Carnal Campus Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Murphy meets a stripper.
2.5k words
4.03
45.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Murphy intended to drive straight through, but at Pennsylvania's maximum speed limit of 55 mph, he soon realized it would be impossible. His stomach churned as he traveled at a snail's pace on the narrow highway that was bordered by continuous four-foot mounds of road-grime stained snow. The ugly plow dung reminded him of the truck-stop food he had ate earlier, but still couldn't digest. The landscape was dull and lifeless, even the sunset was gray. God--he hated this miserable state and couldn't bare to spend another evening in it. Elliot had obviously spent some time in Pennsylvania when he decided that "April was the cruelest month!"

To make matters worse the state had a restrictive alcohol license. You couldn't even buy beer without going to a bar or a special liquor store. He felt like a fool when a grocery-store-clerk had scratched his grizzled chin as if perplexed at the notion of the local A&P actually selling real live beer. "Asshole!" the clerk had muttered when Murphy had made certain innuendoes about the governor's mother before leaving the store.

He passed yet another victim of the highway patrol's wolf pack and rechecked his speed. Every few miles he passed the only color splattered on the dull Pennsylvania canvas in the form of yellow caution signs that constantly reminded the motorists "STILL 55 MPH--AND PROUD," followed by reproachful listings of the penalties for breaking their precious law. One thing was for damn sure, they weren't spending any of those collected fines on improving the roads.

Joe stopped at a small steel town just before the connection I-80 and I-81. He drove through the town and saw a motel advertised on the country road that led out toward the south. His car zoomed over the rolling hills past the farmlands. His eyes caught a glimmering neon light a few miles ahead and he slowed down thinking it was the hotel. As he came closer he realized that it was a small tavern. He decided he needed a drink and that perhaps he could check for directions when he got inside. He pulled into the parking lot and looked up at the neon sign. It advertised "SANDY'S SHOWBAR: exotic caged dancing girls inside."

Joe laughed as he read the sign and surveyed the cars in the parking lot. This seemed like a strange location for a go-go bar. The remote location didn't seem to be affecting the patrons. The parking lot was nearly full on a Monday night. More intriguing was the bizarre mix of vehicles in the lot. Joe counted two BMW's, a few Audis, several pick-up trucks, a number of battered sedans and station wagons, three Cadillacs and one Mercedes. His Ford Explorer was the perfect addition two the odd mixture.

Joe went inside and was caught up immediately in the warm atmosphere and the rich music that flowed from the sound system. He went through a second door and looked toward the bar for an open seat. He was standing right next to the cage. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen danced toward him and leaned out of the cage and smiled at him. She stretched her long sinuous body, seductively arching her back like a predator cat. She flashed him a devilish smile and placed one long leg on his shoulder. The woman was nearly naked, but Joe could not pull his eyes from her dark blazing eyes.

"Hi. I'm Sable." She smiled at him as she pushed her raven hair off her shoulder and winked. Her ankle rested on his shoulder and her foot wiggled playfully in his hair brushing his left ear. His eyes moved slowly along the curves of her muscular calf and shapely tan thigh where a garter stuffed with dollar bills was wrapped around her leg. He dug into his pocket and reached for the first bill he could find, not caring what denomination it was. His hand caressed her leg on a slow path toward the garter where his money joined the dollars of the other patrons. She thanked him and went back to dancing.

The other men at the bar laughed and smiled making room for him. The man sitting next to him shook his head, tears coming from the corners of his eyes because he was laughing so hard.

"Welcome to Sandy's, partner. Men come from miles around just to see Sable dance--she the best. Most of us go broke on Monday nights tipping her." Joe ordered a beer and nearly drained the entire draft, unable to pull his eyes from Sable's dark sinuous body. She seemed to be dancing just for him. She moved closer to him, her hips slowly bumping and grinding. Her flimsy costume could barely keep up with her slow deliberate movements. Her body was rippled with muscular tone, yet she was very sensuous and feminine. Joe's eyes were locked in a deep gaze of her savage beauty, torn between the depths of her fiery eyes and her marvelous body. She seemed to read his every thought and curiosity as she danced closer and closer. The spell was finally broken when the man next to him elbowed him and offered to buy him a drink.

"If you like that buddy--wait till she does her blanket floor dance. It'll blow you away."

Joe nodded his reply and returned his attention to Sable. She was captivating and mystical. She seemed to be lost in her seductive dance. He had been to strip joints a number of times when he was younger, but he had never had this experience before. Most of the strippers he had seen in the past where old and worn out. They methodically moved their hips in the same direction; eyes and faces locked in a dull, tired, and slack expression. Not this wonderful woman. She was putting on a private show for each person in this bar. She left the cage and came right over to where he was sitting. Joe's mind went blank as if she had just read it--emptying all the regret from the afternoon.

She danced closer and closer, until her muff was a mere few inches from his nose. Once again he shoved his hand into his pockets in search of more greenbacks to keeps this exotic woman close to him. She allowed his hands to explore her thighs each time he sent them up to tip her. Her garter became stuffed with his spending money. He knew his actions were compulsive, but he couldn't control himself. Sable smiled as his hands lingered on her thighs. She slowly wet her lips and began to lick her fingers suggestively. She began to fellate her fingers as she sensed Joe's excitement and dark longing. Joe felt the bulge in his pants throb several times and began to lose control. He couldn't believe the effect that this woman was having on him. Sable's ruby lips puckered around her fingers and her cheeks flared slightly as she gently sucked on them.

Her eyes flashed at Joe, telling him that she could just as easily be slurping on his cock--if the State of Pennsylvania would allow it. As it was, her treasures were covered in her tiger striped thong bikini. She inched up on the stool and gave it a slight spin, making Joe dizzy from the sight of her lean, twirling body. The stool came to a stop with her pear-shaped ass pushed out just a few inches from Joe's face. Sable reached back with her sticky fingers and pushed gently on the sliver of fabric that covered her fruits. Her finger lingered there as she parted her thighs slightly and slid a finger between the fabric and her now exposed labia. He could see and smell her wet excitement. This woman was truly getting off performing for the horny men. She wiggled her shapely ass and slipped her fingers in and out of her slick pussy. She gave the stool one more spin as she licked her juices from her fingers with wide child-like eyes. She gave him a sly smile and flipped off the stool dancing across the room to tease one of the other patrons.

Joe mindlessly ordered another beer and drained the contents trying to wet his dry throat. The bartender gave him his change in singles and Joe held a few of them in the air. Sable tilted her head downward and flashed him another devilish smile. She bent over and rotated her hips then flew into a sexy pirouette. The man she was dancing for slid the tip into her garter and patted her on the rump. With the tip was a small white card. Joe stared at the card, then locked his eyes on her face. He wasn't sure why this nearly naked woman with an incredible body seemed to always force his gaze upward to her dark eyes. She strutted toward him and caused her body to bump and grind in wave-like motion as she got closer to him.

Sable reached her long leg up on the bar next to him and stretched until her crotch was nearly buried in his face. He slowly tipped her with all of the money, sliding each bill in one at a time as he caressed her thighs and made his tongue dart back and forth in her twat, careful not too let the burly bouncer see what was happening. Her loin cloth was too tight and he couldn't get to her clit. She cooed softly shifting her leg too make sure the bar manager couldn't see what Joe was up too. Joe put all eight dollars into her garter, wishing he had a hundred--wishing she didn't have tight panties on. He cunt was smooth and creamy and tasted like dark chocolate. She moaned slightly and moved away. She mouthed a "thank you, but we can't," and danced back toward the others.

Joe ordered another beer and drank it slowly, watching her dance for the other men in the bar. He reached for his cigarettes, never pulling his eyes from her twisting body. His pocket was empty and he reached into his jacket searching for his Merits, then remembered that he had stopped smoking five years ago. Sable began to work her way towards him again. Joe watched as her body moved like liquid steel to the jazzy beat of the honky-tonk music. His mind drifted, and suddenly he felt extremely guilty for being in a strip-joint while his wife was sitting at the side of her father's deathbed.

"Are--you--married?" Sable asked again slowly as she eased into the stool next to him and lit a cigarette.

"Huh?" Joe grunted as he shook the image of his wife from his mind.

Sable pointed to the large gold yoke on his left ring finger. It seemed to heat up like the coupling on a steam pipe as he tried to shove his hand in his pocket and ignore her question. Sable drank deeply from the beer he had ordered her and took a long drawl from her cigarette.

"I tried it once. All it got me was two kids and late alimony checks," she grinned.

Close up he could see the slight wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and around her smile. He peered at her and saw more signs of her age since she was no longer casting a spell with her dance. Joe felt a sudden kinship to Herod now that he could see Sable up close without an erection sapping all the blood from his brain. She hadn't aged gracefully, he decided.

"What's your name?" she asked as she finished the beer.

"Joe. Joe Mur--iray," Joe covered quickly.

"Well, Joe, if your lonely tonight, I get off at midnight and your welcome to join to me." She winked getting up to return to the dance floor. Her hand rested on his knee and she blew him a kiss of stale beer.

After a few more dances it was time for her break. He ogled her rolling buttocks and rippling muscles as she went into the back room. He continued to gaze in that direction long after she had disappeared through a back door. Joe mustered enough reserve to leave before he lost complete control and even more money.

He went to the parking lot and searched for his car keys as he approached his Explorer. A luxurious Jaguar was parked next to his car. The car appeared to be gently rocking. Joe casually went between the two autos and peered inside the window of the Jaguar. He saw Sable perched in the lap of one of the patrons from the bar. The rich bastard's pants were down around his ankles. Joe's eyes were fixed on the man's lap, where the contrast of Sable's tan thighs bouncing up and down on the man's white pole captured his attention. Sable's mouth open into a wide "O" every time she plunged downward on his cock of carved ivory skin. Her hands gripped the man's shoulders and she maneuvered her feet onto the car seat so that she could squat over him, cudgeling his cock faster and faster, swiveling her hips with each stroke. The car rocked violently and Sable grunted with effort as she fucked the man with wild abandon. The juices from her stuffed pussy coated the man's stiff rod, reflecting the mercury lights of the parking lot. Joe watched as the pale piston moved vanished and appeared rapidly as it was sucked in and out of Sable's wet cunt.

She was grinning as the man moaned and writhed in his seat. She caught Joe in the middle of his voyeuristic act and winked at him. Joe nearly tripped trying to open the door and get inside his truck, certain that his embarrassment was showing on his astonished red face.

He pulled out of the parking lot and turned on the stereo, trying to forget Sable. Elton John was crooning about Marilyn Monroe being like "a candle in the wind." Joe recalled that Marilyn Monroe had made a movie called "The Seven Year Itch." Joe absently watched the road, scratching his trembling forearms that were grasping the steering wheel. When he finally reached the motel, he checked-in and spent two hours laying on the bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

He eventually slipped into a troubled sleep. His dreams were filled with dark fantasies featuring the various women in his life, namely Robin the receptionist for the English Department (who had the slender, leggy figure of a Vegas show-girl or for that matter her sexy teenage daughter, Kerri, who was currently watching his house), the two nubile co-eds interning for him, the young blond newlywed who sunbathed in the yard behind him, and the wives of friends and neighbors who lounged at the country club he belonged to all summer long like he does when classes are finished. Being a teacher at a community college had its fringe benefits--if you had the courage to take advantage of them.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers