Carnal Castle - Derrek's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and moaned. "I need you to taste me my pet. I want you to fuck me with your tongue and make me cum. Crawl over and eat your master out."

"Yes mistress." I replied. I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to meet her glistening mound. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my hair. I winced at the pain, but continued to be obedient. Eva spread her legs fully and moved my head towards her pussy. I gladly obliged, and began to lick around her slit, kissing her inner thighs.

"I didn't say to tease me pet." She said, grabbing my hair forcefully. "Fuck me with your tongue. Eat my pussy. Now!" She threw my head into her wet mound and I began to lick and fuck her with my tongue. I hungrily ate her, my tongue sliding in and out and feeling the inner sides of her slit. I began to nibble and my tongue encircled her juicy clit. I could feel her gasp as I focused on her clit, and I stuck two fingers inside her, making her moisten as I anticipated her orgasm.

"Yes...that's it...my pet...make...me...CUM!" Eva moaned between her panting.

I corkscrewed my tongue inside her, tasting every inch of her juicy pussy. I used my lips to suck on her clit, giving it the most attention. She loved the way I sucked, licked, and nibbled her clit. I could feel her tense up, closer to orgasm.

"Oh...yes...I'm cumming!" she screamed. I felt her juices wash over my face. I happily lapped them up. Her nectar tasted sweet, and I savored every drop. She moved my face. I was panting, out of breath. My face was still glistening from her pussy juices, and I licked my lips. She put her index finger under my chin again, her nail sticking in my skin. Eva moved me up to my feet and slid her tongue inside my mouth. She threw me up against a wall.

"Is my pet ready to cum now?" she whispered into my mouth, our lips barely touching. I nodded. Eva went to her knees and looked up at me, her blood-filled eyes mimicking the false innocence she had imitated earlier in the night. In one motion, she took my cock in her mouth and shoved it in her throat. She gagged a bit, but used her mouth to slide my cock in and out of her deep throat, her tongue corkscrewing around the shaft. Her hands cradled my balls, and I could feel her sharp nails gingerly scratch my scrotum.

Eva was making sounds as she swallowed my cock, moaning and gargling as she would shove all seven inches in, and then move almost all the way out, her lips sucking the cockhead for a moment before slamming my cock balls deep inside her head. I was moments from unloading in her mouth. Eva's hands gripped my ass and she took my cock deep inside her throat, her lips touching the end of my shaft and her chin touching my testicles. She could feel my balls tighten and stir, and in one motion she slid my cock out of her mouth and began to jerk it.

"Cum on my fucking face pet. Glaze my face Derrick." Eva moaned as she jerked my cock vigorously. I was rock hard, my cock still wet from Eva's saliva. I could feel my cum moving from my balls down to my shaft at a rapid pace.

"Eva...I'm cumming!" I groaned. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, pumping my dick with even more speed.

My cock erupted rope after rope of hot sticky cum. I covered Eva's face with my seed, hitting her right eye, nose, and most going on her cheeks, lips, and tongue. She took my cock and directed it towards her mouth, my cum shooting onto her waiting tongue.

Eva wiped her face with her fingers, tasting every drop of me. I watched as her mouth filled with my cum, before disappearing with a swallow. She licked my shaft and cockhead, making sure not to waste a single drop. Her tongue trailed from my cockhead to my shaft, up my waist and abdomen and to my chest where she bit me subtly before going back up to my neck and sucking on it. Her lips and tongue trailed up to meet my own lips and she kissed me passionately. Our tongues swirled and I could taste my juices mixed with her saliva. She could taste herself in my saliva too. My cum swirled with hers inside our mouths. It was a delicious cocktail extracted from our sex.

We collapsed on the bed, our chests moving up and down and we recovered, trying to catch our breaths.

"So, do you enjoy being my pet Derrick?" Eva asked.

I smiled and looked into her eyes. "Absolutely."

Eva smiled in return. "Good. I think you're ready."

"For what?" I asked.

Eva flashed her devious smile. "To hunt for some pets of your own. Remember what I said earlier? You are slave to the one who bit you. While you may be mine, I want you to be master to others too. Whomever you bite will be my slave as well, but they will answer to you first and foremost."

As Eva explained this I could see the sun start to rise from the castle balcony. Almost as if on cue, the windows and curtains to the castle began to shut automatically.

"Sleep now my lover." She cooed. "And when the sun goes down, we'll hunt."

I licked my lips. I could hardly wait.

Message from the author:

Thank you for reading the first installment of Carnal Castle. This is a series I would like to continue. I hope you enjoyed the first of (hopefully) many stories in Carnal Castle. If you enjoyed the story, I'd love to hear from you (and know what parts, if any, made you orgasm). If you have any ideas I'd be open to suggestions. Maybe you might inspire me to create new stories ;)

About the author:

I am a 27 year old male (as of this publication) who enjoys reading and writing short stories, especially those of an erotic nature. I'm pretty open minded and love to connect with passionate fans, and bounce ideas off one another.