Carnal Commuting

Story Info
A sexy tale of lust with a stranger on the 6:15.
1.1k words
4.09
30k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm running for the train carrying bags of Christmas shopping, flying along the platform and in through the doors as the whistle blows. I find myself a seat at a table, and as I struggle with the bags in the overhead storage, I notice the strong shoulders of the man in the seat opposite me. Immediately intrigued, I try and catch a sideways glance as I sit down, and as I settle myself I look up straight into the most piercing pair of blue eyes staring intently into mine. Mesmerised for a second, I look away with a shiver. Wow, I think, as a chill of hot excitement runs down my spine and a tingling starts to grow, followed by a definite wetness.

Wriggling in my seat, I am suddenly aware of how hot it is on this train and how flustered I am after my last minute dash. I pull out my makeup bag and start checking my face and reapplying my red lipstick, all the while aware of those deep blue eyes on mine. I flush again, and notice how sexy it makes me look. I sneak a glance over the mirror, and catch him briefly smiling. We both look down at our papers, feeling a growing excitement.

The train lurches over some points and suddenly I feel pressure as his knee pushes into mine under the table. A jolt shoots through me and the wetness increases, accompanied by a strong desire to be touched. Nonchalantly, I slip off a high heeled shoe and proceed to rub my foot up and down his shin. He looks up suddenly, but I'm engrossed in my paper so he looks back down again. I can sense he's eager to play.

Slowly I move my foot higher, my stockinged toes softly searching up his inner thigh until I reach the growing mound at the top. I can feel it swelling and twitching as I rub over it and slowly but firmly start to rub up and down. He gives a sharp intake of breath and a woman on the other side of the aisle looks over, but noticing nothing settles back into her seat.

By this point the anticipation of what is beneath his suit trousers is almost more than I can bear, and in my mind I'm taking his hard wet cock between my full red lips. My vivid imagination is making the hot wetness come through my silky lace French knickers and even through my tights.

He looks up, and as the train slows I can tell what he's thinking. "Excuse me. I'm getting off here.." "Me too." I say, with a wry smile.

We stand, and act like strangers whilst others move to the doors and step off the train. Hanging back slightly, I'm aware of a strong hand on the small of my back. "This way" he whispers, leading me along the dark platform as the train pulls away and the other passengers leave. A frisson of nervousness descends as I realise I'm alone with this stranger but as we reach the far end and round a corner he pushes me against the wall and kisses me so deeply, my breath is taken away and my now soaking pussy is throbbing with excitement.

We tear into each other, kissing passionately and I feel his huge hardness pushing into me as he slams me into the wall. I respond and push back so his hard cock rubs into my clit through my skirt and it's almost more than I can bear. He pulls up my skirt and grabs me between the legs. I let out a moan and my knees go weak. He rips open my tights, moves aside my knickers and glides a finger along my hot dripping pussy. Quickly I undo his belt and zip and take out his erect cock, the tip glistening in the distant streetlights. For a second I stop and glance down and we both look up and smile at each other, then he deftly wraps one of my legs around his and slides up into me. I gasp and he thrusts deeper inside me, filling me up with his hard wetness. We both move together faster and faster, and each thrust takes him deeper inside until I feel I can't take it anymore, the feeling is so strong and I'm getting close to coming hard.

Suddenly he stops, and kneels down in front of me, pulling my leg over his shoulder. His tongue flicks over my clit, and my knees buckle again. He pushes his tongue deep inside and around my pussy, and my legs start to shake as his lips latch onto my clit. He sucks, licks and flicks me into absolute submission until I'm screaming out into the darkness. The pressure builds, and just as I can feel myself on the edges of an enormous orgasm, he thrusts two fingers deep inside me and with a quick flicking motion brings me to such ecstasy that I cum straight into his face with a sudden cry and a huge bucking motion of my hips.

He holds me tight for a second to catch my breath, then still rock hard, slowly enters me again, the pace increasing until he's fucking me up against the wall. The feeling is amazing and I know I'm tighter now I've cum and he can feel it too. He starts to breathe faster and I can feel him getting harder as he begins to get close. I'm really turned on again and reach inside my top to finger and twist my hard nipples as he rams in and out of me.

Bright lights in the distance grow nearer and a rumbling sound increases, and I suddenly realise a train is approaching the station. Powerless to do or say anything I feel myself rising again along with him and just as the train passes in a roar and I catch sight of the surprised faces on board we both come together in a huge rush of orgiastic delight.

We stand against each other for a few seconds as the end of the platform returns to quiet darkness, then giggling shyly at each other fumble with our clothes and straighten each other out and collect our things. Making sure all the recent passengers have gone we step out into the light and walk to the end of the platform into the alien normality of the train station. I get to the end of the steps and turn, as he moves to carry on in the other direction. He stops and looks back for a second, and I catch those blue eyes flashing once again, then we both smile and step out into the night.