Carnal Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very pleasant for me too. I caressed her breasts and belly holding her tight to me. Brigitte now panted hard in between her moans and suddenly a spasm shook her before her body started to shudder. She cried out when she reached orgasm and moaned softly while it slowly subsided.

She turned in my arms and kissed me lightly.

"That was nice as a starter to warm up. Now I want to make it up to you for last night and do what I should have done then. Come," she whispered.

She held my cock and led the way into her cabin just like she had led me to the railing the night before. She stopped dead inside the door.

"Oh my goodness. Look," she exclaimed and pointed at the bed. The double bed was made up for the night and the duvet pulled down . . . on both sides I realized. Brigitte's sheer nightie was draped on the bed like an hour glass.

"Dear me, the maid must have been here only minutes ago while we were out on the balcony." She giggled heavily. "Well, no harm done I guess. She certainly is no chicken and must have seen a lot. Look, she even made the bed ready for two. Well then, let's use it as she has intended. Lie down and just relax. Now I will show you what a French woman can do."

I did as she had told me and lay flat out on the big bed. She hadn't exaggerated but gave me a wonderful time without actually fucking my cock. I lost all sense of time, just enjoyed.

At first she walked around in the cabin seemingly tiding up hanging her negligee in the closet and putting the small lamps on and off to get the right soft light. I didn't understand why she didn't come to the bed. But she was very exiting to look at with her dark hair, soft skin that was well taken care of, ample heavy breasts that swung nicely when she moved, marked waist and broad hips and a round ass that rolled nicely when she walked. I again admired her exuberant pussy hair. It was a thick forest of pitch black, carefully trimmed long silky hair, combed and brushed to look neat and fluffy. Once she leaned forward showing the ripe peach between her buttocks with its vertical depression. In the middle was a slit thin as a hair. The slit deepened at first and then cracked open when she spread her thighs. Moments later she squatted down graciously giving a short glimpse of her womanhood. Suddenly I felt that I wanted her. I wanted to hold her close. I wanted to enter her, to push my cock deep into her lovely pussy again.

She seemed to sense that I was ready to move on. She moved up on the bed kneeling at my side.

She started with a long soft kiss on my lips. But when I tried to push my tongue into her mouth she closed the entrance. She broke the kiss and started to lick and kiss all over my body. She directly found some very sensitive spots that immediately made me aroused and hard and she kept me in that state of arousal and with a full erection all the time. When I tried to caress her she put my hands away and told me not to. She touched my cock only once when she kissed it and held it out of the way while her mouth played with my balls licking all around it. She gently eased both balls into her mouth giving them a light massage with her tongue and rolling them.

She gave us a breather but not for long until she swiftly got me aroused again caressing a few new spots on my body.

Next she crouched down and started to caress me with her soft boobs. At first she let them just brush over me but gradually lowered herself to increase the pressure and letting me feel their lovely heaviness. Her boobs caressed and played with my cock and balls lengthily without the help of her hands. Later on her nipples got very erect and she rubbed the hard plugs over my body. She got an orgasm when her stiff nipples brushed back and forth over my hairy chest.

"I have heard that this is called Thai Massage. My ass. This has been in the repertoire of French women for centuries." Brigitte was rather agitated about it. She had given us a breather after her orgasm lying at my side. She allowed me to caress her though and it was nice to have my hand wander over her body from her nice breasts down over the round belly to sift through her exuberant bush that covered the well rounded mound. The valley was moist but the clit had withdrawn into its sheltering hood but a spasm went through Brigitte when I caressed it. That was also a signal for her to start again. As before she easily got me hard again this time using her breasts.

She straddled me and started to kiss my body again. But this time she used her pussy to kiss with. Her lips had become puffy and moist and she planted soft wet kisses all over me. When she kissed my mouth I was allowed to use my tongue on her for a little while. She moaned softly but then moved upwards to kiss my nose engulfing it with her pussy lips. She went on to kiss my eyes and then all of my body.

After some time she changed behavior. She stopped planting the wet kisses and instead rubbed her pussy slit by moving back and forth on various part of my body. When I licked her when she pressed down hard over my mouth she moaned appraisingly. The moan went into a small scream and a shudder when she rubbed up and down my nose deep encompassed between her lips.

Brigitte slowly rubbed her way down my body leaving a wet trail like a snail. I was amazed that she could be moist all the time. She spent good time rubbing my nipples which sent waves of pleasure through my body. She went down one leg and up on the other. She straddled me squatting just over my crotch and sat hovering just above me.

Suddenly I had her womanhood in full view just before me. It looked lovely with the soft, fully engorged outer lips in different shades of chocolate color. The wrinkled inner lips protruded in lovely pink that darkened towards her entrance which was slightly open. There were small drops of moisture glistening on the edges. I looked up and saw that she was watching me intently. When our eyes met a big smile spread over her face.

Brigitte spread her thighs even further. The cleft between her lips broadened and it felt like her lips were gripping all around my cock when she lowered herself over it where it stretched out up my belly. She laughed throatily when she started to move her cleft back and forth in a swinging motion along my cock. She did it with her hips only, tilting and rocking them keeping the rest of her body steady. I couldn't really understand how she managed that. I was very impressed of how lithe she was and what masterly control she had over her body.

I soon forgot about such things. Her doings sent lovely arrows of pleasure through my body. She changed tempo and pressure but kept my cock in between her lips all the time. It felt lovely, nearly unbearable. It felt like she was driving me fast towards orgasm. I grunted and my cock stiffened. Brigitte laughed out happily.

"Don't worry. I won't let you come. There is much more up my sleeve. Just relax and enjoy."

She went on and started to moan. She tilted her hips forward and rocked more rapidly. The moans got higher until she started to scream. She never stopped her swinging movements back and forth but tilted the hips backwards concentration more on my cock head. I again felt my libido rise. Brigitte slowed down and suddenly pushed backwards. She left most of my cock and instead took my balls between her pussy lips giving them a massage. It was lovely too but a much different feeling. After a while she went back up placing my cock between her lips.

She kept on rocking on my cock head until I was near the point of no return then moved down doing something else for a while before coming back. She did that a couple of times coming herself once more before she decided it was time to move on. It was very pleasant all the time, for both of us I think.

She leaned down rubbing her breasts against my chest and lowered herself to kiss me. This time she engaged our tongues in a deep kiss. French of course. She left my body and reached out to the drawer in the bedside table. She immediately found the condom she wanted. She must have put it to be easy to find. She opened it and spun around facing my cock.

"Now look. I love to do this," she said and laughed throatily. She put the condom in her mouth and using only her lips she put it on me taking my cock into her mouth as she rolled it down my shaft. She then took my balls in her mouth and caressed them to get me rock hard again. She withdrew and crying of pleasure she straddled me and swiftly impaled herself on my cock.

I felt that the condom was different. It felt granular and a bit rough.

"Like it? Not the ship's standard issue but from my personal supply. I import them myself. It's mostly for my benefit though," Brigitte said, giggling heavily.

Then I lost all sense of time again. She rode me lovely, changing behavior all the time. She drove me wild but stopped just before I was about to boil over several times just like she had done before. A couple of times she allowed herself to come but timing it so that it was time to calm me down just when her orgasm had subsided. She teased me immensely but it was lovely.

Suddenly she stopped and sat bolt upright on my cock. She started to move her pelvis in small circles using also her inner muscles to make her pussy change. She took me near boiling point and then kept me there with small movements of her hips and letting her pussy muscles to ripple along cock. She never rode up and down but kept my cock deep inside her all the time. Suddenly she moaned and looked down at me with a lustful grin. She grunted and she moved her hips more rapidly and her pussy rippled along my cock. She increased the speed gradually until she cried out. Suddenly her pussy got frantic and a high scream came from deep inside her. My loins clicked and my come welled forward in several gushes. Brigitte slowed down moaning of pleasure when her orgasm winded down and her pussy loosened. Then she fell forward resting on my chest.

I held her tight for a long time until she had calmed down. Suddenly she rolled off me and lay at my side. She started to giggle and then laughed happily. She turned to me.

"What about that? Good, wasn't it? A French woman is something special, isn't she? We are even now, aren't we? Did I make up for my failing last night?"

"Oh, I don't know anything about French women in general but the one I know is great, absolutely fantastic, more than a man can wish for. But there was nothing you had to make it up for so now it's me who owe you one."

We hugged and kissed. Brigitte purred as a kitten.

After freshen up we emptied the bottle of champagne. "As I said, just as good after as before," Brigitte giggled.

We moved out onto the balcony. Brigitte pulled the cushions from the sun chairs and made a bed on the deck. We lay there looking at the stars and talked, idly caressing each other. I played with her ample breasts and sifted through her silky pussy bush. Slowly our play got more serious and lust took over.

"Take me as you did last night," Brigitte whispered and jumped up leaning against the railing. I followed her and held her from behind. "Where is your supply," I whispered in her ear. That made her laugh and ran into the cabin getting a condom. She rolled it on me. It was the thinnest and smoothest condom I ever had had. I could barely feel it.

She again took up her position against the railing. I entered her after having caressed her and we fucked slowly until she reached her climax. But that was only the beginning. After another orgasm we moved to the bed where I started to really fuck her. I had learnt a lot about her by now and with combined efforts we made her ride on the wave of orgasm for a long time. It ended with a great crescendo where Brigitte screamed on the top of her lungs when we came together in an earth quaking climax.

When I woke up the next morning Brigitte was already awake and had had a shower. She looked lovely, fresh as a dog-rose flower.

After I had freshened up we lay on the bed still naked. Brigitte put her hand on my cock and began to idly caress it. After some time it responded to her nice treatment by swelling. Suddenly there was a short knock on the door and the maid entered without waiting for an answer. Brigitte quickly pulled the bed sheet over us but in the haste it hardly covered our bodies. Her breasts were in full view.

"Hi, me Manuela. Morning tea, madam. I take two cups," the maid said in halting English smiling broadly. She was Spanish-American I guessed but I wasn't sure. She went on saying something in Spanish and made an obscene gesture. Brigitte answered something which made both women to laugh.

"What did she say? Do you speak Spanish?" I asked.

"Well yes, but only a little," Brigitte answered me giggling. "Well, she said that from what she saw last night she thought that I would have company this morning. And then she asked if I had had a nice time or something like that. Well, thinking about it I think that she phrased it more rudely, something like if I had got well shafted. And I said yes, adding that she should only know just how well. Oh my god, I think my wording could mean something else as well. Like that she should see for herself just how mighty your shaft is or something like that." Brigitte gave my cock an extra hug of affection. Her hand had never left it under the bed sheet.

Meanwhile the maid had put a cup down on Brigitte's side and went round the bed with mine. She put the tray down and looked over at Brigitte and said something. It sounded like a question. It must have taken Brigitte with surprise. She had just taken a mouthful from her teacup that sprayed out when she snorted of laugher.

The maid must have interpreted it as a yes. She yanked the bed sheet down. She looked straight at my cock and shook her head saying something. Brigitte snorted again. The maid again said something shaking her head which Brigitte answered by nodding and laughing heavily.

"Now what was that," I asked feeling left out.

"Oh my goodness, you will love this. She said something like that it wasn't much to be shafted with and then she said that she would help me to get a good morning fuck. At least I think it was what she said. Oh my goodness, look. She took me literally."

While we talked the maid had stepped back and had unbuttoned her maid's uniform. Now she let it drop to the floor. I startled when I saw that she was stark naked underneath and my cock twitched when the brain relayed the message. It twitched again when the brain relayed to the cock that it was a woman with a very sexy body. She was in her early thirties, short and very curvy with big boobs, narrow waist and very broad hips. On top of her swelling thighs was a vast, untidy forest of black hair that spread high up on her round belly and to the sides out over the loins and thighs. It looked like she was coming directly from the wild.

With a happy laugh the maid joined us on the bed leaning over me. She pushed Brigitte's hand away that had mechanically gone on stroking my cock and grabbed it herself. She started to jack me with great determination. After only a little while she moved to kneel between Brigitte and me. She lowered her face over my cock and started to caress it with her mouth. Her full ass was directed towards us and when she spread her knees to get in a better position her womanhood was on full display. Lots of curly hair surrounded it.

Brigitte looked at me and smiled broadly. "I told you that she is no chicken," she whispered but the maid heard her and turned her head and smiled at us. She also wriggled her ass. Brigitte looked at me and nodded in the direction of the ass. When I didn't understand what she meant to say she took my hand and placed it on the ass. Together we started to caress the two round globes in front of us. The maid stopped sucking and turned her head again grinning broadly but then went back to my cock.

Brigitte pushed my hand down the crack of the ass and down into the slit. I needed no further guidance now when I understood what the two women had agreed on my behalf. I stroked through her pussy slit and up over the mound to sift through her thick forest. I took a good grip and rocked the flesh of the mound. I felt in my cock that she liked it. I rocked some more and then drew back. Instead I pushed my thumb into her moist pussy and with the fingers in a steady grip over her clit and mound massaged her both on the inside and outside.

By now she had got my cock fully erect. Maybe she was no chicken but as good as Brigitte she was not. But she got the job done and was now enjoying my hard cock. It started to feel great. Meanwhile Brigitte had sat up and caressed the hooters that swung freely from Manuela's body.

Then Brigitte really surprised me. She positioned herself at the maids behind and pushing my hand away she dug in kissing and licking all along the slit. The maid stopped slurping on my cock and cried out. The maid soon started to buck and pressed back against Brigitte. She cried out again and her body shuddered wildly. She had forgotten my cock completely and rested her head on my belly.

Brigitte sat up with a face shining of pussy juice. She laughed happily.

"Let's fuck Manuela's brains out," she blurted out excitedly.

"We?" I asked puzzled. "Yes, I am not going to miss this. I will help the two of you. I will enjoy it as well, be sure of that." Brigitte said giggling heavily.

Manuela sat up and turned to Brigitte with a big grin on her face. She fired off a stream of rapid Spanish grinning all the time. Brigitte hadn't a chance to answer. Suddenly Manuela got quiet but instead left the bed and went out on the balcony.

"What was that about? Why did she left? What did she say?" I asked Brigitte who sat bolt upright laughing.

"Well . . . oh my god, it was so funny . . . well, in short she said that she would be very happy to get her brains fucked out although she wasn't familiar with the expression. She also said that she very much would like to be shafted hard from behind and that she suggested that we did it outside. And then she just went there. Well, there were some more but that has no importance now. Let's go, shall we?"

She pulled me by my cock, which seemed to have become a habit of hers, out through the sliding door. Manuela was waiting standing at the parapet. When we came out she turned and leaned forward supporting herself against the railing wriggling her ass. Her backside was fabulous with the slim waist and broad hips and most of all the two full globes pushing out. The crack of her ass was slightly open and deepened quickly. Below her buttocks the big ripe peach looked marvelous, a light moistness made it look very fresh.

Brigitte went past me and put her hand on the small of Manuela's ass. She let her hand trail down the crack and put a finger at the top of the thin crack in the peach. When she pushed the crack split up revealing the female wonderland glittering from moistness.

Brigitte pulled me forward. She started to caress Manuela using my cock. She caressed with rapid movements all along the slit making sure to carefully massage the clit. Manuela whined of pleasure.

Suddenly Brigitte let go of my cock and ran into the cabin. She was back in no time.

"The standard issue I am afraid but very reliable for heavy duty," she giggled and rolled a condom on me. "Now take her and remember that she wants it fast and hard."

Manuela moaned in anticipation. She spread her legs planting her feet firmly on the deck. I moved in behind her grabbing her hips. Brigitte suddenly was on my side holding my cock. She brushed the masses of hair away making a safe path to the pussy entrance and put my cock in position at the opening. It was only to push inside.

Which I did with gusto. Manuela met me and our combined forces took me all the way inside. When I bottomed out Manuela grunted and swayed forward but she swayed back as quickly. I started to fuck her with long determined thrusts. Her pussy was lovely, pleasantly narrow and gripping all along my cock. Wetness made it easy to slide in and out.