Carnal Connection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe pulled his hair and pleaded with Jilli to stop kidding.

"Come on Joe, I'll be alongside you to hold your hand."

"Christ, don't touch me in her presence – if you do she'd know we are fucking."

"Isn't that what happens when boy meets girl; it's meant to happen?"

"Jilli, you don't know mothers and especially my mom."

"Well, I do have one of my own."

"Do you," he said banging his head on the steering wheel.

Jilli jumped out, opened his door and hauled him out.

"Christ you're strong," he said and she replied for a guy who was scared of his mom he had a foul mouth that could land him in strife.

"I'm under stress."

She jumped in and began driving off.

"Where are you going!" he yelled.

"To introduce myself to your mother."

"Jilli – come back. Mom will kill me for acting cowardly."

She stopped and told him to get into the passenger's seat. He did so saying sulkily, "Now she'll know we've been fucking. In our family women only drive when no man is in the vehicle."

Chapter 3

A hundred yards from the house Jilli pushed the horn twice to give a little toot of 'here we are', unaware that the vehicle was fitted with air-horns. The two blasts in late afternoon brought people and dogs running.

"Oh no, that's Reverend Wilson and Mrs Wilson visiting."

"You mom will probably insist we marry on the porch now to ensure no more wrong-doing."

Joe turned green.

Jilli relented. "Look Joe, just tell her you found me a mile down the highway and brought me home for dinner and a bed – don't say your bed. Say I was walking to Rapid City and became disoriented and ended up here. What can go wrong with that?"

"Mom says she always knows when I lie."

"Joe, my mom does too – it's a mother conspiracy – total bullshit."

The 'terrifying mom' was all of 5ft 6in and quite slender and came trotting with a motherly look that turned into surprise when she saw it wasn't her son behind the wheel.

"Good evening ma'am – I was nervous at the standard of your son's driving so took over the wheel. I drive 20 miles an hour slower than he does and don't have the belief like he does that I'm driving the latest sedan with all modern technology to enhance safe driving."

"Well, thank you. Abe and I love our trusty RV. I'm Jess – I don't believe I know you."

"No ma'am – Joe found me in a bad way over at the coast and offered me shelter and comfort. He's such a lovely boy and we, well, rather fell for one another. But he always insisted on wearing condoms."

Jess turned scarlet and urged Jilli to hush. "That's the Reverend Wilson and his extremely strict wife Margaret-Jane on the porch."

"Sorry Jess," Jilli whispered. "I'd never knowingly embarrass you. Joe, for goodness sake, say hello to you poor mom who's spent almost a month worrying about you."

"Hi mom. Mom, this is Jilli Drummond."

"I'm pleased to meet you Jill. Please don't be embarrassed but are you running away from the law?"

Jilli turned on her best tinkle laugh. "Oh goodness now, liked Joe I was running to escape my past – a divorce out of an unfortunate marriage. I guess it was destiny that we met, two lost souls. Will you approve of me sleeping with Joe in his room?"

"I...er...well yes. Obviously you two know each other intimately. Please don't indicate this arrangement to the Reverend and Mrs Wilson."

"No, of course not. You seem to be a lovely woman Jess – Joe told me you were sweet. Hop on to the running board and I'll return you to the house."

"Thank you dear, but I shall walk – it's only a short distance."

As the RV moved off Joe croaked: "That performance of yours was truly amazing; I've never seen and heard anything like it in my twenty-five years. You have her eating out of your hand and incredibly calling you dear. Even when my former wife became my fiancée she was never allowed to sleep in my bed."

* * *

The two women were drinking mineral water while the two men yarned out on the porch.

Jilli had taken over the preparation of the meal and Jess looked agog.

"You are so fast and efficient and I cannot believe you are almost unerring in your ability to find cooking dishes, utensils and spices and mixes for the sauce."

"It's your kitchen Jess and women place items in their kitchen logically."

"How smart you are – are you a trained cook?"

"Yes, I attended a top school in New York after graduating college but never made it to identify myself as having super chef potential so I diverted to executive chef and then into straight management where my degree was a stepping stone qualification."

"What an exciting life you've had for such a young woman – Joe tells me you are only a year older than he is and you were married only half the time he was."

"Yes, that's true. I'm happy about our wee age difference but sad about our marriages."

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that softness in you Jilli – Joe tells me it's Jill followed by an 'i' and that's how your mother named you."

"Yes, I would have preferred a more conventional name like...like Maureen."

"Oh heaven forbid – I was landed with Jessica and in my teens was stroppy enough to insist being called Jess, and so it came to be."

"I love Jess as a name."

"Thank you dear; I'm becoming used to Jill followed by an 'i'. Now dear, don't be upset about this but Abe says no – no way. You must sleep in the guest room. I'm sorry dear and I must admit I didn't fight him over his decision; I become weak at times."

Jilli pulled out the roast of beef. "That has to rest for at least ten minutes. I need six minutes to freshen up and then when I reappear call Joe in from the porch and keep him here – three minutes will be long enough for that."

"Long enough for what dear?" but Jilli was already disappearing down the passage. She was gone almost six minutes and when she reappeared Jess gasped – as Joe would. Jess was looking at a most beautiful woman in a little black dress with her hair in a French roll and full make-up.

"Joe – in here and sharpen the carving knife please," his mother called.

Joe and Jilli passed in the doorway and he turned to look back at the doorway as he approached his mother he said, "Who the hell was that?"

"A lovely woman Joe and extremely bright and talented. You did extremely well to find her."

The porch lights were on so Abe saw Jilli approaching and climbed to his feet and gaped. "G-good evening."

"Hello Mr Wright."

"Abe, please. Sit beside me."

"Thank you Abe. Jess tells me you've insisted on other sleeping arrangements for me."

"Yes, and surely you can understand my point of view as head of the house."

"Oh absolutely. Whether right or wrong you are entitled to a point of view."

Abe scratched the back of his neck. "Meaning?"

"Did you and Jess sleep together before you marriage?"

Abe squirmed and said no, but that really was no business of Jilli's.

"Have you slept with any other woman since your marriage?"

The sound of distant cattle calling in the evening quietness could be heard as well as the sound of a stone in the kitchen putting an edge on to steel.

"Be careful with your answer Abe because if I suspect it is false I may have to do some special enquiries of my own. Joe says he'll introduce me to his friends and I will be talking to their mothers I guess, though really it's no guess. I'm rather good at encouraging people to unbundled, especially adult females."

It was whispered: "There have been a couple. Excessive liquor was to blame."

"Well, I guess you will be whispering to Jess before we begin eating that you've had a change of mind and it's okay for me to sleep with Joe. Joe and I have been sleeping together for eight nights now so it's really no big deal."

"You have quite a way with you my girl. If it works out that you stay here you could fit like a glove to live in this territory. I'll tell Jess and congratulations – it's been a long, long time since a woman pulled one over me."

Jilli stood up and told Abe to come in and carve the meat; it was only proper for the head of the outfit to do the carving.

They came through the door, Abe having taken Jilli by the arm and mother and son glanced at their arrival and looked away, pretending nothing unusual was happening; both knew it had been a long, long time since Abraham Wright had acted with old-fashion courtesy.

While Jilli stood beside Joe as he poured four glasses of red wine Abe whispered to his wife, "Change of mind; she can sleep with him."

Jess was only mildly surprised, "She's quite something, isn't she?"

"Perhaps a little too skilful at being persuasive."

"Mark my words Abe, that girl could practically walk on water if she tried."

Jilli lay awake with that comfortable and half-drowsy feeling one sometimes experiences after a big meal, wine and long, affable conversations. They had gone to bed agreeing to keep the noise down, so she twisted up and Joe lay behind her, entering her pussy from the rear and they went at it slowly, she rocking and he shafting slow and measured. Jilli rather like this position when tired as it required little effort from her and her tits were palmed and rocked with the nipples caught between fingers and squeezed; from time to time he'd lean forward and bite gently into her neck. Oh yummy. She knew a section of uptight females existed whose mission in life seemed to be to react with their knickers in a knot calling such treatment as subservient, but to hell with them – she liked sex how she liked it though without cruelty and the more variety the greater her interest and desire to return for more.

While Joe backed big city sophistication he more than made up for that, in her opinion, with his rural values. He seemed to care about almost everything and really gave the impression he cared about her. She wondered how would he react when he heard she'd been with another man or even caught them at it. Jilli had gained the impression after her recent life that she could never return to being possessed by only the one guy for life or at least as long as she could do it and still enjoy the ritual. Jess she really liked and Abe – well, the jury was out on him; he really was a tough guy mentally and probably physically. At the same time he'd be a good guy to have on side.

Joe's parents were good solid country folk with strong values and prejudices which probably would be rarely considered and updated and appeared naïve because they'd been brought up to trust and to assist other people as they believe it was the right thing to do. She accepted it was the perfect starting point in a relationship – in the city one tended to have to win the respect of other people. It probably exposed country people to risk but she guessed if their exposure was to people of similar elk the risk was minimal. It was people like her they needed to be careful with but compared to many outsiders around the risk from her, in her view, was minimal. Her natural instinct was to treat people how she found them and rarely made mistakes – her ex-husband of course was one massive mistake.

Well, what did she want to do with the remainder of her life? Jilli yawned and that did for a response; she didn't even really know why she was here. In leaving behind the other life she'd screwed up on, her new motto was to make the most of apparent opportunities. When she first laid eyes on Joe her interest had gone beyond simply fucking him; she wanted to find if he were an opportunity. Landing on a ranch with black cattle didn't seem much of a long-term opportunity but who knows what tomorrow could bring?

To Be Continued