Carnal Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...Well, that is true, but you could have warned me you were going to do that beforehand."

"Sorry, I got caught up in the moment," laughed Michelle.

The awards were announced a short time later, to his surprise he and Michelle took the third place trophy. He and Sam had never actually placed in the contest the handful of times they had entered. Michelle was so excited she was jumping up and down when the judges presented them with their award.

"I told you we could do it."

"Yes, you did. I have to say you make a perfect Mystic Mistress," commented Marcus.

"Why, thank you...Captain"

The convention was starting to wind down, and regretfully Marcus began escort Michelle back to her car. He had enjoyed the day far more than he had expected to and was sorry to see it end. They arrived at the main doors of the center only to find a fairly substantial crowd of people milling around. Marcus asked one of the security guards what was going on, but a loud crack of thunder from outside gave him a clue.

"Big storm swept in out of nowhere. Didn't even think it was supposed to rain tonight, but it came down so fast that the streets around the convention center flooded. If I were you, folks, I would wait awhile before you try to get out of here," explained the guard.

"Darn, it doesn't look good out there," observed Michelle. She had gone to stand by a long window near the entrance. It was raining so hard outside it was impossible to see more than a few feet past the glass.

"I think the guard is right. Come on. I have a room at the hotel next door. There is a tunnel between the buildings and we can get a soda in the lounge while we wait this out."

Marcus led Michelle through the crowds of people milling around the lobby. Michelle was worried they would get separated, so she took Marcus's hand in hers. He smiled down at her enjoying the feel of her soft, warm hand in his as they walked together. When they arrived at the lounge, they had a hard time finding a table and eventually had to stand at one corner of the bar. The rain continued to fall outside.

"It doesn't look like it is letting up much," observed Michelle.

"No, it doesn't. I think we should see if maybe we can get you a room for the night. I'll pay for it your Dad can pay me back later."

"Thanks, Marcus. That would be so sweet of you."

It would have been a nice gesture, but not surprisingly the hotel was full on account of the convention.

"I guess I could just stay up until this clears," said Michelle uncertainly.

Marcus saw only one alternative left, but it was one he wasn't entirely comfortable with pursuing.

"Look, Michelle, I have a room here already. I would be happy to give you the bed while I take the floor. If you think that would be o.k."

She looked him up and down for a long moment making him a bit nervous before her face split into another gorgeous smile.

"It's so generous of you to offer. Thanks, Marcus!"

"Sure," he replied trying to sound nonchalant like he invited beautiful women to use his bed every day.

Since Michelle had not brought anything to sleep in Marcus took her to the hotel gift shop and bought her a man size novelty t-shirt that would reach down to her thighs. They also picked up a toothbrush at the same time. They walked to his room, and Marcus fumbled at the door with the electronic key card his hands shaking a bit with the nervousness he felt at the odd situation he had found himself in tonight. While he used the restroom, he insisted that Michelle call her parents and explain the situation. He exited to see her returning the phone to its cradle.

"Everything o.k.?"

"Sure, my parents were happy you were here to make sure I'm safe. If you're done in there, I'm going to get ready for bed."

Marcus worked to make a pallet on the floor using the comforter while he heard the sounds of a shower running in the bathroom. The door opened a short time later, and Marcus swallowed hard as Michelle emerged from the steam filled room. She had washed off the heavy makeup from her costume, but she certainly didn't need it. Her skin was a flawless golden brown, and even without all the paint on her face, she was still a ravishing beauty. The wig had remained in the bathroom, and her own natural dark blond hair flowed around her face again. She had put on the t-shirt he had bought for her, and it clung to her body stopping just short of her mid-thigh. Michelle was easily one of the sexiest women he had ever seen, and his cock twitched in his pants at the sight of her.

"Are you sure you will be comfortable down there?"

"Yeah, it will be o.k. I was in the Army with your Dad you know, and I've slept in far worse conditions than this believe me."

"If you say so..."

Marcus cleaned up briefly in the sink and returned to the bedroom turning out the lights. Outside the window, rain continued to pour down with an occasional flash of lightning brightening the backside of the curtains. In spite of his boast about being able to sleep anywhere the truth was Marcus hadn't really roughed it in years, and even with the comforter, the floor was far from enjoyable to sleep on. He tossed and turned trying to find a position where something wasn't bothering him when Michelle's voice came out of the semi-darkness.

"Marcus! Quit being a martyr and get in this bed. It's a king. I'm sure there is room enough for both of us to be in here without running into each other in the night."

"It wouldn't be very appropriate for me to do that, Michelle."

"I won't tell if you won't," she said chuckling.

Marcus sighed, and though it was against his better judgment, he climbed up off the floor and slipped into the bed with his best friends daughter trying to keep as much distance between their bodies as possible.

"Goodnight, Michelle," he whispered.

"Goodnight, Marcus, and thank you for today I had a great time."

The storm continued, and Marcus struggled to fall asleep. The thought of Michelle laying so close to him prayed on his mind and gave him a raging hard on that made him feel even more guilty. It seemed like he would never find the peace to go to sleep, but somehow he did finally drift off.

He awoke with a start feeling momentarily disoriented as his eyes took in the room around him. A quick glance at the alarm clock told him that he had barely been asleep an hour. The reason for his suddenly coming awake became very apparent a second later when he noticed that there was a very feminine body pressed to his back with an arm draped over his side.

"Jesus! She must have rolled up against me in her sleep," thought Marcus in a quiet panic.

He lay still for a moment contemplating the best way to extricate himself from Michelle without waking her and embarrassing them both. His potential embarrassment grew, even more, when he discovered he was still sporting a massive erection.

Slowly, Marcus tried to slip Michelle's arm off him, but as soon as his fingers closed on her wrist, her voice whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry am I making you uncomfortable? I was cold, and it just felt warmer over here."

"Um...Well, I get that, but this isn't a good idea."

"Why not? I'm cold and your warm. I would say problem solved."

"Right, except this is highly inappropriate. What would your Dad say if he saw us laying like this right now?"

"My Dad isn't here, and besides I'm nineteen years old, and I can snuggle against anyone I like."

"I get that you're an adult Michelle its just that this is a little weird for me. I used to change your diapers you know."

"So you've already seen me naked. This should be nothing at all to bother about."

"Very funny! In all seriousness, I should probably get back on the floor."

"Maybe I don't want you to go."

Marcus had no idea how to reply to what he was pretty sure was an overture from his best friends young daughter. His mind raced as he fought a war between his long-unused libido and his sense of propriety. He was struggling with what to do next when he felt Michelle's warm breath on his neck as she kissed his bare skin.

"Michelle! What are you doing?"

"Something I've wanted to do since we walked into this room," she purred softly in his ear.

Her warm lips found his earlobe kissing it next before she returned to his neck running her tongue down the throbbing vein she found there. Marcus groaned as Michelle's hand that had been resting on his hip started to slide across his stomach and down toward his crotch. It had been a long time since a woman had touched him like this, and a part of him wanted it to happen. He tensed as her fingers crept across the bulge in his silk boxers feeling the length of his swollen penis.

"Damn, Marcus...I think we are both in need."

"Please, Michelle, I don't think I could face you father if something happens in this bed tonight."

"It's o.k. Marcus. You don't have to be afraid."

Michelle's hand slipped under the waistband as her fingers encircled the head of his bulging cock. He shuddered as for the first time in years he felt a woman's touch. She slowly started to rub at the thick head massaging it. Marcus groaned again as she slid her hand down its length teasing his aroused flesh with her long nails. His penis was fully erect, and straining at the inside of his underwear.

"Oh, shit Michelle," he cried softly rolling toward her in the bed.

Her hand slipped from within his boxers as he came to face the beautiful young woman beside him. He reached out to cup the side of her face feeling the smooth warmth of her skin. Michelle's eyes glittered in the faint light from the alarm clock beside the bed as Marcus pulled her face to his and kissed her with a hunger he couldn't deny.

The touch of her lips was unlike anything he had ever felt before so full and soft against his like two small velvet pillows brushing across his mouth. Their lips seemed to melt together as the kiss deepened, sliding wet and wonderful all over with the growing passion between them. Michelle opened her mouth wider in a blatant invitation, and Marcus felt his body react almost on its own his tongue darting forward to swirl around inside. She moaned quietly as he gave her a deep, hot French kiss her tongue quickly joining him in a dance of pleasure. Their hunger grew in leaps and bounds as they mashed their mouths together harder.

His left hand moved down her slender body to squeeze the tight flesh of her sweet young ass making her groan again. The bottom of her t-shirt filled that same hand when it made a return trip pulling her shirt upward toward the top of the bed. The hem of her shirt moved up and over the giant mound of her left breast exposing it to him. Marcus glanced downward and sighed in appreciation of what was simply the most beautiful female breast he had ever seen. The swell of her mound filled his hand, and he squeezed it gently watching her dark acorn colored aureola expand even more. Her nipple was as thick as the tip of his pinkie poking a good half-inch outward. Marcus had always been a tit man. He loved sucking on a nice pair of female breasts, and Michelle's were beckoning him.

A loud moan escaped her lips as Marcus dropped his head to her chest and brought his warm lips to her sweet nipple suckling the turgid mahogany knot before he pulled it entirely into his mouth and nibbled at it. The bed creaked a bit as Michelle rolled flat onto her back letting her shirt ride up on the other side exposing both of her perfect tits. Marcus was in Heaven as he licked at the smooth skin of her aureoles while returning to suck roughly at her thick nipples one at a time.

"Jesus, Michelle, your breasts are so perfect! I can't get enough of them," whispered Marcus.

"Oh...Yes! Suck them! Kiss them all over! Their all yours, Marcus, it feels so good when you suck my tits!"

As Marcus continued to play with her gorgeous mounds, Michelle pulled her t-shirt the rest of the way off dropping it over the side of the bed before she pushed his shoulders shifting him onto his back once again. The covers rolled backward like an ocean wave as she pushed them aside to expose his lower half fully. Michelle bit her bottom lip in anticipation while her fingers turned his silk boxers downward. The thick head of his cock appeared followed rapidly by the remaining seven inches. She wasted no time wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft and rubbing it up and down before she licked her lips, and brought her mouth down over that fat purple head.

"Ah...OH GOD MICHELLE! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! OH FUCK!" yelled Marcus unable to hold back his enthusiasm at feeling Michelle's perfect full lips slipping over his needy cock. He looked on mesmerized as this gorgeous young woman sucked his penis in and out of her mouth her head moving in unison with her hand covering his cock in a shiny layer of saliva.

"Marcus...Um...Your cock taste so good! Um...So big and hard! God, your balls are like iron...You need this so bad don't you?"

"God, Yes! Fuck, Michelle, it feels so good. You are such a good cocksucker! Ah...Please don't stop! Ah fuck so good."

"Tell me you want me, Marcus. Tell me what you want me to do to you next."

"I do...I want you, Michelle! Oh...fuck...Your fucking mouth feels so good! Ah shit! I want to be inside you, Michelle. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...I need to be with you so bad!"

Michelle smiled as she licked the underside of his cock loving the feel of it throbbing in her hand. She finally released it from her grip and reached down to push her black panties off onto the bed. Her pussy was shaved bare revealing her thick, dark pussy lips that guarded the entrance to her wet love tunnel. She straddled the fat cock that awaited her looking into Marcus's eyes wanting to see his expression when she slid him into her steaming hot pussy.

"Oh FUCK MICHELLE! Oh, fuck me it feels so good!" cried Marcus as Michelle lowered her slick cunt onto his love rod taking it fully into her until his hairy balls were pressed to the lips of her vagina. She guided his hands to he chest, and he took her breasts in a tight grip flicking her nipples with his thumbs as she started to ride him up and down.

"Shit! Ah fuck, Marcus! Feels so good to fuck you! Ah...God, your cock is so big and hard inside me! Fuck! I've wanted you all day!"

Marcus couldn't believe this was happening. A part of him felt some residual guilt at being here with Michelle like this, but that was being quickly crushed out of existence by a tide of lust, and desperate need that washed over him. In all his life he had never been with a woman as exotically beautiful as Michelle. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she rode his cock. Her head was thrown partway back her mouth open, breath coming in quick bursts. She was moaning and grunting a bit louder with each thrust as she gave her body to him. Her breasts started to bounce in his hands as she picked up speed her downward thrusts coming harder against him. The pressure in his tortured sack was rapidly becoming unbearable, and he knew he couldn't hold back the inevitable eruption of his pent-up semen much longer.

"Fuck Michelle! Oh, shit baby! I'm...AH FUCK! God, I'm going to cum Michelle! OH SHIT GONNA CUM!" he warned her as it suddenly hit him that he had no idea if she was on birth control or not.

If she was worried about getting pregnant, she didn't show it. The sounds of Marcus getting closer to his orgasm seemed to spur her on, and she started to roll her hips even harder grinding her pussy to the base of his shaft.

"Ah fuck Michelle...I...SHIT! I can't stop it! Oh GOD, YOU ARE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! AHHH fuck I...I...MICHELLE! OH FUCK! Michelleeeeeeeee! AHHHHHHHH!"

Michelle's eyes flew open as she felt a flood of warmth pouring into her, her whole body trembled, and then stiffened as the hot cum exploding into her from Marcus's jerking cock triggered her orgasm.

"Fuck yes, Marcus, cum in me! AHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OHH FUCK MARCUSSSSSSSS!" screamed Michelle.

The moment seemed to stretch out before him as Marcus watched Michelle caught in the throes of her powerful orgasm swaying on his cock. Her chest was flush, and her eyes were screwed tight shut as she shook and cried out. In all the years he and Sally had been together he had never seen her respond in bed the way Michelle did right then. She sank slowly to him as her body was finally released from its exquisite torture, and her lips immediately sought his for a soft kiss.

"Damn, Marcus, that was so good."

"I know. Michelle, I..."

"Don't say anything yet. Just hold me, Marcus."

He wrapped his arms around her slender body feeling the softness, and warmth pouring off of her in waves. They settled into a gentle post-coital cuddle with Michelle's head resting in the curly hairs on Marcus's chest. The only sound in the room was their breathing.

"I know you think I'm going to spoil this moment by saying something about you being my best friend's daughter or that this should never have happened because you're too young for me, Michelle. I want you to know that no matter what happens after this you made me feel happy tonight for the first time in a very long while."

"It just feels good to be here with you, Marcus. I'm glad I make you happy."

They lay in the semi-dark listening to the rolling thunder outside until Marcus kissed the top of Michelle's head. She looked up into his eyes and leaned upward to bring her sweet, full lips to his in a kiss that lingered and grew more hungry by the moment. Her left hand strayed downward, and her eyes opened flashing with excitement.

"Um...Marcus...I think you might still be in need, baby."

"I think you may be right. What should we do about it?"

"Let me take a closer look at the problem," said Michelle with a quiet chuckle.

A few seconds later Marcus gave a low moan when Michelle licked his sticky cock from bottom to top, and followed that move by sucking his penis that was still covered in a mix of her juice and his semen. Sally would never in a million years have offered this kind of pleasure to him. His soon to be ex-wife had hated to give him oral pleasure, and only did so reluctantly. She certainly wouldn't have after his dick had been inside her following his orgasm. Michelle seemed to have none of those qualms, and she soon had him crying out and gripping at the sheets as she sucked his dirty cock with enthusiasm. The room was briefly illuminated by a flash of lightning from outside the window treating Marcus to the clear sight of Michelle's gorgeous naked body while her thick lips moved fast up and down his shaft.

"Ah...Jesus! Michelle...I can't take much more of this...So close...Oh! Fuck! So close!" warned Marcus.

"Don't hold it back, Marcus! Give me your cum. This is for you. Let it go...Please, Marcus...Cum for me..."

His back snapped taunt with a sharp cry escaping his lips, "Oh FUCK! Michelleeee! Uhhhh...FUCK YES!"

Michelle got her wish with a thick blast of sticky semen erupting down her throat. Marcus came over, and over each time his jerking cock spewed forth a load that Michelle gratefully licked up making sure his cock was shiny, and clean when she finished.

"Sweet fucking God, Michelle that was incredible!"

"You are very welcome, Sir!"

He pulled her back into a warm embrace as they settled into a comfortable spooning position though Michelle took over as the small spoon this time. They drifted off like that while the storm slowly dissipated outside.

Marcus rose first in the morning and ordered coffee from room service while letting Michelle sleep in a bit. He certainly didn't mind the view while he waited for her to wake since she had kicked off the sheet during the night, and was stretched out naked across the bed. He could only marvel at her perfect young body. Everything that had happened the night before would have seemed like an unlikely dream if not for the evidence so clearly on display before him.