Carnal Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the door from room service caused Michelle to stir at last while Marcus took the tray from the bell boy careful to keep him outside the room. She rose, and stretched, her breasts bouncing on her chest. Marcus smiled appreciatively.

"You are a sight to wake up to more beautiful than any sunrise I've looked at."

"I think you are trying to charm me, but I'm not sure why you already got my clothes off," remarked Michelle with a laugh.

He brought her a cup of coffee, and she took it gratefully.

"In all seriousness. I think you may be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you think so, Marcus, you cut a pretty dashing figure yourself even without your hero costume."

"I was waiting for you to wake to order breakfast. What would you like?"

"Oh, I think I would like you sunny side up!" she quipped setting down her cup.

"Well, I guess breakfast can wait for a bit," said Marcus with a smile as he pulled Michelle's hot rocket body to him.

In the end, they barely made their check out time. Marcus escorted Michelle back to her car which thankfully had been parked on the second floor of a nearby garage, and was safe from the flooding the previous night.

"Thanks for...Well, an amazing time. The best convention I ever attended," said Marcus.

"I had a wonderful time too. You know there is a Sci-Fi convention up north next month, maybe Captain Blaster and Mystic Mistress should make an appearance."

"I would like that, Michelle."

"Good."

Though he was a little worried that someone that knew them might see he couldn't help but give Michelle a goodbye kiss enjoying the slick feel of her crimson lips against his before she got in her car and drove away.

Marcus slipped behind the wheel of his vehicle and started for home. He turned up the radio and began to sing along to a familiar tune from his youth. For the first time in ages, he felt a sense of optimism about the future, a hope that he thought had died in him. There were certainly going to be problems especially if he kept seeing Michelle, but at the moment he didn't want to dwell on that part.

"Have faith, and with justice and courage we shall win the day!" quoted Marcus in his best Captain Blaster imitation.

He hit the on-ramp of the freeway and aimed his car for home.