Carnal Castle - Derrek's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva unbuttoned the top buttons of her corset, and pulled it down to reveal her luscious breasts. Her pink nipples were small and puffy, perky in the cool night air. She danced and swayed with the moonlight shining on her. She walked towards me and put her breasts inches from my face.

"Suck them." She commanded. I happily obliged. I pursed my lips and pressed them onto her soft flesh, flicking my tongue on her nipples. She moaned as I began to suck more fervently, circling my tongue around her puffy nubs. I would circle one of her nipples with my tongue as I sucked, then trail my tongue over to the other one, making sure to taste every inch of her flesh along the way. My hands were gripping her waist, but she moved them down to grasp onto her ass. I continued to suck on her breasts, gripping handfuls of her smooth butt cheeks. I loved how bubbly her ass was, and it was still quite firm too. Her garters, thong, and fishnet stockings looked marvelous on her legs, thighs, and ass as I continued to suck her.

I began to feel her hands on the top of my head, and she was pressing firmly. She wanted me to continue to use my mouth and tongue, but she wanted my mouth elsewhere. I knew what she wanted, and happily continued to trail my tongue past her chest, down past her abdomen, and down further to her awaiting mound. She moved me off the chair and sat in the chair. I began to kiss, caress, and lick her thighs. She moaned and I started to see her become visibly wet, soaking through her thong. I moved it to the side and viewed her pussy. She was shaved, except for a small landing strip on her pussy. It was perfectly groomed, and her pussy lips were puffy with anticipation. I flicked my tongue on her awaiting slit. This sent her over the edge as she gasped. She moved her underwear and garters down to the floor. I stared at her beautiful glistening pussy and licked my lips. I wanted more than a taste, I wanted to bury my face inside her and eat her out. She tried to press my head but it needed no encouragement, I plowed my face inside her and began to circle my tongue inside her. She gasped and gave a whimper as I began to lick her pussy, my tongue circling and going from side to side. I began to taste her sweet juices and lapped them up. My hands went back to her ass and I gripped it tightly as I sucked and licked Eva's juicy pussy nectar. I took my tongue and circled it around the top, where I could feel a nub. I knew that was her tasty clit, and I began to suck it and circle it.

This pushed Eva closer to climax. She arched her back and began to moan louder, chiming in with the many moans we were hearing around us. Her lips moved into an "O" while her hands began to tightly grip the arms of the Victorian. Her own toned arms seemed to tense up, and I knew she was close. I knew what to do to send her over the edge. Very softly, I began to nibble on her clit, just barely having her feel my teeth as I continued to suck and circle it. I also took one of my hands and with two fingers, I began to finger her slit while still licking and sucking. I hooked my middle finger for effect, keeping my index finger straight. Eva gasped at this, and began to shiver. I pumped my fingers in faster and began to eat her out with more intensity and ferocity. That's when she climaxed. She arched her back, threw her head up, and began to cum. Her legs and whole body began to quiver even more as I felt her juices pour down onto my face. It was like a river of sweet nectar, and I happily lapped up every drop of her tasty juices emerging from her delicate flower.

I moved my mouth up, kisses trailing past her legs, abdomen, chest, and I began to kiss her neck. I gave her neck a little nibble and she moaned.

"I...I need to tell you something..." she whispered through her moans. I wasn't paying any attention. I began to suck on her neck, rubbing it with my tongue. She gasped and continued to moan. Finally, she took me by the chin and moved my lips to hers, kissing me passionately. Our tongues danced and intertwined, and she moaned in my mouth as I gripped her bare ass with my hands.

Outside the couple was still passionately making love in the garden, the moonlight showing their silhouette as they thrusted against one another. One seemed to be sucking and kissing the other's neck too, while they moaned in pure ecstasy.

Our lips parted once more and her eyes locked with mine. "I want you to fuck me." She whispered, barely audible. "I want to feel your hard cock fucking me, and I want to feel your hot cum inside me." She bit her lip, and moved up from the chair. Her heels clicked on the marble as she sauntered over to the bed. The only sounds were the crackling of the fireplace and those heels against the hard floor. All of the moaning seemed to stop. It was if at that moment, the castle itself was anticipating my next move.

Eva laid on her back, legs spread slightly and arms laid above her head. I quickly moved towards her, completely nude now, and moved on top of her. I stood at the edge of the bed and she looked up at me.

"No more foreplay. No more games. Just fuck me now Derrek." She moaned.

She wrapped her legs around my lower back and she arched herself, ready for me to enter her. I rubbed my cock around her wet slit, hearing her moan. Slowly I entered her, and I felt her soft warm pussy warp around my hard cock. I began to thrust at a medium tempo. She moaned softly and would grind her pussy to meet my thrusts.

"Faster! Harder! Fuck me hard Derrick!"

I began to pick up the pace, slamming my cock inside her. She was arched now, and her mouth open, her lips in the shape of an "O". Her eyes were closed tightly as I began to pound her pussy.

"Yes! That's it! Fuck me hard with your big cock Derrick!" she moaned loudly. My balls began to slap against her as I slipped all seven inches inside her. I would pull out almost all the way, with just my cockhead left inside her, and then slam my cock all the way in. Her legs were wrapped tight around my waist and she began to scratch my back, her nails piercing my skin and digging in deep.

Suddenly, Eva grabbed my hands and flipped me onto the bed. She moved me on my back with such a great force, I gasped and lost my breath. I had no idea how she could move with such great speed and move me with that much strength, but I was too into her to care. She began to ride me, her tits bouncing up and down as she slammed her wet mound into my hard cock. Eva bounced up and down on it, her hands grabbing and scratching my chest as she did so. I loved how wild and kinky she was. At one moment she would be this quiet reserved woman, and then a cock hungry whore the next. Eva began to grind her pussy against my dick, moaning loudly as she did so. She grabbed my hands and pinned them onto the bed with that hidden strength of her, riding my cock like she hadn't been fucked in years.

I wrestled free from her grip and put my hands on her bubbly ass, smacking it as she rode me. I then gripped her ass tightly and stood up. We were still on the edge of the bed, so I used what strength I still had and lifted her up while still inside her. I moved her to one of the corners of the room and pinned her there, slamming my cock into her for effect. Her legs wrapped around me and she dug her nails deeper into my back. I could feel the hot warm liquid of blood trailing down my back as I fucked her hard and fast. My hands still gripped her curvy ass, and I could feel myself going deep inside her, deeper than I had ever been. She bounced and grinded against my thrusts, moaning in unison to the sounds of sex. The only other sounds were my balls slapping against her as my cock went in and out.

Eva began to moan and speak. She was saying words I'd never heard before. It wasn't English, and it was indiscernible for me. I didn't care what she was saying, I was too focused. She continued to moan and gasp, speaking an octave higher than usual; her voice clearly influenced by her own arousal. Her erotic and melodic voice sounded like she was close to orgasm.

My balls began to tighten. I could feel myself getting close. She sensed it too. The fire had gone out, and the only visible light was the moonlight. The window was still open, and all was quiet. It was at this moment that Eva told me her dark secret.

Eva stared into my eyes and I could see a glimmer of something mysterious in her pupils.

"I...need...to tell you..." she said as I continued to fuck her. It was hard for her to talk because of how immense the pleasure was.

"What?" I said between my panting. I was focused, and close to cumming.

"You're...you're my first." She replied.

"First?" I inquired. There was no way this woman who fucked akin to a porn star was a virgin. "First what?"

Her smile widened and I could see the same glimmer in her teeth and redness in her eyes that I saw with the two women earlier. Except this time there was no mistake about it. Her incisors were growing, and her emerald eyes were now two blood rubies. Even her crimson nails began to extend ever so slightly.

"You're my first pet." She said smiling with a Cheshire cat-like grin, incisors clearly protruding as she bit her lip. Her teeth the only glowing white in a room of shadows and darkness.

The last thing I remember is hearing her growl and open her mouth wide. Then, like a shark meeting prey, she bit down on my neck. The warm gushing blood from my jugular began to trickle down my naked body.

What happened next was almost indescribable. It was at this moment, the moment she bit me that I orgasmed. I could feel my hot cum gushing into her as my warm blood gushed out of me. I could feel her sucking my life away, while I pumped ropes of cum into her. I felt pleasure at its purest form: pure carnal pleasure. Immense erotic pleasure unlike anything I've ever felt before. This wasn't just sex: this was an awakening. My eyes rolled back and I lost my strength. I could feel my body go limp. The only sensation I had left was the sucking on my neck, and feeling her hot pussy cum on my cock. I fell down on my back and she rode my down to the floor, still latched onto my neck. Everything turned to black.

Part Five: Epilogue

I awoke on the bed. I did not know if I was out for minutes or hours, but the room was still black, with only moonlight shimmering through the open window. Was I dreaming? Did I imagine Eva biting me? I felt my neck. There was no blood on me, and no pain. There was however a tingling sensation, and my fingers did feel two small holes in the lower left side of my neck, almost near the clavicle. It really happened. I looked around and saw a little bit of blood in the corner of the room where we had fucked. Crouched over the corner was someone I hadn't ever seen before. A women in a black and white apron was scrubbing the marble. I watched her scrub the floor with a white rag, which turned crimson from the blood. She put the rag to her face and licked it.

I gasped and the woman turned around and looked at me, eyes blood red like Eva's. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Thank you Isla that will be all. Leave us." From the shadows came Eva's figure, translucent and breathtaking in the moonlight. I couldn't see her face, but I could see her silhouette. The maid exited quietly.

I could hear Eva's heels as she walked over to the corner with the vanity mirror. I could see her body: an exquisite, curvy, outline; she sat down and began to brush her hair.

"Come over here. There's something I want to show you." She whispered, a single finger beckoning me towards her. I got out of the bed and hesitantly walked over to the corner of her room, but stumbled a bit. I put my hand on one of the bedposts to catch myself from falling.

Eva said, "You're stumbling because of the drink you had earlier. There was something special inside it. Something to make your heart beat faster, and open up your arteries. We use it because it makes for a tastier bite, and your blood pours out faster as we suck. It also acts as a sexual stimulant. Unfortunately it does cause you to be woozy for an hour or so. That and the loss of blood has probably made it hard to walk. Take your time Derrick."

I regained my footing and went to Eva. Her emerald eyes stared at me through the mirror's reflection as she continued to brush her luscious red hair. I noticed her mouth was red, and blood had trailed past her full lips and down to her chin. There was blood on her naked chest, covering her nipples and some of her abdomen. "Do you see me?" she inquired. I nodded, taken aback by the savagery that her body exuded, surprised how aroused I was looking at the blood dripping from her sensual figure. Suddenly, her reflection disappeared. After all the shocking things I had seen that night, this one still surprised me. Eva's nude body was standing mere inches from me, but her reflection was gone. All that remained in the mirror was my own reflection.

"You need to know something about me. About this place. About you." She said. "Carnal means flesh, which is interpreted as lust. But it can also mean flesh as in...your flesh. And here at Carnal Castle we use both meanings and indulge in both types." As she said this her smile widened and I could see the same glimmer in her teeth as I did while I was inside her, moments before I blacked out. Dark crimson washed over the emerald in her eyes, as if blood was filling them. Her eyes soon turned completely red, as dark as the blood stained on her face.

"What are you?" I asked. Here was a creature I had never seen before, standing before me in the nude and glistening in the moonlight. Her chest seemed to move in and out as if she was out of breath from her transformation. Even after all of this, she was still breathtaking. An angelic monster, brutality and beauty incarnate. She looked away as if she was nervous or hesitant. What else was she hiding?

"There are many names for my family. People have called us demons, succubus, even cannibals. The most accurate term would be...vampires. We lure people here because we require flesh. Flesh for two reasons: to consume and to fuck." She looked deep into my eyes, her blood red rubies staring into my soul.

It was true. All of it. I had made love to a vampire, and I had been bitten. I did not know much about vampires, aside from what I had seen in movies.

"Does this mean I'm one of you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes. Welcome to the family." Eva smiled. She moved in to kiss me and my lips met hers. I tasted my blood on her lips, still fresh from her bite earlier.

"There's something else I must tell you." She whispered as her lips touched mine. "You are the first person I've bitten. That makes you special."

"How so?" I asked.

"Whenever you're bitten, you serve the one who bit you. They are your master, and you do whatever they say. We are bound by blood you and I. I am now your master and you are my pet. You are marked as mine, and anyone who wants you must see me and have my consent. You are mine for all eternity Derrick."

I could feel myself being drawn to her. She was right. I was different, and my body stirred the closer I got to her. Her presence always felt a part of me now, as if she was living inside me. Her bite still tingled, and I could feel my body changing. Part of me was screaming inside, fearful of being bound to Eva's soul for all eternity, not wanting to be anyone's pet. That part was dying, as I continued to undergo my transformation. Soon the scream became a murmur, until it was finally silenced. My only desire now was to serve my master Eva. I smiled.

"I will always be yours Eva. Your loyal pet for all eternity."

Eva smiled. "Good Derrick. Give in to my demands and you will be rewarded greatly. For I am a kind and caring master, and I will take care of my pet."

She embraced me in her arms and we kissed. She bit my lip until it drew blood. The blood trickled out of my lip and she licked it.

"Your transformation is almost complete. You will still have blood, but it will no longer be the blood of a human. Soon you will fully be transformed." I tasted my blood. There was something different about it. I looked in the mirror and could see my own eyes beginning to turn red. It was subtle, but I could see the red slowly begin to move past my pupils into my blue irises. My fingernails were growing, and I touched my incisors with my tongue and felt them begin to grow in length. They were sharp, ready to pierce flesh.

"The ritual is complete." Eva whispered. "We are bound together for all eternity."

I looked in the mirror. I was a monster. My eyes were fully covered in the crimson red I had seen in hers. My fingernails were sharp and long, and I could see my own fangs protruding from my mouth.

Using my supernatural strength I picked Eva up and carried her to the bed. I threw her on the bed and went on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and arched her back. Her nails dug into my skin, bracing for my cock to enter her. Her eyes were red like mine and her fangs were visible through her luscious lips.

With a savage growl I gripped her shoulders and began to push my cock inside her. Eva let out a moan and moved back onto the bed, arching so I could push my cock deeper inside her. I happily obliged and began to pump faster. Her nails were digging into my back. The pain in contrast to pleasure was overwhelming for my body. I felt Eva's wet pussy tighten around my cock as we continued to rock back and forth on the bed.

"Take me from behind Derrick. I want to feel you fuck me hard my pet." She moaned. She got up and moved to the edge of the bed, on all fours. I positioned myself behind her and slammed my cock all the way in. My balls slapped against her juicy ass as we continued to fuck vigorously. As I pumped my dick inside her, I gripped her ass, giving it a smack in between thrusts. Her ass was turning red, and my handprints were visible.

"That's...it...fuck...your...master!" Eva said between her moans. "Do you like your master's pussy my pet?"

"Yes Eva!" I replied fervently. She continued to back her ass up on my hard dick. She would match my thrusts, putting me deeper inside her. I could feel her hot wet juices, and feel how tight she was wrapped around my cock.

My balls were beginning to tighten. My guttural growling began to build as I felt the urge to release.

"NO!" screamed Eva. "Don't cum yet pet! I'm not finished with you so soon." She got up from the bed and I groaned. My cock was tingling and I was moments from erupting. She sensed that and slapped me in the face.

"My pet does not get to cum until I fucking say so!" She took her long nail from her index finger and put it under my chin. "Do you understand pet?"

"Yes Eva." I replied. She moved her hand away and struck my again with the back of her right hand. My face now had her red handprint on my right cheek.

"I am your master. You must call me mistress. Do you understand pet?" I could feel my cock go rock hard as I felt the sting on my face. I liked being her pet, and I loved being told what to do.

"Yes mistress. It won't happen again." I whispered.

Eva smiled her devious smile. Her nude figure glimmered, a fusion of sweat and blood covered her body. "Very good pet." She said softly. Her fingernails trailed along my face, and went down my chest and abdomen. She licked her fingers, "Mmmm I like the way you taste."

She walked over to the window and looked up at the moon. "Perhaps we should wait so you can calm down my pet. I don't want you to cum before I do." I nodded and watched as she turn back to face me.

"Come over to me." She said with a smile. I began to walk over and she held out her hand. "No my pet. Crawl over to me. I have something for you." As she said this she spread her legs slightly, inserting two fingers inside her wet slit.