Carnal Connection Pt. 01

Story Info
Jilli puts her pussy to good use.
9.3k words
4.64
39.6k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tale set in modern rural Midwest about sex and other passions as a young divorcee, after working on her back (and in other positions) for a year to boost her income significantly, casts aside that activity and leaves the city seeking a new life with the apparent belief her destiny would find her.

Chapter 1

Jilli didn't know why she did it – she meant having random sex with men.

Perhaps it was her fondness for variety, or the hope of some athletically flexible guy stimulating her to an extent she'd not previously experienced before she gushed into near unconsciousness. She was, however, suspicious that psychologically it might be a way of hitting out at her parents for stupidly naming her Jilli, unaware the unearned tag Chilli-Jilli would prolong the time before she managed to lose her virginity as a very late teenager. The tag apparently gave the impression she was either icy or carried a hot STD.

Still rather naive Jilli was an assistant restaurant manager when she married Dick the motor mechanic, one of the attractions being he had a big one – three years of active fieldwork had allowed Jilli to discover that was a decided difference between him and other males she'd slept with, or had been with and unable to get to sleep. Although not a convert to the school of sluts who claim 'Size really matters' she chose to fraternize with Dick because her girlfriends seemed impressed she was going out with a guy she'd identified as 'hanging like a pony'.

From the time they'd met they'd coasted along not really in love but being quite compatible or as Jilli would tell her friends – "A bit like most other people I suppose." They married at Dick's mother's suggestion; she was tired of arriving home with husband or his brother or both to find Dick and Jilli in her bed either at it or asleep in drying puddles. Her parents finally agreed if the young couple married they would buy a house for them and did so, very generously.

It was a great wedding; at least Jilli had that but did not have Dick to herself. Returning from the honeymoon Dick took to nocturnally proving to the relief of his wife's girl friends he really wasn't too big for the variety of pussy sizes presented to him. Nonetheless the wedded pair was reasonably content. 'Dick the Quick' as he was now known was happy and Jilli didn't really mind his cheating because frankly she found him almost a deal loss frankly – unless she had an urge to be relieved within a minute.

Her wandering began by accident. Jilli's mother's half brother was staying her mom and when Jilli walked into the house with a meat pack handed out by her restaurant manager Gus was in the back porch drinking a beer. He watched under bushy eyebrows her arrival – all legs in her cut-offs and sweat staining the tan top unsuitable to be worn with the temperature in the nineties.

"Christ, you look prime," Gus sighed, patting his lap as a joke and grinning, "Cum for me...er, I mean come over and have a...er...beer."

"Splash some on that little dick of yours and I could be tempted," Jilli said, wiping sweat from her eyes. She was joking. Gus said afterwards when his sister caught them he knew they were joking but pulled his shorts down and poured the bottle over an impressively short dick half the thickness of his wrist.

She raced inside to dump the meat; he leaned over to pull another beer from the cooler and looked up, dumbstruck, to find she'd re-appeared and was ripping off her clothes.

"Ohmigod," Gus chocked seeing the good-sized pink-tipped floppies coming his way while frantically reaching to beat his still exposed dick back to erection.

"I think the heat's got to me," she cooed.

"Pussy will be super-heated with this one," he leered, taking a tit into his mouth – about 10% of it before his mouth was full – and as Jilli stuffed herself with the chunky fatty his eyes rolled, he whistled and blew.

All over Rover in ten seconds.

"Keep it up," Jilli snarled and ten minutes later brought the sweating Gus off for his only second successive shot since he reached his peak aged sixteen. She slithered sideways off his dick through over-lubrication seconds later with a great ejaculation that splattered on to the deck.

"Hello you two, having a cozy time?" Jilli's mother asked, returning from the supermarket and only then did she realize her daughter was bareback riding bareback and what was dripping on to the ground wasn't spilt milk. "Jilli – go home to you husband; Gus go to your room."

Instead Jilli went to her parent's bedroom and showered. She was drying off when her mom entered and said incredulously, "Good heavens, you have no hair down there."

"Dick likes it that way and actually I find it quite low maintenance," Jilli said conversationally expecting her mom to bawl her out. "Dick has worked his way all through many of my friends and is now part-way through round three."

"The skunk. So you are retaliating?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. May I request you keep your generosity outside the family? Although Gus is my baby brother he's married and is ten years your senior."

"Okay."

"Good girl. Debra then lectured Jilli on dealing with casual partners. "Always insist they shower first and soap their gear thoroughly and no condom means no sex and as soon as you can afterwards race for the shower and wash thoroughly."

"Is that what you used to do mom?"

"Yes and I..." Debra gasped. She smiled and said, "You little bitch."

They hugged and giggled and Debra's final advice was Jilli should only go with men who looked clean, dressed very tidily and smelled clean as that indicated good hygiene.

"Thanks mom," Jilli said kissing Debra. "This is one area of expertise I was unaware you possessed."

Jilli went home and as Dick reached for her she said, "Shower first and no condom means no sex."

Dick holding his erection said, "But I don't have any; I always think they are for other people."

"Well, things are changing around here – you are dipping into my girlfriends and not all of them might be safe. Go to a 24/7 pharmacy and buy a hundred now – ask for a discount for buying in bulk. I'll want some so use the house-keeping card."

"Why would you want some?"

"When you figure that one out let me know, Dick. It could mean you have a brain."

That was the first time Jilli had ever spoken to Dick like that and it shook him. When his angered died he thought perhaps he had been taking her for granted and did this mean their marriage had taken a hit? He was diverted by a call – Marcia, one of Jilli's friends said she had a leaking faucet and as her husband was away until midnight; was he able to call and attend to it?

Jilli worked Tuesdays to Saturdays inclusive at the hotel restaurant and the general manager had often attempted to talk her into take over as night manageress because of her reliability including being able to operate the shift efficiently and without requiring supervision herself. Jilli had always declined knowing it would affect her nightlife. But now the nightlife she had planned would suit the night shift roster. Her mother had called the previous evening to advise her that if she decided to play the field she should charge for it: "Don't let those greedy sods get their hands on to you without making them pay. I didn't."

"Thanks mom; I'll think about it."

While on her 6 am to 2 pm shift Jilli visited the general manager and volunteered to take over managing the restaurant for the 3 pm to midnight shift.

"Fantastic," Edward enthused. "Night manager Elaine has given me one month to transfer to the day shift or else!"

"I'll accept only if a room goes with the appointment so if I choose I don't have to go home if I'm held up for any reason."

"What, a hotel guest room? I really don't think so."

"No, the sick room will suffice but I want it refurnished and spruced up and a day bed provided in the room for anyone who feels unwell."

"This is rather demanding."

"Okay – I'll stick with day shift."

"Um. Jilli – is there any way you could twist my arm?"

"Let me see Edward – ah yes, you could stay with me for the night if you require temporary accommodation."

She wiped the smile off his face after he crowed, "Yes sireeee!" by saying, "At two hundred bucks in the hand."

"What?"

"You didn't expect free accommodation did you?"

"No-o-o-o-o. Perhaps not."

"I'm told I have a tight pussy, Edward but I wouldn't know. Two hundred is a steal so please yourself; at twenty-five I'm a good five years younger than your wife, aren't I?"

"Eight actually. I'll have a think about this. Perhaps we could do a deal – for every time I seek accommodation with you I'll give you a voucher for one night in any of the honeymoon suites – they go for $300-plus a night so guess who's ahead? In addition, no questions asked."

"It sounds as if you're thought about it already honey. I'll start night as soon as you have my room beautifully refurbished."

Jilli went home to find Dick was hobbling; a wheel he'd been removing on a pickup on a hoist had slipped off to bounce on to the concrete and the center of the rim slammed against his knee.

"Let me look at it," said Nurse Jilli. She gave him a couple of tablets to deal with the bruising and rubbed his after-shave into his knee. "My God, it feels better already – ouch, except when I put weight on it. How did your day go?"

"Brilliantly. I've been asked to change to night shift – either that or risk being declared redundant. It means coming off duty late some nights so I've demanded a room. They are putting in a bed for me in a storage room," she lied. "On those nights I'll then come home just after 8:00 so you may as well have one of the girls over on those occasions – I'll keep you posted to give you time to arrange a companion."

"You mean your friends in your bed?"

"Well I guess for some of them it won't be unfamiliar territory. You will be able to make out all night."

Dick looked embarrassed. "Susie has me using a ring and techniques that are making me last a lot longer."

"That's brilliant Dick, I'm happy for you. Look, we have never fired as I thought we would – we just seem to be drifting along. Why don't you see if you can find a more compatible companion while I'm on this nightshift stint?"

Dick looked aghast. "You mean you want to divorce me?"

"Oh no Dick, I'm prepared to muddle along wearing the mistake we made by marrying. But if you should find someone who really clicks with you just come and ask for a divorce; I'll readily agree, as I'll know it will make you happy. But meanwhile look after the house and even improve it because its value in increasing. If you agree to give me back my freedom I'll sell the house and give you half the proceeds."

"But don't I own half the house anyway?"

"I'm not sure of the legal position but why pay lawyers to find out? I'm saying right now that I'll hand over half the money."

"Okay but what if I and one of your married friends hit it off?"

"That's not my problem Dick – you and she handle that one; I just don't want to hear about it."

They had a couple of drinks and Jilli dug into her handbag and tossed a condom to her husband and was dropping her skirt and pants when he said doubtfully, "I'm not sure that I'll be any good."

"Put it on and I'll go reverse Cowgirl so you won't see my tits or cunt lips; that should make you last longer. She sloshed some lube on to him and sat on him.

"Mind my knee."

"That's my boy Dick, you just hang in there thinking about your knee and I'll slap it gently a couple of times to allow you to think nothing but the pain."

"You're cruel," he complained.

Almost ten minutes later of disgusting squelching sounds and his little groans he bellowed and Jilli came over his sheathed pulsating dick as it fired away. They agreed nothing in their short married life had matched that one and kissed in triumph.

"Just make sure you pick the perfect match or at least as good as you can get," Jilli said wondering if this were the last hurrah; that would depend on how good she was at picking up guys who thought she was worth dicking over a couple of hours for two hundred bucks.

* * *

Edward had Jilli pushed into the corner of the restaurant bar, attempting to look inconspicuous as if it were only a manager talking to a minion. "The room is finished – want to take a look?"

"Seen it thanks – wow!"

"I specified the work as if I were having it done for myself," he said proudly. "Listen, will you be having other guys in there with you?"

"Occasionally, I have a couple of boyfriends besides my husband but I promise you this – you give me a minimum of twenty-four hours' notice and the night of your choice is yours once a week, Sunday and Monday nights excluded as those are my days off.

"Right – and the conditions are?"

"Keep your mouth shut about our coupling, approach and leave discreetly, come armed with condoms and a stamped honeymoon suite voucher and an erection at the ready – oh, and no ass; I'm saving that for my next husband as a reward for fathering our children."

"Oooh Jilli, I can scarcely wait. Let me feel your pussy now."

"Okay, push my panties aside and dip a couple of fingers but no loitering and be discreet; I'll dry some glasses."

Edward sniffed his fingers and then washed them. "You have a peachy smell."

"Is that better than fish?" she asked innocently.

"Christ Jilli – only two hundred bucks equivalent for all night – you're giving it away."

Jilli fluttered her eyelids. "For anyone else that access fee is for two minutes to two hours max; you are such a honey you may hover from 12:30 to 7:30 – or for two minutes if you are trigger sensitive."

"We'll fall asleep before I finish round one – heh-he-heh. I'll put your room on the daily housekeeping list."

Edward had late supper in the restaurant after returning from a movie. As soon as the restaurant closed at midnight with the takings balanced by the cashier and checked by Jilli he waited in growing excitement as she cleared the bar and closed the restaurant. Within a few seconds of reaching the room she opened the door to a knock and Edward slipped in.

Jilli told him to turn off his cell phone, lay out his condoms beside the bed and hand him her voucher.

"Damn, I forgot it," he said.

She didn't turn a hair and said later would do.

Edward handed her the voucher grinning. "Thanks for trusting me; I didn't think you were a hard-nosed pro."

Jilli pressed up against him to unleashed him and he didn't disappoint.

He told her he loved her black uniform and she looked at his bulge and confirmed the truth.

He licked her black stockings. "Will you suck bare?"

She shook her head.

"Well, that almost guarantees you are safe." He tossed her on to the bed, ripped off her panties and licked and fingered her into frenzy, leaving her panting while he went off to shower, being told to wash thoroughly.

Jilli thought that's just what her mom used to say more than twenty-five years ago, possibly many years fewer than that – perhaps she still did it on those nights when she supposedly was 'out with the girls'.

Edward returned showered and displaying a mean looking weapon. She patted it and he looked very interested. She ran to the shower and returned quickly to find him on his back, condom on.

"Suck," was the command.

She pulled away at the last second as his whole middle body tensed; she ripped off the membrane and shuffled back on her knees. Impressively the second and best-propelled wad landed in her hair, surprising them both. "Ohmigod," he sighed proudly and watched Jilli wipe her tits and belly.

Edward laid Jilli on her back and she sighed thinking not another Missionary nut. But the variation was acceptable as he lifted her legs upright before inserting and as he built up momentum he spread her legs. She grabbed her lower legs and pulled them apart hugely, squealing as he plunged to achieve maximum penetration.

They had such a lovely time. Just before dawn he staggered off home telling Jilli he'd told his wife he'd be working all night supervising contract refrigeration engineers.

* * *

Jilli had all the girls on her shift on her side; she didn't bother with the male waiters, as they weren't vindictive like females. She let it be known that if she disappeared with a customer she could be away for up to two hours – wink, wink. The girls were happy for her and thought of working up to be promoted to night manager when Jilli left.

Two hours was far too long for most guys. As soon as they shot one or two loads they wanted to get back to the restaurant. The occasional guy wanting more paid another $200 and was told he could till 7:30. Some nights Jilli was scarcely in the restaurant and up to three guys would be absent for quite some time, though never together.

Jilli circulated the tables as a good manager should enquiring about meals or just exchanging a friendly word. It would have been noticeable to regulars that she tended to hover at tables occupied by a solitary male or all males. Gradually men folk of the city heard the whisper so in time Jilli would receive the wink-wink as she approach tables and business boomed although she held the maximum number of clients to four a night even if all were 'quickies'; the guys who missed out being serviced generally accepted this. Those who didn't were offered a date with one of the other waitresses who were free to set their own terms, if any. Some nights Jilli pulled in guys who were dining with females; that confirmed to Jilli that men really were louses but their money was good.

The occasional guy turned stroppy and she was roughed up a bit, though never badly and the black eye she received was explained to everyone including husband Dick, "I walked into a door." Everybody says that so it's difficult to know what to believe.

Jilli charged $800 for a night 1:00 am to 10:00 am in a honeymoon suite and in the sixteen months of operating her moonlighting business Jilli only slept alone in a honeymoon suite twice although on occasion she gave Dick a freebie, explaining she's received access to the room that night as a 'Best Employee of the Month' award. He'd said before coming in that evening he'd like to see where she slept all the other evenings she didn't come home so Jilli had the day sofa/bed shifted into the storeroom with potatoes, carrots and onions were stacked in bags; he was totally unimpressed.

Eventually Dick found a very compatible woman working in reception at the car dealership where he worked. She was fat, jolly and five years his senior but she mothered him and could keep him going for up to an hour before he blew with techniques learned from her grandmother; Barbara found an hour from opening to close was long enough for her.

The divorce came through, the house was sold with settlement a couple of days after his wedding so Dick was paid out. He and Jilli never saw each other again because she had timed her resignation from the hotel to coincide with the day of final closing on the house sale and left the city for good two evenings later.

Jilli had decided to make a new start and to leave prostitution behind her. Being young, attractive and lively she'd used her body well for that sixteen months, with tax-free earnings approaching $200,000. To her amazement she was still interested in having sex and decided she'd never charge for it again.

She sought to bury this part of her life because it was over – marriage, hotel night work and sex on the side. She would take a couple of weeks' holiday heading south and then head west away from the coast to look for a place to settle.

The last night was spent in the Royal Honeymoon Suite in total luxury, a going away gift from Edward and because she'd retired he wasn't charged. It was a great night because with mutual agreement Edward's wife Lee joined them and what a honey she was. It made Jilli wonder why Edward had bothered going after her and paying for it by stealing company vouchers when he had the luscious Lee.