Carnal Campus Ch. 07

Story Info
Dr. Murphy "dives" right in.
2.2k words
4.31
27.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Joe awoke the next morning surprised to see that he had slept until well past 9:00 A.M. He grinned thinking about how that little vixen had worn him out last night. Next to the bed was a small table with a covered dish and a note. Kerri had left him breakfast before leaving for work in the morning. She worked at one of those posh bookstores at the mall that made more profit from their excellent cappuccino bar than the books people always browsed, but never purchased. Along with the breakfast of muffins and fruit, were several capsules of vitamins--most notably B-12 and E. Another note was underneath these explaining that Joe might need those for later tonight.

Joe looked outside and realized that he would have to mow the lawn. While it may have snowed back in Pennsylvania, it had rained here and his backyard had turned into a jungle. The newspaper called for a high temperature in the mid-seventies. Joe finished his breakfast and threw on some old clothes to cut the grass in. He went out to the shed and unlocked it. As he pinned the door back against the wall, he looked over the fence and saw that his neighbors had taken advantage of the early warm weather to fill their heated pool. He also noticed that Shawna was out in her bikini already, checking the temperature and condition of the water as it finished filling.

Joe watched her for several moments before rounding up the yard tools he would need to tame his lawn. When he came back out he was surprised to see that Shawna had decided to stay outside and sunbathe. He watched as she oiled her already gold toasted body in search of an even more savage tan. He licked his lips, watching the young newly-wed's supple body sparkle in the sun. He knew that he needed to avoid the distraction if he was ever going to finish the yard. He went to work and soon worked up quite a sweat. He took off his shirt and took advantage of the unusual early spring warmth, after all he had a tan to work on too. Joe finished the mowing and trimming, and went to work pruning the shrubs along the back fence.

"You're going to burn if your not careful," a soft voice interrupted him.

Joe looked up to see Shawna leaning languidly on the fence holding two glasses of lemonade. Joe walked over and took the tall glass, downing half the contents in one drink.

"See, you've been out here for over two hours without thinking about it, silly. I'll bet you didn't even put on sunscreen, did you?"

"Nope," Joe answered sheepishly, trying not to stare too long at her gorgeous body.

"Where's Carol? I can't believe she let you go outside like this," she chided him playfully as she brushed her golden hair over her bronze shoulder.

"Carol's dad is pretty sick. She stayed back at Philly with her folks."

"Hmmm. Well I just guess I'll have to take care of you until she returns. Why don't you come on over and take a dip. I'll get you some aloe and sunscreen before you bake like a lobster."

Joe hopped the fence and followed Shawna's tight ass as it wiggled back toward her house. He wasn't sure if it was just his wishful imagination, but he thought he had heard a slight double meaning and innuendo in her voice. He dove into the pool and swam a few quick laps. Shawna returned with a towel and some bottles of lotion. Joe jumped out of the pool and Shawna wrapped the towel around him. She massaged his shoulders as she dried his dripping body off with the thick towel. Joe took some of the sunscreen and started applying it to his hairy body. When he reached his shoulders he winced at the slight burning he had received for his carelessness. Shawna smiled at him and took the cap off of the aloe. She spread thick gobs of the cool green stuff onto his shoulders and worked it into his skin. Joe sighed thankfully as the fruity ointment went to work on his burn.

He felt a bulge threaten in his shorts as Shawna ran her fingers all over his back. He peered over his shoulder at her struck with the thought of how much she resembled Heather Locklear. She had a small, pouty, and athletic body that was made to wear a bikini. Her tan skin and blonde hair gave her California looks that seemed out of place in a small college town in the midwest. She belonged on the set of Baywatch or Melrose Place, Joe thought as he drank in her warm beauty.

Shawna patted his shoulders and smiled. "That should make the little boy's `booby' go away," she teased. Now it's my turn!" Shawna handed him a bottle of oil and twirled on her bare feet toward the lounge chair. She dove onto her belly on the chair after checking and adjusting it for maximizing the angle of the sun. She unclasped the top of her bikini and let the straps droop on each side of the chair. The swells of her large globes pushed out of each side of her body.

"No peeking." Shawna told him without much conviction.

Joe poured the oil into his hands and rubbed them together to heat it up before applying it to Shawna's long, tan, naked shoulders and back. His hands worked in slow wide circles across her flesh. Shawna cooed and sighed with satisfaction as Joe treated her to a massage as well as an oil rub.

"Legs too," Shawna requested, her face buried in a towel.

Joe could barely control himself as he moved down her body toward her legs. His cock was now fully erect and trying to inch out of the top of his shorts. His bulge brushed against the back of her thigh as he moved to the bottom of the chair. Shawna pretended not to notice, but her thighs seemed to part slightly with the incidental sexual contact.

Joe started at her ankles and moved up the back of her muscular calves. He gripped each leg with an oily hand and pushed them upward, massaging the muscles in the back of her legs. He did this several times, stopping just above the knee each time. He lifted her shins to make sure that the her entire legs were covered liberally with the oil. He marveled at the shape of her legs. They were a work of art. Joe moved up the chair and began to coat the outer thighs with oil. He rubbed the oil up to her hips and lower torso were the flimsy string barely held the suit together.

"Make sure you get under the suit--it softens the tan lines." She didn't seem to care that she had just given another man, who wasn't her husband, permission to fondle her underneath her clothes. Joe couldn't decide if it was innocent trust or a come on as he tentatively slipped them beneath the fabric. Her body trembled at his forbidden touch. Joe reached further, massaging her firm buttocks with oily hands. His fingers slipped around the slope of her ass and tickled the crevice leading to her muff. Shawna didn't say anything, but she shifted slightly at his touch. Joe continued to explore, amazed at how firm her flesh was even in the so called soft spots. Joe decided to tease her some more and went back to rubbing her outer thighs. After a few moments his hand glided over the curve of her legs and stroked her inner thighs. He let his fingers slip upward and underneath the fabric of her briefs. They immediately slipped into her hot wet gash, as if her cunt was a vacuum. Shawna moaned and spread her legs as Joe explored her creamy cunt with his fingers.

"We wouldn't want you to get sunburn here he teased."

Shawna moaned again as his fingers found her clit and tickled it gently. She turned on the chaise and bent her top leg to give Joe more access. Then she reached for the bulge in his shorts with hungry eyes. She licked her lips as she tugged at the waistline until they unbuttoned and the zipper came free.

Joe worked his fingers in and out of her pussy with gentle strokes. Shawna moaned and bent forward to return the pleasure she was receiving from his experienced hands. She gripped his stiffening cock between her fingers and pumped it up and down as it grew bigger and bigger. Joe carefully untied and discarded the rest of Shawna's flimsy bikini and spread her thighs wider. She whimpered as Joe lavished her golden inner thighs with soft wet kisses. Joe playfully licked her clit three times and continued upward along her torso with his teasing mouth. Shawna gasped as he covered her swollen breast with his mouth and flicked her rosy nipples between his teeth. He moved back down her body and buried his face between her legs in her creamy cunt. Shawna fell out of the chair and pulled his hips toward her face so that she could suck his cock. They were locked in a passionate sixty-nine position on the deck of the pool, oblivious to anyone who may be watching them pleasure each other out in the open.

Shawna chewed on his cock, sucking his length roughly between clenched teeth. Joe just gobbled her gash more intensely, driven wild by the combination of pain and pleasure he received from her hungry mouth. Shawna pulled away from him and wiped her face from the pre-cum that had smeared all over her face.

"Fuck-me!" She breathed lustily as she fixed him with a fierce gaze and crawled to all fours, arching her back and lifting her ass in the air. Her pink hole seemed to wink at him as she spread her cheeks for his invitation. Joe grabbed her hips and plunged his swollen cock deep inside her. Shawna grunted and pumped back as he tore into her pussy with frantic strokes.

"Uhhhh--harder!" Shawna groaned thrusting her hips.

Joe swung his hips forcefully and dove deeper inside her.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Fuck me!" Shawna challenged over her shoulder.

Joe pulled back and got off of his knees. He squatted over Shawna firm ass and planted his feet like a sumo wrestler on each side of her. He dipped slightly to get a better angle and slammed into her with all his might. The trust lifted Shawna off her knees. She grunted and wiggled her ass, griping his cock with her pubic muscles.

"Don't hold back. Fuck me harder."

Joe pulled out and prepared for a deeper plunge. He grabbed a handful of her long blond hair and plunged into her. He yanked her head back, using her hair like a bridle and rammed in and out of her relentlessly.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah! Ride me! Uhhhhmmmm! Uhhhhh! Ohhhhh-Shit!" Shawna groused and pushed against him like a bitch in heat. Her ass bumped backwards against his pelvis with each thrust. She fucked him like a wild woman. The scent of her sex was gamey and strong. The exertion of furious fucking made them both sweat.

"Uhhhmmm that's better. Here let me get on top." Shawna instructed with a smile.

Joe pulled out and laid back on the towel. Shawna squatted over his hips and grabbed his thick cock with one hand and aimed into her cunt as she lowered herself on to him. She planted her feet on each side of his hips and leaned forward slightly placing her palms on his chest for balance and began to dip up and down on him rapidly. With each upstroke she rotated her hips in small circles causing the ridge of his pole to massage her clit. Joe grabbed her ass as they both started to cumm and pushed her back and forth as he shot deep inside her. Shawna smiled and stood up. Her pussy dripped with the combination of their love juices. She stretched her lovely body in the sun and dove into the pool. When she broke the surface she grinned up at him like a shark.

"Wanna' go for a swim?" She asked, suggestively pushing her boobs together and offering them to Joe.

"Wheeeww--I wish I could, but I'm exhausted--and I need to finish the yard by two-o'clock because I still have to check in at the office and let them know I'm back in town."

"Well stop by later--John's away on business the rest of the week--and I get lonely in the afternoons," She said winking at him.

Joe took a deep breath, wishing he could summon the strength to go another round with the blonde beauty, but he had been sapped--literally, by her savage sexuality. We dressed, wincing as he pulled the shorts over his flaccid penis. Shawna's playfulness had left a few scrapes and teeth-marks on his red flesh. He jumped the fence and finished the yard-work. He knew he'd have to talk to Robin about Kerri when he went into the office. Worse, he'd also have to resume work on the post graduate project with that sultry bitch from Anderson, Mia Bawden. Not that Joe didn't want to have sex with her--he just knew that it was high price to give into her manipulation.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers