Carnal Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas was the first to feel his balls ready to explode. He shot his cum inside Lynn's now soaking wet cunt. She was back a little, she was concentrating so hard on Mandy's pussy that she had almost forgotten about the cock entering her from behind.

Her tongue teased at Mandy's clit. She lightly nibbled at it, with one hand reaching up and playing with her nipples. Her tongue found its way into Mandy's pussy, exploring it, tasting it. Mandy was ready to cum, and cum she would.

"I'm gonna fuckin' cum" she cried out as she grabbed Lynn's head, pressing it against her pussy.

She thrust her hips up, squirting clear liquid on to her friends face. She convulsed a few times, thrusting her hips, then falling back to the ground. That orgasm took all she had out of her. Lynn fell to the ground next her, her face covered in clear woman juice.

Todd seeing this started pounding Thomas' ass extra hard. His balls were slapping against Thomas and both men where moaning. Todd reached around and grabbed Thomas' cock, which became hard again, and started stroking it. Mandy, with what little energy she had left crawled under Thomas and started sucking his cock. She tasted Lynn's juices on his cock. Todd was getting to the point he was ready to shoot his load.

"I'm ready to cum" he said out of breath.

"Shoot it in my ass" Thomas said, pushing his ass up against Todd, getting Todd's cock deep inside him. Todd released his load, shooting load after load into Tom's virgin ass. Todd fell down on his back, his dick quickly becoming limp.

Thomas felt the urge to shoot his load again, this time into Mandy's waiting mouth. He shot his load into her mouth and then lay down next to her.

Chapter 4

-The Dream-

Lynn dropped Mandy off at her house and returned home. She entered her room and stripped naked. After the night of fucking, and morning of fucking she needed a shower and a nap. She turned on the shower and stepped in. Lynn let the hot water pour over her body.

She lathered herself up, washed her hair then rinsed off. Lynn stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. She put on a pair of shorts and a tank top then walked into her bedroom. She went to her bed and lay down, soon she was asleep...

She is running through a field. She is naked. Her tits are bouncing. Running towards her is female, a beautiful Latina. She is naked also; her tits are bigger, she guessing a "D" cup. She pussy isn't totally shaved like Lynn's, but it is neatly trimmed.

They meet in the middle, embracing each other. Their mouths contact, their tongues crash into each other. They fall down, Lynn on the bottom, totally submissive to the strange woman. Her body is riddled with kisses; her nipples are played with like a kid playing with a new toy. Her hand goes down and explores Lynn moist mound. The tongue follows. Flicking her click, she travels even future until she gets to her asshole. She spreads Lynn beautiful ass cheeks apart and bury her face into her ass.

After a few minutes, she rolls Lynn over onto her hands and knees, again spreading her ass checks apart. Her tongue circles her anus; she spits on Lynn ass and rubs the spit around her asshole. Her fingers enters the tight warm hole. Lynn moans, the pleasure is unbelievable, lady then runs hers tongues to her anus and enters her hole. She is tongue fucking Lynn's asshole. She pulls it out, then shoves it back in. she repeats this process. Lynn is moan, drips of pussy juice escapes her, pooling to the ground below her. Lynn starts to finger her pussy, sticking two fingers in, the three, and before she knows it her hand is in her pussy. She makes a fist, pulls at her pussy lips as it stretchers her insides. She starts to fuck her fist, pulling it out a little then pushing it in. She repeats this as the tongue continues to fuck her asshole.

She feels the urge, the urge to cum so bad. She lets herself go; she feels the warm juices of her pussy gushing.....

She wakes up. Her hand is on her clit and a wet spot is in the middle of the bed.

"A dream" she thought "a fucking dream"

Chapter 5

-Revealing-

Lynn woke up the following morning. After the previous day of sex, her ass and pussy were sore. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom where she quickly sat on the toilet and pissed like crazy.

She got up and flushed. Lynn changed out of her shorts and put on a pair of jeans over a pair of white panties. She put a bra on and put on a shirt. She headed downstairs to make something for breakfast.

When she entered the kitchen she heard a male's voice.

"Hey beautiful" he said. She was a little startled, she wasn't expecting him home. She walked up to him and gave him a deep kiss. Their tongues met, his hands grabbed her ass. She grabbed his.

"How's your ass?" She asked. "I hope, I wasn't too mean,"

"No baby" said Thomas "My ass is sore but fuck that felt good. I have never cum so much in my life. When did you become such a cum-slut?"

"Oh, the day you married me" she said with a chuckle. She unbuckled his pants, rubbing his cock while she did that. "Turn around, bitch" she said.

"It's still the weekend, and well, you gotta do what I say". With that Thomas turned around. She made him put his hands on the counter. He bent over slightly and she spread his ass cheeks. His asshole was bruised from his earlier pounding.

"Oh, poor baby" she said as her lips kissed his ass hole.

"Remember baby" said Thomas, "Next week your sweet fucking ass is mine. And I have a good one for you."

"Oh," said Lynn. "How good?" She said while fingering his ass. He was moaning a little from her attention.

"Let's just say, you'll have so much dick in you, you may turn gay" he laughed. "And big dick too. Lots of fucking pussy also. You're gonna love it".

"I can't wait" she said. "In the mean time, I think I'll use my strap-on with your fucking ass. Get your ass to my room. Mandy will be over soon, she needs a good fucking also".

With that, Thomas led the way upstairs to their room.

The End -Carnal Knowledge, Part 1-

12