Carnal Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did one of her quarter turn rotations and leaned back placing her hands behind her. She stretched her legs forward till her boots rested on her heels. I could feel all of her leg and ass weight pressing down on me taking me completely up her bum.

Then it began, her legs and ass went totally rigid. Her face strained in concentration as she put all her effort into crunching my cock purple. It felt like a vice as she began grunting and squeezing with all her might, putting her entire body to work. I could see every muscle in her ass and legs flexing and contorting and then she let her body relax and muscles go limp only to instantly tighten up again.

She continued this squeeze and relax technique each time grunting like a weight lifter trying to get one last bench press in. Then she held the squeeze and began slowly stroking my purple cock with her impossibly clinched asshole. I groaned with pleasure at her tighter than tight death grip on my cock. And then, I could feel it coming. My load was being summoned from deep within. I was going to pop. Sensing I was close she said threw clenched teeth,

"Thrust up into me bro. I'm gonna hold my ass up and keep squeezing while you fuck my clinched ass. Go for it, cum in it. Shoot your nasty wad up my dirty shit hole. Give sister a big snot rocket up her ass. Do it, fuck it till you cum. Fuck it till you explode deep inside me. Go ahead little brother, shoot that cock load right up my ass. I know you've got a big load for me. Just bust that nut right up in there. Go on, bust your nuts. Bust'um. Drain those balls deep in my dirty dumpster and I'll shit it right back onto your cock. You ready? You need a break? You want me to get you off? Relax, I'll ride that fucker till you bust."

She relaxed her grip and just began pumping me for all she was worth, jacking me off with her ass hole. I was on the edge when she said, "Tell me when you're gonna cum. Tell me. Are about to pop?"

"Yes l... I'm gonna cum right... Nowwwwwwwww!" The very moment I flooded her ass she clinched up again and drove all her body weight down on me. I saw stars and nearly blacked out. I could faintly hear her saying,

"Awwww yes little brother, fill my ass with your heavy load. Give me every drop. I can totally feel you spurt into me. I can feel that cock pulsing as you flood my ass with your hot steamy spunk. Ohhhhh yes little boy, make yourself feel good into my asshole. I love it. Now I'm gonna shit that load back onto your cock."

Carefully trying to keep my precious cargo inside her rectum she stood up and then squatted over my spent member with her ass facing me, giving me a birds eye view of her grand finale. I focused in on her rosy red rose bud and she prolapsed her insides out farting out a beautiful pearly white jizz load splattering and baptizing my cock and stomach with my dirty DNA. It made a deliciously disgusting wet noise that gave me goose bumps and it basically acted as the final cherry on top of the most mind blowing sex I've ever had.

As her last finishing touch she took her massive blown out ass and rubbed all that cum all over my cock and stomach, swirling her hips in a circular motion, massaging it in like suntan lotion.

Then she leaned back fully on top of me and we laid there cuddling as I wrapped my arms around her. We rolled over to spoon and silently basked in utter contentment. We both sensed that words would spoil the moment so we laid together, birds chirping in the back ground and a slight breeze washing over us. We had each given everything we had of ourselves, neither of us holding back. Exhaustion and complete satisfaction took over and we drifted off to a well deserved slumber.

I woke up with my partner still nestled against me. Butterflies filled my stomach which seems to happen with fresh young love. I rewound her confession of falling for me and went giddy with emotions. She was mine and I was hers and lying there next to this beautiful, crazy, wonderfully twisted woman only strengthened my bond with her.

I could see the sun setting so I began gently brushing her arm with my fingertips, trying to coax her out of contended sleep. She took in a deep breath and grabbed hold of my hand and pulled my arm back around her stomach. Silently she returned my gentle finger brushing along the skin of my arm and we took a few more minutes to soak in each other's embrace before we knew it was time to get the campfire and dinner going.

We took a few minutes to take a wet wash cloth and wipe clean the sticky sex from our bodies and then got dressed for the cooler evening temperatures.

I got the campfire going while she prepped the food. As we ate we talked of the past and the future and when we where done she folded a nice fresh blanket and laid it by the fire next to a large smooth boulder. I rested my back against the boulder and she nestled her body in front of mine.

She pulled my arms around her giving a kiss to the back of my hand as we sat by the flickering flames with full bellies and full hearts. I thought to myself that I wish that moment would never end but knew that tomorrow would eventually come and we would be leaving in the morning. But I tried to put it out of my mind and focus on the present. Falling in like seemed like a distant memory.

And we were just getting started.