Carnal Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

"So how did you do it?"

She canted her head to better look him in the eyes.

"I had to kill a puppy."

"What?!"

"Just kidding," she teased, laughing as his scandalized expression.

It took him a second to recover, shaking his head in incredulity.

"But if I had to I would," she continued, still grinning, "I'd definitely kill a puppy to bring you back."

"That's the most romantic thing anybody's ever said to me," he joked.

She laughed again, kissing his cheek.

"So really though, how did you do it?"

"Well," she began, "the first step was to mend your body. If I brought you back with the same injuries, you'd die just as quickly as the first time."

"So you fixed me first?"

She nodded.

"Once you were all mended, it was just a matter of sending some life-force into your body, to bring you back."

"Life-force?"

"Yeah. Energy. Whatever you want to call it, it's all around us. Trees, plants, grass, the insects in the grass. I just had to take some, and put it into your body. After that, I just had to bring you back to full health."

"And how'd you do that?"

"Same thing. Just take some energy from somewhere and put it into you to get you better."

She grinned at him.

"It's like when we'd want to go multiple rounds, but you needed a bit of help."

He chuckled, leaning down to kiss her.

When they broke apart, her hand drifted to his shaft.

"Like now. We're going to go the full nine innings, plus extras. Got it?"

He nodded.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

Her hand rubbed along the softened shaft.

A low red light bloomed in the darkness. His length began to swell, brought swiftly to full erectness by the stolen energy.

Brett was quick to take advantage, pushing her onto her back. She laughed at his enthusiasm, spreading her legs eagerly.

They both sighed when he sunk into her tunnel, spearing her quickly on his full length.

With no thought to subtlety, he began to fuck her, pumping hard. Trickles of his previous load had already begun to leak out, adding extra lubrication. His hands gripped at her thighs, dimpling the flesh, her legs already closed around his waist, keeping him from pulling too far out. He leaned down to her bouncing breasts, sucking a hard nipple into her mouth, making her buck underneath him.

"Yes, Brett, yes, harder, please!"

He grunted at her cry, spurred on to a faster pace, his raging prick pounding into her sodden cunt. All she could do was hold on to him, nails digging into his shoulder as he kept sucking at her breast, the smooth wetness of his tongue dragging over the sensitive flesh.

The robe underneath them quickly became crumpled from their passionate lovemaking, leaving them fucking partly atop the dew-slick grass. They did not care, continuing to move together in this sordid moment. She gasped and groaned, each deep thrust sparking wondrous pleasure. Her heels pressed at the small of his back to better help him drive to her depths, filling her so perfectly with every inch. Their combined fluids made a mess, his spent seed and her creamy nectar mixing to slick along their thighs, joined by the sweat already gracing certain parts of their body.

"You're incredible," he gasped, kissing her hard, her resultant groan muffled by his mouth.

Thanks to her magic, anybody walking by his grave would neither see nor hear anything.

So they were able to be loud and frantic, his impassioned thrusts making her cry out again and again. They fucked with a desperation and desire, borne from this being their first night together in a week, and by the knowledge that it would be their last. Both of them wanted to savor the moment, but they were driven into careless lustfulness by the abounding sensations. Brett could not slow down, enamored by the way her pussy clutched at him, by the way she called out his name, by the way she held him close. And as much as she might have wanted him to slow down so that they could extend the moment, she was delirious with delight at how his cock felt inside her, at how he felt so close to her, his warm skin atop hers, his grunts and groans like music to her ears.

His mouth landed again at her breast, lapping eagerly, tasting the sweat glistening atop the bouncing flesh. As she squirmed, bucking her hips up to meet his, his tongue ran along her nipple, gliding above it to caress the swell of her breast. He brought his teeth to bear, nipping playfully, making her again wish for a bruise to remember this moment by. It occurred to her, as he left affectionate bites along her breast, that he might want to leave a mark just as much as she wanted him to. Her fingers wound into his hair, keeping him at her chest, making sure he got his fill.

"Please, don't stop, fuck, never stop..."

More urgent pleas spilled from her mouth as his hips beat a legato rhythm, driving without pause into her silken pussy. Obviously, she knew that he would not stop until he had spent himself inside her, but the words came anyway. It was more a prayer than a plea, a fervent hope that somehow, the night would not end with her having to return him to death.

The sobering thought was quickly driven from her mind when Brett trapped a nipple between his teeth, pain springing up to swirl with the pleasure. It made her jerk, gnashing her teeth, surprised and floored by the new and strangely wonderful sensation. There was a delicious contrast between the spine-tinglingly good and the spark of agony confusing her nerves.

"Fuck, that feels so good, Brett..."

He grunted an incoherent response around a mouthful of her flesh.

His mouth moved, trailing along her collarbone to again survey the territory that was her neck. Gasping with need, she tilted her head, allowing him access, kissing at his shoulder.

For several minutes, the only sound beyond their labored breathing was the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh. His length plunged deep with every thrust, the swollen balls underneath slapping wetly into her taint, leaving it smeared with fluids.

His climax was close again. She could tell from the way his thrusts broke down, becoming more staccato, his grunts and growls becoming more urgent, more animalistic. His mouth was locked at her neck, sucking eagerly at the pale flesh, his fingers digging harder into the skin at her thighs. Her own climax was just as close, their individual ecstasies seemingly tied together.

"Do it, Brett," she gasped, "cum inside me again, please..."

Another mindless grunt answered her. She wound her arms around his back, wrapped entirely around him, throwing her hips upwards to make sure he reached as deep as possible.

"Do it, please..."

He stilled then, driving into her channel with one powerful thrust. It made her moan, feeling him pause, his hot breath on her neck; she knew it was close, another reward, another gout of seed waiting to fill her womb.

"Please, baby, please..."

Just as before, all she needed to crest that climactic peak was his first burst of semen. It tore through her cunt, streaming towards her womb. More followed, making her call out in orgasmic joy, his own strained cry matching hers. The deluge overwhelmed her, his cock blasting out rope after rope, making sure the amount of semen that had spilled from her during their intense rutting was replenished.

She moaned loudly as she began to grind herself up against his entrenched shaft, the act enthusiastic and instinctive, her cunt clutching every time another rush of seed arced out. They were tapering off, but still potent, still capable of making her buck and writhe, sighing his name as he sucked hungrily at her neck.

As the afterglow settled in, he kept his mouth rooted at her neck. She laid there, eyes fluttering shut, indulging in the moment, in the feeling of all that powerful seed occupying her channel, one destination and objective in mind. His cock was still buried inside her, its presence another sensatory delight.

And then it began to withdraw, in seconds gone, leaving her achingly empty. The cool air brushed again along her sex, soothing it, more trickles of Brett's load appearing. He flopped down next to her, throwing an arm out to pull her against his side. It was a familiar situation, the two lovers in post-coital bliss, her head on his shoulder, her hand splayed on his chest, his fingers stroking tenderly along her shoulder.

"How do you know it'll work?" he asked after several quiet moments.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you know you'll get pregnant?"

She smiled at him, about to answer.

"And don't say magic," he interrupted, "I want to know the ins and outs of it."

"Okay," she began, "well, you know how I use that potion for birth control?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, what was it called, the Shield of something or other?"

"The Shield of Isabel," she supplied. "A contraceptive potion."

"Right."

"Well, I had to wait a little while for the effects to wear off."

"Okay."

"And then I brewed a fertility potion. Hathor's Blood."

"Hathor's Blood?"

"It's not actually blood, obviously. But it is a powerful potion. Not too hard to make, too."

"Yeah?"

She nodded.

"One shot-glass worth of it is enough for most women to get pregnant. I drank about a pint of it."

His eyes widened.

"Wow. Damn."

"Yeah. What can I say, I want your baby."

He grinned.

"So you could already be knocked up."

She nodded.

"Yeah."

"But we shouldn't rest on our laurels," he joked.

"Definitely not," she teased, reaching down to bring his cock back to full erectness.

He watched as she worked, her hand stroking along the length, feeding vitality into it. It swelled quickly, growing inch after inch under she was teasing the full shaft. Already, a slow trickle of pre-cum was issuing forth, slicking her fingers.

Sonia spent a few moments stroking along his shaft, leaning down to kiss him.

And then Brett moved, taking charge of the situation.

She let him direct her onto her hands and knees. A peek over her shoulder showed Brett eagerly getting into position, taking a firm hold of her hips.

"Fuck me," she urged, reaching a hand down to stroke along her own sex, feeling his previous loads oozing forth, mixing again with her own ambrosia.

His cock nudged at her slit, brushing past her fingers.

"Fuck me," she urged again, trembling with anticipation.

With a lustful growl, Brett drove forward, pushing deep into her channel. Thick trickles of spent seed spilled back out, splattering onto the grass.

"Yes," she breathed, a moment of stillness following Brett's first thrust.

The lovers paused, relishing this moment of fusion. Sonia gazed back over her shoulder at Brett, seeing the desire reign in his eyes, his teeth gritted as he felt for a third time in quick succession the velvety warmth of her cunt.

And then he began to fuck her, driving deep into her clutching channel, forcing more streams of his own seed back out. Her contribution was to push her hips back at his thrusts, the two of them combining efforts to produce a most pleasurable dance.

"This feels so good," he growled, fingers tighter on her hips.

Her fists curled into the slick grass to better anchor herself. The long tresses of her hair rolled down over her back, a sable river leading down to the center of their coupling. Their hips slapped together, her ample flesh eagerly taking the impact. He grunted with pleasure, speeding up, intoxicated by the view before him, of his lover on her hands and knees, moaning and gasping as she registered the uptick in pace, as her cunt clutched desirously at his surging shaft.

Brett slid his hands forward, underneath her to grab at her bouncing breasts, using them as temporary handholds and additional leverage.

Her moans increased in volume and lustfulness at the feeling of his hands grasping at her breasts, the skin of his palms rubbing along her nipples. His mouth came into play again, fixing on her upper back, sucking hungrily. The wet and warm sensation trailed along her shoulders, Brett leaving kisses wherever he saw fit. She turned her head somewhat, attracting his attention, and he leaned further forward, their mouths meeting in a heated kiss. Her hand came up from the slick grass to wind into his hair, making sure he could not pull away. Their tongues dueled, battling for supremacy, Brett finally relenting after several long moments to let Sonia slide her tongue into his mouth to briefly taste that familiar territory, before she pulled it back to begin another bout of oral combat. Through their kiss, his hips continued to snap rhythmically forward, smacking against hers, sending his length deep into her clutching channel.

One of his hands moved then, snaking down to tease at her clit. She yelped at the sudden sensation, breaking the kiss, staring directly into his eyes, noticing and loving the little quirk that appeared at the corner of his mouth as his amusement at her reaction shone through. That separation did not last long, as after gathering herself as best as possible given the situation, she kissed him again, her grip still insistent in his hair. Her soft moans were muffled by his mouth as what felt like millions of miniscule fires burned through her nerves due to his finger stroking along the sensitive nub of flesh.

"God, I love you so much," he groaned, breaking their kiss to trail his mouth along her shoulders again.

Sonia only moaned in response, pushing back harder at him, feeling her climax approaching, helped along by his deft handling. Her free hand moved from his hair to down between her thighs, grasping his hand tightly, making sure it stayed at her clit. He chuckled softly, still leaving light pecks on her shoulders.

"What makes you think I'd stop?" he asked, but she was too caught up in lust to answer, only whimpering as the burn of ecstasy increased all through her body.

"I'm close too," he grunted, "you got me all worked up tonight."

Her hips snapped back at his insistently, their hands by now coated with a mixture of fluids. His fingers continued to rub at her clit, the smooth stimulation there offset by the relentless pace that his cock had set in her pussy. The ecstasy swelled yet again to a crescendo inside her.

Seconds later, the orgasmic sparks washed over her, making her cry out his name yet again, her channel seizing around him, making him drive forward, a strained grunt matching her exultant reaction. As she keened with delight, quivering uncontrollably, he gave one last thrust deep into her velvety warmth, pausing there with every inch buried inside her.

The previous orgasm had already begun to recede when his struck.

Once she felt those hot bursts of seed, another orgasm erupted, hot on the heels of its predecessor. She moaned, hanging her head, thighs and arms trembling with exertion. Behind her, he grunted again, enjoying how her pussy gripped at him as he sprayed down her womb with his essence. In her mind's eye, she imagined how it must look down inside her, a surging sea of swimming sperm racing frenetically towards her eggs, desperate to fulfill their biological purpose. Her pussy clutched again at the thought; perhaps one of their previous two sessions had already resulted in fertilization, or perhaps this would be the magical moment.

While she was busy imagining the tumult taking place inside her, Brett was busy adding to it, sending more potent seed straight into her. His breaths were ragged as he panted, one hand tight against her hip, the other having left her clit to rest on the small of her back. As his orgasm carried on, the remnants of previous payloads dribbled down her thighs, slicking to the quivering flesh. She let her upper half slump down, resting her head on her forearms, legs threatening to give out as the final bits of Brett's flood flowed out to pack her channel full.

The night air felt wonderfully cool against her heated skin. Brett's grip slacked on her hip, his breathing slowly returning to normal, another afterglow soothing them. Sighing with satisfaction, she allowed her legs to give way, slumping onto her stomach on the grass. A warm weight covered her, Brett following her down; he shifted after several seconds, turning onto his side, his length slipping from her pussy.

She turned her head towards him, seeing that calming blue under a fringe of brown hair. The look on his face, exhaustion mixed with satisfaction, made her smile, her hand reaching out to run along his stubbly cheek.

"I love you," he told her, throwing his arm out, dragging her closer.

"I love you too," she cooed, nuzzling into the crook of his arm.

"Are you pregnant yet?"

She laughed, smacking him on the shoulder.

"Maybe, but we need to keep going to make sure."

The mirth on his face faded quickly.

"Until when?"

Her face just as quickly matched his.

"I don't want to think about that right now," she told him, "let's just keep going."

"Sounds good to me."

Her hand drifted yet again to his length, once again using her powers to reenergize him. In moments, he was ready to go again. Noticing soreness down between her legs, she quickly drew upon her powers again, soothing herself in preparation for another bout. One of her hands stroked along his erectness, the other teasing along her slit, by now leaking Brett's most recent gift.

The lovers fucked through the rest of the night, spending several hours in each other's arms. Each round was separated by moments where all they did was lie together, her head on his shoulder, either conversation or relaxation taking place. She often spent those times simply running her fingers along his body, doing her best to memorize every little bit. One of her hands would find its way to his cock, her powers again in use to bring it back to readiness, both of them as good as new, each time like the first time of the night.

By the time the sun began its inexorable rise into the sky, they had both lost count of how many times they had made love. Her mound was saturated with his seed, the grass beneath them matted with the runoff.

Her head rested on his shoulder, his fingers running up and down her arm.

There were no words exchanged as they simply watched the day settle in. The darkness of night was steadily replaced by brightness, the birds that had begun chirping earlier now flitting about. The lovers were still invisible to all outside their magical bubble, but they could see people passing by the cemetery, starting their day as if it were any other.

"I don't want to send you back," she said suddenly.

"What would happen if I just went home with you?"

"They'd know," she answered glumly, "since it'd be hard to hide, what with everybody knowing you died."

"True."

She nuzzled closer.

"I just want to lie here a little longer."

He chuckled.

"Fine by me."

The lovers took in the world around them. She indulged in the moment, in how his body felt against hers, painfully aware that he would soon be back in the cold ground.

They decided together, wordlessly, both standing and dressing. It was easy for her, having worn only a robe, by now muddied and dirtied from the grass, but it took him more time to throw on everything, all the way to the suit jacket.

"Dashing," she said, forcing a smile, feeling the sorrow and pain bubble forth.

"Beautiful," he answered, pulling her into his arms.

She could smell his scent, the familiar sensation wafting into her nose.

It made her break down, sobbing into his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

"I should've been there," she cried, "I should've''-"

"No," he interrupted, tilting her head up to fix her with a steely gaze, "you can't think like that. I don't want you to."

"But I could've-"

"Yeah, you probably could've saved my life. But you weren't there. There was no way you knew that was going to happen."

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers