Carnal Desires Unleashed

Story Info
Shopping trip turns sexy for sexy wife.
1.4k words
4.04
119.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

My sex life had always been a little on the wild side. Those of you who know me will realise that I am telling the truth. I often loved to test the boundaries and see what was on the other side. This story is about a time when I definitely crossed over to the other side.

I was shopping in the city. It was the day after xmas and the sales were on. I always loved to come shopping on boxing day, on my own, totally absorbed in the search for bargains. On this particular day it was unseasonally cold for Xmas. My husband Steve was home cleaning up after the xmas party. We'd been married for sixteen years, and still fucked like we were newlyweds!

Where I live, it is always hot for xmas, but this year the weather had been quite cold. I had worn a light summer dress in anticipation of a change in the weather, but alas I was wrong. In fact, I recall as I checked my appearance in the rear view mirror before getting out of the car, my nipples had gone quite stiff from the cool air!

I walked to the elevator and then across the road and into the biggest department store in the southern hemisphere...Myers. It had been the scene of many of my shopping trip adventures in the past, and this day was to prove no exception.

I began looking through the homewares section. I needed a new toaster and wanted one of the yellow pop up kind. I found it and scored my first bargain. Two hours later my hands were full of bargains and I was heading for my favourite department, the ladies lingerie! I guess I should tell you that there are two reasons why I love the women's lingerie department.

Firstly, I love the sexy things I get to try on and buy there. I am addicted to lingerie and sexy clothes, and the lingerie section there is the best. Secondly, there are always lots of men buying gifts for their wives and girlfriends, and I adore flirting with them and having some fun.

This is what happened.

As I strolled through the lingerie section, I was feeling rather horny. I'd tried on a wild looking minidress and had bought it, and now I figured I would try to find a small g-string to wear underneath it. I always got horny trying things on, imagining what might happen to me wearing them. As I came upon the new Kylie Minogue range, I noticed a man secretly watching me. He was off to the side, and he appeared to be following his wife or girlfriend.

As I picked up a tiny red g-string, I looked at him and caught him looking away quickly, trying to make me think he wasn't watching me. Oooh, he wants to play games...I thought to myself. This could be fun!

I hooked the red knickers on my finger and twirled them around. I walked down a little and found a sexy range of sparkly silver g-strings. I selected a g-string and also a pair of those really tight littleboy knickers. I looked across suddenly and found him staring again. Again he looked away. I knew then I had him hooked. Before he had a chance to think, I headed straight for him. He looked away and kept trying to avoid me, and his wife asked him what was wrong. Before he had a chance to answer, I said to him, "Excuse me, I couldn't help noticing you staring at me every time I chose a pair of panties, so I was wondering if you could tell me which ones you think my husband would prefer me to wear to make him hard?"

The guy stammered and his wife gave him daggers.

"I'll be in the changerooms, please come and help me decide ok? You can bring your wife if you want to."

With that I walked towards the changerooms, leaving his wife agog and his jaw almost touching the ground. I loved this game, and wondered if he would have the guts to actually come in!

I entered a booth and removed my dress. I was wearing a small thong as it was, and left it on. In my country there are health laws that mean you must leave on your underwear when trying on underwear! Weird but true! I slipped the tiny little Kylie Minogue thong over my g-string, and peered over the top of the louvre door. I could see the man and his wife arguing nearby. Finally, she slapped him on the face and stormed off.

He headed in my direction so I slipped down and sat on the small bench inside the changeroom. I got onto my knees so that when he peeped over the top, he would be looking directly at my ass in the small red g-string.

"Hello" I soon heard.

I turned to look at him.

"Hi" I said.

"I wasn't sure you'd come".

"Neither was I" he again stammered.

"Come on in" I said.

"What???" he gasped. "In there with you?"

"Of course" I replied. "How else can I suck your cock?"

With that he was in like a flash. In three seconds flat I had his pants undone and his rapidly hardening cock in my mouth.

"Would your wife do this?" I asked, looking him in the eye as I was on my knees sucking him.

The truth is I loved to suck cock, and the thrill of us perhaps being discovered made it all the more fun for me.

"No way" he said. I then deepthroated him and he almost popped his eyeballs out.

"Wow" he said, "How do you do that?".

"Practice" I said and proceeded to again take his whole cockshaft in my throat. I sensed he was already going to cum, so I backed right off and stood up. I took his cock in my hand and kissed him full on the lips, my tongue swirling inside his. I bit gently on his tongue as I squeezed his balls and gently tugged them downwards away from his cock. I knew guys loved that - but most women are afraid they will hurt the guy.

Suddenly another face appeared over the top of the change room door behind my new lover. His eyes were wide open too.

"Come on in" I said.

Guy number two unzipped his own pants and before long I found myself trying to stuff two wonderfully hard cocks into my hungry mouth in the lingerie department of Myers! I alternated, sucking both until the first guy could take no longer. I decided it was time for some fucking, so I got on my hands and knees on the small shelf against the wall. It was very cramped in there, but the mirror and the paper thin walls made it totally erotic. I wanted to fuck these guys bad. I didn't care who they were or how long I had known them. I had carnal desires that needed to be satisfied, and they needed to be satisfied now!

I guided guy one into my pussy, which was very wet by the way! He gripped my hips and started pumping, but was way too soft and gentle for my liking. I sucked on guy number two who had positioned himself in front of my face. In this change room I was now being team played by these two strangers as they fucked me and I gasped and moaned around their cocks. We had a wonderful rhythm going. The guy fucking me started to grunt and groan and I knew he was about to cum for real this time. I swung around and dropped to my knees. He gripped me by the hair and his cum started to pulse out of his cock and onto my face and tits. Before I knew it the second guy too had started to spray my face with his cum.

I waited until the men had finished, then looking in the mirror, I scooped their cum of my face and wiped it all over their crutches!! They both jumped back but I again dropped to my knees and started to lick their wet cum soaked crutches clean.

I quickly dressed, picked up the Kylie Minogue g-string, and left. I paid for the knickers and marveled at my carnal desires getting the better of me again!!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers