she did it, much to my surprise she got four fingers into me almost up to her knuckles. I had never had that done to me before, big thick cocks can be too much for me, but maybe four fingers is the size of a kinda big cock, anyways four fingers did it for me. I bucked my hips as I impaled myself onto her hand coating it with my juices.

We finished our session moments before room service knocked at our door, I answered the door with a towel in front of me, and said sit the tray on the table if you don't mind. I walked to my purse to get a tip for him, and also giving him a good look at my ass. I'm sure he could smell the scent of sex in the air by the way he was smiling.

~~~

I went through all the texts that had piled up on my phone, we had several invitations to drop by people's rooms in our hotel and in others nearby, there were also a couple of home addresses. I usually try to get to a half dozen of these parties over the course of these weekends, but with Jacy in tow I think I will try to go to enough of them to show-off all the outfits I packed. Speaking of un-Packing we'd better get to it babe, I said to Jacy.

~~~

We had a blast as at first we room hopped in our hotel, the booze was flowing everywhere we stopped and it seemed that at every Rapper's room we were met with a cloud of smoke from all of the weed being smoke, we by-passed those usually after we'd scream oh my god, followed by a belly laugh. Jacy loved seeing how the Quote, cool people party.

We changed our clothes before walking to another hotel to checkout more rooms.

Unfortunately the house parties wouldn't be until tonight, and I really needed to go to my employer's big bash. All of our top producers, writers, and directors would be there and perhaps even the big money people.

So we went back to our suite in time for me to do a light workout before Jacy would start fooling with my hair to try and design the perfect hairstyle for me.

~~~

We arrived at the big bash at nine thirty, fashionably early, Jacy was gorgeous in her turquoise gown and red hair, I had not been able to get a great piece of jewelry for her, so I allowed her to wear a personal piece of my own, and it's a nice piece of jewelry.

My white gown contrasted perfectly with my golden skin tone, and showed every curve I had worked so hard to tighten and tone these last few weeks, and the fact that I didn't have anything on underneath only accentuated my curves. The outrageous collection of diamonds on the necklace that my employer provided for me completed the look,

Jacy and I were photographed countless times as we walked from our car toward the hotel's ballroom. Later someone found us and had Jacy sign a release so that her dress could be posted on a magazine's website. Needless to say, my dress designer friend was thrilled. He owes me one now,

Three hours later we had shaken hands and kissed all the people I wanted to be seen by. We had fake air kissed countless people we were introduced to by someone I actually knew. And by midnight we were out of there in time to go change clothes again and hit a house party.

~~~

I chose to go to the Gin and Juice house party, because it was at a Rapper's home located in the hills that we could see from our hotel suite. The view of Brentwood down below, and of the Pacific Ocean was even more breathtaking from our hotel suite.

Jacy and I walked around hand in hand or arm in arm, I was asked several times if she was my new girlfriend. I answered yeah, for the weekend. She and I got a kick out of that. As it got later in the morning, or earlier whichever is appropriate we were exhausted, and so we turned down an offer to go with a group of people who were going to go do some pharmaceuticals and have group sex. All Jacy could manage when we received that invitation was a wide eyed WOW!

Soon afterwards we had one of the drivers hired by whoever had payed for the party to drive us back to our hotel.

We kiss each other and fell asleep; both of us snored loudly, according to each of us when we kidded each other about it the next morning.

~~~

We went for a walk on the beach on Saturday, it was too cold to go in the water not that we would have anyway, our hair is enough of a challenge as it is. We did get an Uber to drive us up to Carmel for an early dinner before going to another less dressy party that evening, but we only stayed a couple of hours.

We were committed to getting eight hours of sleep ahead of the awards show day. We climbed into bed around midnight and wound down by talking about the weekend's events, and when we felt sleep coming on we kissed each other good night.

~~~

When I woke up Sunday morning Jacy was still asleep, so I lifted the covers careful not to wake her. I was almost shaking from, fear, or nerves, I don't know what, but I put my hand over my mouth to muffle any sound I might make as I uncovered Jacy's to find that her clit was hidden between her pussy lips.

I lay back on my pillow and told myself that I was dreaming again, but I would swear on a stack of bibles, that I felt Jacy get out of bed during the night to go to the bathroom, and I know our suite was being lit by moonlight, but just before she rounded the corner to go into the bathroom, I got a glimpse of her big cock. I stayed awake until she came back to bed, but when she did she didn't have a cock any longer.

I know she has a big clit, but I know what I saw; at least I think I know what I saw.

~~~

I decided to forget about my dream and allow Sunday to be a fairytale, after we got ourselves sorted and our bags packed we had a few visitors, as many of the women tried to get a hint of who (by whom, I mean which designer's clothes) other women would be wearing today. Text messages were flying back and forth, with everyone trying to get help fitting into their dress, or getting their hair to behave. Everyone but me that is, even if we hadn't had such a great time, having Jacy here with me today would have made bringing her along worth it. She knew exactly how I should look; it was like she was living through me. When it was finally time for the red carpet walk everything was perfect. We both looked radiant, and when I stopped in the designated spot to be photographed, Jacy stood to the side bursting with pride.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that my song, or should I say my Hook won an award.

~~~

We've been back home for a few days now, and the weird dreams have stopped, But my fascination with Jacy hasn't.

12